It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer

Each time you log in, each hour you spend online you risk getting found out. Lets be very clear here people, the 'government' has spent a lot of money and resources in being able to find anyone they wish.

Why can't they seem to find Osama Bin Laden, then?

No_one, thanks for the posts and the thought provoking discussions. Here, on the fence, I am plodding through each post, can't keep up with the latest ( on page 19 currently) so don't even know if you've been proven, debunked or shut down! Anyhow, a couple of questions for you, and I wish you all the best ...
1.) if this politoco/terrorist situation has you extremely worried, and struggling with your conscience since you have inside info, do you think others with peripheral knowledge about it are feeling apprehension and concern such as you are?
2.) Would you not want to, perhaps contact co-workers whom you have a relationship with, already, discuss the issue, decide together how to proceed?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I for one do not see what 9/11 has to do with area 51, unless they used a black project out of area 51 to carry it out.

Of course Bush is not behind 9/11, as I type this up I am seeing that a lot of you that are asking these type of questions are fairly new and may be uninformed. So let me be the first to inform you guys that it is common knowledge that Bush is a puppet that is being controlled. His controllers are know as "The Powers That Be" or more commonly know as "The Global Elite". These guys are the ones responsible for 9/11 not bush, they have however set bush up to be the fall guy for all of their dirty deeds, I think thats pretty obvious.

Any frigging idiot can take a small step back and see that Christianity or any religion for that matter is a prison for your mind body and soul. A good example of what religion is doing to us, imagine a really evil grade school teacher that is forcing you to stay in first grade for the rest of your life. The teacher gives you only one book to read and says that this is the one and only book that you will be able to learn anything from and everything else is wrong and only this one book is right. This is what religion is doing to us. We have been denied are true spiritual selfs to be controlled, and to never learn are full potential as a spiritual being.

[edit on 2/9/08 by housegroove23]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Since I see a lot of new faces here today, let me help you get informed on whats really going on and point you to Project Camelot. Everything that you need to know is in everyone of those video interviews, all you need to do is sit down and watch. This includes you too......no_one817.......because I have a felling that you are not on a need to know basis with a lot of things. If you are for real "no_one817" I applaud you for your efforts, thank you for coming out and telling us what you know.

Unfortunately the compartmental aspect of the system as it pertains to everyones job is so tight and complex that you "no_one817" could just be a low end debriefer and there are ones higher than you that you don't know about that, and the ones higher than you could be dealing with a whole completely different playing field.

Also, a good portion of what "zx4551" is saying is already being backed up. See these two links.

Time travel one step away
The world's first time machine? Tunnel to the past could open door to future within three months, say Russians

As well as the "Dan Burisch" interviews on Project Camelot and a couple of other Whistle Blowers on Project Camelot to back both of them up.

Also lots and lots of research put together by our own researcher "Zorgon" back up what "zx4551" is saying.

The Star Gates
Pegasus Document Release #003
Stargates are real
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
PDF FILE 88 Page Report
PDF FILE 34 Page Report in Slide Presentation

Ok, so we have current news items, whistle blower testimonies and loads & loads of research and official documents to back up what "zx4551" is saying.

My question to you "no_one817" is can you top that?

Can you tell us something that is not basic knowledge and something that can really connect a dot or two and collaborate with other whistle blowers, current news items and loads of documents and research?

Its ok if you can't because you are not on the needs to know basis with this kind of information. But please by all means, look through it all and get yourself informed.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23
Since I see a lot of new faces here today, let me help you get informed on whats really going on and point you to Project Camelot. Everything that you need to know is in everyone of those video interviews, all you need to do is sit down and watch. This includes you too......no_one817.......because I have a felling that you are not on a need to know basis with a lot of things. If you are for real "no_one817" I applaud you for your efforts, thank you for coming out and telling us what you know.

Unfortunately the compartmental aspect of the system as it pertains to everyones job is so tight and complex that you "no_one817" could just be a low end debriefer and there are ones higher than you that you don't know about that, and the ones higher than you could be dealing with a whole completely different playing field.

