It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
thank you for sharing Z.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT51

Originally posted by no_one817
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Not sure what you are referring to, but EE and G is the private security company and Lockheed is the employer to staff. Gl is protected by the federal government and thus any 'phone numbers' you want would be from nellis.

ummm....you mean EG & G. Please tell me you've done your homework on this.

Absolutely correct. Simple quick type- o on my part. I think Ive done this a couple times actually. However not a mistake due to lack of knowledge, 'my bad' as the kids say.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
reply to post by zx4551

Intrepid requested the U2U so we (the staff) can work to ensure our members that you are who you say you are. Please respond to him. This will be the last time you are asked.

Thank you,
Crakeur
ATS Super Moderator

If he doesn't care about the points why should he be expected to know the ATS interface.
It took me a few weeks before I began exploring the rest of the ATS options because I was only concerned with the basics, not until I found U2U did I realize I had a few messages.

If he is who he says he is, then asking him to U2U is like asking why don't aliens speak English.

Kinda slightly arrogant, don't you think?

link   

Originally posted by zx4551
I'm leaving.

I don't blame you one bit. I wouldn't divulge personal info either
if I were in your shoes. But best of luck to ya in the future
whether you decide to leave or stay. But I feel being banned
due to not proving who you are, is not what denying ignorance
is all about. My apologies

link   

I'm leaving.

Reason 1. Bad grammar = hoax.

Why would such a trivial thing mean I am a hoaxster? I noticed that I had a few spelling mistakes and my sentence structure is different due to where I was born and raised.

Reason 2. Will be banned if I don't give personal information

I can't risk giving away my personal info. Even a small shred of evidence could have the government on my ass for a very long time which is a obviously a bad thing for a truth speaker. I also fail to see how giving away my location will prove me to not be a hoaxster.

Reason 3. Impatience

I have a life, I can't sit up all day answering questions. I thought it would be a good idea to leave the board for a while for a few questions to build up, but while I was away people thought that I was hoaxing.

I however will tell you my story of why I'm worried for the future of Earth.

-------------

Summary: Currently A51 are experimenting on creating small points of immense gravity at two seperate places in the universe, this will have the effect of creating a tunnel and if one of these tunnels is placed near another place of immense gravity it will stay at the same point in time effectively creating a portal to another place in time. The danger comes from the fact that there is a danger that these portals can become instable and cause black holes.

How are these points/portals created?: An antiproton and a proton are collided near the speed of light to release all their energy and create a tiny rip in space time. Normally this rip would quickly dissolve but it can be held open by being surrounded by anti-grav devices to stop gravity from closing it up. The rip can then be stretched using magnets so someone can enter it. The problem is - how can we make another portal which will be connected to our first portal?

Connecting portals: During experiments at A51 we discovered that before these portals dissolved they vibrated at a certain unique frequency. If we could create 2 portals and make them vibrate at the same frequency it is theorised that these 2 portals will become "joined". I have no idea how that works because I am not a quantum physicist.

The danger: If these portals are stretched and the anti-grav devices fail it is theorised that the rip in spacetime will be too big to be disolved by gravity and will instead become a black hole.

Experimental device: The first experiments to create the device will start with the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) is opened in May this year. Yes, the LHC has been made with this theoretical device in mind. A full working device has been scheduled to be made for late 2011-2012.

Why should you believe me? That is a question. Ask yourself, deep down inside, are you looking at the truth? I hope that you see that I'm telling the truth.

Please pray to your Gods, Godesses, Spirit Guides and Saints to stop this device from being made. Even if your atheist you can help to by seeking the turth behind Area 51 and making its secret projects public knoledge. Maybe that will save planet Earth.

If you moved, clearly providing info on the Las Vegas area wouldn't give a single thing away. Ready for a simple yet obvious way of testing your honesty

link   
reply to post by no_one817

Ok. Wackenhut is a private security contracting company. GL or area 51 exclusively uses this security firm for its protection and isolation. There are people that are close to me that are in the private security world and this is how i know this.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You ask for people to ask questions, its been one day and yet you say i have a life and cant spend all day ansewering questions.
Picking at they answers is one of the ways we find out if its a hoax or not.
When someone is pushed can they give satisfying answers.
Most people are thinking not in your case.

The mods didnt just want a location. they needed to speak to him to try and grasp what he had to say. He could of answered basic questions on area51 to see if he slipped up, it wasnt just about the location.

[edit on 5/2/2008 by neo2012]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
PLEASE go to PROJECT CAMELOT! They will listen, they will help, you can get your message out!

Thank you for everything, may God Bless you and keep you safe. I will pray for you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Reason 1. Bad grammar = hoax.

Some folks here assume this but it is not the case.

