It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

I'm not too sure how it was off topic.
I was speaking generally about posters of these kind. It's nothing personal, in fact I like him more than many others before him.

I was making a point of how I wish things were done, by those who have something they wish to say.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this is a great thread.

i wish the debunkers would just go away.

if you dont believe, dont let the door hit you in the a$% on the way out.

this no_one guy has some great info.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hi no_one817,
Let me introduce myself

Man in his 20's.., atheist &..french. So, don't feel obliged to answer as i'm a triple menace for some.

I have a couple of questions unlike our Brit. fellow T0by but before asking i will tell you that on my "guys to trust list" you might be probably at the very bottom (if not "out of it") and this, indeed, is no surprise to you as you seem to be accustomed with that.Fair enough.

You said, and i quote: "The plan will be able to prevent the election because one of the people in the election might not be there in the end if you understand what I mean"

My answer would be this:
No, i don't no what you mean...I'd even add "at all" to dissipate a possible misunderstanding.

So,
Can you please finely caliber your thought regarding this "develish master plan".

You also said, and i still quote: "This isn't about democrats or repubs. Either party is at risk."

May i ask the following q. :Would it be because of a Race difference "human/alien" or "pro Alien" vs "anti Alien" type of thing ?

I'm trying to follow the white rabbit but the black dog is overshadowing it

[edit on 10-2-2008 by themaster1]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i dont think it has anything to do with the aliens per se, but with the pres wanting another 6 months to start something with Iran that will last

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo
i dont think it has anything to do with the aliens per se, but with the pres wanting another 6 months to start something with Iran that will last

I might have missed this part then, but we'll see what mr no_one817 has to say.
30 pages to read for a hoaxer's thread, you gotta admit it's a task...and I just can't handle it.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1

Originally posted by moderndayHanSolo

30 pages to read for a hoaxer's thread, you gotta admit it's a task...and I just can't handle it.

While I see you didn't read all the threads, your questions is valid. This has nothing to do with aliens as far as I'm concerned. As far as explaining it more, I don't feel I have to do that. I think it is pretty obvious. Someone from either party might not be there in the end, thus causing Bush to delay the election.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by
reply to post by cbianchi513

I'm not too sure how it was off topic.
I was speaking generally about posters of these kind. It's nothing personal, in fact I like him more than many others before him.

I was making a point of how I wish things were done, by those who have something they wish to say.

You seem to be the most logical of posters not believing me. I'm ignoring, YES IGNORING, the past couple posts behind you making a number of lame attempts to try and debunk me again. The one who made a verly long drawn out post really saying nothing, I already forgot his name. Something about how if I'm in security why would I test an ip address... That makes , honestly, zero sense. And I'm sure you can see that. However, I understand why you want to know why I just don't let it all out right away then answer questions last.

Fair and honest question. Deserves the same in an answer.

It goes back to the debunker.... I needed to test the site. I said I had knowledge of gl in my first post when I was testing my IP address. I felt that might be enough for a watcher to see and track me. I had to see if that would be the result... I made a very long post on protocol of what happens to someone attempting to hint at ratting the gov out as compared to someone who actually does. Two very different punishments. This was all during the first Red Flag of 08. After enough waiting I felt there was a minimal security risk. That's why I didn't let it all out at first. If I wasn't sure, I might have been open to being caught. I'd rather my wife have money in her bank account while I am sitting in jail. Then again, I could still get caught, but if she knew the truth, she'd understand this calculated risk.

Hope this answers your question. Anymore, feel free to ask, even if they are to debunk me.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster1

its seems intimidating, but just start at page 1, and only look at the posts by no_one. it will be easy to follow along.

i think this no_one is the real deal, and i admire him for posting here.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This thread is an embarrassment to ATS. These kinds of 'whistleblowers' could be created by a java applet at this point. PLEASE, tell me one single thing this person has told us.

"I will answer your questions"

"I can't answer that!"

YAWN. Sad.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Well, if this is a hoax, then this hoaxer is pretty good. I'm willing to play along. Seriously though, you guys who are trying so hard to debunk him are not doing a good job and are just cluttering things up. For instance, someone using the word 'atheist' instead of 'agnostic' and trying to make a big deal out of it is stupid. Also, he has told us many times that he has only had access to certain things. Just because he can't answer every question does not make him a liar. Personally, I find people who claim to know everything as more suspicious.

Also, acting like he should go straight to CNN or something with his vague information is incredibly naive. I'm trying to ignore everyone here who is not asking questions.

Thank you No-One for being so patient and for sticking around. My question is: So, you think that the power-grab in the works is an attempt to start something with Iran simply for money?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Well, if this is a hoax, then this hoaxer is pretty good. I'm willing to play along. Seriously though, you guys who are trying so hard to debunk him are not doing a good job and are just cluttering things up. For instance, someone using the word 'atheist' instead of 'agnostic' and trying to make a big deal out of it is stupid. Also, he has told us many times that he has only had access to certain things. Just because he can't answer every question does not make him a liar. Personally, I find people who claim to know everything as more suspicious.

Also, acting like he should go straight to CNN or something with his vague information is incredibly naive. I'm trying to ignore everyone here who is not asking questions.

Thank you No-One for being so patient and for sticking around. My question is: So, you think that the power-grab in the works is an attempt to start something with Iran simply for money?

Well, since I haven't discussed W. Bush's motivations before until this site, I always thought it was simply for another big paycheck. As people with money always want another way to get more. I figured that Bush figured he has tarnished his family's legacy so much, the Bush's will not be in power again for a very long time. So he's gonna milk it for all he can. But that could be naive. Someone posted here that this could simply be a power move of religion. He wants to dominate the middle east with 'democracy'. That democracy might be the 'light of the Christian God'. All speculation but another view I never had.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Whoa- A sort of 21st century crusade... to cover up a Bush dynasty power grab?

