It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Have A Split Personality, Or Is There More Than One Supreme Being?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
IMHO, it is because this world has a history of evil entities that have proclaimed to be God, and have lead people astray. People believe them because they perform "miracles".
The bottom line is, anything that tries to control you by installing fear into you is most likely evil.

Absolutely, this is true. I fear that by taking the Bible literally in the Old Testament etc. people mistake references to true beings for God (like the Elohim or the Watchers). The Egyptian pharaoh and Babylonian kings were to be treated as Gods etc.

Many pre-historians, studying pre-history and legends from all over the world, uncover tales and descriptions of Gods who perform miracles and sacrifice on grand scales.

We should be realizing at this point that the same Devil which rules this world, is still disguising and acting as 'God' through destructive means. We call these Devils 'politicians' and spiritual leaders, and the destructive means is modern warfare and manipulation of society, economy etc.

I think the ancient evil which the Bible referred to so often is still running the world. And people are still confusing political leaders and religious institutions for God.

[edit on 4-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Excuse me for not reading all the post. I have strong thoughts about this subject and hope I am not repeating others. I just don't understand how GOD could create an angel who becomes Satan and he gives him control over the earth and the air. Seems this creation is strong just like God. Then we read in Revelation that Jesus will return to planet Earth and fight this Satan and defeat him and put him in a pit for a thousand years. All we are told after that is he must be released again for a time. What the f$$$? Is this God omnipotent or not? Does he/she/it share power with someone else who doesn't agree with him/her/it? If you believe the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, then the Devil/Satan/Lucifer has ruled since the creation, perhaps on the "8th" day. It seems to me God is bi-polar.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
did you read the bible?

God has only one personality. he's only one supreme. in the old testament he is angry at humans and he kills them off. mostly with the flood and other means. he starts off fresh and with a relief.

after he has done that, he figures he needs a human form be send to earth to teach and make things right. Noah was a good person, so not all humans were bad. God figured he give us another chance, so in the new testament he sends jesus to teach is the ways and make sure we don't make the same mistake again.

it's like punishing your kid and getting him home schooled.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I have thought about this many times and to be honest the way i veiw it is that the God of the earlier works was just a new parent who didnt really know quite what to do with us. And that just like many new parents was just frustrated. As time went on he learned to relax alittle bit and to let us learn to walk on our own. To me the journey of man is meant to be learning how to be like God with all the same abilities and attributes.

Just what I have been thinking for quite a while. My mother refers to the God of the Old Testament as a corporate god. He deals with nations. The God of the New Testament has become a personal god, dealing with us all as individual.s

I believe God is growing along with us, or perhaps he is bringing us along as we grow as the human race and helping us slowly stop being the primitive, barbaric people of the past, but grow and become loving individuals.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
yes I have read the Bible many times

It's always interesting.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Ive come to the conclusion man is just a peon of insignificance and can never possibly comprehend the nature of anything other than his own selfish needs. Could an amoeba understand the complexity of quantum physics ? this analogy could be extrapolated to the power of 1 million to give the position mankind has of understanding the nature of the Godhead.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
As I read through the pages of replies I feel the need to stop and comment on Sizzles topic even though I am overwhelmed by the replies, but my impatience prevails.

Elohim Yahweh are both ancient words described as meaning Gods in the plural form and also androgynous (gods/goddesses). "And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;" Genesis ch1:26. Pertaining to the Tower of Babel... God said,"Come, let us go down, and there confound their language".Genesis ch11:7. In the good book it clearly implies that God was collaborating with someone, I would prefer not to think it was simply a multiple personality.

The Biblical stories of creation, Adam and the garden of Eden, the deluge, Noah-Nimrod and the Tower of Babel are all incomplete to say the least. There was purpose in all these events and reasons for the punishments/hardships and also for the compassionate acts none of which can be explained easily if at all. My Faith is that no matter how many gods or goddesses, deities or demigods (Nephilim ie. the mighty ones) there is only one God-the uncreated Creator, the unmoved Mover and it makes no sense to hold anything or anyone before that which is the begining. I do believe that there are many Divine beings as the myriad of stories, testaments, texts and ancient artifacts all over the world will corroborate. Still my faith remains the same as stated above.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devino
As I read through the pages of replies I feel the need to stop and comment on Sizzles topic even though I am overwhelmed by the replies, but my impatience prevails.

