It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
ill try again...a lot of the sightings over area 51 seem to move erratically,are they man operated/remote controlled because some of them move so fast it would be too many 'g's' to cope with for a normal human,and from what has been said human pilots find them almost impossible to work out how to fly them?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam cat
ill try again...a lot of the sightings over area 51 seem to move erratically,are they man operated/remote controlled because some of them move so fast it would be too many 'g's' to cope with for a normal human,and from what has been said human pilots find them almost impossible to work out how to fly them?

Anything going over the skies above gl involves man. The things over gl involve craft that stretch the limits to human capability.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
thanks for the reply,ive noticed in documentaries about area 51 and aliens/roswell that nearly all of the people who say it didnt happen and who was around at the time are now in their 70s,80s and still saying nothing have a pinbadge or cap with usa branding/ patriot etc...to me this is more a give away of hiding the truth of what really happend as if they still feel they should protect people from the truth because its for there own good and they still feel part of what went down?any truth to these theories?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I've been reading this thread for a while...

No one, I've ALWAYS been interested in Time Travel and the theory of Time Travel. Now, in your line of work have you ever heard of a breakthrough in the world of Time Travel? Or do you have any information regarding the subject no matter how small?

Thanks for taking the time to answer these questions.

Mitchell

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MitchMagic

No one, I've ALWAYS been interested in Time Travel and the theory of Time Travel. Now, in your line of work have you ever heard of a breakthrough in the world of Time Travel? Or do you have any information regarding the subject no matter how small?

Mitchell

I have no knowledge of time travel,

No offense, but if you want to talk about time travel, talk to zx about fantastic stories about that. Although he doesn't seem to be answering questions or is around anymore.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Originally posted by MitchMagic

Mitchell

I have no knowledge of time travel,

No offense, but if you want to talk about time travel, talk to zx about fantastic stories about that. Although he doesn't seem to be answering questions or is around anymore.

I am new to this forum so I do not know who "zx" is though. Thanks for your answer though!

Mitchell

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower

Originally posted by wolfdragon
No_One..... earlier you mentioned that you are now athiest.

Would you care to elaborate on this? I am interested in what occured (as vaguely or as detailed as you care to answer) that made you make this decision. By your comment, I feel as though you used to believe differently.

Thanks for your consideration.

Am curious about this as well

I say that because of what I know. Religion is literally power's first ever tool of disinfo.

Someone was beginning to mention this earlier. I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election. This power order came from W. Bush. While Bush has never stepped foot at gl, he is made aware of certain things that go on there. This being one of them. This is special because only two presidents, that I'm aware of, have had information brought to them about direct projects at all. That would be H.W and W. The bush family has had power in the defense world, in this country for quite some time.

With the job you supposedly perform at this base, that remark right there tells me either you are making this stuff up, or start packing your bags cause the Gov is headed to your front door. Do you actually expect us to believe that Bush has a group of individuals whose job is to delay the upcoming elections, and he lets this information be known to a guy who turns around and posts it onto ATS? C'mon man, you gotta see how bad this story is getting to be. A majority of my family is in the military, on Submarines, and they wont even tell me how many rooms is on the damn sub, much less extremely sensitive information like you are freely posting on this site.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   

I'll respond in more detail later... but for now... I said I do not believe in a man made religion. That DOES NOT mean I do not believe in a God. I just know and am aware of the fact that 100% of every religion on Earth has been fabricated to gain power.

First, it was apparent that you didn't know the difference between atheist and agnostic. Now, it's clear that you don't know what either word even means.

It's laughable then for you to suggest that you "know and are aware" that "100% of every religion on Earth has been fabricated". Yes, you are so educated and learned on religion from working at GL, yet don't know what an atheist or agnostic is. And, as if you were around when each religion began. What a farce. Really, your critical thinking skills are those of a lazy teenager. No offense to teenagers meant.

I explained why I can't just go to George Knapp, the only person with any credibility who went to him was Bob Lazar, and I explained the story on him. If i were to go to Knapp, I'd be caught in a second.

