It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I'd like to know some of the backround stories about the ETs.
How did we contact them?
How many are we in contact with?
What do they look like?
Are there Interdimentional ETs that know of.
Which are the ETs that mean us harm?
Do we really need fear an invasion?
Why does the government keep it all secret?
Is all this abduction business perpitrated by the good ones, the bad ones, or the government?
Finally, which of the ETs are planing a contact with the general public?

Sorry for all the questions. Take you're time answering them.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
In your earlier post, I think you said that we had contact with aliens and that they where friendly. Why wouldn't the officials at A-51 consolt thier technologicly advanced alien friends before putting the planet at risk. If it was a joint opperation between races wouldnt we use the ablitiy to travel to test out their experiment somewhere safe?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I just completed a brief exchange with the "no-one817" user in the chat session. He was unable to provide an appropriate response to a very simple question about the naming nomenclature of the buildings on the base. It's my opinion that he has never been there.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
What I think is funny here me out

From ALL the places in the world Aliens only land at Area 51 and only talk to the USA?

Come on now. Are we living in a story book?

And what are they only english speaking beings? Seriously look at my point of view.

They only land and talk to the USA?.....Out all ALL the different places in the world.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
just a thought...I've read all 16 pages of this thread and although there are technical aspects of this issue that go way above my general knowledge and comfort level...I agree with the idea that the US military isn't going to be able to use the LHC at Cern without running the risk of compromising security.... who's to say the U.S. military doesn't have it's own LHC here in the US?

plenty of digging has been going on for decades beneath New Mexico (Los alamos), parts of Arizona and Colorado. It would be helpful if the military had it's own toy of this nature to play with.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I have a very simple question...

What was the one thing that when you saw it or heard about it made you think about it each day that you went to work?

Thanks

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Originally posted by chickenfeet

If you stop and think for a moment, there is no way the OP is going to prove to you that he does what he says, or works where he works.

thats very easy to prove
all they have to do is tells us what symbol is above the hanger door

it is not a hard question if you have been there, is it

we have people here who will validate their answer

Thanks for updating which door you were referring to. I think you originally posted "The door to S-4". Now we know its the Hangar door. Cool.
So lets say, someone who visits S-4 once would see this and be able to describe it to you. Maybe a journalist, or a guy called in to do some toilet work.
Would he then be able to convince you he works there and has access to all the things he says he does? Speculating a bit further, lets say he has a picture of the door or whatever, but never been to the base. Are you saying you would believe him?

If thats true, then that makes you look gullible and naive.

Yes, he can say he doesn't know or answer the question wrong, but your theory doesn't work for him getting it right.
If he just ignores you, as I assume he has, you have no proof to go on now do you? I see a lot of questions go unanswered in this thread, much less yours.

Ask yourself this; Even if he did answer your question, how many people would trust that YOU have the right information as well? How many people would trust YOU?

[edit on 11-2-2008 by kthulu]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I rarely visit these boards, but occasionally jump on when i see something that i must point out, especially if no one else has.

You know the saying, "keep an open mind, but don't let your brain fall out." I have a good deal of experience with physics, specifically particle physics ( as for credentials i will simply say, do not believe me? Then, research it yourself, all the information is out there for you to learn. Throwing credentials around never gets the furtherance of knowledge anywhere, it just turns into a pissing contest, which i see no redeeming value in.), and after reading these posts i have observed a "running away of logic" for, what appears to me as "fantasy."

