It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I will join an ats chat room tonight at 7:30pm pacific time. Everyone is invited to come in and ask away.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hi no_one!

I haven't posted here yet, actually this is my first ats post!
as many say long time lurker, first time poster lol.

anyway, i want to thank you firstly to sticking around so long.
I know you have a lot of skeptics, and I have to admit I have not entirely made up my mind yet, so I figured now is an appropriate time to chime in and ask a question for myself!

ok, so this kind of goes back to what a previous poster said earlier, on page 25:

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by no_one817

But you did say enough information that who you are has been narrowed down to a small amount. If you are who you say you are, then you have already compromised yourself with the information you have provided. There are not that many people who would be in your position who knows about a major plot of the Government that involves terrorism and maybe an assassination.

Just sayn'

You could be right, or you could be wrong. So far, I am safe, and I think I will continue to be safe seeing as nothing has happened to me.

Ok so that was the quote I'm talking about.
Well earlier you said:
"I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush."

so I have to ask, how many people actually debriefed these men?
It just seems risky putting all this info out here and you were the ONE who debriefed the men that are making the plan!

Also, you mentioned that you feel you are safe because nothing has happened to you yet, but isnt that because your not currently at work?
You said that you don't work during Red Flags, so what happens when you go back to work?
Perhaps they expect you to go back to work and they will talk to you then, and if you dont go back to work then they will know that you ran...

anyway, just curious about those to situations, so if you could just explain that a tad better to clear things up, I would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Mod-edit: Welcome to ATS -- fixed your quote.

You can learn about that and much more consulting the great ZeddicusZulZorander's Handbook

Go to bb-code

[edit on 10/2/2008 by khunmoon]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
oh sry, i forgot to ask something else!

If you were the one that did debrief those men, then dont you think that WOULD be enough info to go to the media?

I mean, if YOU debriefed them, and could show prrof that you worked at A51, then that would make a huge story!

the story would be so huge that your face would be out there for everyone to see, so they wouldnt just kill you, then people would know!

and it would also generate enough media to stop whatever they are planning because if they then did go through with it, then everyone would know their real intentions!

anyway, just thought I would throw that out there.
It might suck for you, but you would be a hero because you sacrificed your job for your country.
sorry if that puts any pressure on you lol, but thats just what i would consider besides a site that doesnt have main stream interest.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Akashic Awakening

Hey there. This is off topic, but I wanted to say....

First, welcome

Second....if you want to quote someone...then you can do this simple code and it will put the quote in proper format...like this:

before the quote type [quote ] then after the quote type [/quote ]

And close of the spaces w/in the bracket!

And close of the spaces w/in the bracket!

[edit on 10-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Very simple. Good questions. There were about a total of 20 men who were involved in the debriefing when I was involved. But that was over a very short time. In total, if the project moved on, I would guess there were about 100 men involved.

I do not scan the internet for leaks. That is another job. So because I am here does not mean I am safe. As I would have nothing to do with catching me.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well, I for one am enjoying this thread, so as far as I am concerned people who are unhappy with it need not read it any further. I don't need anyone else to tell me what to believe or not to believe.

I'm going to miss the chat, so if it is possible to grab a transcript I would really appreciate it if someone would either post it here of U2U it to me.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

hey! Thanks for the quick response!

Wow, so that narrows you down to 20 people!
While that is certainly better than 1, your still taking a pretty big leap coming onto this site.

Youll know, naturally, that Ill still be skeptical about this whole topic, but still appreciative if you are telling the truth. Ill reserve judgment for later, as many are doing.

Thanks again for the quick response!

oh and thanks greeneyedleo for the tip

Ill quote correctly from now on!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I'm just going to jump in a chat now. I'm in springers whiskey room.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akashic Awakening

hey! Thanks for the quick response!

Wow, so that narrows you down to 20 people!
While that is certainly better than 1, your still taking a pretty big leap coming onto this site.

Youll know, naturally, that Ill still be skeptical about this whole topic, but still appreciative if you are telling the truth. Ill reserve judgment for later, as many are doing.

Thanks again for the quick response!

oh and thanks greeneyedleo for the tip

Ill quote correctly from now on!

Well actually, it shortens the list to minimum 100 people. And since I openly admitted I lied about he exact time, there is no way to verify when I was involved (which is the way I wanted it)

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
why were the people involved in this plan to delay the election even subject to debriefing? it seems like a scheme of this caliber would require knowledge of its very existence to be as compartmentalized and restricted as possible.

perhaps i merely don't understand the debriefing process, but isn't it just an unnecessary risk to follow normal protocols when the topic of discussion is so treasonous as to involve the murder of american citizens?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dig4n6

I will be on the chat tonight until about 9:30 or 10pm Vegas time. If you have questions, come in there and ask them.

To this thread. IT is the way things are done. Gl has enough protection that anything in there does not have to worry about who sees what as long as it is protocol. What goes on at gl requires debriefing for everything. It is not your average base.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I vote not to call for his demise. If you think about it, his claims - though wild - are not as far out there as one might think.

Let's look at his major claims so far.

