It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Welcome back,.... do you know anything about the Boomerang ships? What race do they belong?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'd just like to say one simple thing sir. I truly admire you, I'm honestly not trying to sound cheesy or mock you so please don't think thats the case. But it takes real courage if you ask me to speak up against an establishment as potent as the American Government.

Thank you for having the BALLS!!!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Admire you? (as some have said)

Not yet, sir!

You have not yet established your credentials (and I don't mean a resume). You have not yet put your character and your devotion to the truth on the line. You have rambled about issues regarding the future of this planet, but you have not established your "bona fides".

Et tu...zx4551

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Dark Skies]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Dark Skies]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I Just wanted to clarify that my "Friggin Traitor" Comment was only said with the utmost sarcasm. While I agree with Zorgon that if he had any particular knowledge It would be almost impossible for him to provide evidence but his statements. HOWEVER... This tweaks my hoax radar too easily... and has from the beginning. Not EVERY story like this does... which says a LOT to me.

Just call me Mulder... I trust no one.

Coven

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven
I Just wanted to clarify that my "Friggin Traitor" Comment was only said with the utmost sarcasm. While I agree with Zorgon that if he had any particular knowledge It would be almost impossible for him to provide evidence but his statements. HOWEVER... This tweaks my hoax radar too easily... and has from the beginning. Not EVERY story like this does... which says a LOT to me.

Just call me Mulder... I trust no one.

Coven

I come from the opposite end of the spectrum from you (I am an evangelical)...but we agree.

Prove it or lose it!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The aliens probably advise us about such gravity experiments.
Don't worry so much.
The grays will stop us if we try something stupid.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
If the members would like to keep posting to each other, feel free. This person will not be returning.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Yep this gives a little more credence to this thread I think.Here is the news story video about it.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS
If the members would like to keep posting to each other, feel free. This person will not be returning.

is there a reason you say this so knowingly? I don't see a ban yet... nor do I see this thread being closed yet... Of course YET being the operative word here...

Coven

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry people in your shoes just don't come on here and say they work at 51, but I know some close poeple do here in las vegas.

How can you say the phx lights is just a some USAF thing that went bad.

My close friends stated we have no such thing.

But if you can prove what you do, then you are welcome here.
I would like to ask some question then, ok good, thanks for being here.

Have a good night.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Anyone else notice this on Coast to Coast... someone has a link on it.
Sounds somewhat related to what exArea51 employee was saying