Also, a good portion of what "zx4551" is saying is already being backed up. See these two links.

Time travel one step away
The world's first time machine? Tunnel to the past could open door to future within three months, say Russians

As well as the "Dan Burisch" interviews on Project Camelot and a couple of other Whistle Blowers on Project Camelot to back both of them up.

Also so lots and lots of research put together by our own researcher "Zorgon" back up what "zx4551" is saying.

The Star Gates
Pegasus Document Release #003
Stargates are real
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
PDF FILE 88 Page Report
PDF FILE 34 Page Report in Slide Presentation

Ok, so we have current news items, whistle blower testimonies and loads & loads of research and official documents to back up what "zx4551" is saying.

My question to you "no_one817" is can you top that?

Can you tell us something that is not basic knowledge and something that can really connect a dot or two and collaborate with other whistle blowers, current news items and loads of documents and research?

Its ok if you can't because you are not on the needs to know basis with this kind of information. But please by all means, look through it all and get yourself informed.

Not to start another argument here, but when you compare me to zx, it puts me in a corner. He has given you information that is widely spread all over the internet. Despite what people are saying, I did answer all the mundane questions possible to try and trap me. ZX hasn't done any of that. I offered a simple q and a with him about mundane Las Vegas questions to , at the basic level of catching him, see if he even lived in Las Vegas for more than a day.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by theQuest
You have gone from being just a "de-briefer" on subjects that you readily admitted you have very little information about, to being in the loop on a grand scheme to delay the upcoming elections, knowledge about all religions were fabricated, knowledge about all sorts of information you claim to be privy to. Sir, with the job description you explained to us before that you perform, there is no way you have access to this information. If you did, you wouldnt have gotten past the 2nd post of some of these topics before a govm'nt sniper bullet would have slumped you over your laptop.
If everyone who is following this thread will go back to the ZX thread, they will see you started bombarding him on his story due to a lot of things not adding up. Well, you are now in his seat. I think you meant well enough by starting this thread, but you didn't expect to get this much attention, so you started adding to your story. You have dodged questions from another member on here who clearly has been to the base as well. He asked a simple question about whether there were Pepsi or Coke machines at the base in the cafeteria. You dodged that for 10 pages, before you stated Im not sure. Everyone on this board that works at a facility can tell us what brand of drinks are served at the establishment they work at. You keep going back on things you get called on and say "I made a mistake". You make an awful lot of "mistakes" for a person who is debriefing people on information that the goverment would have the average person killed for finding out.

Look, I said I have very little information on anything that required physics, how air craft are made, if aliens are walking around because I don't know about any of that. The fact I was in a debriefing about this plot is how I know about it. I did not dodge his questions, as I answered them all to my knowledge ( check my answer about a coke machine). And what does that prove? Because he can ask questions means he has been them himself? I highly doubt it. The mistake I made was a syntax error with atheist and agnostic. Excuse me for not being a perfect robot. I admit my mistakes because I am human. That doesn't mean, however, that I made a lot of them as you would want others to believe.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

OK .... deep breaths ... let's forget about soda machines and cafeterias and agnostic atheists.
Serious queries at top of this page for your consideration (my post). I would like to hear why you don't take the issues you've raised to your co-workers before posting to this forum. Surely, you have become aligned with others in your work place enough to have an off-the-record discussion about the days events?

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98

OK .... deep breaths ... let's forget about soda machines and cafeterias and agnostic atheists.
Serious queries at top of this page for your consideration (my post). I would like to hear why you don't take the issues you've raised to your co-workers before posting to this forum. Surely, you have become aligned with others in your work place enough to have an off-the-record discussion about the days events?

