It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Negative Blood Type (RH Factor) and Alien History

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Chiiru

While rh negative blood type is a trait shared by 14% of the population, it is also one shared by 95% of an , until recently, a fairly isolated group of people known as the "Basques." These people have several other genetic traits in common such as thin facial structures and dark eye color. The rh factor has no correlation to creativity, psychic ability or alien abductions. As a member of this subset of humans, I feel that I can say, without too much impunity, that one needs only to look at what these people have contributed to human culture know associated attributes of this group; to date the most noteworthy legacy left by the Basque is syphilis.

In response to the reply submitted to your query earlier, it is not the rh negative mother who rejects her rh positive fetus. Rather , it is the rh positive fetus who developes antibodies to the rh negative mother.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Hello everyone
Here is what I know and have been told by others . I am o neg . When the ancients lost their war against the alliance their commander ,enki bolted to this planet with the remains of his battle fleet .
Their home planets population was wiped out by a bio weapon so devastating that it took only days to do its work. It was their own tech nology that accidently escaped .
To rebuild their population and create an easily manipulated slave army , Enki crossed humanoid dna with that of primates and severed vital steps in the dna sequence . As a result the two halves of RH pos brains are severed so that they cannot logically process information. The corpus collusum connects the two halves . the full proccesing power of the brain can be utilsed by RH negs but not positives.
This is 'the great wrong' referred to by various alien groups.
The dna of many alien races was used in splicing together the 'human experiment'. The souls of many rh+ are synthetic and controlled by a powerful computer I call soul catcher . Most ET's here just call it 'the computer' . The computer was the ultimate diabolical device created by the ancients to enslave all their enemies .
My family has a long history working to undo the evil that enki did . Its been a long painfull road , much tragedy and heart break . I am interested to see how long my post survives before it is censored .
My ancestry is a mixture of altairian ,dwarf and other rh- humanoid species
My dwarf ancestors suffered complete anialation at enkis hands .
Thankfully his time is coming to an end . All rh- have precognitive abilities of varying degrees . Its not that we are super human so much as the uncorrupted ones . But there remains a small inbred band of ancients loyal to enki who will gnaw the bones of their plots to the end...
Its all very sad.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Some follow up for your interest .
because rh negs have an integrated brain they are capable of being ambidexterous . The old test the medical inspectors did on school children was to ask them to windmill their arms in opposite directions .Rh+ kids usually find it impossible . Rh negs find it easy .Try it .You may be rusty at first but you will soon find it comes back to you.
The corpus collusum is in fact a biological particle accelerator that also supplies the power output the brain needs . Counter rotating em fields are generated by this ring shaped body . The same principle is used in the more primitive disc type ufo's .

yes ,the medical proffesion does know all about you but keeps mum.

Altairians generally have much greater bone density than other humanoids .They cannot as a result float in water .Sink or swim !
They also, depending on which planet they were raised on , have greater muscle mass than average . Gravity largely determines this for obvious reasons.
Some alts have bone plates over their rib cages/arms to protect them better in combat . They also tend to grow longer incissor teeth as their ancestors ate more meat than the average earth human.

While the rh gene is reccesive it can surface again from rh+ parents .

When you relax and enter a state of focus the corpus collusum powers up and as its field strength increases you are entering a quantum state where precog becomes possible. Time is not linear ,its wave like and you can, like the surfer 'catch the right wave' and surf it if your in the right place at the right time.

Rh negs usually have much better eye sight . depending on your lineage ,you may be able to see partial infra red and or ultra violet parts of the spectrum.

I know you are all thinking this guy is just a clever bs artist .Thats okay. I dont care if you believe me. When we do try to connect ,denial kicks in real quick . Let go of your ego if you want contact , the fear factor is what usually precludes any attempt to wake you up .

Having said that ,dont beat yourself up if your not ready .

