It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I am O-, my sister is A-. I have auburn hair and grey/blue eyes and my sister is blonde with green eyes. Mum is A+ and we don't know what Dad is.
My oldest two children (daughter and son) from my first marriage are both O+ (husband O+). I have two sons from my second marriage, both A- (husband was A-).

We are of Scottish/Irish/Danish decent.
Intriguing thread and I have had many strong psychic experiences during my lifetime. When Uri Geller was all the rage, I became very interested and weird things started to happen wherever I went, such as light bulbs blowing very often when I switched on (family used to say "Stock up on bulbs, she's here!). Clocks stopped too in my presence (never got them going though and never bent spoons.) lol
Weirdest strange phenomena that ever happened to me was back in the mid 1950s. Here's my account of it:

I experienced day turn into pitch blackness as a child in London. My mother and sister were with me and went through it too. We were waiting for a bus when 2 massive walls of pitch black shadow, approached from different directions at high velocity, plunging a cloudless, sunny day into unearthly night. Visibility was nil. There was no lightning, thunder or wind and no stars just an eerie silence. At the time, Mum told us girls not to panic, it was just a dust storm but many years later said she could only hold it together because of her children...she was as petrified as my sister and I and confessed it was nothing like a dust storm or even an eclipse. Anyway, a light mercifully winked on in a house nearby and Mum propelled us towards it. I crashed into the cement bus stop on the way, copping a huge black and blue egg on my fore-head. It was impossible to see where you were going so had to more or less feel your way. An elderly lady answered the door and ushered us in. She was terrified too, hadn't seen anything like it in all her years. It lasted about half an hour, disappearing in an instant back to the perfect sunny day. I was about 6y.o. and still remember it vividly in much detail. It was terrifying and I've never been able to ascertain what it was despite research. It was localised as Dad, who was in hospital a couple of miles away, said nothing happened where he was. Mum, my sister and I have talked about it often over the years. If I had to describe it now as an adult I'd say it was like being engulfed by a cloying, black void of pitch black shadow. Not sure if it's relevant to this discussion but thought I'd mention it anyway. I was given links to a couple of threads on this site about similar, weird phenomena and posted my experience on those as well.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok come on yall lets not forget who else is a Royal Bloodline ...GW,Clinton etc etc ...sorry but I want to stay a "lost sheep" or "black sheep" or whatever I am lol ...if my only other choice is to be saved by the royal fallen ones (Aliens,Guardians,Reptillians or whoever they may be )before 2012 ....
I want no part of whatever they are a part of .

So yall just go ahead and go with em if they come for ya .. ..I will wait for Jesus ...

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
Can anyone else besides me seem to have the ability to adjust internal pressure within their ears? Basically making their ears "pop" as it's referred to.
I have found I am able to do it at will whenever I wish as long as I am not sick.
Also it lets me hear things more clearly since it adjusts to the surrounding air pressure.

I can, if i take a deep breath in a certain way I can make mine pop whenever I want them to.

Here's a question for you all.

I'm of Celtic decent ( my grandparents on both sides are direct from Ireland) and as far back as I am able to trace our lineage is Irish. My eyes are both blue and green, not hazel but green on the inside near the pupil and blue on the outside, my wife uses my eyes as a gauge to my mood as when im angry or irritated etc the band of green becomes larger, on the other hand if im happy, content etc the blue is the predominate color.

In addition, I was born with red hair but its turned mostly auburn/brown ( im 30) and I have O-neg blood. I constantly have deja vu ( too bad its all mundane and never lottery numbers or something) example of this would be
I had a dream about my next door neighbor about 2 years ago before I ever moved into this complex and things like that.

The biggest question I have had my whole life, that I could never find an answer for is this, I often feel like im outside looking in, by that I mean outside of the things that are going on and watching them as an observer. It's alot like feeling you are outside of the normal flow of the world,sometimes things slow down ( which was amazing for my Kenjutsu ) It's a hard feeling to describe, I am a well adjusted person, happy with my life and my place in it so its not an emo kind of reaction.

There are times where I will be in a room full of people and its like im watching a movie, not really part of the scene thats going on, and its a strange and off putting feeling, especially since I dont understand it I have a keen sense to danger, and its almost impossible to sneak up on me as I can either hear or "feel" someone as they get within about 10 ft of me.