Sure we have become aligned in some fashion, but we don't talk too much about work related things. Hence I don't know much about any other projects. And with the field of work I'm in, they would either react as if I were testing them, or they would report me in a heartbeat seeing as they dind't know what my true intentions were

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I can understand somewhat, your reluctance.
I will then ask you, outright:
What do you feel, intrinsically, is your best course of action, knowing what you know, given your experience, skills and position?

A simple, "I don't know" answer won't suffice. this is your opportunity to step up to the plate and hit the ball out of the park.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Ok, fair enough - You have answered a lot of mundane questions and have not tried to dodge or hide too much, I will give you that. It is because of that I believe who you say you are.

However, it does not change the fact that you are still uninformed on a lot of really important things, because you are controlled by the same complex compartmental system that everyone is controlled by there except that you are more likely to run into the possibility hearing something juicy every once in a great while.

Seriously though, please look through all of the links that I have provided and watch all of the Project Camelot interviews and get yourself informed. Please don't get offended because I am asking you to do this either. We are all here to work together and learn from each other and to help bring up awareness to stop this mess. It does not matter who you are, you need to know whats really going on, especially if you are on the inside.

If you are more informed on whats really going on then it will better help you know what to look for and listen for, so that you can bring forth better information and or warn us when something big is about to happen.

We have learned from you, now you need to learn from us.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by solo32_98
Thanks for your reply. I can understand somewhat, your reluctance.
I will then ask you, outright:
What do you feel, intrinsically, is your best course of action, knowing what you know, given your experience, skills and position?

A simple, "I don't know" answer won't suffice. this is your opportunity to step up to the plate and hit the ball out of the park.

Thanks in advance for your reply.

I'm not giving an I don't know answer. There isn't much I can do but stay active here and keep the word spread about this until the summer is over.Then maybe by then the plan would prove to be scrapped,and perhaps my blabbering kept it that way. I understand the irony that if I stay here I risk myself and if nothing happens it makes me look like a hoax. That's fine, I'll leave here with my head held high that I might have done something
(hopefully keeping my job in turn as well)

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Not to start another argument here, but when you compare me to zx, it puts me in a corner. He has given you information that is widely spread all over the internet. Despite what people are saying, I did answer all the mundane questions possible to try and trap me. ZX hasn't done any of that. I offered a simple q and a with him about mundane Las Vegas questions to , at the basic level of catching him, see if he even lived in Las Vegas for more than a day.

We are now 24 pages into your thread and you are still bothered/concerned that people may compare (your words not mine) you with ZX?. Why?. I have not seen him trying to debunk you.

Is ZX stealing some of your ATS limelight perhaps? Is he/she a threat to your discloser in some way?

There have been questions from posters in this thread that suggest they know a few things about G.L that is not "widely spread all over the internet", (your words not mine) but you seem unconcerned about their 'insights' for some reason. why?.

Why did it take you so long to get your 'story' out? Surely something as big as this deserves better than this don't you think.

A freelance journalist would sell their soul for an inside scoop the one your suggestion and you would never have to take the risks you are currently taking each time you log onto ATS. But hey, you are my entertainment in my evenings so let the circus continue.

Regards Freelancer

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Housegroove23,i have read the links you offered.I feel like a babe taking my first steps,all the knowledge i have accumulated in my life now seems rather mundain.My eyes have opened a bit,and i must say its a very strange world out there.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by factor352

Good, I am glad to see that someone is already checking it out and realizing that there is a whole lot of stuff that we don't know about and need to be aware of.

You can thank Zorgon for all of the research done here, www.thelivingmoon.com... is Zorgon's website, he has done so much research and gathered so much data that he cannot fit it all here in ATS. Zorgon, hands down is not only the best researcher that we have at ATS but IMO he is one of the best in the field. And he has inside contacts like you would not believe. We are Dam lucky that we have him here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by housegroove23

Ok, fair enough - You have answered a lot of mundane questions and have not tried to dodge or hide too much, I will give you that. It is because of that I believe who you say you are.

Please define dodge or hide too much? The OP has already stated that he/she unable to answer any questions that that relates to him/her job role, or national defence secrets or anything that is outside their normal job roll 'knowledge'.