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
LOCAL TERMINOLOGY LIST

NAME NICKNAME

---- --------

FIGHTER TRIGGER/EAGLE

PROJECT BANDIT

AIRBORNE INTRUDER BOGEY

HELICOPTER MONGOOSE

NTS HELICOPTER DRAGON #1/#2

BACK GATE FIRST BASE

NORTH GATE SECOND BASE

MAIN GATE THIRD BASE

SITE HOME PLATE/C-BASE

BALD MOUNTAIN R-l/R-7

PAPOOSE MOUNTAIN P-l/P-7

BACK GATE ROAD SUNRISE RD

LAKE BED ROAD SEASHORE RD

700 ROAD SUNDOWNER RD

VALLEY ROAD FREEWAY

SADDLE ROAD LEATHERSTRAP

GLIB ROAD HILLSIDE RD

700 GATE DOUBLE 00

MINES CAVES

FIRE DEPARTMENT PONY CONTROL

FIRE UNITS PONY #1, #2, #3, ETC

MEDICS MAGIC SHIELD

E.O.D. MANIFOLD

SAFETY FOULBALL

BASE OPS DUTCH APPLE

WHITE ROOM CHAIN SAW

CONTROL TOWER TOWER

CC TIPPER #l

CV TIPPER #2

SLATTER LAKE AREA HILL AREA

RUNWAY SWEEPERS RECOMMENDATION

SECURITY (ADJUSTMENT NET) ADJUSTMENT 23

SECURITY UNIT (ADJUSTMENT NET) ADJUSTMENT 23A

C-130 VESPA #___

C-140 WAXY #___

DRONE CONTROL CENTER DCC

WEAPONS TEST RANGE WTR

RADAR DISH SOUTH OF SUNDOWNER RD, WEST OF P-l CAREY SITE

OBSERVATORY, SOUTH OF SUNDOWNER ROAD, WEST OF P-l COMET #l

MICROWAVE DISH NORTH EAST OF SITE EDDY SITE

SECURITY CONDITION DUE TO SATELLITES OVERHEAD NIGHTSHOT CONDITION

QUICK KILL RADAR SITES QK #1, #2, #3

BLDG AT EXTREME SOUTH OF SITE BEACON

Are these if any correct?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
MISCELLANEOUS INFORMATION
THE RED ROTATING BEACONS, OUTSIDE EACH SYSTEM, ARE ON WHEN THE SYSTEM IS RADIATING. BLUE BEACONS, INSTALLED ON SOME SYSTEMS INDICATE ENERGIZED SERVOS - STAY CLEAR OF THE ANTENNA. IF THE ANTENNA IS ROTATING OR POINTED AWAY FROM YOU, THE HAZARDOUS AREA NORMALLY EXTENDS ONLY ABOUT 10 METERS FROM THE SYSTEM. BUT IF THE ANTENNA IS STOPPED OR POINTED AT YOU, THE HAZARDOUS AREA CAN EXTEND AS FAR AS 500 METERS FROM THE SYSTEM. DO NOT APPROACH THE SYSTEM. IF YOU MUST, CALL THE OPERATOR AND REQUEST THAT THE ANTENNA BE POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION OR THE SYSTEM BE DEACTIVATED. RADIATION WARNING SIGNS ARE POSTED IN RF HAZARD AREAS.

THE EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER TO THIS LOCATION IS : 384-9919.
THIS NUMBER TERMINATES AT CSC ONLY. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE ASKED OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHO IS CALLING: THEIR NAME, WHO THEY ARE TRYING TO REACH, THE NATURE OF THE EMERGENCY, AND A PHONE NUMBER IN WHICH THIS PERSON CAN CALL. THIS PHONE NUMBER IS FOR LIFE THREATENING TYPE EMERGENCIES OR EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS. THIS LINE IS NOT TRANSFERABLE AND IS NOT TO BE UTILIZED AS A MESSAGE SERVICE.

IF YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL TO AND FROM THIS LOCATION BY OTHER THAN THE NORMAL MEANS, YOU WILL FIRST USE THE MAIN GATE EXIT. IF CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT ALLOW THIS ROUTE, THEN UTILIZATION OF THE BACK GATE WILL BE MADE. DEPENDING ON TRAFFIC AND ROAD CONDITIONS, YOU WILL ADD ABOUT 20-30 MINUTES TO THE OVERALL TRAVEL TIME.

THE NEVADA TEST SITE (NTS): FOR SECURITY REASONS IF A CONTRACTOR IS ASKED WHERE HE/SHE WORKS, THEY WILL ANSWER "E.G. & G. AT THE TEST SITE". THEN DECLINE FROM GIVING DETAILS. FOR AIR FORCE PERSONNEL, THEY WORK AT PITTMAN STATION, HENDERSON.

NTS BADGES: THESE BADGES ARE ISSUED TO PERSONNEL WHO HAVE A NEED TO CROSS THE TEST SITE ON OFFICIAL BUSINESS. THE BADGE COLORED INSERTS ARE CHANGED EVERY QUARTER BY EITHER THE PAX PAD PERSONNEL OR AT THE BADGE OFFICE AT MERCURY. THESE INSERTS TRACK IF YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO ANY RADIATION.

NOTE: DO NOT LET THE NTS BADGE GO THRU THE X-RAY MACHINES.

ANY PROPERTY THAT CAN BE CONSTRUED AS GOVERNMENT OR GOVERNMENT OWNED PROPERTY IS REQUIRED TO HAVE A PROPERTY REMOVAL FORM PROPERLY FILLED OUT AND PRESENTED TO THE SECURITY OFFICER AT THE PAX PAD OR GATE, DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE DEPARTING FROM. PERSONAL ITEMS SUCH AS STATUES, BOOKS OR WORK ASSOCIATED ITEMS LIKE HELMETS OR HELMET BAGS, ETC., ARE NOT REQUIRED TO HAVE A REMOVAL FORM.

WHEN TRANSMITTING OVER THE ADJUSTMENT NET LOCAL CALL SIGNS OR EXACTING DESCRIPTIONS SHOULD NOT BE TRANSMITTED DUE TO THE TRI- STATE TRANSMISSION CAPABILITY OF THE NET.

[DO NOT USE OVER THE AIR]

RACHEL, HIGHWAY 375, NTS, GREENPEACE ROAD

[USE THESE INSTEAD]

NORTHTOWN, HIGHWAY, OVER THE HILL, GP ROAD

Can you vouch for this OP. Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

oww... my eyes... Caps lock off please... the mods and the members would really appreciate it!

Coven

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Master_Wii

Oh my, too much CAPS LOCK in one one place...

Master_Wii source can be found here for your perusal.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
It's been like 3 days. He's not coming back. Who knows if he was for real, but what was the point of him giving us little bit and pieces of juicy details and then just skidaddling?

If this guy was for real, the lid has been shut on him, most likely.

