It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex Area 51 Employee - Lets try this again

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
My 2 cents are that I don't believe in "Space/Time". I think this is totally illogical and just misdirected pseudo science. Here's a few space/time observations --

1. If you could go back in space/time and meet George Washington for example, that would mean that there is a separate clone of space somewhere for even the smallest portion of "time". Every, less than nonosecond, is getting it's own copy of the entire creation of this region, all galaxies, universes, solar systems, etc... Or as the materialist like even better, everything is a dream and nothing is real which is just as wrong.

2. It means the spirit is animating the matter ie George not just in one moment but in seemingly infinite moments. That violates conservation of energy which is an important aspect of the creation.

3. It means that George is perpetually experiencing every moment add infinitum. That is, all the pain, pleasure, etc.. Over and over again. That is not only very unmerciful (and the creation is all merciful really) but entirely pointless.

Yes we can look into the past, yes psychics can do so. That is called movies, memories, mirrors and the Akash where a copy of life experience is stored. But it's not real time, live and does not contain the involvement of the original spirit that animated the body.

Yes, we can look into the future. Neither you, nor I pick up a pencil without first thinking about it. The create of the future is being mapped out in thought at the level of the universal mind and tapping into. However, the future potential is perceived. It is not yet manifest until the moment of it occurs. The Supreme Being knows the karmas of all the spirits and plans the future for the expression and exhaustion of these imperfections but this is relative to the the secondary and tertiary Karmas also in play.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
after this one, im not gonna even follow this whole post anymore. I don't think he's coming back anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Lightunseen

See, this is what gets me. Some people here apparently have a learning disability. It's sooooo predictable:

1. Guy comes in claiming to be some big deal with some crazy story with no evidentiary support.

2. Guy recieves a blue billion flags

3. Skeptics start showing up pointing out the lack of factual support and start asking questions OP should be able to answer but can't.

4. OP leaves the discussion, never to be heard from again.

Why flag someone like that?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This thread really disappointed me. I thought I could get some answers about things but yet this person who created this seems to run and never come back. Why? I have many answers to that question and so does everybody else but what does the poster have to say? Also I agree with the reply left by (ReelView) about the comment he made about time and space.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I still think our OP is "working in the mine"!

It is very unfortunate that these types of threads continue to plague the efforts of ATS to bring intelligent and Fun material.

I feel that there is a very fine line in what should be tolerated and believe this one should have been closed on page 9

I stated before and will state again... The Title says "let's try this again" The OP HAS NOT put any effort in at all except to make wild claims then "run away" and hide......... I am quite "Leary" when listening to these claims!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by themaster1

Hey that is Max from the Xfiles. He was killed in a plane crash that was covered up by the goverment.

really I'm not sure about ZX, I have a feeling he is spread disinfo around to discredit no_one.

Best Regards,
Trust Nobody

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfect stranger
I am quite "Leary" when listening to these claims!

Now that is just 'peachy' Throw a dig at the man who cannot even fight back right now

The reason threads like this continue for so long and continue to appear is that the viewers support them... Just look at the flags and stars... all issued BEFORE anyone took the time to find out if this guy is the real deal or not

Its almost funny really, if it wasn't so sad...

In the UFO threads someone tells an 'eyewitness' account they are blasted..

Someone shows a fuzzy picture of a UFO and the comments are "boring' 'unimpressive' and "can't you learn to take a descent picture?"

While clear images of the Drones and the Haiti hoax... well everyone jumps on them (even famous researchers) as if they were the hottest thing since sliced bread...

Those that spend hours a day finding support documents to back claims get pounded by the skeptics while those without a shred of evidence get flagged and starred...

Then you have others that one day are part of the skeptic attack... then the next post the same exact material and claim it to be truth

Hmmm smacks of a conspiracy to me... a whole swarm of disinfo agents hard at work confusing the issues

[edit on 15-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What's wrong with you people. I have told you twice he will not be returning. What part of that don't you understand!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by trustnobody
reply to post by themaster1

Hey that is Max from the Xfiles. He was killed in a plane crash that was covered up by the goverment.

really I'm not sure about ZX, I have a feeling he is spread disinfo around to discredit no_one.