So, thats my deal, I come from a massively irish catholic family and I brought this topic up before with my mother and other family members and got the " you need to pray" or " go to church" speaches. I do believe something is going on that we as humans dont understand and I know that I cannot be the only person that has these feelings. If this is the wrong forum please let me know, this thread sparked my wanting to ask someone about something ive felt my whole life.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
(friendly bump for comments)

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have read that popping your ears can be dangerous as it might trigger an anuerism. I used to do it all the time but now if I have to do it I just push my earflap against my ear canal and that usually does the trick.

What was this I hear about a A- not being able to get a Rh + person pregnant or not being able to have the baby carry through the pregnancy? I don't remember if it was this thread or not.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
So if you are RH negative then you don't have a surface protien on your red blood cells! It is not something added it is something lost!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
RH: Not sure

Eyes: Green , Blue , Grey...changing, an ex told me while I was with her they always stayed green & was happy for a year , they stay blue now...mood?

Hair: Used to be flamin red but now is almost brown (I call it "BRED" brown + red) Also redheads are known to be pretty unstable in the genes department & resist pain more then others (TRUE) I love doing manual labor that would pain most

I also have A LOT of excess energy and can be awake for DAYS without feeling tired...never been diagnosed with insomnia though.

Im also left handed which only accounts for about 4% of earths population I think but can be very ambidextrous too so I think im QUITE UNIQUE

Obvious Irish heritage , both side of my family are explicitly Celtic/Irish...my mothers family I believe owned a small defensive chain of castles in mid-northern england..."Skipton Castle" I think...last name Clifford

Im mostly an emotionally detached person

I used to dream the future when I was younger & they are quick flashes of a scene or quick snippets of words from a conversation (9/11 to be exact When I was about 11 I brushed it off...im 18 now but mostly personal life events)

I can also do the "Ear pop" thing I ask people about if they can and they just look at me stupid a lot

MY MYSPACE just for those skeptics who don't believe people say who they are.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Several spoke on here about finding unexplained scars on their bodies. I have one on my right ankle about 1/2 inch long that I noticed 20 years ago appeared mysteriously. I still don't know why I have it.

Also I had many unexplained nosebleeds when I was younger. The last one I had I was about 25 years old. I am now 47. I just wonder if there is any connection to possible abduction since I am rh-. The only thing I remember of possibly being abducted was I was (dreaming?) that I was being shown a tv like screen of 2 arabic men (when I was a teenager) whose names both started with the letter 'o' and being told one was the antichrist and I don't remember what they said of the other. That always stuck with me.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My wife is A- and our daughter is A +.... I'm not sure what I am.

My wife has never mentioned to me anything about psychic powers or any other kind of unique abilities.

She is an extraordinary worker though.

I just don't see what the big fuss is about...on the other hand I am left handed so you could say 2 weirdos hooked up...

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by bjbrown61
Several spoke on here about finding unexplained scars on their bodies. I have one on my right ankle about 1/2 inch long that I noticed 20 years ago appeared mysteriously. I still don't know why I have it.

Also I had many unexplained nosebleeds when I was younger. The last one I had I was about 25 years old. I am now 47. I just wonder if there is any connection to possible abduction since I am rh-. The only thing I remember of possibly being abducted was I was (dreaming?) that I was being shown a tv like screen of 2 arabic men (when I was a teenager) whose names both started with the letter 'o' and being told one was the antichrist and I don't remember what they said of the other. That always stuck with me.

OMG! A 30 year old dream predicts Osama Bin laden, Donny Osmund, Olivia Newton John, Oprah, Oscar the Grouch or Obama is the antichrist? I woke up once or twice with a bloody pillow when I was a teen. I don't know if I was sleep picking my nose or what. I have had bruises and scars since I was a kid too but I wrote that off due to my joi de vivre.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

I had to laugh even though it was at my own expense.

Just thought I would add it as possible evidence though I am sceptical myself. But I do believe ufo's exist as my whole family has seen them in broad daylight and there were more than one. We had never seen anything like them and there was no doubt they were flying craft. Just a couple of years ago I discovered documented evidence there were ufos harassing motorists on a major highway just a couple miles from our sighting during the same time. This was in 1973. No one will ever till me these craft don't exist. The question is: Are they of earthly origin or extraterrestrial?

Which begs the question...is the rh- bloodline of alien origin?