However, it does not change the fact that you are still uninformed on a lot of really important things, because you are controlled by the same complex compartmental system that everyone is controlled by there except that you are more likely to run into the possibility hearing something juicy every once in a great while.

Are you saying that despite stating "It is because of that I believe who you say you are" that you know more about the OP's job role than he/she does? The OP has already stated that his job role is to debrief those involved in any projects relating to secrecy. He/she is not concerned with hearing about juicy gossip/talk but the FACTS.

We have learned from you, now you need to learn from us.

Wrong. The OP has made CLAIM to knowing the FACTS, those FACTS are still NOT proven and just exactly who are 'us'? I'm sorry but are not 'WE' suppose to learn from the OP and not the other way round?

Respectfully Freelancer

[edit on 9/2/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No-One:

These are the numbers of the Iraqi adventure:
$275 million per day
$4,100 per household
Almost 4,000 U.S. soldiers killed and more than 60,000 wounded
700,000 Iraqis killed and 4 million refugees.

www.nationalpriorities.org...

GW Bush got USA in good $hape from Bill Clinton, now it seems you are in
a recession, probably due to outcoings of these Wars ( or I´m wrong ? )

So in short your are stating here that a plan was devised by the government ( or whom else ? ) to fake an terrorist attack to American people and probably some democrat like Hillary Clinton ( who said it´s going to withdrawn troops from the ME ). All that to blame the muslins again and find a scapegoat to justify an attack to IRAN , in order not to get their oil supply or close down their Uranium enriching facilities but to
boost the american economy or at least your warfare industry?

Well

I must say if you our are not an AREA 51 employee ( wich sounds consistent by some of your replies ). You must be one of those on-strike Hollyhood scripters. Good story !

Anyway if you are saying a real thing.

I must point out that:

USA getting involved in a new WAR in ME because of an inland attack
would be very hard to get the world or the UN cooperation. The least thing we and this planet need now is another of your wars. Mater o fact I think the president of IRAN is too inteligent to fall in a trap like that. I hardly believe that Russia or the EC would cooperate on this new WAR.
The world is just too sick of Iraq, Israel , palestina etc etc.

I don´t believe the americans would be fooled again on this, especially on martial law in US soil. I really find difficult to believe such scenario would happen, I still think there is intelligent life in USA.

If the republicans want to stay in power and continue the war in Iraq
I think it would be simpler to fake the elections again and get MCain in office. He is the new Warmonger for you. But I don´t expect the Americans to get fooled twice ... at least I hope.

Apart from that if you said the government or the top guys in US administration even considered to kill of your own people for greediness
and making profit.. I´m sorry, you don´t have a Nation anymore.

I hope America returns to a be a great country and help the rest of the world to be a better place, and not becoming an totalitarian state. I´m an optimist.

As for Myself I live close to Paraguay... Pray for me!!!!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I base this response on the information no_one817 has already provided us in this earlier thread.

"no_one817" has stated several times that he can't allow his wife to notice him typing. Fine, but...

On 1-17-08 at 8:36PM he writes a long post, ending it with an apology about his typing because he's trying to finish before his wife gets home.

Yet, at 10:03PM, he posts again, and again posts at 10:13PM.

Then he posts at 12:08am, and again at 2:58am in the morning.

You may be able to evade the government tracking you, but there is no way in hell any mortal man can evade suspicion from his wife while posting on internet chat boards all night long.

Hence, you don't have a wife, or you are lying about everything.

This is a major hole in your story that we can verify from your own words and the times logged by ATS available for public display.

Unless of course, your "wife" is just a cover to throw off the Gov't goons. But if that was a cover, it doesn't matter what kind of "programs" you are using to evade tracking by the Gov't if you can't even keep behaving in line with your own cover story.