Elohim Yahweh are both ancient words described as meaning Gods in the plural form and also androgynous (gods/goddesses). "And God said: 'Let us make man in our image, after our likeness;" Genesis ch1:26. Pertaining to the Tower of Babel... God said,"Come, let us go down, and there confound their language".Genesis ch11:7. In the good book it clearly implies that God was collaborating with someone, I would prefer not to think it was simply a multiple personality.

The Biblical stories of creation, Adam and the garden of Eden, the deluge, Noah-Nimrod and the Tower of Babel are all incomplete to say the least. There was purpose in all these events and reasons for the punishments/hardships and also for the compassionate acts none of which can be explained easily if at all. My Faith is that no matter how many gods or goddesses, deities or demigods (Nephilim ie. the mighty ones) there is only one God-the uncreated Creator, the unmoved Mover and it makes no sense to hold anything or anyone before that which is the begining. I do believe that there are many Divine beings as the myriad of stories, testaments, texts and ancient artifacts all over the world will corroborate. Still my faith remains the same as stated above.

Very well said Devino! Although I too have a loving nature and acceptance to the 'Creator' of all creation - the founding essence that I believe encompasses everyone and everything, I do not believe it is the same entity that is described in the Bible.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Though Iv'e not read it complete, I have read quite a lot of the old testament and certain areas of the new. I have come to no specific conclusions other than one or more supreme Deities are possible.

Making the rules then enforcing the rules using severe punishment. Along came the Ten Commandments and no matter how many times I read them I cannot get away from the thought they were written by something with historical knowledge and great insight into what rules need apply to control the masses if the masses follow the Laws presented by Moses.

I believe today the Bible is still used to promote self-control.
Using fear of going to Hell or Purgatory as eternal punishment for uncleansed Sin. While the laws of the land in the hands of Judges execute punishment to the living.

Dallas

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by kyred
Excuse me for not reading all the post. I have strong thoughts about this subject and hope I am not repeating others. I just don't understand how GOD could create an angel who becomes Satan and he gives him control over the earth and the air. Seems this creation is strong just like God. Then we read in Revelation that Jesus will return to planet Earth and fight this Satan and defeat him and put him in a pit for a thousand years. All we are told after that is he must be released again for a time. What the f$$$? Is this God omnipotent or not? Does he/she/it share power with someone else who doesn't agree with him/her/it? If you believe the Bible, both Old and New Testaments, then the Devil/Satan/Lucifer has ruled since the creation, perhaps on the "8th" day. It seems to me God is bi-polar.

Lucifer the mornign star become Satan the adversary when he rebelled, and it wasn't God who gave controll to Satan, Man did, when he chose the ways of Satan instead of listening to God in the garden. The seven day week is itself prophetic. God gave men 6 days to work and do his thing, and the 7th day belonged to God, for men to listen to and be taught by God. A day is prophetically equal to 1000 years. Since Man gave controll and heeded to Satan instead of God in the garden, Man was given 6000 years to do his thing, go the way of Satan and see exactly where it takes him. It is itself a lesson, one that most don't seem to be getting the jist of. Take a look around you, has man taken the right path?

The final 1000 years is symbolic of the 7th day sabbath which will be ruled by Christ, returning as King of Kings and Lord of Lords, ruling with a Rod of iron, and man will be given no choice but listen, and then finally man will see that God was right all along, and his ways are better. That is what the final tribulation is all about. Mankind needs to be seriously humbled to even accept this fact. Everyone thinks they know it all and that everybody else is wrong.