Time will tell if there is medical research as well as archeological evidence to back it up.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I have RH Negative blood type.I have natraul red hair,Hazel blue eyes and
I was born in November 05 of 1981.Whats so special about me.I dont know.I do now that people love me.They dont even halft to know me and i attrack them.I can but not always see things happen before they happen.I fell and sometimes see things that otheres can see.Can you help me understand what's going on.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Blood Type - O Negative
Hair Color - Reddish Blond
Eye Color - Green

I found out yesterday that I am type O negative. I am pregnant with my first. My husband may be Rh positive; we are having him tested. My midwife told me that I would have to take a Rhogam shot at 28 weeks and within 72 hours of giving birth if my husband is Rh positive. I do not want to undergo this shot. Supposedly, the Rh facctor is not a problem for the first child but it could have an impact on future children if the baby's blood mixes with mine - which could result in my body creating antibodies.

This whole thing is crazy to me! I have decided to forgo the injection. If my body develops antibodies and I become Rh sensitized, then I will have to reconsider having future children. But I will not put myself and my baby at risk simply to prevent future problems with a theoretical pregnancy.

Sorry to go off like this. But yes, I feel that I am superior to the world's population..so this whole Rh negative thing may have something to do with it.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Don't listen to the Rh positives. They will try to call us evil, or make us out to be liars etc, but that's just something they say to try to make sense of something they don't understand.

They are so far off the mark, they probably think that we think we're better than them. No one is saying that. We are only saying we are different from them. There are plenty of psychic Rh Positives too. If anything, they are superior to us, because their blood kills us, but ours doesn't kill them!

Rh Positives! Are you satisfied now? Do you mind if we continue with the thread unimpeded by false accusations? Thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Hi,

I live in India. I am a Hindu Brahmin with relatiely fair skin and dark bronw eyes. My blood group is B negative. I think that I am a fairly normal person. However I do suspect that I posses moderate amount of psychic abilities. I am a deeply spiritual person.

Those of you who are serious about going into the issue of Rh negative people I would suggest that you study Vedic/Hindu astrology. You might get some answers there. My mother had my horoscope made at my birth, this is a common practice among Hindus of India. The Hindu horoscopes gives you your lineage in terms of incarnation as well as your trait. My horoscope says that I belong to the 'Sarpa' yoni, that is the reptilian line of evolution and posses 'Deva' gun i.e. demi-God tendencies.

Some Hindu astrologers can tell you your blood group by looking at your horoscope.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
B-
I've seen no conclusive evidence that I have any superpowers at all. Like most people, I've made predictions which have come true, often in unexpected ways--and I'm quite probably the most intelligent person ever to live, by my own estimation. Apart from that, I don't see a connection.
However, every other B- I know is extremely intelligent, and conceited. Maybe there's a connection there.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bangin

Hi was reading this thread today...I'm O+ blood type...so is Husband, O+ blood. Had a baby boy six months ago....his Blood type also O+ , his cord blood crossed into mine, in later part of prgnancy. Had my blood checked regulary throughout pregnancy,as had pre eclampsia. My blood was checked from samples from the cord blood ,on emergency c section of my son. I now have O+ anti c & anti e blood type....which means would now be dangerous and difficult to have further pregnancies. Told this was unusual to happen to O+ blood groups, usually happens to neg blood groups.
Just thought this info might help...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

Actually Basques are believed to be the last true descendants of the Hunter-Gatherers before farming took hold of Europe.

It is believed they held out and did not adopt the new life style until centuries later. As farmers tended to trade to get diversity in food, they became more exposed to other communities and thusly adopted a common language (all European languages have a common ancestor, except for the Basques).

It truly makes Basques unique in every sense as they became a small enclave in the world where genes language and ancient culture were left intact.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by bekonabroom

Thank you for your post. I didn't realize the crossing of fetal blood into the mother's blood was a problem if you shared the same blood type or Rh factor! I find out today my husband's blood type. Regardless of the results I will still decline the Rhogam shot. I don't want to contract some disease by having a human blood product administered into my body..especially while pregnant! Not to mention the thimerosal issue even though I'm told they supposedly have mercury-free injections. *shifty eyes*

Again, sorry to go off topic, but I find this thread very interesting. I gave it a star the last time I posted.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The www.the-red-thread.net website has an exterrestrial theory of the origin of the rh- blood. I don't agree with everything on there, but it does make one think outside the box.

Also www.burlingtonnews.net/dann.html has an extensive earth history on rh- blood.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join