It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New youtube video- rare footage- Evidence of controlled demolitions?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The flashes apparently fit the description of Captain Karin Deshore

from bottom of page 14...

...I went outside to see what I could do, when I saw the second building of the World Trade Center, still unbeknown to me the first one had collapsed.
Somewhere around the middle of the World Trade Center, there was this orange and red flash coming out. Initially it was just one flash. Then this flash kept popping all the way around the building and that building had
started to explode. The popping sound, and with each popping sound it was initially an orange and then a red flash came out of the building and then it would go all around the building on both sides as far as I
could see. These popping sounds and the explosions were getting bigger, going both up and down and then all around the building.

Note however that this takes place after the demise of the south tower, while in the video it's still standing.

If the flashes in the video were faked - which would be relatively easy - likely this description is what the fakery is based on, albeit omitting the chronological detail.

Here is another video, however, which would be more difficult to fake ... and the phenomenon in question is so unusual, and not really suggestive of controlled demo charges per se, that there would seem to be little motivation to fake it in this particular way. That said, what you see in this close up is some kind of force ascending the corner of the tower (don't know which one it is, or when), it seems to disturb the blinds on the windows, but it doesn't appear to be a typical explosion.

What is it?

[edit on 23-1-2008 by 0ivae]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonSays

Yep, I do.

But I'm not so fast to call doctored footage on this. I know it's possible. But it could be that some dude who tucked it away just decided to show it, in its virgin state, for whatever reason. And no good 911 truther who is serious about evidence would pass that up. This could be such a video, because that shot, I contend, has never been seen before. Not widely at least.

Would somebody please come in here and tell me "oh yeah TA, your nuts, we had that back in 2005." THAT's what I want to hear if you know that to be true. Because otherwise, there is going to be some real effort made to track down this clip in its full resolution.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Well????? Why does silence befall the thread? Show me the money. Show me that shot.

Come on boys, dig. Go through your Siegel, CNN, terrorize.dk, whatever you got. I am saying....that clip is new. So someone debunk that first, please.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Erm. I see falling burning stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0ivae
Note however that this takes place after the demise of the south tower, while in the video it's still standing.

Yep, was wondering if you were going to catch that.

What is it?

Well I might venture that it could have something to do with upblast from the tremendous basement explosions as described by Rodriguez. And there is a lack of concensus on when exactly the explosions he heard took place relative to the plane impacts, or even if in fact what he heard and felt were the plane impacts themselves.

It also might be a line of carefully placed thermite/mate on the interior corner, all the way up. I dunno, it definitely is strange. Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone has pointed that out before, either. Jeez, I guess I'm way behind on this stuff. Haven't been into it lately. Hell, we're about to bomb Iran with a nuclear weapon, the markets are crashing, and the NWO is about to make me a Mexican. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

You do realise the papertrail such a op would leave somewhere?
And humans are notoriously bad secret keepers the more you let in on a secret the chances for a leak skyrockets. That is my problems with the DC theory.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:44 AM
link   
You can't show any of the DOZENS of videos here, that cleary show hundreds of demo charges going off.

Because you'll have pancake lovers, and Dubya lovers, and shills, also the generally ignorant say it's just falling paper, yea the ones going off prior too collapse as well?, thats some highly explosive paper.

As far as as the building is collapsing the charges just to make sure everything is good and pulverized (I swear they must have all wrote on tinfoil paper, because I never seen paper light up like that before.) Sure some of the white stuff is falling debris.Larger pieces of white sheetrock , maybe tiles, but still the smaller flash charges can be seen.

They will also discount the hundreds of witnesses that say they hear a what sounded like machine-gun fire(or strings of firecrackers going off), then one large boom, which shook many cameras set on tripods, about 7 seconds before collapse.

This isn't even mentioning thermite/thermate dripping from the building from a cutter charge that seems it was set off prematurely, cause the plane/fires, I mean open your eyes. Naw that must just been the funiture in the WTC, it was specially designed to burn to temperatures high enough to melt steal. Someone honestly debunk that steel dripping from the corner of the building, like theres, a platoon of welders up there with cutting torches.

You wanna talk about the steel weakening,fine, that's ok, that makes sense, but that steel was molten and dripping, rescue workers said ground Zero (which burned for weeks) looked like a foundry. That is not weakened steal, that is molten steel, and no jet fuel or 100 stories worth of office furniture is gonna do that.