Now look at the teachings of Christ, if ALL men follwed them, it would be a literal utopia, something history and present day mankind has clearly showed man himself is incapable of creating. This is why Satan is locked up during this period, so he cannot decieve man any further. The whole world is decieved, they simply don't know it. He is then loosened at the final days so men can then make a final choice who it is they wish to serve, and those who choose wrong go into the lake of fire to be destroyed, and frankly they will deserve it.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
As a result, we're all trapped in this horrible reality, subject to the whims of Yaldabaoth

"Reality" is an ambiguous term. It is perceived, interpreted and remembered by each of us individually from our own perspective in our own frame of reference. It is my opinion that we have been blessed with an opportunity to experience life, subject only by our thoughts. With thoughts we compose reality and our perception of reality manipulates our experiences. I don't know what Jesus was originally teaching but I believe that our thoughts create reality ergo we can do far more then just try to minimize suffering.

Originally posted by metatronscube
Thus, we find out the reason God became angry enough to destroy the world with the Flood.

Is the great flood and deluge described in the bible an event that was caused by God or was it rather a Divine prediction of an impending catastrophe? With a prediction of such an event that would destroy all life on earth could have been seen as an opportunity to 'cleanse' the world of the corruption and degradation that was becoming of man.

Originally posted by doctorex
Please, anybody who claims to be a Christian, study you Bible and follw it, not the lies and perversion the world has foistered upon it by people who twist scriptures.... make you repeat vain repetitions in prayer (hail mary etc read Matthew 6:7) take religious titles for them selves such as Pope (father), or even the actually title father itself...90% of mainstream Christianity is a complete lie.

I agree with a lot of what your saying here but would like to add... don't claim to be anything! Understanding will show truth in what you read and what you hear. Fear is an emotion with the purpose of protecting us, when it is used to manipulate others and propagate hatred it becomes corrupted and false. Those who use such fallacies for deception are themselves false. To be able to discern between truth and fallacy the veil of deception can be removed allowing true perception of reality.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

The tribes were at war with the Hebrews because the Hebrews invaded their land! God gave the land of Canaan to the Hebrews (according to them). The Hebrews were nomads. Canaan was a civilization with its own Gods. If God was so unbiased why didn't he try to make a deal with the people of Jericho? Instead he ordered their slaughter! GENOCIDE! Every man, woman and child were to be slaughtered, and their treasures confiscated. What did they do to deserve this except living on prime realestate? Note also that the only person spared was the prostitute who spied for Joshua. Punishment for sin indeed! I know its difficult for Christians to face the fact that the God of the Old testament was a GENOCIDAL MANIAC. Notice that the Christian God is one of LOVE! THIS IS THE GOD TO EMBRACE and defend! THEY ARE NOT ONE AND THE SAME!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jedimiller

Does a parent punish a child by having him killed? What kind of lesson is that to a dead person? Or is it a warning to others? And what exactly were those punished by death guilty of? For going after other Gods? Does that mean that those who believe in YAWEH should exterminate those who don't believe in him like the MUSLIMS, BUDHISTS, HINDUS, SIKHS etc? What I'm trying to point out is the untennable contradictions that we ascribe to this "GOD" concept. To me, the Supreme God of the Hebrews was a compilation of the different Gods of the ancients, just as Christianity was created from the mix of ancient religious mythology that existed at the time and brought together at the Nicene Council under Constantine somewhere around 300 AD. Because of the combining of different myths we naturally end up with the numerous contradicitons that characterizes the God of the Bible. This fact leaves believers with the unenviable task of coming up with excuses to defend this GOD of contradictions, such as "we are incapable of understanding the "GODHEAD" or the "NATURE OF GOD".

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ameneter
If God was so unbiased why didn't he try to make a deal with the people of Jericho? Instead he ordered their slaughter! GENOCIDE! Every man, woman and child were to be slaughtered, and their treasures confiscated.