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I remember this thread well. It's good to see it's still going well. Having scanned through the thread again, I came across a David Icke link

The link highlighted a few traits of RH-negative blood groups. I'm A-RH negative. I'm amazed to see that I originate from the reptilians

Seriously, then I see people with the RH-negative blood usually have low body temperatures, low blood pressure and webbed feet
I have these traits

Thank god there are more people out there with webbed feet
Or webbed toes if you like. I find these traits interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
You just have to try and ignore the dissimulators who are of course legion on this forum . Any Et who has not been hybridised with the rhesus monkey gene will be rh negative so being rh- does not automatically make you a Lizard ! . Lizards are cool . Altair system has lizard populated planets . Of course if you want to demonise the good guys what better species to pick on. mind you ,I would not mess with one .

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
interesting info Reconpilot. in reading the myths about Enki i havent heard many where he's teh bad guy...but interesting none the less.

I also find it interesting what you say about bone density. When i was young i had a trial with learning how to swim. I do tend not to float like normal people and i can almost sit at the bottom of the pool. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i find it interesting there is VERY little information out there the net about this...and the info that is out there is repeated or a copycat from some other site. there isnt even anything serious about on YOUTUBE ...

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fratbrotha

Enki goes by many names .Jehovah ,yahweh ,ea, enlil,satan and so on.
he was in fact a gentic experiment himself . A clone warrior composed largely of Altairian DNA . He turned in to a monster and started a war that very nearly he won . But we kicked his butt in the end.
And now he faces the sword of damocles .
Yes ,every church tries to paint him as god the father and in a perverse cruel way he is the father of RH+ humans . But he is not a god as he claims . Soon he will taste the mortality he has for so long avoided and his soul will be no more . I for one will not grieve his passing ,nor will many altairians .

[edit on 6/16/2008 by Spiderj]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I get the distinct impression my posts have shocked people in to an uncomfortable silence .that was never my intention and I know what I have to say is rather disturbing but follow the logic. Who was that jealous god who smote any nation that dared to disagree ?

Where did legends such as the rape of the sabine women come from ?
Surely if a rhesus monkey protien marker has got in to your DNA you would ask your self how ?
Yes , rh- people will have higher IQ , they will have greater intuitive abilities and if they are born in to civilian life here and want contact then
their true family will make the effort . But the unknown is scary and being a minority here its usually safer and easier for you to remain unenlightened . Its a frustrating and confusing situation. Most rh negs who are contacted wisely remain very quiet about it ,but take comfort in finally knowing who they really are and why they are different .
dont get all guilt ridden about this silly lizard stuff .Is an rh neg dog a lizard ? No .

If my posts have scared and alarmed anybody then I most sincerely apologise and yes , enormous effort is going in to undoing the damage Enki caused to our brothers and sisters who are trapped in these cripled monkey bodies . There is hope .

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Salutations!

My Background:

I was born with blond hair and blue eyes and (what I thought was strange but no seem to have a few fellow "changers") O Positive blood type. The years past and I have now have very dark brown hair, Vivid Green (Yellow more than Blue) eyes, and you guessed it... O Negative blood type. I also have very low blood pressure (to the point it usually takes 3 nurses to find a pulse at the local Doctor's Office, also happened at the ER) I am usually cold to the touch, and my normal temperature is 95.7 and has been since childhood. My mother is full blood Italian, and my father is full blood Welsh.

As for any anomalous powers?

Eh... I can't fly, nor do I have X-ray vision... But I lucid dream constantly( 2+ times a night) , some have been prophetic (usually of death, sadly). I am very rarely ill. (maybe 1 cold that lasts 2 days at the most, a year) I am sure I could pull out more mundane things but I will spare you...

Hopefully this was of use to someone or makes sense, if anyone has any information, I would love to hear it!

STARRED and FLAGGED BRAVO!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheyracingchick

Now thats very interesting that people are changing blood group , very reassuring too. It means we are making real progress . Congrats to you racing chick . Its a bit of a burden sometimes being rh- . you feel isolated because you see through peoples baggage and that makes them nervous.
many creative people are rh- and have a profound 'need to know' that drives them on when the mob says they are mad. You go girl .dont let anyone hold you back.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by JonInMichigan

