It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Believe what you want, that is your right and your opinion; but also, according to you and what you just wrote, I am a descendent of the Nephilim, friend, as is all the negative bloods.

go ahead and make your plans, I'll make mine; when we meet on the other side we can compare notes. I am looking forward to returning there, for it was very beautiful,serene, totally peaceful, and the feeling of absolute total love that radiated from all there is beyond description;

but take your books' advice, for it sayeth that in the end times the majority of the people have been led astray. So you worry about your soul and I am just plain happy with mine, for I have already been to where I'm going; Have you?

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Heres a population distribution chart for blood types:
O + 1 person in 3 or 38.4%
O - 1 person in 15 or 7.7%
A + 1 person in 3 or 32.3%
A - 1 person in 16 or 6.5%
B + 1 person in 12 or 9.4%
B - 1 person in 67 or 1.7%
AB + 1 person in 29 or 3.2%
AB - 1 person in 167 or 0.7%

. One of the Rh genes is usually written as rh (with a small "r.") The rh gene is recessive to all the other genes in the Rh series. Therefore, it is only when a person is homozygous for rh (that is, has two rh genes) that it can be detected. Such a person is said to be Rh-negative. A person with only one rh gene or none at all is Rh-positive.

Here is a basic chart for you by location not do to interningling this does not apply to all individuals in that area:
1. Australian (Aboriginal): low B or none, low M, no AB

2. American (Indian): low B or none, low rh (negative), no AB

3. Asian: High B, high Rhz, no AB

4. African: High B, high Rho, some rh (negative), high AB

5. European: moderately high rh (negative), moderate B, moderate AB

6. Early European: very high rh (negative), no B
The genes for O and A are so widespread among all groups of people that they are nearly useless in racial classification.
So in conclusion having a negative blood type means you probably have European ancestry not psychic powers.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

You are fairly close to the mark with this ,dragonrider; I am AB-; One grandmother was Greek, her husband ( my granddad) was Gaelic Irish; he was also AB-; my granddad on my dad's side was German, Saxon english,cherokee, and choctaw; my other granny was Welsh, saxon english, and again had cherokee and choctaw in the bloodline.

my granddad, my mom, myself, my three kids, and my three grandkids are all AB-.

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
My name is "Mind is the universe" I was banned of here two months ago. I speak to much hard truths. It upsets some people I guess
I have to shush shush now.

Well anyHOW. back on topic and denying Ignorance.
I found out I'm O +. Can't get any more monkier than this blood. Boring!
I did the Rh personality test. I score all for Neg type blood persona. My mom is O+ my Dad could be - not sure yet. I understand you can carry the recessive gene and still be positive. But it still doesn't fit well with me.
I'm extremely senstive and psychic. Empathic and highly emotionally manipulative. In the sense i can draw iin a crowd with my words like majick. my powers of perception are sharper than most. my powers of projection are scary also. I'm aware of my gifts. I can speak interdimensionally with the other being's

I'm aware of the blood types the manipulations of our species and the battles amongst all the hybrids, races and angels whatever you call them. We are in the centre of it. The blood is the key to all of it. Which is precisely why our blood is so diverse and so mysterious in just one race - i.e Homo sapien's. The Rh- blood is not from this planet.

But my question is this. Since I'm O positive what does that make me, a barcoded RH + human not decended from the angels, hybrids etc?

I don't get it.
So if I have all the RH - blood simalarties and I'm a positve. Then the whole blood groupings spilt into who has the gifts and who doesn't, is flawed.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hi,
I have rh negative blood,dark hair,green eyes and low blood pressure, I also have phychic experiences.

These traits seem to be common in rh negatives

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by william75

I have the dark hair & physic abilities but Blue eyes
oh & of course RH-

[edit on 7-2-2009 by special]

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

My mother was English (family her side originated from yorkshire) My dad was Irish through & through.....so where do you think my RH neg blood type comes from
both my parents are dead...so cannot ask either...
I think possibly my dad was the rh neg as he like myself always healed quickly if we have a cut etc...

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Is it any symptom of an alien encounter to have one's blood type change?

I've had no alien encounters (that I recall ...) But my blood type has changed from A to O, and the Red Cross has no explanation, and the doctors I've made inquiries with have seemed rather afraid of something after I've showed them the proof of the change.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I do recall reading something about blood type changing after an alien encounter, but the change was from rh neg to rh pos- AND I do not remember where I read it, nor do I know if it is true.

I do know however, that it's medically documented that blood type can change with a transplant.

Push the doctors to explain it to you. I think that would be a hoot!!

Take care,

Izafyre

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   
O-
Blue Eyes
Brown Hair
White Skin
Decent from England and Dutch

But this doesn't mean anything.
We are who we make ourselves, don't let the mere knowledge of your blood type turn you crazy.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Rhain

If you had an "antibody shot" after the birth of your children then they are all Rh + and you are Rh -. The first pregnancy will usually go ok but after the birth of the first Rh+ child to an Rh - mother, she will develop antibodies so that any Rh+ pregnancies that come later will probably result in miscarriage.

