It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What if he was really telling the truth?? I do stand on hes side when it came to keeping hes identity. But the questions the moderators ask him, are they about where he lives and stuff?

And rumors have that Area 51 and other secret facility's had to give lots of worker the boot.
The cause is suppose to be that the projects that are going on there now are getting so top secret that only the top scientists and physicists are the only ones allowed in the bases.

And since people are getting fired, and loosing there jobs just might piss them off a little.
And that makes them want to tell our world the secrets.

But like a said these are only rumors. So don't kill the messenger!!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by indierockalien

I agree, what if he was the real thing?
Does ATS then lose all cred now as a result?

I'm not surprised about human nature though, especially in this fast paced world where we want everything NOW, patience has become a long lost virtue.

Maybe the new motto should be:
Deny Ignorance, as quickly as possible?

Kinda makes me wonder now,
...if and when we finally experience the second coming, will the man claiming to be Jesus be quickly re-crucified by all?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Well I would suggest searching Lincoln County's database. They apprehended someone on the last couple days of red flag in a white magnum.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zx4551
I'm leaving.

Reason 1. Bad grammar = hoax.

Reason 2. Will be banned if I don't give personal information

Reason 3. Impatience

I have a life, I can't sit up all day answering questions. I thought it would be a good idea to leave the board for a while for a few questions to build up, but while I was away people thought that I was hoaxing.

I however will tell you my story of why I'm worried for the future of Earth.

For what it's worth, assuming (hoping) that you will even take the time to read this, I tend to believe you know something about this subject. It is something I have been researching for many years, and something I am quite frankly concerned about experimenting with. My concern is that the energy fields created are unique and should be easily tracked, and are obviously concerned with National Security. Also, I foresee some pretty devastating possible side effects.

Your summary intriques me, sir, and I must say I am saddened by your departure. I am not able to sit all day every day and post either, but I do what I can, when I can. If you can see your way clear to do so, I would appreciate some answers to the questions I posed on this post. I do, however, understand if you do not wish to post here anymore.

It is ironic that a board devoted to information such as this would be so fast as to run off a potential wealth of accurate data. Maybe the OP is lying; if so, he will soon make it vividly obvious. On the other hand, if he's not...

My apologies to the OP for this circus.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros

David Icke is a complete nutter. Nuff' said

You sound like you're from the UK.
No doubt we'll soon find out

Do many people from the US say "nutter"

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Xeros]

No, we say nut case.

Incoming Message: The phrase nut case is used openly in the United States. I never hear or read the word "nutter" in conversation originating here in the United States.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
So, no_one817.
As we seem to have totally frightened off the OP who seems to be upset that there were many more people here that knew more than he/she did, it at least seems to have flushed you and a few others out of the sagebrush, as it were.

So, as there is no reason to beat a dead horse, how about a new thread.
"Current Area 51 employee--Will answer at least a few questions."

Your replies to some of these posts indicate you would be at least entertaining, and possibly more factual.

You already gave your personal info to all who might care, with little searching needed by those who employ you in your post about being on vacation, or you would have been there.
Certainly narrows the field of suspects, don't you think?

As the suits are probably on their way to your door, how about giving it all up and come clean while you still have a chance, before getting "disapeared".

Thanks for your consideration.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I tend to think that if this man truly witnessed something that COULD lead to the destruction of the planet, that the actual SCIENTISTS and other people working on the project would also be concerned. After all, these people have children, grandchildren, wives, friends, family too. Why would only one person come forward on an internet forum site if something were truly threatening the world? I would be standing outside CNN or NBC's headquarters requesting an audience. Drastic times call for drastic measures. This guy fears he will be caught by the government... but if this so called end of the world project commences, who cares? These projects may be hazardous, but it is impossible that these projects would continue if they risked the lives of everyone.

HOAX ;p

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SolPower
I tend to think that if this man truly witnessed something that COULD lead to the destruction of the planet, that the actual SCIENTISTS and other people working on the project would also be concerned. After all, these people have children, grandchildren, wives, friends, family too. Why would only one person come forward on an internet forum site if something were truly threatening the world? I would be standing outside CNN or NBC's headquarters requesting an audience. Drastic times call for drastic measures. This guy fears he will be caught by the government... but if this so called end of the world project commences, who cares? These projects may be hazardous, but it is impossible that these projects would continue if they risked the lives of everyone.

HOAX ;p

SolPower

I think you are giving people way too much credit. One of the more intriguing human ambitions is that of time-travel, wormholes, and altering space/time. And if the idea is theoretically possible, nothing will stop science/scientist from experimenting, its inevitable

[edit on 5-2-2008 by uva3021]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by gotrox
So, no_one817.
As we seem to have totally frightened off the OP who seems to be upset that there were many more people here that knew more than he/she did, it at least seems to have flushed you and a few others out of the sagebrush, as it were.

Your replies to some of these posts indicate you would be at least entertaining, and possibly more factual.

You already gave your personal info to all who might care, with little searching needed by those who employ you in your post about being on vacation, or you would have been there.

As the suits are probably on their way to your door, how about giving it all up and come clean while you still have a chance, before getting "disapeared".

i was thinking the same thing. It would be a dead give away to his superiors as to who he is by simply deducing who was on vacay at that time. If he is who he says he is the govt. is already hot on his trail. Good call buddy.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Just fiddling around with searching Zx4551 on the world wide web!

But something interesting came up. Found that code on a e-mail from a firm under the name ILRS (International Laser Ranging Service).

ILRS is a company in NASA. And therefor a Government program.

I found this mail. Not really sure what to make out of it but.