Essentially what "zx "is proposing sounds good. But in a scientific standpoint, it is mostly gibberish. If i knew more details i may be able to make a more accurate interpretation. However, without more details, i might as well be reading a science fiction novel. The fact of the matter is you have to "turn off" certain laws of physics in order to allow for these types of things to happen, in space-time as we know it. Specifically in the known 12 dimensional universe according to string theory (yet again people this is still a theory, science is ever evolving) it maintains a certain level of uniformity in regards to the laws of physics. All in all what "zx" is proposing is like teaching a Native American how to make rocket fuel, and then attach it to a horse and reach the stars, this just isn't feasible in our "current realm of possibilities." I say this because science is a funny creature, it is constantly changing revealing more and more about the universe around us, however realistically this "theory doesn't make much sense to me.". Now this may be very well within the realm of possibilities (time travel), however it is extremely doubtful it could be obtained in this way. Black holes are often thought to be a "trans-dimensional" portal that "sucks" in all light and energy and "transports" it elsewhere, whether it be another star system, like a "white hole" or even another universe entirely. The problem is this theory just isn't valid according to our understanding of physics, right now two very prominent theories exist. The first is that all matter and energy is being packed in and infinitely dense "black planet" if you will. The second is that the "information" (being matter / energy) is actually being stored in a quantum level, in what is essentially a big "stringy blob." Black holes simply "don't do" what "zx" is proposing that these scientists are trying to make them do.

My second comment is on the means of "expanding the space-time rift," according to general Newtonian physics, i can't wrap my head around what he is describing as a means of "stabilization." Namely being able to generate gravity is a great feat, one our government may very well be capable of. However, using a high energy graviton confinement field to "expand" the accretion disk of a black hole is fanciful. If you even had a micro-black hole in a vacuum (these do occur but are typically rogue elements in our universe and are rare) attempting to control it would be asinin1e. It would like having the Sun as a giant positively polarized magnet, then the Earth a giant negatively polarized magnet, and then trying to use another negatively polarized moon sized magnet to "pull" the Earth away from the Sun. It just isn't possible; before you reached a certain level of stability in a black hole 9using "anti-gravity generators" any matter nearby would be shredded to it's sub-atomic constituents. There is absolutely no way this type of experiment could even be remotely attempted, let alone initiated. You would need at least a good (minimum) light hours distance to ensure no outside gravitational interference, not to mention to ensure your are still around to see the results. This in my opinion is fanciful science, it sounds good, however in practicality, and in implementation is impossible.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Lastly, aliens in general. If they truly are here and truly did come from "elsewhere" if anything we are pawns, they can out think, out maneuver, and overpower us easily. I've heard a great many of "interesting" stories and "theories" about every type of alien out there. However until i actually meet one, or see it on CNN, i will remain conservative in my "theories." I think we would certainly have to be naive to believe we are the only sentient life (if we "can call" ourselves that) in the universe, regardless though let us not lose our heads, and all logic with them.

And in earnest, i have heard a great many of times "ARE THEY GOING TO INVADE!?" Well people rest assured they will never invade. If they truly wanted us dead, they would just turn off the damned Sun, and there wouldn't be a god darned thing we could do about it. Secondly, if they wanted our planet for whatever nefarious reasons, they could teleport us into space, release a cloud of self replicating nanites, release a super genetic-retro virus, or god knows whatever advanced technologies or tactics we are incapable of fathoming. Bottom line ladies and gentlemen don't give it a second thought, because if they wanted to hurt us, we would never even know.

I'm sure there will be plenty of responses to this, however it is unlikely i will be stopping by any time soon, i mean no disrespect, cynicism, or arrogance. I mean only to state the facts and my logically/scientifically based realistic point of view to attempt to further this discussion into a more "productive" state.

Good night, day, and good thinking...
- Maban

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kthulu
Thanks for updating which door you were referring to. I think you originally posted "The door to S-4". Now we know its the Hangar door. Cool.

My bad seems I deliberately errrmmm accidently ... left out 'hanger door'

So lets say, someone who visits S-4 once would see this and be able to describe it to you. Maybe a journalist, or a guy called in to do some toilet work. Would he then be able to convince you he works there and has access to all the things he says he does?