Reason 2. Will be banned if I don't give personal information

Again, not the case. A staff member asked you to u2u him. you can do this and we can try and resolve the issue. Banning only comes when the story has been proven to be a hoax. We might move the thread to skunkworks if we cannot show there is any way to verify the claims.

Reason 3. Impatience

You come here, post details of your time inside Area 51 and then are bothered when the members want answers to the questions you asked? Nobody said you have to answer them immediately.

Again, you are welcome to post your story but, when contacted by staff members, it is in the best interest of everyone involved that you at least speak to them and not ignore them outright.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
To the OP:

Do you work for the Chinese Government? What does zx4551 mean?

when you Google zx4551, you will find a large amount of out-sourced, stats.gov.cn links, which are non-translatable and part of zx series.

not knowing to much about....anything..... when it comes to stats.gov.cn files, could someone see what they can find? we just might find something out about this dreamland "employee".

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes

Ok. Wackenhut is a private security contracting company. GL or area 51 exclusively uses this security firm for its protection and isolation. There are people that are close to me that are in the private security world and this is how i know this.

I don't know who is giving this information to you. But being that my area of expertise is secrets , debriefing and security oversight. I will direct you to a certain incident that happened at the border at the end of Red Flag. I would have been the one to also handle this had it not been for a long and happy vacation. Search the Lincoln County Sheriff's Dept on any information regarding a white Dodge Magnum. They crossed the border and got pretty far. EG and G handles security dear friend. A little research will help you in your quest for the truth on that subject.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by no_one817]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
About EE&G

"EE&G, Inc, a HUB certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE), is a full service engineering and environmental consulting firm with offices located in Weatherford, Dallas, and Midland Texas. EE&G performs environmental consulting services throughout a 30-state area and currently offers services related to environmental investigation, groundwater assessment, groundwater monitoring, soil remediation, groundwater remediation, mobile dual phase extraction (MDPE) services, regulatory compliance, LPST investigations and Phase I and Phase II investigations. EE&G specializes in remediation of groundwater contamination and soil contamination by designing, constructing, installing and operating remediation systems."

WOWEE!!! this seems like a security firm to me!!! Compared to:

"The Wackenhut Corporation is the leading provider of quality, customer focused security solutions in the United States. The company provides its industry-leading integrated security and related services to local, regional and national customers."

you be the judge

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

Falcon was then considered unreliable and was decided that it was too expensive to use on the battlefield, the craft was burned along with it's plans.

Heh, yeah that would only make sense had we not had the exact same sighting in the Hudson River Valley in the late 80's and the same sighting in Lubbuck Texas in the Early 80's and the exact same sighting in Stephen ville texas just a few weeks ago.

Yeah burned... sure.

Yet another uninformed hoaxer

As I mentioned before, this guys story is easily bunk given that we have seen the same sighting several times over the last few decades, yet he states it was burned after the "pheonix experiment"

This means this hoaxers knowledge only goes back to the Pheonix Experiment. OPEN YOUR EYES AND SMELL THE HISTORY!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I posted on your thread and called hoax. listening to you on this thread you are giving out more information about what you did and you are starting to sway me.
Are you planning on starting another thread in the near future?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by FremenBlueEyes
About EE&G

"EE&G, Inc, a HUB certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE), is a full service engineering and environmental consulting firm with offices located in Weatherford, Dallas, and Midland Texas. EE&G performs environmental consulting services throughout a 30-state area and currently offers services related to environmental investigation, groundwater assessment, groundwater monitoring, soil remediation, groundwater remediation, mobile dual phase extraction (MDPE) services, regulatory compliance, LPST investigations and Phase I and Phase II investigations. EE&G specializes in remediation of groundwater contamination and soil contamination by designing, constructing, installing and operating remediation systems."

WOWEE!!! this seems like a security firm to me!!! Compared to:

"The Wackenhut Corporation is the leading provider of quality, customer focused security solutions in the United States. The company provides its industry-leading integrated security and related services to local, regional and national customers."

you be the judge

My friend, I suggest searching Eg and G. In the last couple posts, I typed a little too quickly. That should explain your findings. Sorry for the confusion.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Personally I'm wondering why you are jacking this thread.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I put a post on page 10. Please answer .

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
fun stuff

Simply coming out with your time travel device story seems more productive than interacting with members.

May I suggest you just state the things that would be interesting to us and that you feel comfortable stating?

[edit on 5-2-2008 by jamesder]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   

That's cool. i still think its BS because my source is rock solid, and i know this. I'll stop attacking you now, have fun with your trickery.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
When i did a little google search on his nick. I found also the gov pages.

All was in japaniese or something. So i found a dictionary, and started to search some of the words.

The things i got from some of the words where "base" "to cure" "Hunger" "From" "Rich" and "Planet"

We might have something here!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join