Uh huh. You forgot to explain why you can't send the information ANONYMOUSLY to Knapp, other media members, and government officials and representatives. If you can post info on a website, you can get info to the others. Unless "saving your country" isn't worth the effort.

Once again I ask concerning the supposed Bush conspiracy plot "So, it's fair to say that just the planning for such an elaborate plan would take well over a year?"

And for at least the 3rd time, I'm still waiting to hear about 9/11. Again, are you going to suggest that it was an "inside job" that was hatched by the Bush Admin? If so, were you involved in any way?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLDNGUN

I'll respond in more detail later... but for now... I said I do not believe in a man made religion. That DOES NOT mean I do not believe in a God. I just know and am aware of the fact that 100% of every religion on Earth has been fabricated to gain power.

First, it was apparent that you didn't know the difference between atheist and agnostic. Now, it's clear that you don't know what either word even means.

It's laughable then for you to suggest that you "know and are aware" that "100% of every religion on Earth has been fabricated". Yes, you are so educated and learned on religion from working at GL, yet don't know what an atheist or agnostic is. And, as if you were around when each religion began. What a farce. Really, your critical thinking skills are those of a lazy teenager. No offense to teenagers meant.

I explained why I can't just go to George Knapp, the only person with any credibility who went to him was Bob Lazar, and I explained the story on him. If i were to go to Knapp, I'd be caught in a second.

Uh huh. You forgot to explain why you can't send the information ANONYMOUSLY to Knapp, other media members, and government officials and representatives. If you can post info on a website, you can get info to the others. Unless "saving your country" isn't worth the effort.

Once again I ask concerning the supposed Bush conspiracy plot "So, it's fair to say that just the planning for such an elaborate plan would take well over a year?"

And for at least the 3rd time, I'm still waiting to hear about 9/11. Again, are you going to suggest that it was an "inside job" that was hatched by the Bush Admin? If so, were you involved in any way?

I did know the and do know the difference. I simply made a mistake.. Am I not allowed to do so?

Why is it laughable to imagine that I believe that every major religion is fabricated? Don't get me started on Christianity. This isn't a religious debate here. Because you can try and demean me and say my critical thinking skills are that of a teenager doesn't mean a. they are, or b. your's aren't.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Ever heard the phrase....Religion is a crutch for the weak minded? I am sure you don't like hearing that! Disinfo at the most basic level....

The second bone I had to pick with your comments was in terms of your thoughts of how informing people of this CT theory in our government would help in any way. First he would be labeled as crazy, especially with no proof, then lose everything he has gained in his efforts to attain the bs American dream. Besides, it would be totally useless, unless one knows exactly how deep the rabbit hole goes. (in our own government) So instead, 817 decided to share this info with us, just average joes, like you and me. One man isn't going to save the world at this point, we are past that...it would take an army.

Third, and last thing I wanted to question about your remarks was in terms to 817s' knowledge (or lack of) 911 being a "inside job" by the "Bush Admin". Does the answer to that really matter? It has been 7 years and the "Bush Admin" has never had any accountability to Congress or to the citizens here. (ie, wmds are in iraq and jet fuel caused the WTCs to fall!) Yes or no, it really doesn't matter, it is "too little too late."

817, if I may ask a question...so in your debriefings, you basically presented information to a group of people from white papers on a subject matter? You said you really didn't know what was going on in full and didn't always know all the concepts specifics. Is that how it works? The classic "compartmentilazation" of a huge endevuer, all groups on a need to know basis. Kind of like 911...people ask how could it be, there would be too many people involved. Not really, when most think they are doing their job or following orders. You know who you are and guess what, it was not an exercise like you assumed.

817, if you are telling us truthful recollections of your work experience (from a year ago as you say) then I commend you. You can only follow the rules for so long (even getting paid handsomely) when you suspect you are part of something that is going to harm your own.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I have seen no reason to disbelieve you.That said,whats your gut feeling on this summer?Will it happen,or will cooler minds prevail.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
reply to post by GLDNGUN

Ever heard the phrase....Religion is a crutch for the weak minded? I am sure you don't like hearing that! Disinfo at the most basic level....