AWESOME STORY, I GOT ONE FER YA,I THOUGHT FOR OVER 20 YEARS I HAD RH O NEG BLOOD,I HAD 4 KIDS ROGAM,,,, ANY WOO I GOT A PAPER FROM THE LAD AT MY DOCS OFFICE SAYING A NEGATIVE,,,WHHAH WHAT!THE HELL IS GOING ON A NEG WEIRD WHATS THAT I MEAN IS IT LIKE O NEG? WHATS THE A FOR, OR FROM,,,THANKS KIM WA STATE

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
actually, i am 0+ and i am the universal donor also. i can donate to anyone, but can only receive blood from O group. 0 is the only blood type that doesn't have the antigens all the other blood groups do.

removed quote

[edit on 17-6-2008 by mpkrsk]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Also, when i was a child i had white hair and blue eyes. i am now 22 and my hair is light brown and i have green eyes. i have 0+ blood type and i have 2 children. my daughter is 0+ and im not sure of my son. my mom is b- and had to have the shot with both my sister and my brother but not with me.

edited to add more info

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpkrsk
actually, i am 0+ and i am the universal donor also. i can donate to anyone, but can only receive blood from O group. 0 is the only blood type that doesn't have the antigens all the other blood groups do.

removed quote

i think youre slightly mistaken IF youre the universal donor you are O negative...you can google it if you like. youre not positive. im O negative as well. O negative can only recieve from other o negs but can give to everyone else.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by fratbrotha]

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reconpilot
I get the distinct impression my posts have shocked people in to an uncomfortable silence .that was never my intention and I know what I have to say is rather disturbing but follow the logic. Who was that jealous god who smote any nation that dared to disagree ?

Where did legends such as the rape of the sabine women come from ?
Surely if a rhesus monkey protien marker has got in to your DNA you would ask your self how ?
Yes , rh- people will have higher IQ , they will have greater intuitive abilities and if they are born in to civilian life here and want contact then
their true family will make the effort . But the unknown is scary and being a minority here its usually safer and easier for you to remain unenlightened . Its a frustrating and confusing situation. Most rh negs who are contacted wisely remain very quiet about it ,but take comfort in finally knowing who they really are and why they are different .
dont get all guilt ridden about this silly lizard stuff .Is an rh neg dog a lizard ? No .

If my posts have scared and alarmed anybody then I most sincerely apologise and yes , enormous effort is going in to undoing the damage Enki caused to our brothers and sisters who are trapped in these cripled monkey bodies . There is hope .

Currently i have been studying the ancient sumerian myths about the gods Enlil, Enki, Ninmah. I have not heard of the stories you speak of. Could you reference me to where you are getting your legends from and what culture they derive from?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

I don't know why but that has me stopped in my tracks..

If they said that, did they not give an explanation as to why you cannot produce anymore kids. If they didn't give you an explanation as to why not bviously they don't want you to know the hidden agenda with a "rare" blood type into the gene pool.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it would deem obvious that all blood lines are going into a databases every time someone is born, its filed alongside your birth cerifcate etc. And there rare blood lines such as the supposedly alien blood would then be monitored extensively I'd imagine. Like just say you did have extra fine tuned abilities. The government and CIA would look up your file and see your blood type would match the rareties.??

I don't know my blood type but
I get all these symtoms, of empathic illnesses, fluster in crowds, piercing eyes which people say to me all the time. I have a left scar on my face. I have blue eyes and i'm the tallest in all of my extended family. My family always look to me for advice. I'm only 22, they want my view on things. I have being told many times I am an old soul. My life is always striving for meaning in every question I face.

As a young baby. My mother only recent as two years ago, admitted to me how weird I was as a baby and growing up to about 7. She was always freaked out that as an early age I knew she'd come into the room when I was there and I knew. I don't remeber this, and today I cannot do this. Sometimes on the bus when I was with my mam, I could stop people when they'd pass. Another thing that was strange, was that I used to always crawl into to boxes and sit there for an hour at any interval and just be content with myself. I was partially deaf so this heightened my other senses too, so this could be a factor. One other thing I started school a year in a half early and I was already up to the same level as every kid 2 years older than me. At the time no deaf school kids were taken to mainstream, somehow as young as 6 they thought I could go to a mainstream school with little difficulty. after that My mom wanted to go to mensa a school for the brainy kids. I didn't know this until she told me two years ago.