Here it is:

Dear Colleagues,

This message is to alert the analysis community that
LAGEOS data from Maidanak-1 (Station 1864) has
been drifting negative since at least October
2001 at the rate of approximately -13mm/month. This
appears to be a classical clock frequency related
problem. The site has been notified, and the source
of the error is still under investigation.

A frequency error in SLR manifests itself as a
range dependent error that will drift over time.

The system returned to operations in October 2001 after
being off-line for 10 months. Looking back using CSR Weekly
LAGEOS results, there are indications a similar problem
could have existed at this site the 1st half of the year

In addition, based on meteorological data analysis from
Maidanak-1 (1864) and Maidanak-2 (1863), it appears all
Maidanak-1 (1864) barometric data prior to October 2001
was reading low by 6 millibars.

The Author of this mail was a man named Van S. Husson.

When i did my searching on zx4551 thats the document and name i got.

For all i know this could be some weather stuff..

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes

Originally posted by gotrox
So, no_one817.

i was thinking the same thing. It would be a dead give away to his superiors as to who he is by simply deducing who was on vacay at that time. If he is who he says he is the govt. is already hot on his trail. Good call buddy.

While I understand how this makes sense. Of the 2600 employees, about 3/4 are on vacation during red flag. I have nothing to worry about, yet.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zx4551

Are you a scientist? If not what is your background? I am not asking what you position was just a general background of your education.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

just a question but, why would you put your butt on the line like that to post on a website of people who couldn't even pass a background check to work for EG&G? Do you really care about us that much?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
nobody ran him off. he was asked to contact a staff member. nobody threatened him with a ban. I don't think the word was ever even used. he chose to leave (if he really does) because he
a) didn't want to deal with the staff - we would have moved the thread to skunkworks if he wouldn't work with us in attempting to verify his story
b) he didn't want to answer the questions being posed. Odd thing, asking for questions on a UFO and Conspiracy forum and then getting freaked out when a large number of questions are tossed your way.
c) he has grammar and spelling issues. Someone claimed hoax because the OP had bad grammar and spelling habits and he decided to leave?

Let me ask you all a question.

If you had information on Area 51, UFOs etc and you wanted to reach an audience, you'd go to the largest available audience you could get to listen to you (this rules out MSM unless you drag an alien kicking and screaming into a conference room - spoken from experience here). What's the largest available audience next to MSM?

ATS.

So, you locate said audience, you lurk, you waver, you consider how to post your story and then, after a few requests for u2u's from a staff member or two, a few remarks about your poor grammar and a whole lot of questions asked, you decide to take your show elsewhere.

where?

there is no substitute for the size of our audience and there is no substitute for our members. They are, without a doubt, the best around when it comes to the topics this guy wanted to talk about so why run and hide when they ask the questions you asked them to ask?

You don't.

You are a scared, angry whistleblower. You would go right to the staff for assistance. Or to the top. You'd contact owners or admins. You probably wouldn't even post right away. you'd be thinking of the best way to get your story out.

you certainly wouldn't thumb your nose at the staff (I'll consider it?).
you certainly wouldn't cry foul when you are asked questions.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817
I assumed this question was posed to the other person. Since you meant it for me as well, Ill say what I know. Janet flights were simple. Nothing on and nothing off. Simple frisks were done. I don't know about anything being funny aside from the fact that we have Southwest Airline employees as our 'flight attendants' despite the fact that we don't need any. It is an FAA requirement that at least two attendants are on board. They simply get on the Janet point at the exits and are then instructed to sit down and look at no one. Very awkward for them I'm sure.

For a base that supposedly doesn't exist and is accountable to no one they have to follow FAA requirements when shuttling in and out? whatever dude.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by uva3021

Originally posted by SolPower

HOAX ;p

SolPower

I think you are giving people way too much credit. One of the more intriguing human ambitions is that of time-travel, wormholes, and altering space/time. And if the idea is theoretically possible, nothing will stop science/scientist from experimenting, its inevitable

[edit on 5-2-2008 by uva3021]

If you knew it would destroy everything? I agree that the ambition of scientists on the subject of time-travel is second to none, but I also think that these people are still.... human.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorldShadow

Originally posted by Xeros

David Icke is a complete nutter. Nuff' said

You sound like you're from the UK.
No doubt we'll soon find out

Do many people from the US say "nutter"

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Xeros]

No, we say nut case.

Incoming Message: The phrase nut case is used openly in the United States. I never hear or read the word "nutter" in conversation originating here in the United States.

HAHAHAHAHA ! You nailed him !! using england based grammar is a big tipoff......my guess is that he's from the U.K. and he's looking for attention.....which everyone gave him. no one I know of here in the U.S. says "nutter"...no one here ever says that.

will he be back ???

we shall see !

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdpk88
The Author of this mail was a man named Van S. Husson.
When i did my searching on zx4551 thats the document and name i got.
For all i know this could be some weather stuff..

if zx4551 is very aware about the dangers of his true identity becoming known, do you really think he/she would knowingly use an alias on this website that could easily be tracked to any information about himself?

it either means his pseudonym holds zero creditability to his true self, or he really is not as smart as we would hope he is.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Alpha Grey

I use Nutter all the time and I'm NYC born and raised (except for the time spent in the big easy).

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

ATS had a similar thread not long ago with a video purported to be shrouded with mystery and long winded post. The staff wanted the video upload for review. The poster he-hawed around with getting it in the hands of staff when asked numerous times. I felt a big let down than as I can intuitively see hoax or fake or deception in how things are written and responded to. And in the end it wasn't anything we hadn't seen before with the poster getting banned for the deception.

I see this as another attempt to play the ATS members for a laugh by a crafty sort, who refuses to follow a simple request by staff to verify details for the thread to be stamped as authentic.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join