If not, that was totally pointless boobery... hehe boobery.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
For the record, I don't buy the Phoenix lights explanation, for too many reasons to list. This is a factor in my own determination of whether this is authentic source or contrived disinformation tactics.

Remember that operatives will throw out some truths to bait the readers, gain confidence, interest and plausibility, then they will pull the rug out from under controversial subjects like the Phoenix incident. That is the aim here I think, and not the theme always. This is very common on such sites like this especially.

If the people maintaining cover ups see such activity on sites such as this they know possibly thousands of people will be swayed into doubting in the events that define the whole public opinion on the subject. These are powerful weapons of mass opinion.

I like to keep them talking however, because they not only eventually reveal some truths or false data, but display methodology and other intel on such operations.

I am frustrated though here so often by those who "blow their wad" before we can get good info. Sure they might be fakes or hoax or disinfo, but by scaring them off you blow the whole investigative process.

I know that on such a site we get kids just looking for attention, street cred and all filled with piss and vinegar, but with some discretionary methods we can find out what is real and or fake with much better accuracy. We have in the last month alone lost several OP's we could have identified as real or otherwise.

Want to know the truth? Then follow some rules like REAL investigators do.

1. First. Be nice, don't insult or even use the words FAKE or HOAX or question the veracity of the OP.

2. Think of questions in general, then get more specific.

3. Ask politely for more detail or corroborative evidence.

4. Research their comments before you respond. If they have technical data, check that for accuracy and DO NOT report what you find. Keep asking more good questions and narrow down. Screw the answers for now. Keep them talking.

5. Gain the OP's confidence, seem to support the claims and defend them form people who post without any sense. Ignore the negs if possible. By doing this you get the OP to give more detail and more facts so later when you put it all together you have way more evidence of a problem.

6. Above all, keep them talking! As soon as they are threatened or insulted they will bolt or waist time defending your insults. You waist ours and the OP's time. If they do keep on topic, they will either eventually reveal themselves for being true or not. More details means better investigation.

More details are like a higher resolution image. It is easier to see things to determine false or true statements and other such things.

Stay on topic, ask good questions, don't insult or challenge, and be SMART!

I never explained myself because I would blow cover. I have been accused of believing everything and being a pushover by some of you here, even staff. Now you know why. It is very hard to do real investigation here with all the noise and posturing. I am about to give up, so this is my disclosure. I hope you all gain from it because I am exhausted trying to keep things going and keeping the OP talking, and someday, be able ask good questions and do the real work in finding truth.

Help me out here. Lets get smart.

ZG

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Z, I actually like DogHead, and I have no idea who 'Wolfe Pack' is...

Sorry you seem to think I'm a foe or something, because I am not. I put YOU on my 'friends' list, BTW.

I do like teasing though...at the risk of lightening the mood, sometimes.

Our OP seems to be missing, so this is just filling the void...

Wanna find some way to allow me to prove that I am an airline pilot? Try U2U...

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroGhost

Very nicely put, ZG

For the record, re: 'Phoenix Lights'...I used to live in Scottsdale (North Phoenix, actually) in 1997.

What is confusing is the difference between the reports of the silent, black triangular vehicle, seen that night over NorthWest Phoenix, compared to the flares ( I call them flares, because they look like flares, and it seems they were put up as a distraction, by our military ).

These 'lights' were seen West and South, of South Mountain...remember, folks, there is a an AF base in Tucson, lots of Restricted Areas, lots of military activity...etc, etc. Oh, and the base right there in West Phoenix (forgot the name)...someone will remind us, I'm sure...might be ANG there...I did hear, it was covered up quickly, that F-16s were scrambled to look for the black triangle.

Again, what caught media attention were the flares...good video, played over and over again. Confuse and distract, that seems to be the MO...

fixed spelling...

[edit on 9-2-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i have perused this whole thread and am very disappointed. i am as open to giving anyone the benefit of the doubt on a story but there isn't even a story here after 12 pages, just claims from someone who says they worked at area-51.
i see no new info just answers easily researched. the other posters have supplied more info than the OP.
the OP ran from his last thread, maybe he wasn't prepared for the burden of proof the researchers were gonna ask for and it doesn't seem he has prepared any better this time.
claims to be a pilot(high ranking), i fail to see any validity to this in the way he expresses himself or his writing skill.anyone who has overcome dyslexia to become a "high ranking pilot" would not fall back on it as a crutch to explain mistakes unless(and i apologize if i have crossed the line and z is a broken soldier).
in closeing IMO z seems to be a sensitive sort who is genuinely concerned about the risks scientists are willing to take to prove their theories even if they threaten our existance(i can identify with that and hope him the best).

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join