Best Regards,
Trust Nobody

Well we're two sharing the same theory then and at this point, it's more a proven fact than anything else.

2 Joe's, 2 stories
First story being a 'time machine' being built in geneva (switzerland, europe). The second, a bloody conspiracy against the next u.s president for the which he has no proof whatsoever...nor does the first Joe.

What these guys got, especially the second are good rhetorical skills. An ability, i'm sure, the Cia (or whatever the agency) took a great care to teach to their lovely students w/o a doubt.

A- If i'd work at the so called A51 base, i wouldn't reveal informations on a public forum 'myself' : this is called 'common sense' for an average human brain.

B- I wouldn't type from my own computer which is what has MOST likely happened with our second Joe judging by the frequency of his messages.

But perhaps these 2 joes are just retards after all... who knows.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Don't worry about no_one. There is a very special place waiting for him/her. He's/ she is on their last and final hurray.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Does anyone else find it extremely sinister and creepy all this stuff Temelchus has been saying? Isn't anyone else a little put-off by him insinuating that he went all Sopranos on him, and is intending to do the same to the other guy? I mean, I realize that he's probably totally full of crap, you know one of those guys who drives monster trucks to make up for other inadequacies. But isn't there some kind of rule about implying murder/torture/kidnapping/disappearing against a poster? Just curious lol

Edited: Because I suck at using the Internets on my PS3. But I'm getting better.

[edit on 2/14/08 by Malynn]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I second this, Zorgon. The "indigo child" threads litter the landscape. The threads with real information are obscured beneath all this rubble.

The John Lear threads are a few of the ones that have actually maintained some decent level of participation. Sure, there is plenty of chaff. But there is also a good amount of wheat in there. Unfortunately, the truly breakthrough threads languish and die.

Look at the Pegasus releases. I was looking forward to seeing some good debate, and solid research. It didn't happen.

Another good example is the thread I have on real world, government funded, peer reviewed anti gravity technology. At first i had Buddha drop by. But, as the information was ignored (not a lot of people want to read that much, or care to learn the principles behind the science as it can be somewhat boring) I have noticed that not a single skeptic has come there other than Buddhasystem. And he really hasn't shown up since the very begnning.

Meanwhile, here we are in a thread with 60 flags and 389 replies, discussing a person claiming something with no evidence, and nothing new that can be proven with either logic or corroboration. Worse, the OP has exited after only have 7 posts within 2 threads. He also has 4000 ATS points due to the 120 flags he has recieved for the absence of information contained in his 7 posts. His last visit was on February 8, 2008.

If he had a story to tell, he should have told it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I guess we could all go read the thread(S) about invading area 51...that would go over without a hitch...don't you think?

This thread was interesting and then moved into the blah column...but I still enjoyed it, so some of you need to not get so mad...it's just a thread, not the whole sweater.

zorgon...thanks for making this thread interesting after it went south.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
NOW...ON WITH THE SHOW!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by riotact1
NOW...ON WITH THE SHOW!

What show?? It's a darn NO-SHOW! zx has disappeared from the scene. Reasons?

> He's fallen into a black hole. Or

> He's hanging out in the event horizon. Or

> He's on his way to Vega through a worm hole. Or

> He's with Cleopatra, having traveled back in time through that tear in the space-time continuum.

> Bushwhacked by the MIB.

Whatever the reason, I think I'm done here!

Cheers!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Event Horizon!!!!!!

Well, if there, he/she will not know what we are saying now, ...since time has stopped, for all intents and purposes, at the Event Horizon...