The second bone I had to pick with your comments was in terms of your thoughts of how informing people of this CT theory in our government would help in any way. First he would be labeled as crazy, especially with no proof, then lose everything he has gained in his efforts to attain the bs American dream. Besides, it would be totally useless, unless one knows exactly how deep the rabbit hole goes. (in our own government) So instead, 817 decided to share this info with us, just average joes, like you and me. One man isn't going to save the world at this point, we are past that...it would take an army.

Third, and last thing I wanted to question about your remarks was in terms to 817s' knowledge (or lack of) 911 being a "inside job" by the "Bush Admin". Does the answer to that really matter? It has been 7 years and the "Bush Admin" has never had any accountability to Congress or to the citizens here. (ie, wmds are in iraq and jet fuel caused the WTCs to fall!) Yes or no, it really doesn't matter, it is "too little too late."

817, if I may ask a question...so in your debriefings, you basically presented information to a group of people from white papers on a subject matter? You said you really didn't know what was going on in full and didn't always know all the concepts specifics. Is that how it works? The classic "compartmentilazation" of a huge endevuer, all groups on a need to know basis. Kind of like 911...people ask how could it be, there would be too many people involved. Not really, when most think they are doing their job or following orders. You know who you are and guess what, it was not an exercise like you assumed.

817, if you are telling us truthful recollections of your work experience (from a year ago as you say) then I commend you. You can only follow the rules for so long (even getting paid handsomely) when you suspect you are part of something that is going to harm your own.

Always nice to hear a voice that finally believes you. Not that you are the first. I've had a many 'u2uing me' saying so.

If you want to know what debriefing is like, while I really hesitate to say this........

Watch the last episode of the X files. I know this will cause a swirl storm with the non believers, and thats fine, I've really lost all motivation to impress them. A soldier constantly tells Mulder to believe the opposite of the truth. That is what I have to do in rough situations. Otherwise it is a sit down, I open the file and test the man as if he didn't know type occasion. I ask him questions as if I were a civilian who had no idea what was going on. I then ask as if i was a aviation buff.. For the right people I ask as if I were a UFO buff. I then ask as if I was military. And then if I was media. And so on. I hope this gives an insight as to what goes on.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by no_one817]

[edit on 9-2-2008 by no_one817]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by factor352
I have seen no reason to disbelieve you.That said,whats your gut feeling on this summer?Will it happen,or will cooler minds prevail.

Gut says something will happen. Hope says otherwise.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by percievedreality
Ever heard the phrase....Religion is a crutch for the weak minded?

Of course. It's somebody's opinion. And so? I'm sure you're not so weak-minded as to think somebody's opinion is "magic" because they make a phrase out of it.

The second bone I had to pick with your comments was in terms of your thoughts of how informing people of this CT theory in our government would help in any way. First he would be labeled as crazy, especially with no proof, then lose everything he has gained in his efforts to attain the bs American dream.

How is he going to lose the "bs American dream" by remaining anonymous? Why does he and now you keep ignoring that?

Secondly, I'm sure most who received it would think he was crazy. That's fine. The point is, would those behind the conspiracy still go through with it, knowing every member of Congress and every major media person had been informed of the plan? Of course not! How could they say, "gee...what a coincidence!" That wouldn't fly and they would know it. Why is this such a hard concept to understand?

Are you kidding me? You have no curiosity of what he has to say about it? He is accusing the Bush admin of planning a massive terrorist strike on the US in a few months. A very logical question for this person would be, "was 9/11 staged and Bush behind it?". So far, he has ignored commenting on it repeatedly, which is curious in its own right.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Why is it laughable to imagine that I believe that every major religion is fabricated?

Saying you "believe" and "is" (present tense) is one thing. You said you "KNOW" that every religion WAS (past tense) fabricated, and that's quite another. Words mean things and so far you haven't chosen yours very carefully. Evidently, just as you obviously think that "agnostic" means not believing in any particular religion, you also believe that "current manipulation of people via religion" means that "all religions were fabricated to begin with".