No not at all it would simply convince me that he has been ON SITE... Its not like any journalist or plumber can just walk up to that door...
especially since the very existence of that door is still in doubt by many here

So once we establish that a person has indeed been there... we have a starting point and at least a little credibility. Believe me there are other questions to ask... and there are several here at ATS who have worked and still work there...

and THEY will know

A picture?

Do you have ANY idea how impossible that would be? Hell if he had a picture of that hanger door he could say he was God
Even Bob Lazar tried that and as far as he knows the little spy cam is still in the leg of that chair

If he just ignores you, as I assume he has, you have no proof to go on now do you? I see a lot of questions go unanswered in this thread, much less yours.

They go unanswered because he can't answer them... and thus wasn't there.

If you go to work everyday at the same place there would be things you see on a daily basis simple things like the name of the guard that checks you in each day... the description of the interior of a Janet flight... so yeah not answering is pretty good proof that someone wasn't there....

Ask yourself this; Even if he did answer your question, how many people would trust that YOU have the right information as well? How many people would trust YOU?

Doesn't matter... I said it would satisfy ME and once I am satisfied I would then spend more time digging deeper... but that would be a waste of time if the person in question cannot pass the first test

Now naturally once I point out what the 'symbol' is... it will no longer be a useful test
But I will eventually... because when I do... there will be letters in my inbox that will prove interesting... and confidential

And that after all is my goal... to get the info... even if I can't share it all

[edit on 11-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Maban
Well stated Sir

But please do remember that this forum "lives" from such ideas that you tried to diminish, or shall we say, sooth some fears that certain ppl. have.... tho I personaly am with you on this.

[edit on 11/2/2008 by Lyrian]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest

You made your points clear about your argument on zx's last post. You started your own thread because of zx's original post. Why are you back re-visiting this when zx hasnt made any attempts to crash your post and discredit what you are claiming? The fact is, many of us have repeatedly asked you questions that either you dont know or you keep making convenient "mistakes", which is really odd for someone who "supposedly" holds the postion you do. Do us a favor and concentrate your focus on clearing up the dark areas of your claims, and leave us to decide if zx's accounts are plausible or just a mirror image of your claims.

I'll go ahead and give out a theory of mine here on why zx4551 hasn't responded and I'm not saying I'm right, but I think others will see what I'm talking about when they read this:

Read the threads created by zx4551 and no_one817.

zx4551 registered on February 4th, 2008. His first thread was made on the same day.

no_one817 registered on January 16th, 2008. His first thread also made on the same day. Where he mentions having gl knowledge and he's testing to see if he can be traced. This goes against the people that think he's here to get rid of zx4551. no_one817 registered first.

Here's what I'm getting at. zx4551 and no_one817 are one in the same.

no_one817 makes the mystery thread when he first joins and doesn't say a whole lot. Then zx4551 makes his thread saying he used to work there. It contains all kinds of spelling errors. He gets attacked for the spelling errors and doesn't post again for a little while. When he comes back he suddenly becomes a very good speller, but adds small typos here and there and says that English isn't his first lanquage to explain the poor grammar earlier on.

no_one817 comes into that original thread on February 5th, 2008 and attacks zx4551. Keep in mind no_one817 hasn't said much until he starts posting in zx4551's thread. He makes a few posts in that thread attacking zx4551 demanding proof. As you can see zx4551 hasn't posted in a while. In this time no_one817 has been on a spree of posting though. Creating his own thread and admitting he created it to get people away from the original thread by zx4551 because he's an obvious hoaxer when no_one817 himself hasn't proved anything at this point either.

no_one817 has said his job there is security. That he's the one that keeps everything from leaving the place. I don't see how that's a one man job BTW. That would mean he's the only one searching these people everyday as they come to work. Here's a quote from no_one817:

Any one can google the private security firm that is employed at gl. EE and G employs the guards.

Funny how he says this is his job there.

IMHO, no_one817 and zx4551 are one in the same. He created the ID zx4551 to throw you people off. He himself has said:

The chances of two employees at gl coming out on this site are pretty slim to none.