In Deuteronomy we are told the Jews tried to make peace with them but they refused. Not sure what all happened to make everything come to a final head and I'm too lazy to look it up. Also remember, contrary to your claim, Joshua specifically told the Jews that nothing was to be taken or "confiscated." Not precious objects or even grain and clothing. Interestingly enough, the excavations of Jericho turned up massive stockpiles of grains, pottery, idols, and all sorts of other artifacts that were left as they were. It looks like archeology lends some credence as to how the events went including the walls collapsing by themselves.

Anyways, let me ask you a question. Do you believe the Bible is the flawless revelation of God to mankind? To you believe it is inerrant and absolutely correct in everything it says? Or do you think the Old Testament is simply a Jewish account to make them look like the chosen ones of God and that they claimed natural phenomenon as divine acts of a God who was on their side? Essentially, making it one giant fairy tale. Since you have been given explanations to what you had asked and if you do believe in your heart they are false accounts made by a superstitious nomadic tribe, then why let it get to you? Not saying it isn't right but 1) You have been shown that the Jews weren't a bunch of blood thirsty madmen roaming around the Middle East slaughtering people for no reason but that they were typically the victims themselves and 2) If you don't believe it really happened in the first place then there really isn't anything to get upset about. I'm just saying.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The bible is not even a "Jewish" account.
It has it roots in Egypt and pre-diluvian Ireland/British Isles/Scandanavia (Atlantis)

In ancient times Off-worlders came to this planet. They displayed their technology. To the Natives this was Magic. Therefore these people were regarded as Gods. And so it has been ever since. All cultures thru out the world have tales of their Sky Gods. That is why "Heaven" is up somewhere in the sky.

Look at those coneheads.
coneheads

Ask yourself who these people were.
Look at the skulls of these Egyptian mummies.

Egyptian mummies

What happened to this race of people?
Why does modern man not have such a huge bulging skull?

Are these the Gods of the bible?

It would seem so. That is why you are in a fearful slave status today.
You are servants. YOu are nothing. YOu are conditioned to think of the flesh and worldy things a somehow evil.

Have you ever aksed why this should be? All of nature is beautiful and perfect in in functions. Why is your flesh so evil that you look forward to getting rid of it?

Consider for a moment the Earth and Earthly things, your Flesh body, all your creations; that these are the highest form of creation. From here there is no other except to return to its primitive state of pure energy and then to continue to its higher form - the condensed energy we call matter, together with your mind/consciousness.

The True Creator creates and all its creations create and that is the All of it. You are a creator. You create good. You create evil. That is your choice. That is free will.

As a creator you must take the responsibility for what you create.
There is no other to thank or to blame.

Can you handle it?
Probably not. For that reason man created gods to thank and to blame. The human mind is a chaotic sea of vascilating images and emotions.
As the end product of creation it is your duty to learn to control it.
If you don't learn the first time you are bound to repeat (be recycled) until you do learn.

It behooves you to do some real learning and cease spinning your wheels and becoming mired in confusion on those much manipulated, distorted old writings. They were created in their present form to keep you ignorant.

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I disagree about the Hebrews not confiscating any of the treasures of Jericho. Check the Biblical source again. Joshua forbade any of his people from keeping FOR THEMSELVES any of the treasures confiscated. The loot was to be turned over to him! Aaron came across a beautiful piece of fabric, the likes of which he had never seen before, and in disobedience to Joshua tried to keep it for himself. Needless to say, his ruse was discovered, and in true Biblical fashion he was cursed for all time!! As I stated in a reply above, parts of the Bible are compilations of mythologies from ancient sources, particularly, the SUMERIAN MYTHOS from which Abraham came (Ur of the Chaldees, an ancient Sumerian city). This is not to say that many of the people and places were not real. However, the genius of the Hebrews was the invention of the SUPREME BEING, the Being of many contradictory parts. The same goes for Christianity. With the Old Testament as a template, they set about to create a unified religion by incorporating facets of other successful and popular religions of the day, be it Egyptian, Indian etc. You must realize that the concept of the Christ predates Christianity. It was held that the Christ was purely Spiritual. The early Christians were considered blasphemous because they claim that Christ became flesh, which to the ancients was a ridiculous idea.
And I'm not angry. My use of certain language is to make a point. Others can believe what they want, as long as they don't try to use those beliefs to justify the persecution of others like myself.
When I was growing up, and was being taught the Bible, I was a cheerleader for Joshua and other Bibilical heroes. Imagine my shock when later in my education I realized that these heroes were slaughtering people that looked like me! Why? All because HAM looked upon his nude drunken father? Somethings wrong with this picture! That's when my true education began!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Devino

