It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Area 51 Employee - Will answer almost all questions

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS
reply to post by zx4551

I only have 1 question for you Sir. There was one thing that everyone had to do when they arrived at the base and when they were ready to leave the base. There was a joke about it that everyone would get a kick out of. What was it?

I assumed this question was posed to the other person. Since you meant it for me as well, Ill say what I know. Janet flights were simple. Nothing on and nothing off. Simple frisks were done. I don't know about anything being funny aside from the fact that we have Southwest Airline employees as our 'flight attendants' despite the fact that we don't need any. It is an FAA requirement that at least two attendants are on board. They simply get on the Janet point at the exits and are then instructed to sit down and look at no one. Very awkward for them I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
reply to post by no_one817

Personally I'm wondering why you are jacking this thread.

Probably ZX's boss doing a little CYA to distract us from what he may have had to say.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
EE&G is suppose to be the same firm that gave Robert Lazar his job at S-4!!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day sir.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FremenBlueEyes

Im sorry simple proof isn't enough for you. It actually isn't much of a secret. If you pass all the background checks, which undoubtedly you would fail being a poster on a site like this, you could work for EG and G and perhaps one day be a security cammo guard. But if you want to ignore me based on your 'source' be my guest.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TEMELUCHUS

Thank you for your reply. Have a nice day sir.

Hmm don't know what to make of that response. But same to you sir. This is probably my most colorful post as his response perplexed me a little.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Since you meant it for me as well, Ill say what I know. Janet flights were simple. Nothing on and nothing off

There is a picture that has been posted by someone here at ATS....someone who runs a site that has tons of Area 51 type photos.

Anyways, this picture is taken (w/ a zoom lense) of people boarding a Janet plane in Vegas. They are CLEARLY taking stuff onto the plane - bags, purses, etc.

Just thought id point that out since you said that nothing is taken on those planes.

I will try and find the photo!

[edit on 5-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It would be an immense tragedy if the guy was telling the truth and we refused to listen, though.

If Z is willing to come back and exchange more information... we should all listen contently before completely ripping his story apart, including ME. Maybe he just doesn't know how things work around here. Someone might have pointed him towards this website, number one for the safety that everyone here having a crazy story to tell provides, and two because a lot of people on here are open minded enough to listen.

Recycled poopoo was a rough word. I'm intrigued by his last post. I wanna hear more now. Damn you, intetresting guy!

And to the Mods, **stopping and taking a breath for a moment and realizing this guy deserves a fair chance**, doesn't the guy have a right to be defensive and paranoid if what he says is true?

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
And to the Mods, **stopping and taking a breath for a moment and realizing this guy deserves a fair chance**, doesn't the guy have a right to be defensive and paranoid if what he says is true?

Thank you for your input but he IS being given a fair chance. It's up to him if he takes it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by no_one817

Im sorry simple proof isn't enough for you. It actually isn't much of a secret. If you pass all the background checks, which undoubtedly you would fail being a poster on a site like this, you could work for EG and G and perhaps one day be a security cammo guard. But if you want to ignore me based on your 'source' be my guest.

well, i say to you the same thing. but about Wackenhut. I really don't care if you think what i say is true or not. EG&g may do something there but i know that wackenhut is their security provider, but let us stop this stupid argument. It doesn't matter to me anyway. I could care less about the security at area 51. I don't have inside info about much but i do about this, amd please stop calling the person i know "source", he's been on the cover of time magazine and deserves a little more respect than that. I like you though, you write nicely. Better than zx4551 or whatever. Keep it going.

p.s. i would never want to be a security guard. I am a chef and i like to cook food to much. GO FOIE GRAS!!!!

[edit on C
20082008-02-05T13:50:03-06:00u02America/Chicago2 by FremenBlueEyes]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Since you meant it for me as well, Ill say what I know. Janet flights were simple. Nothing on and nothing off

There is a picture that has been posted by someone here at ATS....someone who runs a site that has tons of Area 51 type photos.

Anyways, this picture is taken (w/ a zoom lense) of people boarding a Janet plane in Vegas. They are CLEARLY taking stuff onto the plane - bags, purses, etc.

Just thought id point that out since you said that nothing is taken on those planes.

I will try and find the photo!

Yes I have seen these pictures as I browsed this site. What I can tell you about those are simple. Of the 2600 employees, some do have clearance to be above the rules. I am not one of them. Thus I go on a flight where no one brings anything. Keep in mind that if thins are brought on, rest assured they are searched so carefully they might as well be bringing nothing with them

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
if grammar dictates intelligence, then about 95% of america should think about reading more books.

i think it's funny that bad-grammar reflects upon stupidity, but excellent grammar implies high sapience. i am skeptical about anyone, regardless. excellent grammar could just mean they are trying to win people with words, utilizing and succeeding with societal stereotypes.

but half of the posts on this topic, use "your" instead of "you're," so enough said there.

it has not been until recently that scientists or engineers were required to take more communications and liberal arts classes at their universities, in an effort to equalize the usually more socially awkward individual that excelled in math but failed tremendously in verbal or written areas.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliments. I would, however urge you to follow up on my lead about what happened at Red Flag. You will see what security agency worked with Lincoln County sheriff to arrest the trespassers.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Infadel

Actually I did get it translated and it is information regarding statistical data on things like number of students in school in a certain area and how many hospitals there are etc, etc. similar to info you would find from the US census Bureau.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I don't have inside info about much but i do about this, amd please stop calling the person i know "source", he's been on the cover of time magazine and deserves a little more respect than that.

[edit on C
20082008-02-05T13:50:03-06:00u02America/Chicago2 by FremenBlueEyes]

LOL.

To be fair and balanced in your argument w/ no_one. LOL

How on earth can we respect "someone" whom we are not given their name? He doesnt deserve respect at all, because nobody knows who you are talking about. LOL

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the compliments. I would, however urge you to follow up on my lead about what happened at Red Flag. You will see what security agency worked with Lincoln County sheriff to arrest the trespassers.

I attempted to find out something about this, and got stumped. I am not good at finding things though, so it is no surprise. Anyway you could throw me a bone and point it out for me? Would be much appreciated.

**Thanks for the link Temel

[edit on 5-2-2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

okay did my research and they are contracted to nellis, which is not area 51. they do not use a govt. contracted homeland security security force but rather a more manipulated private security force. i really want to drop this though so this is my last post about it.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

you wouldn't know him even if i said his name. He is a good friend of mine and an average joe with a very above average job. I would never disclose his name though.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Im curious. We have Red Flag at our base every summer. We dont have any extra security. It is business as usual. We also dont have local law enforcement around. It is business as usual. We have civilian security at the front gate - that is it. Its SF for every other part.

Why would you all have local law enforcement around or extra security?

Just curious why things are done so differently there.

new topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join