It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous Avatar

In my opinion we (Rh negatives) are special. How can you think that its normal for a female who is Rh Negative, to reject afetus that is Rh positive? To have their body kill their offspring, without realizing it?!The only time this happens in nature, is animals that are hybrids. Scientists still cannot figure out why this happens. Personally, I think this its something that needs to be examined.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chiiru
Basque is a group of people, mainly of French and or Spanish (Spain) origins.

You are right but Basque people actually originate from North Africa. They don't look particularly different to the majority of French and Spanish people but their language is based on Moorish and not Latin. They consider themselves to be an independant state although they are not internationally recognised as such and terrorist groups have attacked French and Spanish targets intermittently for years in much the same way and to the same end as the more familiar I.R.A.

That is all I know on the subject I'm afraid. My wife's cousin married a Basque man a few years ago and I learnt all of this in the week I spent in Lekeitio in the Basque region when we attended their wedding.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm B negative. I can believe I'm part alien. It would explain a lot of my weirdness... and intuitive hunches. Now how did anyone come up with this conclusion. How does anyone know what blood type the Sumerians or whomever were?

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NicholePA

Does anyone on this site experience psychic dreams? I have had countless dreams of deadly natural disasters, both in the United States and in other countries, though I also have dreams involving victims of murder, my family, friends, and our animals. In the past year, I have also had many dreams of car accidents. All of these dreams come true, usually two days after I dream about them.

I'm B-. I used to have psychic dreams moreso when I was in my 20's. Not so much so now. Mostly about plane crashes. It's not something that was useful to me, so I think I decided not to have psychic dreams anymore. Too much responsibility. You can channel your psychi energy into other avenues: like praying for world peace and global ascension.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm balding but my eyes still work pretty good. Most people of royal lineage have a tendency to bald a bit due to the crown on their head through history. or maybe they were scratching their heads wondering what to do all the time. I'm A- and I donate blood and then they give me free cookies and juice. Seriously though, maybe instead if aliens we are made up of two different peoples that were separated for a long time by water or other barrier.

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I think this is all very facinating! I don't know anything about the whole similarities thing, besides the fact they there's a lot of them amongst you.

I too have blonde hair and my eyes are blue. I have deja vu all of the time, it's crazy and I'm very intuitive about people, I get a "vibe."

My blood typ is O+ but my mother's is O -. I think this stuff is amazing. :-)

My Autistic brother has brown eyes, light brown hair, (used to be blonde,) and an O+ blood type but he shows very, very good ESP signs- amazing ones.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rikriley

Good god you are #ing retarted

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
i am rh-neg i seem to heal faster than most people anyone know why im o-neg with blue eyes and blondish brown hair doctors say i have more white blood cells than most people

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Hi,
I am rh negative, A. I recently was at a physicians office as a new patient. I mentioned , as part of my health history, that "oh ...........and I have rh negative blood." Without a blink, the Dr. , with pen poised for my answer,".............and do you STILL have that?"

............Yes, I have always had psychic dreams, visions, and premonitions. I was 34 before I acknowledged it to myself....and life got better when I did so. I really would love to develop a website totally dedicated to the mysteries of rh negative blood. After reading some of the doubting Thomas type posts here, let me say this; We ARE different. We are not like the 85% rh positives in many common and uncommon ways. We are not trying to be special..........we are . We know it. Mostly however, we are looking for kinship ........people that are rh negative.really. When I first found a website about 7 years ago, and they were discussing all these things we are now, I was elated! It felt like comming home! People like me............that don't think esp, etc., is peculiar, but natural. It is..............to us. We , or I also understand that for those that are clueless, they see this type discussion as bragging, threatening on some level, boastful, etc. Not so. We, or I , am just trying to figure it all out. Thanks, if you read all this! Thanks for all your comments.....I enjoyed reading them! Me

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:08 AM
link   
interesting

i'm O neg

have blue and green eyes

am strong in empathy

interesting

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
from reading that book: Eat For Your Blood Type, there are only 4 human blood types, while apes have many more than that

i don't remember what it said about rh neg though

(i had 3 miscarriages probably due to the rh factor)

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I am O Negative and I had very red hair when I was younger but now I'm almost a brunette after the birth of my children (who are all +) I had blue eyes as a toddler but now they are green/hazel. Being adopted I don't know my lineage.

I was always considered really smart, I have a higher threshold of pain than a lot of people I know, and I am very good at spotting patterns for some reason in either alpa, numerical, color, shapes, whatever. And I have absolutely no ability to do Algebra or above.

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
yea,

i'm a good pattern finder too

tested in 7th grade

spacial relations 99%

abstract reasoning 97%

they put me in algebra after that

posted on Sep, 17 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
How is everyone's hearing. I don't hear it when people talk very well especially if it's a higher voice. But if someone whispers or has a lower voice I hear perfectly. Also that sound we hear in the sky (my husband says crickets) really, really hurt my ears I truly can't stand it.

I am very near sighted and sometimes I can see what I call stars (like the ones you see when you are faint)

I do have dreams only 2 have actually come true but the dreams were very indirect (my mother kept getting eaten by a mechanical dinosaur...and I dreamt the same dream every night for 3 months) and then she died on the operating table 3 months later.

and the other dream was just as strange and I couldn't figure it (planes and places I Knew and my Dad) out but all I knew was that it was death (of my dad) or war and 3 months later it was September 11.

I recently started having a dreams which actually have me sick to my stomach and I don't want to share that right now.

I have extremely strong gut instints which have never been wrong and I have an excellent sense of personal space (I never trip over things or step on things because I can just sense that they are there.)