He's thought this through pretty clearly. He created the other ID and when posting under it, purposely made them look foolish to some people here by making a lot of grammar mistakes and not really answering any questions. He then comes back in under no_one817 and starts offering to really answer the questions and opens his own thread to take the attention away from the zx4551 threads because he knows zx4551 isn't going to respond because they're the same person. You can also see this when zx4551 came back with near perfect grammar. It was too big of a change in grammar and the styles of the posts were similar to no_one817's.

I've moderated forums in the past and I can see when someone's trying to play some games with people and that's what's going on here IMHO.

The little information both of these people have given out is stuff you can find on the internet, but no_one817 is pretty good on presenting it like it's not ordinary knowledge others have. He's also pretty good at twisting around what people say.

Just my two cents and I apologize for the long post

[edit on 11-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Lyrian

It is good to see well rounded educated individuals, such as your self in these forums. It gives me reassurance that there are "limits" on fantasizing. And I hoped not to scare, only inform. Teh facts are the facts, it is what you choose to do with them that determines the outcome.

regards,
Maban

p.s. like the quotes, specifically the alien one. I think when "official" contact will be made, it will either unite humanity, or destroy it. Yet, i look forward to it with great anticipation, whichever, we are certainly guaranteed a shock and the "show of the millennium."

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
ZX said that the protonproton collision was a cover for a protonantiproton experiment, which, IMO, would make sense as it should release both the impact energy and the energy of the particle destruction.

I'd like to differ here. What 'cover' is ZX talking about? One of the detectors at the LHC- the LHCb detector- is devoted to the job of accelerating Lead nuclei, to almost the speed of light, and colliding them head-on inside the detector. The collision would produce enough energy to create antimatter particles, ie., anti protons etc.

LHC will be able to accelerate particles of matter AND antimatter TOWARDS each other and then smash them together in order to replicate the conditions of Universe when it was only one hundredth of a billionth of a second old (0.00000000001 seconds).

Thats part of Project ALICE. So what's so Top Secret about it?

More...

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by kthulu

hi kthulu
the question about the door/hanger was not my question........
oh and i apoligise for saying the wrong door/hanger thingy

it was asked by someone else, who i would believe has the answer, i wish i knew it but i have never been to AREA51 just like the OP.

i have been here for a few years now and i trust some of the people here to give honest information and honest answers when quizzed....
the OP is not one of those people.

people who tell the truth will not run from simple questions

he answered questions that he had writing down in front of him on his screen but never answered one question that was a little more personnal.

that screams fake to me.

that is my thought on this matter.

its a new week, so maybe the OP will come back and answer a few more questions IF the MIBS have released him

i am not bashing you kthulu, i just dont believe the OP

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Seems to me the OP is getting more from us than we are from him/her. This isn't meant disrespectfully at all, btw, it just occurred to me that it would make a fun ride if some scientists somewhere wanted to build this mythic device and couldn't think how to begin, so they describe it and let some of the more learned enthusiastic amateurs work out the flaws. A perfect use of the Internet, imv.

To zx4551, your name is bugging me.

no_oneXXX I can get - suitably mysterious, but sadly XXX people thought of it before you - but zx4551 seems soemwhat cuter. Is it a birthdate (2 x 4551 = 9102, being either 9 January or 1 September 02)? Was that the date you started work in A51? Or is it ZX Assi? This latter seems less likely, though mixing it up can get you A51 S (possibly).

Names are soemthing of an insight to personality. Just curious.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Hi Mike,
Here's an article in the series of articles I'm referring to:
www.vnunet.com...

"Proton-proton collisions at the LHC could lead to the formation of time machines (space-time regions with closed time-like curves) which violate causality," said the scientists in a research paper.

The issue is that, if they are correct, the wormhole would need to be propped open and held that way via some mechanism referred to as "exotic matter". For example, if you're familiar with the work of Prof. James Woodward of UC Fullerton, he uses the term "exotic matter" to refer to matter in a state of inertial fluctuation during the creation of propellantless propulsion, often perceived as anti-gravity.