I have refrained form inserting a lot of my own opinions in this thread, because I wanted to glean what information I could from other post-ers. What I originally thought this specific plural 'us' to mean, was, the Trinity. Based on John 1:1; In the Beginning was the Word (Jesus) and the Word was with God...; But after studying other manuscripts I am beginning to wonder about other possibilties.

Not discounting the Bible by any means, but like another member said, a lot of things are left incomplete. I believe, if memory serves me, that there are at least two occassions where a Biblical character is told to seal up something that was revealed, because it's revelation was meant for a later time.

In my opinion only, I believe that as time goes on, that more and more will come to light. I can't help but believe that more ancient manuscripts will be discovered. Then maybe we will be able to put the pieces together and solve some of the mysteries.

I truly appreciate the input the you have all devoted. I will be reading these links you have posted. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Yes

(Returned after remembering that one-liners are frowned upon by the Mods. So editing to say that your post comes closest to my own stance re: this issue.)

And now I'm warming up, I'll continue, I guess.

The Bible is a book, a joint-enterprise, written of course by man .. fallible man. Quite often, I'm surprised to learn that many believe the Bible to be the 'work of God'. Maybe they believe God dictated it to his secretary ?

Oh, I'm becoming weary already. Where to begin ? As you've correctly mentioned, OhZone, 'God' didn't commence with Genesis. Nor is he an avowed Christian. He's not 'contained' (as cage-like) within the Bible.

Most importantly though and as I've said many times in various threads, where does the buck stop .. where should it stop ? If you or I 'created' a cake or cart which failed ... who would be responsible for the failure -- the cake, the cart ? Don't we say: ' It's a poor workman who blames his tools ? ' Shouldn't this apply equally to God as to man ?

Yet what do we hear from the apologists ? We hear that it is man's fault or the debil's fault. We hear that God gave man 'free will' and that THIS is the reason for what are deemed 'failings', 'sins', 'falls from grace'.

Come on ! If God created mankind in his own likeness .. it can only mean one of two things: (a) that God is as prone to 'sin', 'failings' and 'falls from grace' as is mankind ... OR .. (b) that God didn't do a very good job when he created mankind. So if mankind is 'faulty' ... blame the workman, NOT the product.

If God is responsible for the creation of mankind, then he's also responsible for the creation of rapists, murderers, thieves, liars, etc. And as such, rapists, murderers etc. are NOT responsible for their actions (or 'sins' as some would have it) at all ... God is !

But wouldn't it be more realistic to acknowledge that whilst rape and murder are not nice (for the victim) they're nevertheless the result of our animal ancestry rather than 'sins' ?

There's very little separating mankind from apes. As Desmond Morris so aptly described us, we are Naked Apes. We're evolved apes, if you like. Certainly we're more technologically advanced .. and of course, most of us lack the ape's body hair. But apes can 'talk', if provided the tools, as has been shown. Crows are able to fashion tools specific to particular tasks. Dogs, cats and horses (and very possibly cows, sheep and lions, etc) very often demonstrate compassion, loyalty, intelligence, etc. that eclipse mankind's.

So, we are animals. And there's nothing to prove that we are in any way superior to supposedly Stone Age peoples. It's tempting to suppose that at some point mankind was modified or hybridized by creatures unknown, commonly supposed to be 'advanced aliens'. As OhZone mentioned in his/her post, certain of the Egyptian royals had unique skull-form, and bodies too. They were red-haired. Their language is most closely associated with ancient Welsh .. with the Welsh pre-dating the Egyptian. Monotheism originated with certain of these Egyptians .. and from this comes our 'Amen'.