Regardless of whether you are real of fake, your story and behavior do not match up and you have been exposed. If you are fake, you are exposed as such. If you are "real", then your cover is exposed and you better close up shop and disappear. Here's why:

If we are to believe what ever it is you will eventually tell us, then what ever it is you will tell us MUST match up with what you have revealed so far. For if it doesn't then no one will believe you.

Thus, we can only conclude that what you have revealed so far is the truth:

1. You are married
  2. You live in Las Vegas
  3. Your job is to prevent leaks on top-secret operations
  4. You aren't on duty right now because of Red Flag

If you are lying about #1 just to cover your tracks, then readers here might let you get a way with that. Regardless, the Gov't would be able to shorten the list of suspects of who you are (single as opposed to married). I can only imagine that the list of people that match #2-#4 is a pretty short list. Knowing that you are single (assuming you are "real") will only make that list shorter.

If #2-#4 are also lies to cover your tracks, then no one here will take you seriously, since your info will conflict with your background story.

Either way, your purpose here is futile: You'll either get caught because of your failings to conceal yourself, OR no one will believe you if everything you've said so far becomes suspect (which we've detected about your "wife")

Of course, the other option is your just another in a long line of ATS hoaxers.

[edit on 9-2-2008 by harrytuttle]

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Silly question but how do you know that his wife didn't come home exhausted at 9:00pm and crash around 9:30pm??

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
reply to post by harrytuttle

Silly question but how do you know that his wife didn't come home exhausted at 9:00pm and crash around 9:30pm??

Shame you beat me to it. Sorry previous poster.

I don't understand people sometimes. Is it because you really really don't want to believe me? Fine, then don't come on the thread. But to declare I am a liar because my wife gets home from work sometimes at 9 pm ( Remember Vegas is a 24 hour economy) and is asleep by 10 or so.... So what I was back on posting after midnight. The answer is rather simple. She was home, I spent time with my wife until she was asleep, and I then decided to watch tv and come back on here. I swear, some of you reach, and it blinds you.

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
24 pages of posts and yet no one has been able to debunk no_one817. everytime they try they are reaching for straws trying to get him for simple mistakes about religion, and this and that and about soda machines in a break room.

I worked for this one company for almost 4 years and i couldn't tell you if they had coke or pepsi machines in the break room. why you ask. i'll tell you why.

reason 1. i worked all the way across a huge plant from the break room. i was to lazy to walk all the way to the front of the plant from the back and then have to walk back a few minutes later.

reason 2. i had a small fridge in my office that i kept stocked with drinks for myself and the employee's i was supervising.

reason 3. i was also to lazy to walk up front to smoke when all i had to do was walk out of my office and go outside and smoke.

So saying he's a hoax because he don't know if there are coke or pepsi machines is lame and quite a freaking stretch!

Then you try to catch him in a lie about his wife and his log in times on this forum. that is just funny, i don't know how many times i got back online after my g/f went to bed because i wasn't ready to go to sleep myself. yet again another reaching for straws attempt by debunkers.

Yes no_one817 HAs said numerous times he's a debriefer, does that mean he's in the know about every little thing that goes on behind the perimeter of GL? Hell no! he just knows about the small percentage of stuff he debriefs about. and another group debriefs on something else and so on.

then you guys try to catch him in a lie about his work schedule. hello red flag at nellis runs until Feb 15th this time. And i know if i don't have to work i'm up at all hours of the day and night enjoying my time off. so once again you failed to debunk him.

Face it debunkers you've failed to prove him a hoax. now please come back when you have something besides straw reaching!

posted on Feb, 9 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
And also it don't matter what he says, there will always be someone crying that he's a hoax simply because they can't find anything to back up his claims or they see something on a website that everyone has taken wholeheartedly taken as gospel truth. did you stop and think that just maybe the info thats available on some website might actually be the dis-info and not the gospel truth? (no i'm not pointing at any website just throwing out an idea.)

Edit spelling

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Mercenary2007]

[edit on 9-2-2008 by Mercenary2007]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join