It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Hey, whats your yahoo screen name on the rh neg site? I'm faerygirl1984

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by brenna

I am O- and my son's father is A+........my son is O+
His father has always denied being his father.

I have a brother and a sister. They are both O+.

www.greatdreams.com... please read this. makes ya wonder.

posted on Aug, 9 2008 @ 04:33 AM
link   
W H A A A T? What are you talking about?! There is no such thing as an antibody for RH negative! That's what negative means! An absence of something. An RH positive develops an antibody to the lack of something in an RH negative?!? Shame on you.

You should know better, what with the internet right at your fingertips. You're probably an RH positive yourself. Jealous?

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hello fellow RH Negatives,

I am new to this site and am very much looking forward to sharing my experiences/knowledge with you. I also look forward to learning whatever you have to teach.

I am an RH Negative (Type A) of the dark brown eyes, black hair, disproportionately long arms and legs with the skull ridge and thick breastbone type. There is a lot about myself I'd like to share, but let's take it one step at a time shall we? Let me ask,

Does anyone here have flaps in their inner ear? I can partially plug my ears internally without using my fingers. It's only useful when a fire engine goes by however!

[edit on 10-8-2008 by A Negative]

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Hi,
I had got the same experiences and also have this kind of blood.
I´ve no idea why, but is it the same with other people?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
hopefully i can clear some stuff up for everyone. The antigen negative blood is the original blood type. These traits come from cro-magnon man, which would be the basque and moroccan berbers. Jesus was a galatian/Galilean which would be the modern day gaul/basque. His revelation was that he was the son of god, one of gods decedents on earth. Before i go any farther one must make a mental note of the nature of jesus and what he stood for. He was a kingly man who stood for justice/truth and intelligence. But he comes from a race of people born with strange blood and they are born with tails and some would say special powers. These people are the original hebrews from the japhetic lineage. Sons of Noah who said escaped the flood brought about by god to wipe the evil off the earth. Running out of time, i will continue another time
, but rest assure there is more info. Oh yes ancient egyptians are hebrew/nordic, and the hebrew who escaped the nubian control of egypt are none other than the basque/gauls. Everyone should look up cydonia on mars too, there are pyramids and artificial architects that are not organic in nature, and should really be looked at more closely.

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You`re all a bunch of self important assholes bordering on Nazi ideals about race,blood typing and being `chosen people`. Get over yourselves....especially reconpilot who thinks a poor Jewish girl wanted him because `madam` was hungry for the magical DNA encoded in your special blood. Puh-lease. Maybe your Mother had a hissy fit because she`s racist....not because of any magical abilities your seed contains. Sounds like you internalized all that ancestral racism for yourself under the guise of`special blood lines.`

posted on Aug, 20 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I just want to say to everyone on this thread, thank you. I have never laughed so hard reading some of these posts, its just classic. Go superpowers! Tell us more! I especially love the jedi guy - is george lucas a prophet

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I found this site while searching for information on -rh blood types and was surprised to learn about the link between psychics and -rh blood types, as I have psychic dreams frequently, and discovered today that I have type A- blood. I lost my baby, through a miscarriage, most likely due to my -rh blood. I began trying to learn everything I possibly can about -rh blood and how to prevent a future miscarriage or pregnancy that will be harmful to a baby, and am now very interested in the link between psychic abilities and blood type. Does anyone on this site experience psychic dreams? I have had countless dreams of deadly natural disasters, both in the United States and in other countries, though I also have dreams involving victims of murder, my family, friends, and our animals. In the past year, I have also had many dreams of car accidents. All of these dreams come true, usually two days after I dream about them. I also have a very high tolerance for pain. I am Swedish, French, English, Native American (from my mother), and Persian (from my father). If anyone has any advice, stories, information that may be of interest, please let me know. It is so nice finding a website to discuss these topics where everyone seems to be open-minded and friendly towards other members.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I forgot to mention that my father's side of my family (Persian) can be traced back to the Prophet Mohammed. From my mother's side, I am a direct descendent of the people who traveled to the United States on the May Flower. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and am 25.

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NicholePA
I forgot to mention that my father's side of my family (Persian) can be traced back to the Prophet Mohammed. From my mother's side, I am a direct descendent of the people who traveled to the United States on the May Flower. I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and am 25.

How can you trace it back to the Prophet Mo? I have similar traits and Aneg myself put I don't give it any credence.

[edit on 8/21/08 by stikkinikki]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Most of my father's family lives in Iran and they have traced the family back to the Prophet Mohammed, I am not exactly sure how, but I do know that the Persian name carrying the meaning of "descendent of the Prophet Mohammed" has remained in the family and becomes a part of each new child's name. For this reason, in Iran, people are able to recognize by names who is related to him.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Oh no ...I have rh b negative .....no wonder I act so strange sometimes ...LOL

I dont believe that aliens are real ...so guess I must not be real ..
BUt David Ickie says that the Elite (Royals) are rh be negative blood ..so maybe there is something to it ..but not aliens or reptiles ..just a cainish (As in from the line of Cane ) bloodline maybe ...a sort of cursed bloodline ..because they (The Royal familys of this earth) sure seem to be evil ..at least most of the ones we know are

[edit on 24-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It sure does seem a lot of people want to be special. Anything to justify it from blood type to claiming to be an indigo child.

As fascinating of a subject as this is it seems there is very little actual scientific information here.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008

Negative and positive blood types simply are not compatible. We are all part of the same species, but 14 percent just do not fit in.

Story of my life!

I'm O negative, but nothing fantastic about me, except of course my good lucks, above average intelligence, and ability to melt metal with just the power of my mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Well I have no special powers ..no special anything and I am simplynoone at all ...

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

I'm O neg too!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join