Based on things that I've seen in the past and results from at least his experiments and some other research, I believe that we do have the beginnings of anti-grav technology. That no one is talking about it is likely due to each group making progress competing with the others.

Since ZX referred to the protonproton collision as a cover story and held to his anti-proton/proton collision as being the thing he was aware of, he either understands very well the issues and differences in colliding protons with protons vs. anti-protons in an accelerator or he did get his information from somewhere that he considers more reliable than his own imagination. Since the difference for energy release from protonproton and that with an anti-proton at the LHC levels of energy (14 TeV) seem to be very small, I now consider that as point for validation less than 100% reliable. Still, his insistence in the specific collision experiment that is most likely to be used is a positive indicator for his veracity.

That he refers to ways we would, in fact, be most likely to prop open the wormhole if we had the technology could either be studying on his part or knowledge of something that isn't available to the public. Combining this with other things that I am certain of, his consistency, as well as very strange/defensive behavior of the authorities relative to perceived Area 51 classes of issues, leaves me with some openmindedness about his claims.

Make sense?

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Like I keep saying waiting for someone to agree with me :]

What I think is funny here me out

From ALL the places in the world Aliens only land at Area 51 and only talk to the USA?

Come on now. Are we living in a story book?

And what are they only english speaking beings? Seriously look at my point of view.

They only land and talk to the USA?.....Out all ALL the different places in the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Hi Weapon,
I don't understand. Why do you believe anything indicates aliens only landed and cooperate through Area 51?

The broader story/claim some people subscribe to is that we went through a period of visitation that created a lot of turmoil and stress across governments of the world. According to these claims, some set of Aliens made agreements with multiple governments, without each government necessarily knowing details of the other.

Other hypotheses are that our governments really know ###-all about ETs, but that they're real. In these versions, generally, the government(s) are being secretive to protect any advantage they may have in keeping people looking to them for guidance or relative to other countries.

Finally, some people think we're just not visited by ETs, but I have to say that seems like the least logical position, IMO. I have had an experience that made me feel exactly like Ricky Sorrels described, which is "if we have that technology, then why do we keep talking about national security". My conclusion based on my experience is that either of the two first alternatives are likely to be true.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifestudent
reply to post by xweaponx

Hi Weapon,
I don't understand. Why do you believe anything indicates aliens only landed and cooperate through Area 51?

The broader story/claim some people subscribe to is that we went through a period of visitation that created a lot of turmoil and stress across governments of the world. According to these claims, some set of Aliens made agreements with multiple governments, without each government necessarily knowing details of the other.

Other hypotheses are that our governments really know ###-all about ETs, but that they're real. In these versions, generally, the government(s) are being secretive to protect any advantage they may have in keeping people looking to them for guidance or relative to other countries.

Finally, some people think we're just not visited by ETs, but I have to say that seems like the least logical position, IMO. I have had an experience that made me feel exactly like Ricky Sorrels described, which is "if we have that technology, then why do we keep talking about national security". My conclusion based on my experience is that either of the two first alternatives are likely to be true.

Well I thank for you reading my post.

Well cause all you here is Area 51 this Area 51 that. And Area 51 S4 reversed engineered this and that. And they communicate with aliens. And all sort of stuff. But do you hear much about other governments? Or leaked documents about aliens from other countries? I might be missing some documents....But I haven't seen any documents from other countries.

And the thing is you made above if we have such secret technology from the aliens why are we so concerned about national security?

And WHY does the government not talk about them? Say the big mother ship comes down and stuff and starts communicating with the public what was that a huge weather balloon?

I do believe in aliens and I believe the secret government keeps it away from the people who want to know. But I just don't understand why out of all places Aliens come and visit Area 51 S4 and speak English or we made a system or way to communicate with them some how...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join