1. He works in security at Area 51. - It's not all that far fetched. While the vast majority of people do not work there, that doesn't mean everyone who says they do is a liar. Obviously somebody works in security at Area 51... lots of somebodies. When you've got thousands of people doing a job, eventually somebody's gonna talk about it, that's just the nature of things. And this is a well-known, high-profile, top-google-ranking site... this is where I would come to blow whistles.

2. Bush and Co. are hatching a conspiracy to remain in power illegally. - Are there really that many people who don't see that happening? Is this such a huge claim? I can't believe I even NEED to point out how NOT unbelievable this is - especially on ATS!! He's stolen two elections, the only option left now is to cancel or postpone them.

3. This conspiracy was dreamed up in Area 51. - At first thought, this seems like a wild claim. Area 51 is associated with experimental aircraft, UFOs, and secret weapons... not political conspiracies. But wait! If you wanted some cronies to cook up an evil plan for you, what better place? The vast majority of the American public instantly disbelieves anything they hear about Area 51 these days. If this story originated anywhere else it would sound 10 times more legitimate - by having Area 51 involved, whistleblowers are instantly treated as if they have zero credibility.

4. The poster originally made a test post some time ago to see if he could be tracked. - As long as the government didn't get their mitts on ATS's logs, there's no reason this wouldn't work. If they could trace him, they would have after his first post and fired him. Then he'd need a new job... big deal. If he'd come right out and revealed some conspiracy and they traced that... well, he'd probably end up dead somewhere. There's a major difference between being fired for appearing unreliable and being killed for telling secrets.

5. The poster has come here to "confess" and try to alleviate his guilt. - I see no reason why this couldn't be possible, either. What appears, for now, to either be a hoax or a meager attempt at absolution quickly come to have greater meaning depending on what events transpire in the future. If a major candidate's plane is shot down by "terrorists" over a major city, this whole thread would serve to cast some suspicion and stand as one piece of evidence against Bush. Or, because the plan has been told to the public, perhaps it will be canceled and lives will be saved.

==========================

Now, there's something else I wish to discuss. It's the silly efforts by the debunkers. I've seen multiple efforts made by some people that are nothing more than repeat attempts of the same thing. One guy has demanded that the OP give up security call-signs for Area 51... OVER THE INTERNET! Think about what would happen if that were the case - any idiot reading these forums could use those to compromise security at a military base. It's a no brainer to know why that suggestion is just lame.

Other attempts have been just as trivial; eg "How many microwaves are there in the break room?" - A question that instantly subjected its asker to the same scrutiny the OP is open to, in my mind. Why the heck would the asker know, unless he's claiming to be from Area 51 as well - in which case, why shouldn't HE provide more proof? And at a location with some 2600 employees, who's gonna go around counting microwaves?

Furthermore, these are examples of the BEST that's been held against him. Arguments that weak wouldn't win a court trial, I think they can safely be tossed out here as well.

===================

And finally, let's look at how the OP has stood up to these repeated attacks. Has his story changed? No. The biggest embellishment he's made regarded the specific time of a certain event, and he admitted to that and provided a perfectly good excuse. Though people have tried - pitifully - to twist his words a few times, everything he's said has fallen right in line with everything ELSE he's said.

28 pages and he has yet to make a single statement that *could not* be true. He has yet to say one thing that is a *known* untruth. Most hoaxers couldn't do that. If the story is false, I'd be more inclined to believe the whole thing is a grand delusion which he actually believes in than a deliberate lie.

===================

If the site owners are planning on letting the membership decide the fate of this thread, my vote is to keep it open. I'm not saying I DO believe the OP yet, I'm saying I have yet to see a GOOD reason NOT to believe him. And this is SKUNK WORKS, so what's the worst that could happen if we just hear him out and see what else he has to say?

If you don't want to read it or believe it than don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you're honestly upset that he might be getting.... gasp.... ATS points!!!! for a possible hoax, then you seriously need to reevaluate your value system. It's not like he's taking your points, it's not like the points can buy you anything other than an avatar or something.

I chose to hear what other questions people have for him, and what his answers will be. Why the heck do other people feel the need to butt in and try to make the opposite choice for me?

end rant/opinion on the OP

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Hello

I'm not going to come in with an attack on you honesty because i am not that ignorant. You are very honest though

Do you know anything about how the government is going to use the fequencies gained by the digital switch on February 14, 2009?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Thank you for taking your time to summarize this thread. You obviously put some effort into it. Same cannot be said for others. On a quick note. these ATS points.. I really could care less. I will not be using those points for anything. I really don't want/need an 'avatar'. If you or others want to chat, I'm in the chat now.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Again, come on in the chat. I do not know much about future freq. changes

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Hey folks,

ATS chat czar here... Just alerting everyone that no_one is currently in the third chat room on ATS's chat server.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
any chance someone can put up a chat log later for those of us that don't have the 200 posts required for access?

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dig4n6
any chance someone can put up a chat log later for those of us that don't have the 200 posts required for access?

Good point about the 200 point minimum. I'd even be interested in an update here if anything big comes out during the chat . Otherwise it's wait till 1 am on this end for any news.
As to letting No one continue I'm all for it. So far it's been a good read so as long as it stays civil and doesn't get into obviously ridiculous territory keep it going.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Oh man! I only have 65 posts? I guess I need to be more of a blabber mouth. Darn it!

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

I can't join the chat because I dont have enough points.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join