We're not going to ignore that the Christian Bible's Flood, virgin birth, crucifixion, etc. were preceded by virtually identical teachings of earlier cultures and religions, are we ?

The days of unquestioning belief are over .. or should be. It's not that long ago that people believed God created the world some 5,000 years ago, approx. .. that the Sun rotated around the Earth, etc. People were kept in ignorance but in retrospect, it must have been a glorious era, particularly for the ignorant ... for they were free to believe that mankind was God's perfect creation, created in God's image and the centre of his thoughts, affections, universe, etc. Departures from civilized behaviour and ideals was deemed to be 'sin' and conveniently blamed upon the debil. The debil was God's fall-guy. Everyone was comfortable with that. Saved them from having to lay the responsibility for those 'sins' at the door of either mankind or God. And the safety-clause was 'free will'. And never mind those portions of the Bible which showed God as unprepared to grant free-will as excuse for SOME 'sins', namely those perpetrated by those on God's black-list. No 'free will' defence for them, you'll notice. Nope .. according to the Bible, God stepped in personally and instructed his allegedly 'favoured' people to rape, burn, murder and otherwise dispose of entire cities .. the innocent along with the rest. Just ? Compassionate ? Sane ?

No. Not just, or sane. Because the Bible was written by MAN .. not by God.

Obviously mankind owes its existence to Something, Someone, whom we label 'God'. Makes no difference if we originated in cosmic dust which landed in the primeval soup and over millenia evolved into sea creatures, then creatures which crawled, then walked, on land. Perhaps one day we'll be able to trace the origins of that cosmic dust, back, back and far away, until eventually we'll learn that from which we sprang & to which we owe our earthly existence. On the other hand we may eventually learn that what we consider our existence is in fact merely the daydream or nightmare of some unimaginable creature. But at the root, everything had to commence somewhere, in something .. so God exists, but it's almost certain he/she/it bears not the remotest resemblance to what we imagine God to be .. or to the God of the Bible.

In the meantime, we're stuck with what and where we are. And surely it's time we grew up and recognised and ackowledged that those actions etc. we describe as 'sin' are actually ignorance ... are biological in many instances .. are the result of failure to suppress and control chemical impulses and animalistic instincts, etc. etc.

[edit on 5-2-2008 by Dock6]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

I believe that there are more than just one God. In several places in the Bible, references are made to this. In Genesis, there is a verse that says:"Let's make man in our image!"
In the 10 Commandments, there is a verse that says: "You shall have no other God before me!" It doesn't say that there are no other Gods than the one who made us. Just that you shall have no other God before him.
In some verses, the Jews are told not to worship the Gods of the people that they interacted with. These included the Caananites, Egyptians, Palestinians, etc.
Meaning? There are other Gods than just the Judeo-Christian-Muslim God. I'm all in favor of them worshipping the God of their choice, though. I have no problem with that. And I do not wish to knock them for their beliefs either, as they are certainly entitled to believe in what they choose to believe in. I can only encourage them to do so.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   
No offense but I have explained this SO. MANY. TIMES. lol Here is a brief rundown with the way I see it. You don't have to agree, of course.

Originally posted by Wally Conley
I believe that there are more than just one God. In several places in the Bible, references are made to this. In Genesis, there is a verse that says:"Let's make man in our image!"

Why can't the references to "Us" and "Our" be the Trinity? We are told God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit are all infinite beings with no beginning and no end. Jesus' "creation" did not begin with His incarnation into human form. He is described as being eternal several time.

In the 10 Commandments, there is a verse that says: "You shall have no other God before me!" It doesn't say that there are no other Gods than the one who made us. Just that you shall have no other God before him.
In some verses, the Jews are told not to worship the Gods of the people that they interacted with. These included the Caananites, Egyptians, Palestinians, etc.

Why can't this refer to false pagan gods and idols. Why can't this mean God is saying to worship only Him and not the other false pagan gods?

Just my two cents. We're all entitled to our own belief. The above is mine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join