It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by pasr2210

Ditto the food allergy thing.
Get this, I'm allergic to lettuce...LETTUCE...isn't that like 90% water?
Carrots, grapes, potatoes, wheat, oranges, soy beans, the list goes on, but seriously, these food allergies are ridiculous. And, I was not allergic to these things until after I had the series of Rhogam shots with my pregnancies.

Two of my kids are hypo-thyroid. And they are relatively young, 17 and 23 and taking medication. The Auto immune Hashimoto disease type.
It's crazy.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
yup, thyroid problems are usually directly associated with high levels of metals in your body. your thyroid is in charge of alot of bodily functions. leads to autism, schizophrenia, sometimes dealth. so you think they do it on purpose? mercury is found inUFO crash sites... maybe its good at blocking certain waves.. like those "psych" levels.. haha idk. just a thought. ya i also get the low BP and heart rate. its funny walking into a doctors office and they look at your chart of how messed up everything is with my body... they take my bp and heart rate and are always blown away. i think normals like 60bpm... im usually mid 40's.. and thats without meditation... in trance ive been told my heart rate has dropped below 30, at which point my aura aparantly gains massive amounts of energy and becomes very hot... (told by reiki practitionor, not just your average joe.) very interesting, i will be putting much time and effort into researching this RH- idea.

Any legitimate links on this information? if ya posted a couple i would greatly apreciate not have to sift through all the fony claims...?

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
wow cherry.. blew my mind. practically the same situation as me, my mom and sister... completely destroyed my moms life. i know in the grand scheem of things your not sapose to be a vengful person. but godamn. it infuriates me to the point i cant stand to be considered the same thing. ya i got some auto imune thing too.. which lead to me getting mono for almost an entire year. haha how are your sleep patterns? messed up? ours are awful

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Hi all. Read somewhere EBEs do abduct based on a particular blood type. I cannot recall which type other than it's a relatively rare one.

Decoy

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
the more i read the more i realize how much i could have put down. do the rest of you negs feel like you have a greater purpose?

i think there is definitely a connection between neg rh and yearning for knowledge

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am RH B negative. My youngest daughter came out B neg also. I am half Maltese which has Basque origins. I am somewhat different if you want to call it that. Cant explain it though.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Forgot to mention I am allergic to a lot of chemicals and chicken. I have thyroid problems and I also had Rhogam shots after my first daughter was born with positive blood type.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I should have read the whole thread before posting.
I have dark brown hair and brown eyes. I have Border line personality disorder and my RH B neg daughter is Bi Polar.
No one in my whole family is B negative, except me and my daughter. I am half Maltese and 1/4 Swedish and 1/4 German.
I have always felt like I do not fit in this world, always been a loner, always craved education.
There are more weird things about me, too many to describe.
Also, I have low blood pressure and low body temp. All the time, never changes.
I have AWFUL eyesight since I was about 8 years old. All electronic equipment I have gets the battery drained if I carry it on me. Fully charged phone will go dead in just an hour or so.
ADD ON.
I also have ringing in the ears and EXCELLENT HEARING.

[edit on 16-10-2009 by dnvrliz]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnvrliz

There are more weird things about me, too many to describe.
Also, I have low blood pressure and low body temp. All the time, never changes.
I have AWFUL eyesight since I was aout 8 years old. All electronic equipment I have gets the battery drained if I carry it on me. Fully charged phone will go dead in just an hour or so.

i have all of this along with your daughter's bipolar.......

. you don't live in northern california do you? lol kiddin

this is all so weird...

[edit on 16-10-2009 by thunderabove]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I live in Oregon but was born in San Francisco and lived there till I was 9 and moved to Malta and then returned to Sacramento when I was about 17.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   
How many of us are born in JUNE ?
I do not have any recollections of my childhood, it is all very, very vague.
I am trying to make connections.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

i was born in september, but that too seems to be another common trait of negs, is failing to be able to remember ones childhood clearly. all i remember from my childhood are seemingly random memories, the rest is vague and all blends in together like i dont know what happend before or after what in my life.....

what is your iq?? if you dont mind my asking, if you dont know would you consider yourself intelligent?