That's just somebody's personal estimation, right? Hope so.

On to a "lighter" note... What type of candidate/what reason/who is blamed do you think (personal estimation, as above) will be involved in this "event". Also, do you feel, again, based on your experience and admittedly limited information, that there will be collateral casualties and/or damage?

Gonna be a busy summer, you think?

Edit: spelling, grammar, and nuance.

[edit on 10/2/08 by cbianchi513]

[edit on 10/2/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by moderndayHanSolo

Surely you jest. I've outted this hoaxer several times in this thread.

1) He failed to provide a callsign
2) He failed to provide information about the recent distinguished visitor to the base
3) He made a really dumb remark about not being to hear Coast to Coast at the base.

Clearly, Mr. No One is a nobody that enjoys attention. Why this thread hasn't been killed by Abovetopsecret speaks volumes about their interest in factual information.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Your attempt early this morning to bring out your nemesis is useless, He, "will not be returning." I do though highly recommend that you keep on posting. Would the members try to stick with sensitive questions regarding Area 51 that only this gentleman would know? Please continue on your search for the truth. Your almost there.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Since I see a lot of new faces here today, let me help you get informed on whats really going on and point you to Project Camelot. Everything that you need to know is in everyone of those video interviews, all you need to do is sit down and watch.

I went to your link, and as soon as I saw Richard Hoagland on the list of interviews I summarily dismissed the entire website as hogwash. Sorry, but whenever that shyster Hoagland is involved, ready willing and able to peddle his crap to the unknowing masses....

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FosterVS

Let me guess, you must be a Scientist, Astronomer or a NAZA supporter.

Either way, its ok - your titled to your own opinion.

However, the truth is in there if you care to look.

P.S. - no_one817, feel free to do a search on ATS for the term NAZA and you will find out what its all about.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Although I have enjoyed some of the interviews by Project Camelot, I can totally understand the association with Hoagland as being less than ideal. (As can anyone who read The Stargate Conspiracy) I wouldn't take PC as the gospel, not that I take anything as the gospel. Hoagland is pretty far out there in his claims and his 'evidence' for them.

So, No_One, do you know anything about the martial law plan? I know you've said that you don't know where or exactly when it will happen, but do you know anything about to what extent it will go? Martial Law can vary. I've heard of seizures of minerals, firearms, foods, and media before. Is W planning on sending us off to camps, or just imposing a curfew?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by moderndayHanSolo

Surely you jest. I've outted this hoaxer several times in this thread.

1) He failed to provide a callsign
2) He failed to provide information about the recent distinguished visitor to
the base
3) He made a really dumb remark about not being to hear Coast to Coast at the base.

Clearly, Mr. No One is a nobody that enjoys attention. Why this thread hasn't been killed by Abovetopsecret speaks volumes about their interest in factual information.

You distort the fact a little. Lets change your words a tad and see what the truth is.

1. I REFUSED to provide a call sign.

2. I did not know of any recent politician that came to the base. I flat out admitted not knowing. I even went as so far to say you 'stumped' me. Could of happened when I was , busy, not there, or I simply didn't care and I didn't bother to remember. I said the only politician I remember coming to the base was H.W Bush.

3. You have made the dumb remark of thinking you can hear 840 am on the base. Have you been there? NO. SO how on earth would you know if you can or not? You can't. You actually retorted to me by saying that 840 can be heard in Pahrump (useless fact as they are nowhere near each other)And at Nellis. Another useless fact as Nellis AFB is not GL.
Sorry Gariac, happy hunting. And good luck with your website.

Clearly Gariac is just another attempted debunker who has a website and clearly wants to think he knows everything about the base.

Not so nice when it is turned around on you is it?

[edit on 10-2-2008 by no_one817]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
In all fairness to no_one847, I can see the problem he faces and currently their is no escaping the fact that we have a 26 page thread filled with question after question relating to his claim of working at GL..

The sceptics would argue that unless this is proved, how can we take what no_one847 says will/might happen in the future with any certainty if we cannot establish the basics first. As a sceptic of no_one847 I include myself in this statement. However, I would gladly acknowledge no_one847 as the real deal if his credentials could be verified.

There might be a way for no_one8147 to silence the sceptics in at least those who doubt his involvement at GL and save him a lot of time answering the same questions after another asking for proof he cannot give.

Are you interested no_one847?.

I have started a new thread asking ATS management if they would implement a new procedure where by those claiming to worked or working at any goverment installion such as GL would first contact ATS management and prove to them they are the real deal. Once ATS management is satisfied, you will not have to prove there-after who you are to the sceptics and will be free to concentrate on your claim of a conspiracy of terrorism within the government.

If ATS management are willing to at least give this a try, it would also apply to ZX and your questions to him would be answered one way or the other.

What do you say no_one847? Worth giving it go?

You can leave your comments here.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
no_one817 - Puppet Bush signed off that bill that will allow him to launch REX-84 and enforce marshal law at any time without the approval of Congress or anybody else.........ever since then a good number of us have already assumed that the "Global Elite" will carry out a false flag attack or operation that will allow them to enforce marshal law and keep Puppet Bush in power.

So this is not really new to some of us. Did you hear that there was rumor floating around a couple of months ago that says the "Global Elite" wants to take out Ron Paul because they saw him as the biggest threat to their evil plans? I wonder if they still will do this or if it will be someone else?

[edit on 2/10/08 by housegroove23]

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join