Now this maybe all normal I don't know. She was also amazed how I learnt things. For example at the time of crawling she used to see my put my hands on the T.V instinctively and feel the vibes and sounds with my fingers and smile, in other words i knew that the feeling was there anyway, I just acted different to the other babies in any responses, going by what she observed, she was a nanny so she minded many kids,. Everything I did just worked wonders. Any task id complete it.

I was a blonde blue eyed baby. I'm now brown and dark blue eyes.

I now am well aware how I can use my abilties. For example. In any situation. I've always managed to succed even in the most difficult of situations and to come through it like nobody else would think possible. I do this with my visionary skills. I see the scenerio in my head go like tunnel vision, Ive been in many dangerous situations that i was miraclously saved. In a family situation im the one to get the family on their feet again, to give them strenght when a loved one passes on. People want to listen to what I say, no matter what the contribution is, What I want to express. People feel my presense when I walk into a room. My vibes can overwhelm myself and the people around me. I can send anaparition of my self in someones mind. Alien connections that i dont know. There are other things but I don't want to put on the net.

My blood type i think is a mixture AB postive or negative i really don't know but since this thread is on air I will look it up.
And see if the bloodlines match the rare types

Great thread, facinating read I must say.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

You will not easily find any direct solid historical reference to the real history of this planets colonisation for a while yet . The victors write the history books remember and since the Jews still believe they are Enki's chosen race the Zionists amongst them are frantically trying to get their hands on any remnants of ancient technology that will give Enki a chance of escaping this planet and his death sentence .
This is why the israeli's are digging big holes in the gaza strip and nearby places in the hope of uncovering salvageable craft .
Disclosure is hampered by the fact that the disfunctional rh+ majority on this planet still hold sway . Its a mess ,no two ways about it.

'Fictional literature' is the only place where you will get allusions to Enki's true nature .He has abused the non intervention protocols in galactic law to continue abusing his human slave/warrior hybrids . There is so little room to intercede until he poses a threat to neighbouring systems . Then there's the bigger picture to consider... I will not go in to that here.

But tell me. If you found out your DNA had been used to create hybrid clones ,how would you feel about their abuse by a sick war mongering scientist ? US gov does it all the time .

Luckily in Oz ,the Australian Defence force is much more enlightened and honourable . Contactees here do not get harrased and intimidated in to silence . Hope this ansers some of your questions but its a big complex moral and ethical paradox you have on this planet and there are no cut and dried simple answers to some of these dillemas.

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

But to answer your question about my source , it is from my' Alien contact'.
dreadfull word 'alien' . He turned up a few years back now and has over the years slowly filled me in on the blank spots . I have only partial recall of what happened so long ago. Its deppresing remembering to much and most people are happy to loose certain memories when they die . But the soul forgets nothing , emotions cannot be erased like memories .
Its really no big secret around here ,the ET presence . RH+ people resent and fear our presence because they dont understand and they are conditioned to hate anything that does not fit in their programed box mentality . This is why rh- people feel excluded and different ,treated with suscpicion . because they are !

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Rhain

If you had an "antibody shot" after the birth of your children then they are all Rh + and you are Rh -. The first pregnancy will usually go ok but after the birth of the first Rh+ child to an Rh - mother, she will develop antibodies so that any Rh+ pregnancies that come later will probably result in miscarriage.

Oh, an Aleon, if you had ANY metal implants in your body, you would not have gotten an MRI. That's one of the questions they ask before you get an MRI. I've stood next to them when they're on and the machine pulled the earrings right out of my ear. I would not want something large, metalic and implanted being yanked out without surgical intervention and anesthesia. They'll also erase the magnetic information right off your credit card, bank card, etc.

The statement about metal objects interests me. Many welders have small fragments of slag which burn through the skin on contact and remain embedded. Some carpenters have nails in their brains from nailgun accidents, and do not know it.

Do they scan for metal with a metal detector before using an MRI or are you just rolling dice that there is not some unknown iron in your body?
From your statement about having your earrings yanked out, It sounds like they roll the dice.

The nail in the brain would come as one hell of a surprise when you lie down for the MRI, and don't get up again.

[edit on 17-6-2008 by Cyberbian]

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join