For clarity, once you cross beyond the Event Horizon, there is no way for OUR experience to be communicated back out to us...or vice versa...so, there is no longer ANY exchange of information between YOU and us

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Well we can always drop in here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

At least a look at Australias "Area 51" is new material... sort of

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
What a surprise.
Another poster claims to have information, only to have to taken the forum on an elaborate trip.
Don't people like this have anything better to do with their time?
I guess this fellow didn't.
Must be a bleak existance.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Funny thing is, I don't quite see this the way you do. I mean, yeah, there's been a mess of messing to get the thread started, but everything after that has been about identifying hoaxers and "disinformers" (if that's a word) which is a fairly useful thing, in my blue book.

So far, and I could be waaaay wrong, here, but I think I've spotted three identities, three characters if you like, who might easily be the same person, and one of them is the op. The art of disinformation is complex at best, but it has to include clever denials, debunks and even the occasional support. I know I'll never know if I'm right, but perhaps I'm now a little more analytical, a little more skeptical, than I might otherwise have been.

I kinda think this is a pretty useful thread, in some ways - tho' I can't yet bring myself to award it any stars or whatever ... I don't like rewarding frauds and liars, either.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by hidatsa
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Funny thing is, I don't quite see this the way you do. I mean, yeah, there's been a mess of messing to get the thread started, but everything after that has been about identifying hoaxers and "disinformers" (if that's a word) which is a fairly useful thing, in my blue book.

So far, and I could be waaaay wrong, here, but I think I've spotted three identities, three characters if you like, who might easily be the same person, and one of them is the op. The art of disinformation is complex at best, but it has to include clever denials, debunks and even the occasional support. I know I'll never know if I'm right, but perhaps I'm now a little more analytical, a little more skeptical, than I might otherwise have been.

I kinda think this is a pretty useful thread, in some ways - tho' I can't yet bring myself to award it any stars or whatever ... I don't like rewarding frauds and liars, either.

Do you care to say what ID's you think were actually the same person? I've already mentioned I believed zx4551 and no_one817 are one in the same, but I never mentioned I believed there was also a third ID.

The ID's I think are all the same person are:

zx4551
no_one817

168.56.255.255 showed up in the original zx4551 thread. Registered the same day as the zx4551 ID and asked questions related to security. The job no_one817 said he had at Area 51. Then talked about something happening in June but didn't say what.

Here's my theory and I'm not saying I'm right, I could be completely wrong:

no_one817 registers and creates that thread saying he's testing whether or not that he can be traced and that he has information about gl (Groom Lake/Area 51). People saw that and took it as information on something about Aliens seeing how it dealt with Area 51. This first thread of his appeared in January.

zx4551 registers on February 4th I believe and on the same day creates the thread saying he's a former Area 51 employee who will answer almost all questions.

no_one817 enters that thread and says he's a present employee. Asks questions and was quick to call zx4551 out as a hoax before zx4551 even answers questions. Why? Because no_one817 was really zx4551 and is using the zx4551 ID to throw people off. Ask zx4551 questions as no_one817. Sign in under zx4551 and answer some questions but purposely ignore what was asked by no_one817. Sign back in under no_one817 and say things like "Since he didn't answer my questions he's an obvious hoax."

During that time no_one817 creates his Q and A thread. He admits he created it because he believes zx4551 is a hoax, proved it already and wants everyone to ignore him and focus on his thread. zx4551 created a second thread, but the same thing happened. He didn't answer much while no_one817 attacked him.

Well how convienant that zx4551 stopped posting not long after the other thread appeared and hasn't been back. That's because no_one817 had stopped signing in under that ID and made zx4551 look even more like a hoax to give some credence to what no_one817 was saying. Pretty clever when you think about it.

I believe the 168.56.255.255 ID was a small character also created by no_one817 that's he's keeping incase either or both of the other ID's get banned. A back-up ID.

Nobody noticed that no_one817 didn't have much to say in his first thread until another Area 51 employee showed up. He even mentioned that two Area 51 employees showing up around the same time willing to answer questions was odd. He made all kinds of small comments that told me both were hoaxes and the same person. Whether he was doing that on purpose or not I don't know.

I could be completely wrong here, but that's what I think was going on.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by nightmare_david]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join