It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New youtube video- rare footage- Evidence of controlled demolitions?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It's Four World Financial Center.

www.brookfieldproperties.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Okay, I've found this map constructed of the collapse debris field. Note that the furthest exterior column is at WFC 3, but if what we're seeing in this photo is collapse debris (and if it is it has to be a BIG piece of debris which would lead one to believe it is a column) then a new X needs to be drawn for this debris.

911research.wtc7.net...

from this site: 911research.wtc7.net...

and modified as such...

So was this particular piece of debris not reported? Was it not found? Was it not debris?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I can't believe this. By now most of the experts here have seen this and are ignoring the question I have been screaming.

HAVE

YOU

SEEN

THIS

EXACT

CLIP

BEFORE

That's all I am asking. Val, Griff? ANYFRIGGINONE? The debunking of this clip is not even important to me yet, because frankly it would be pretty foolish to work off of some compressed piece of youtube footage, when the actual footage exists somewhere in pristine resolution.

So far, none of you have contested me on this, and that you HAVE seen this exact shot somewhere else. That's all I'm after. Dig people. I challenge you to come up with this shot. How important it is should be decided only AFTER the original, full resolution video has been obtained, sources verified, and the real video gone over with a fine tooth comb.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have been following the theory of CD on the wtc for over four years and I can say for certain this is the first time i have laid eye's on this video shot .Anyone else ever see this shot before?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by chris0871
I have been following the theory of CD on the wtc for over four years and I can say for certain this is the first time i have laid eye's on this video shot .Anyone else ever see this shot before?

THAT is the kind of input I am requesting here. Thank you so very much chris. Someone give the man an applause.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I've seen so many clips of 9/11, I couldn't tell you if I saw it before or not. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I can't believe this. By now most of the experts here have seen this and are ignoring the question I have been screaming.

HAVE

YOU

SEEN

THIS

EXACT

CLIP

BEFORE

LOL -

NO

I

HAVE

NOT!!!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I've seen so many clips of 9/11, I couldn't tell you if I saw it before or not. Sorry.

Ok, thank you, that is still better than nothing, especially coming from you. I have seen the work you have done here, and most of it is excellent. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Thanks Val. I know, "there's TA freaking out again." :shk:

But damn, I really do think that is a new piece of footage that has surfaced. And it needs to be obtained.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
True,

If you want me to move my discussion of this problematic still to another thread, just let me know.

Okay, what I have done here is taken wtc-20.jpg from his site:

www.amanzafar.com...

And I have drawn a straight line from the approximate center point of the roof of WFC 4 to the approximately centerpoint of WTC 1 and WTC 2 while they still both stand. Because it looks to me like the "thing" is at an apparent location of about the exact centerpoint of WFC 4 roof. Then I've cropped WFC 4 with the "thing" from wtc-43.jpg, scaled it and superimposed it to see if it lines up with either of these.

It seems to line up with WTC 1.

So, I'm trying to come up with a trajectory that could take place from WTC 2 (which would have to be an upward trajectory that then followed the line the "thing" matches on this composite picture). Because, it has to rectify this mismatch as marked on this map.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Val, so what are you suggesting this thing is on top of that building?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm not, True. I'm just sharing data as I try to figure what the hell we could be looking at.

Got any ideas?

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Well yeah I do. That looks very similar to a picture I had posted up here of an antenna that was sitting on top of the pentagon. We were going nuts over at letsroll forums trying to identify its type, so I brought it over here and asked if anyone could identify it. No one here, or there, was conclusively able to identify the type of antenna and what it what used for. If you want I can try to dig up the pic and thread.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, the only problem I have with that is that this "thing" isn't in any of the stills prior to this one, isn't there after this one, and apparently caused a fairly large puff of black smoke.

o_O

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Well that's very interesting, because I believe we had the same problem with the antenna pic. We couldn't come up with any shots before or after showing the antenna there. EXCEPT on the day of the attack. Hmm...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Well, I am comfortable I think at this point calling this an undisputed, new clip. Unless someone else can come in here and say otherwise. It is important that this clip be obtained in its full resolution for further study, and for these reasons I think it is important that all in agreement with me on this flag this thread. We need to spread the word. I will not be distracted by trolls and disinformation agents.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Oh come on people, everyone knows that our very own government set those explosives, hired those pilots and staged 9/11 all in all to overthrow this country's constitution and gain immense global power AND THEY DID. Think people THINK.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The Constitution was suspended years ago. We all know that.
Although I believe that there is a shadow gov't in this country, G.W. did not have any direct knowledge of 9/11. I find it weird that I can never find the Coast to Coast audio from sept. 11 with that guy saying the towers would come down, and the feed was cut.
As for most of these "explosive " videos, I think that there is a patern in all of these threads. This is not an attack, but, did you guys have any other videos of HUGE skyscrapers being run into by HUGE fully fueled jets? I mean, then we would know if those white poofs, and "riple" effects just might be casused by backdraft, and Horrible fires that raged for ten to twenty stories below the impact point? I also think its funny when someone points out all of the banking, (in the financial district) that was in the WTC. Like the cover-up was the banking? Ummmm, it was attacked for that reason, I mean to attempt and disrupt our markets.
Anyway, I still believe it could be a inside job, but just more of a shadow gov't thing. Oh, and the nmanhattan project, and the enigma decoders numbered in the 100's of thousands. They kept it secret. Why? They thought what they were doing was RIGHT!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Doubled up!

[edit on 23-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Apparently you guys already know what building that is so nevermind.

Here's an image right after WTC2's collapse showing something on its roof:

And here's a pre-9/11 image showing the roof:

[edit on 23-1-2008 by bsbray11]

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join