So, which is it? Do you THINK some people in power use religion to manipulate others, or do you KNOW that all religions WERE fabricated? Huge difference. Whichever it is, please give some SPECIFIC examples of what you have seen/heard at GL to back it up, as you suggested that what you've experienced there has provided you with this special knowledge. And by "specific", I don't mean "well, Bush is gonna use religion to fool the masses!" Come on. Enough with the cliches.

The following questions I've now asked numerous times and will ask once again:

Fair to say that a "fake terrorist strike" the likes of which you are suggesting that was being planned would take over a year for the planning to be completed?

Was 9/11 an "inside job"??? If so, WHO was behind it and were you involved at all?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Why is it laughable to imagine that I believe that every major religion is fabricated?

Saying you "believe" and "is" (present tense) is one thing. You said you "KNOW" that every religion WAS (past tense) fabricated, and that's quite another. Words mean things and so far you haven't chosen yours very carefully. Evidently, just as you obviously think that "agnostic" means not believing in any particular religion, you also believe that "current manipulation of people via religion" means that "all religions were fabricated to begin with".

So, which is it? Do you THINK some people in power use religion to manipulate others, or do you KNOW that all religions WERE fabricated? Huge difference. Whichever it is, please give some SPECIFIC examples of what you have seen/heard at GL to back it up, as you suggested that what you've experienced there has provided you with this special knowledge. And by "specific", I don't mean "well, Bush is gonna use religion to fool the masses!" Come on. Enough with the cliches.

The following questions I've now asked numerous times and will ask once again:

Fair to say that a "fake terrorist strike" the likes of which you are suggesting that was being planned would take over a year for the planning to be completed?

Was 9/11 an "inside job"??? If so, WHO was behind it and were you involved at all?

From what I have debriefed, there is proof that Christianity is a fraud. And having believed in that my whole life, it kind of takes away all motivation in others. I then studied others and found so many fallacies I drove my self nuts.

Bush behind 911? No, never.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   

From what I have debriefed, there is proof that Christianity is a fraud.

You'll have to do better than that. Please provide examples of this "proof".

Ok, so was it an AQ attack or a "staged event"? If staged, by WHO and HOW? And were you involved in any way?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

From what I have debriefed, there is proof that Christianity is a fraud.

You'll have to do better than that. Please provide examples of this "proof".

Ok, so was it an AQ attack or a "staged event"? If staged, by WHO and HOW? And were you involved in any way?

Yes _817, please regale us with the 9/11 info we so hungrily wish for. Please go beyond the (potentially) facetious and ambiguous answer you have already provided. (Wisely and safely, IMO). Please confirm you have information on this specific item. Please incriminate yourself.

We'll be your best friends.

C'mon.

(Sarcasm and mockery downplayed to conform with T+C)

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
You have gone from being just a "de-briefer" on subjects that you readily admitted you have very little information about, to being in the loop on a grand scheme to delay the upcoming elections, knowledge about all religions were fabricated, knowledge about all sorts of information you claim to be privy to. Sir, with the job description you explained to us before that you perform, there is no way you have access to this information. If you did, you wouldnt have gotten past the 2nd post of some of these topics before a govm'nt sniper bullet would have slumped you over your laptop.
If everyone who is following this thread will go back to the ZX thread, they will see you started bombarding him on his story due to a lot of things not adding up. Well, you are now in his seat. I think you meant well enough by starting this thread, but you didn't expect to get this much attention, so you started adding to your story. You have dodged questions from another member on here who clearly has been to the base as well. He asked a simple question about whether there were Pepsi or Coke machines at the base in the cafeteria. You dodged that for 10 pages, before you stated Im not sure. Everyone on this board that works at a facility can tell us what brand of drinks are served at the establishment they work at. You keep going back on things you get called on and say "I made a mistake". You make an awful lot of "mistakes" for a person who is debriefing people on information that the goverment would have the average person killed for finding out.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

817, thank you for your response to my question. I understand through your comparision to the last X-Files show (which I have seen) that your debriefings were (are) kind of a practice Q & A with people who may be asked similar questions in real life public situations and must to be able to respond in a coherent and believable way without hesitation while not revealing the whole story. Makes total sense, sounds like a fun job. Anyway thanks again for your time....I look forward to reading more of your future posts.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join