All this still not even mention the dozens of sqibs, timed perfectly with CD. No thats just air pressure escaping from the collapsing building silly, yea suuuuuure. Keep telling your self that. When these are all tools of the CD trade.

It would amaze me how dumb these people are if it wasn't for the fact it's their job to say these things. You have to remember, they have thier own Agenda. Yes they are paid to discredit anyone who does not believe the "official" story. At this rate, they're just gonna shoot you for saying anything like this in a year or two.

As far as keeping a few dozen people quiet (the real movers and shakers. I believe the rest, like Norad, and Flight Controllers, thought it was War-games being simulated. So it's only a matter of keeping the 20-30 guys who did the CD ork over the "unprecendented" powerdowns, weeks leading up to 9/11.

I'm sure a goverment that's moveing toward fanatical fascism, has plenty of people who believe in what they were doing , and did, if not they started showing second thoughts about it, they can dissapear very easily. Sheesh they may have already been under the buildingds on Sept,10.

I don't think THAT many people had to be in the complete KNOW to pull this off.

Here's an oldy but a goody if you havent seen it True. Some of the late Demo charges as the building are collapsing can and will be disputed here, but the very clear ones prior to collapse (in the beginning of the video), cannot be debunked, nor accounted for

youtube.com...

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

Ok. JFK assination.
People were killed to keep that secret. I mean large number of convient single car lethal accidents along with the other erm discrepencies.
Show me the bodies that show an attempt to silence mouths.

And I add that I have yet to see convincing any video or really any other evidence, all of it seems left to interptation. If I saw it I would be singing along side you to your tune.
It almost seems to me the propenants of this theory are trying way too hard to make it sound legit.

Calm down I am not attacking you or the theory.
I have questions, I WILL ask them.

Oh and I have seen all the so called evidence.
Not convinced.
Not because I am ignorant.
Not because I am sheeple only following mainstream.
Or any of the great number of labels that alot of propenants of these theories like to slap on people like me.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WraothAscendant

Sorry man, my post wasn't adressed at you in any , way, shape or form.

I read the first page of the thread, and half of the seconds.

It was only till after I ranted I saw your post about that being the only thing keeping you from buying into CD, so I editted in a paragraph and a half to try to tell you how fanatical people can get( I'm watching a show on A&E right now about the 3rd reicht) They're showing hundreds of thousands of solders all neatly line up, and Swastikas ect. I just think there are people in the American goverment /military, hell-bent on world domination, and for those people, the few thousand lives lost on 9/11 is a drop in the bucket for the greater good.

These people are sick. Sorry, I know the whole post came across a bit harsh, but no, it wasn't directed at anyone particular, certainly not you (again except for the edit about how it would take that many people in the full know to pull off 9/11. Alot less than one would think. People who really believe what they did was right, or people who were easily silenced afterwards.

It's just I'm tired of these posts being shot down, been at it on various sites for a while now, and it's just so obvious to me, I just can't understand how people don't see it, maybe they do but don't wanna believe it, who knows, I'm not in thier heads.

However after looking at every piece of evidence I could find, that something fishy went on on 9/11. Call it Lihop if it makes you feel better, but please I just wish people open their eyes and admit our goverment had prior knowledge to this. Yet they lie straight to our faces.

"We've never thought that someone would use planes as missiles and fly them into building."

I mean that's total BS, they'd been planning for years for such a situation.

But sorry if I came across rude man, it's just that it gets to me is all. Sorry if you feel I directed any agression toward you. My apologies.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
That is an interesting video about the blinds.

At the very end off the center right, is that an explosive blasting through the roof of WT7?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I was just thinking all of the helos in the area would have helped to cover the sound of the explosives, how many were there 2-3 rescue choppers and 2 news choppers? Please all the sirens running from the fire department, police, and ambulances everywhere.

As well they could have been setting the explosives off in segments during the entire hour, rather then all at once, which would explain why the buildings came down within nearly the same time, only a ~20 minute variation.

XL5

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
The video at the top of page 3 is a reflection of a helicopter. Also in this www.liveleak.com... video theres SOLID proof of hundreds of white laser beam dots. The laser beams are trying to focus onto the other building after the beam did its job near the missle impact site, its starts at 1:40.