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I do not know my IQ . I do not consider myself intelligent in the educational sense of the word. I am however very aware of everything, I know a lot of stuff and dont know where I learned it, sometimes stuff just comes out of my mouth and I cant stop myself from saying it and I think where in the hell did that come from, I did not know I knew that. The stuff is always dead on and that scares the crap out of me. I am very intuitive and my gut feelings are always right. I also have very good relationships with all animals, like I am one of them.
I kinda go through life in a daze, I mix up the past and can never really remember anything that has happened very clearly. Sometimes it seems like my memory is being stolen from me. No, I am not going senile, I have always felt this way. I am 47 and my hair is just starting to go grey a little, actually it is bright silver...very weird looking.
My daughter who is also B neg has an IQ off the charts. She is 23. She used to talk about being from some place else when she was only 3, she used to freak me out with the stuff she said. She was sure she was not from our area.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Don't want to freak anyone out.

But I just want to say that I have resisted being on any Rhesus Negative threads before (especially on another forum that I'm a member of) because I wasn't sure if they were a way that the PTB could gather data on the individuals and the subject.

I'm still not sure.

But, in saying that, if it's valuable to the Rh- blood groups, to talk about it and compare notes, then the pros out-weigh the cons.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

I'm born in June..the 3rd same day as my mother. Yeah, there's no forgetting Mom's BD there.
Have never slept well. Ever. Can't stay asleep. Virtually no childhood memories whatsoever, but then again I grew up Catholic, I've worked hard at repressing that

Always had a higher sense of purpose, without any delusions of grandeur. As if I am preparing for something coming
Constantly searching for the "right" religion, yet can see the hypocrisy in them all so I've been consistently disappointed.
I don't know, maybe these are personality traits of all free thinkers who would join a group based on conspiracies, maybe there is something more to it. I sure fit the stereotype, and that's a first in my life, for sure. I've never fit any stereotype.

I inquired with my physician about the Rhogam shots possibly causing the allergies since it is an anti-body, but naturally he isn't going to bash his own profession. I def think some studies should be done though.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I met this lady her name is BLANCA LISA MICHEAL RAPHAEL KENNEDY (WHITE STAR KENNEDY) about 6 weeks ago and she said her blood type was RH NEG. When she was born she said she was a BLUE baby @ first and she is originally from SPAIN very nice lady. This was a very religious political person who even spoke of the MEN IN BLACK with me. She seemed to carry a very interesting energy with her. When I seen the RH BLOOD TYPE THIS REMINDED ME OF HER very interesting spirit indeed ATS.

Also if anyone on ATS knows of this woman please U2U ME.

[edit on 10/16/09 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LightBeing12

I would suspect that all of your allergic reactions are due to thiomersal in the vaccines that are passed around like candy in our frightened little society.

I have read and heard that negatives have less incident of illness and that our life expectancy is longer.

Check out this link that will explain what thiomersal is en.wikipedia.org...

Edit for bad link

[edit on 16-10-2009 by Witness2008]

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Thanks for the info Witness.
I was so young and naive when I got these injections. Had I known what I know now, I think I would have taken my chances.
I agree with the sickness thing, I have never in my life had the flu. Worst thing I have going on is High Cholesterol, and thank goodness there's no vaccine for that, not that I would take it anyhow.

posted on Oct, 16 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Have never slept well. Ever. Can't stay asleep. Virtually no childhood memories whatsoever, but then again I grew up Catholic, I've worked hard at repressing that

Always had a higher sense of purpose, without any delusions of grandeur. As if I am preparing for something coming
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know, maybe these are personality traits of all free thinkers who would join a group based on conspiracies, maybe there is something more to it. I sure fit the stereotype, and that's a first in my life, for sure. I've never fit any stereotype.

while i read your post i felt as if you were pulling thoughts from my head! i was born and raised catholic and tell people thats why i repress mychildhood

but honestly, i dont see a need for my to repress my childhood.. i dont remember it being all that bad....and i think us negative people are preparing for something coming......

but do you think maybe free thinking has something to do with negative rh?

it seems alot of members here are negative...alot of those who search for the truth are negative......

have you also found that you generally get along better and connect better with people who you later find out to be negative rh? i have....

and last thing. you had me laughin when you said that about the stereotype!! people have always said they could never stereotype me, cause i just dont fit in....

and i DON'T fit in, but apparently i DO on this thread

posted on Oct, 17 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
O.K. Thats just weird.
I also grew up Catholic. I was born on June 4th. I have nearly no childhood memories. I have always searched for a religion, never found the right one. Christian seems to fit the best but I do not do organized religion.
Never sleep well, never stay asleep for long. I feel like I have a mission but have not found it yet, always waiting.

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join