Not necessarily. I have 0- blood; so does my husband, and so does my son. The shots are routine for rh negative mothers, no matter what blood type your child is born with.

I've read a lot on this. Personally, I think its just a deviation; a sort of "defect" in the genetics of some folks, that was passed down through the generations. Black people are susciptible to sicle cell anemia; other races have other traits. Because rh negative people, without intervention, have such a hard time procreating--I tend to think its just a deviation from the norm.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
How many negatives have gone prematurley gray. I started out with brunette hair started going gray in my early twenties, now it is platinum blonde.

Me. I was told at a very young age that I'd be turning gray early. I was dying my hair by 25 to cover the gray. I'm fifty now. My hair is brilliant silver. The sun hits it, and it glitters. I tell people that I keep it dyed because I'm not ready to go gray, but really, I keep it dyed because the silver stands out.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faerygirl1984
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

In my opinion we (Rh negatives) are special. How can you think that its normal for a female who is Rh Negative, to reject afetus that is Rh positive? To have their body kill their offspring, without realizing it?!The only time this happens in nature, is animals that are hybrids. Scientists still cannot figure out why this happens. Personally, I think this its something that needs to be examined.

Sorry but--I'm 0-; I took the shots; the whole nine yards. I don't think there's anything any more "special" about rejecting your own offspring than there is in an animal that will eat its young. This isn't a good thing.

Could it be that negatives are so rare because its from damage; not design? I think, like many deviations that show up in the human race from time to time, it does have its gifts. I'm ambidextrious; my IQ is higher than some; I have a number of the attributes that come with it, but that doesn't prove--anything, other than--one of the perks is..my blood can be transferred to anyone who needs it, which is kind of "payback" since my body rejects children.

I think ya'll are barking up the wrong tree. Anybody looked into chromosomal patterns? Or know about Klinesfelter's Syndrome, or its real history (which is close to impossible to find information on)?

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Izafyre

I've never had any transplants, that I'm aware of. In the years before I was too young to remember, successful transplants hadn't been invented yet, no anti-rejection drugs. Maybe aliens are as good a guess as whatever the doctors seemed afraid to discuss. It would be interesting to find out more about the alien cases where blood type did change.

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
i'm rh negative. found out when i got pregnant with my first child...i had to go in twice a month getting shots and them taking blood throughout my pregnancies. Sometimes they would use the needle to push into my arm and then the blood goes into the test tube or they would use an iv type thing.

all three of my pregnancies were fine and normal.

as far as powers are concerned i feel i do have empathic abilities. I have not tried to hone my skills or develop others. I am a huge fantasy buff though and have quite the imagination.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Izafyre

I just heard back from someone who appears to run a support organization for abductees, who hasn't heard of any cases where blood type changed or where the aliens did anything with their blood. So I guess the web page(s) claiming alien blood type changes might just be more internet lies. Leaving me with no ideas, not even a fantastic idea, for why this has happened to me. Sorry for bothering you all.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I am B- and it is quite fasinating to find out this interesting fact about myself. I mean all this traits of neg people are in me except tail. I new that I posess some sort of special power to predict. My daughter gets mad at me a lot, but then again she thanks me at the end for giving her advise because what ever I perdict does really happen. I heard from my relatives that some of my family lineage practiced a witch craft. I wonder if that is connected to the same Neplillian lineage. I love meat and protein, can't get enough. I eat raw steaks. I have too. I wonder if that demonic and vampire quality of mine. I know I am different from others, and do feel superior, but try not to show.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hello all, I have just joined the forum. I am quite nervous about posting this so please go easy on me.

Throughout my life I have been fitfully interested in "paranormal" matters, UFOs, religion, conspiracies, politics etc. Recently my interest has been piqued when I started reading about Reptilian theories but also the subject of Rh negative blood.

Speaking for myself. I was born, raised and live in Ireland, a country with a relatively high occurence of Rh negative blood. My mother is Rh negative and I suspect that I am too (I have yet to find my bloodtype but hopefully will soon). I am blue eyed, left-handed and to add to my strangeness I have partially webbed toes. I suspect that this combination is pretty rare. When I was young - between the ages of about 11 and 13 - I used to have weird (and unpleasant) visions and an irrational fear of depictions of aliens (especially the so-called Greys), although I no longer have these problems.

Any thoughts? Am I reading too much into this, or could it be meaningful? I would be truly grateful for any information or insights.

[edit on 21-2-2009 by stannis]

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by stannis

Welcome

from your thread,at least I know where my rh neg comes from as my dad was Irish,born & bred....as he isn't around any longer I have no way of knowing for deffinate....but he had black hair,piercing blue eyes and always had the ability to heal very quickly..the same as myself

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join