If anyone else has anything similiar please share (and please don't call me an alien or reptile because I'm likely not wanting to be either)

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by spec_ops_wannabe

well I cant believe people r actuly talking about this, im o- myself and hav the ringing problem, And cant stop questioning the source of my energy or our energy in the universe. I hav moments where i feel something tuging on my essents or justing even my own energy trying to escape, well thats what it feels like. I dont suffer from depression as much as i do bordom. It seems I think different from most anyone i meet, i comprehind faster i can see right through peoples personalities. Lots of the time i feel like im just playing human, for instance i perposly make mistakes on occasions. Dont get me wrong i am a flawed person, however its all in part of playing human. Everyday i live, i feel that its my humanly duty to help those who r below me, and rise them above me. I feel extremly out of place in this world, because it seems im the only one who speeks like this. i still havent scratched the serface of whats in my head, how ever now i dont feel alone.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I have become very intrigued by the O negative blood origin theories. My father is O- and my mother is A+- (meaning she carries a negative gene which enabled me to inherit the O- blood). My husband is A+- and my oldest son is A- and my daughter is A+.

I wouldn't say I am extraordinarily different, but I would say I am unique. As a little girl, I had a strong belief in God that hasn't changed. I have seen angels, UFO's, spirits and had dreams that have come true. I prayed for both my children to be conceived. I went for 2 years without using anything and finally prayed and asked God for a child (after my son) and KNEW the day I got pregnant. I prayed for a good husband (if that was in God's plan for me) and God gave me exactly the man I needed. I could go on and on, but it amazes me how I had nothing without prayer and with prayer I got it. Not to say God gives you everything you want, he doesn't, but prayer does make a difference.

I suppose you could say I am philosophical, spiritual, analytical and curious almost to a fault. My I.Q. is somewhere between 125-135 range (haven't tested lately except on tickle.com.) I am terribly empathetic and pick up strongly on others emotions and sometimes thoughts. It is exhausting and I have asked God to tone it down because it was so tiring. He has.

As for the UFO's, my whole family seen them in 1973. A mother ship with 3-4 smaller scout ships that moved slowly in broad daylight. This was before Star Wars movie came out and this mother ship looked as big as those in the movie! I found out later that several people seen ufos at this same time in the area we lived and was documented in the news and some ufo records. I have always been interested in ufos, aliens, god, angels, spiritual occurances, alternative science and history, etc. We live in a mysterious, wonderful world and anyone who doesn't believe a powerful being (God) exists is blind and missing out on the source (I believe) of all knowledge, life and love.

My personal belief is that the O- bloodline could possibly be of the original Hebrew people, because God emphasized the separation of them from the pagan peoples around them, encouraging them to marry within their own kind. This would be required of a recessive gene such as the rh - gene. Perhaps in time, the science (if discovered now or later) will be shared and give us more light on the origin of the rh negative factor. An interesting note, I found out that because my paternal grandmother had a rare Mediterranean muscle disease that we have Mediterranean genes; which has been said to carry the rh negative factor strongly. Supposedly, the royal family in England (Prince Charles, etc.) are decended from the tribe of Judah and this is promoted by the royal society in England. Prince Charles has O- blood. Also through my mother, we are related to Queen Victoria according to my great grandfather who passed away 20 or so years ago. As you can see, I have many stimulators to research and learn as much as I can about this blood factor.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bjbrown61

You sound so much like me ..Are we kin ? lol
Especially the part where you can feel people so much it tires you out ..
It does me too ..and I also ask God to please tone it down some ..so I dont get so overloaded with emotions ...

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I have studied the red thread bloodline website (don't agree with everything), but Betty Rhodes brought out some interesting notes on the rh- bloodline.

Who knows maybe we are kin?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by A Negative

I have the same traits that you do. I am 0 negative and have dark hair; dark eyes, unusually long arms, and I also have the ridge that you have. I posted on page 22 (2-8-2008 @ 12:23 AM by Anonymous ATS) I have not found anyone with the ridge especially besides my family. I actually look like and alien as well... so my boyfriend points out in a loving way. My arms are freakishly long and that ridge on my head is just as freakish

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I am A Neg. My brothers are A Neg, AB Neg, and O Pos. I am of Scottish-Irish-Welsh-English/German-German descent. I've been told that our family has Spanish/Moorish bloodlines. I have hazel eyes, superb color and night vision, and near extra-sensory hearing. About 1/2 of the people in my family have 20/20 vision. I have brown hair, darker skin. I'm tall and very proportionate and athletic. I have an IQ near 140. I have had many episodes of psychic phenomena throughout my life. I, also, have royal lineage in my ancestry. I have always felt "different" than most other people, but I chalked it up to my intellectualism. Most of the men in my family have been military. I have unbounded talent in my family, and we are all formal-operational thinkers.

I have also had "contact" by the guardian races. I've been told, by them, that I (we of royal descent) will be "saved" from the impending catastrophe of 2012. I was told that in order for everyone to be saved, that everyone has to then responsibly choose to save themselves and the world; and it's part of my role, here, to tell everyone to WAKE UP and start being responsible for nature, peace, and liberty. Because, if we continue down our current path of pollution, war, and tyranny, that they'll just let us die off, and start again with new genetic stock (us).

So, this thread just verifies what I've been told by them.

I would love for someone to post any information about studies or websites concerning Rh Neg bloodlines. This thread has been fascinating to read. Thanks to everyone who contributed.

[edit on 23-9-2008 by dnbaudio]

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join