Some camera's don't have the quality to properly capture falling paper (or gore). So if all the news coverage showed was paper falling and the poor internet videos NEVER show paper, then theres something wrong. Search on youtube for thermite reactions, there are alot of yellow sparks and not just smoke.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Thanks for linking this. Not so much because I find the video so important, but because I was able to get to his website where his stills are (some of the best still photos of the day I have seen in 6-1/2 years).

Here is the page where his stills are:

www.amanzafar.com...

Here are some interesting things I've noticed:

wtc-31.jpg

www.amanzafar.com...

Seems to have captured one of the bright white flashes on the roof top of WTC 2 that the dude who filmed from across the river saw. The odds of this guy even catching one of these was astronomical so this singular one at least can give some credence to the video-dude's footage.

I've cropped a screencap of the pic to mark where I'm talking about:

Next pic of interest is wtc-43.jpg:

www.amanzafar.com...

Okay, the most important thing to point out here is that WTC 2 has COMPLETELY collapsed to the ground, so keep that in mind when I point out this next point.

This crop comes from the far left side of wtc-43 photo.

What the heck is apparently going into that building (or behind it or whatever). In order for this to be debris from WTC 2 it would have had to have shot phenomenally high and then trajectoried down. ??? What building is this? Can some one from Manhattan identifY that building? I would like to know which building this is so I can research whether it had damage. And how far away is that building from the WTC towers? It looks like it is a significant distance.

Next pics show a smoke plume rise from the unknown building of wtc-43 and then kind of waft toward the WTC complex.

wtc-44.jpg

www.amanzafar.com...

wtc-45.jpg

www.amanzafar.com...

wtc-47.jpg

www.amanzafar.com...

Next pic showing faint signs of smoke from this building is wtc-109.jpg which is taken after BOTH buildings have collapsed and this guy has moved to street level:

www.amanzafar.com...

[edit on 1-23-2008 by Valhall]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Retikx
^ Cause you know it would be IMPOSSIBLE to fake such credentials for the purpose of fake evidence and misdirection. The powers that be dont have access to a lamentator and printing apparatus.

TrueAmerican: i wish i knew how, i would do it myself

[edit on 22-1-2008 by Retikx]

Exactly what I have been thinking. Either all the flight instructors are lying and they could fly planes - but from what they said (and I'm currently training for CPL...) there's no way those guys could fly solo, let alone navigate a jet and barely speak english.

It should also be rather possible (should the govt wish to) fake all documents and logs required to make them be ace pilots..

Back on topic..

Flashes and smoke from something falling from the middle of the building afterwards... what the hell? Looks like a lot charges popping off to me...
From what I assume, if it is a controlled demolition, the multiple explosion accounts and now probable video of it seemed to take place over time.. as if they prepped the building to fall before doing the final charges... isn't that part of any normal demolition process?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
You can't show any of the DOZENS of videos here, that cleary show hundreds of demo charges going off.

Because you'll have pancake lovers, and Dubya lovers, and shills, also the generally ignorant say it's just falling paper, yea the ones going off prior too collapse as well?, thats some highly explosive paper.

So true, as soon as i watched the vid it screamed demo charges. Then the first post i see is from a poster that registered the day before the thread was made with very low ats points bagging out the op and inferring the op hates America.

I hate shills and trolls.

Good vid.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Interesting. I'll have a look around and see if I can identify the area and/or building in question.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blahdiblah

I agree with you man, how is it that someone who questions the official story about anything in this country, not just 9/11, is labeled unAmerican and asked if they HATE this country??!?!?!?!?

The OP never said they hated this country but only found more evidence that contradicts the official story and in this case, regarding the events of September 11th, 2001. For those detractors that think there are those of us out there who "hate" this country because we know something is amiss with what happened that day, then you are either ignorant and do not read history books or just plain misguided and watch too much Bill O'Reilly. Trolls and shills are not welcome here, at least I don't think they are. And if you're looking for trolls, you can find them in the Lord of the Rings trilogy...you can't miss them, they smell bad and truely enjoy blindly following their leaders...

Great video of the towers on 9/11...and I thought I had seen all the footage from that day, great stuff.

Purduegrad05

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Very interesting video. I have never seen this before. Seems like new videos from this day are popping up everywhere. But watch out. Many people on here seem like they are getting bored of this kinda stuff.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

I believe it's part of the World Financial Center.

3 WFC is on the right which is the same building as in your picture in the background, I believe.

[edit on 1/23/2008 by Griff]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Yep, that's it Griff.

Thanks! I'll try to get the actual ID of the building now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join