It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New youtube video- rare footage- Evidence of controlled demolitions?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WraothAscendant
I will just say this.
No use arguing with a fanatic.
Good day sir.

You see, it's the kind of guy like that, that gives up so easy, that is not of much use in the investigation stage of critical evidence. Lack of willingness to look under every rock kept the human race at the mercy of fire for light, until someone somewhere got real sick of using candles and torches. You sat by the campfire and bitched. Good day to you too sir, and I'll not even call you any names.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Right. I have ridden this ride before.
There is no argument in your mind and any counterpoints not your own are false (in your mind).

That is why I call you a fanatic.
I have seen all the supposed "evidence" and don't see it as you see it.
Pointless to talk to you about my differing opinion so thusly I choice to refrain from it.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
.. the bigger question.. is why do you hate america so much.. that you have to dream up a ridiculous scheme that lets the real culprits get away with murder.. i dont get it. ???

Why do you hate America so much?

Does freedom of speech, freedom of thought, open discussion, and the fact that people can have their own ideas scare you that much?

Does the thought that the real culprits may not be the ones you think they are even cross your realm of possibilities?

Is it too difficult for you to examine history and current times with an open and honest frame of mind? Compare things that have happened in the past and realize they might be repeated?

Can you not separate the difference between patriotism and blind nationalism?

Do you not realize it is our duty as citizens and humans to search and find the truth, question our government, and make sure OUR employees, that WE hired ... are doing the jobs with honesty, dignity, respect, and follow what WE want ... not what they, or special interests and groups giving money and gifts want?

To question is our duty and true patriotism and love for the country ... not blindly following like a bunch of lemmings.

Before spouting such vile hatred without a bit of thought, learn about what you are talking ... instead of just spewing rubbish out the pie hole just because you may have lived there for a while ... that doesn't mean you know or understand what those people faught and shed blood for a few hundred years ago wanted for them, and their future generations (us).

Whatever you may believe, you have the right to believe it.

You do not have the right though, to insult and act like a child towards someone who thinks differently than you do, comes to different conclusions than you. IF you consider yourself an American, or at least someone who believes in the ideals of freedom, liberty, and justice for all ... then that includes those who think and live differently than you.

If anything, your pissant attitude shows that you sir/madam, hate America and its rights and freedoms.

I respect that you may believe the official story, or maybe some other story. I respect those who think it was a controlled demolition. I respect those who think it was 'no planes'. I respect those who think it was remote/computer controlled flights. I respect all views, regardless if I share those views. I suggest you do the same.

It is lovely to have a place here to try and discuss and find the truth of any subject matter.

It is a beautiful thing that we can analyze things and that there is video to dissect.

It is a horrible tragedy that such a disgusting thing happened, no matter who or why it happened. It is sad that people died, just as people are dying all over the world every day for various reasons ...

but we don't stop trying to find the cause of cancer just because someone died of it ... no, we try to find why and prevent it from happening to someone else. We analyze every aspect, search for causes and signs. Without studying was has happened, how would we ever know about and how to solve the problem when and hopefully before it arises again.

It isn't just finding the problem, it is finding the cause. We don't just search for cancer, we find if it is smoking tar or injesting chemicals that caused it to occur. Treatment is not cure nor prevention.

The same must be done with 9/11, to prevent future incidents, not by loss of freedom, not by ignoring and forgetting. We must do those lives justice by things like the op did. Otherwise, whoever and whyever it happened, it shall again and we will be just as blind to the TRUTH of the matter, whatever the truth may be.

There has been no infallible 'story' yet. The official ones have holes. The truther ones have holes.

We don't have the answer ... but if we don't look, if we don't try ... we will never have an answer to anything.

Bravery fights status quo.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceCase017

Look at the flipside of your statements.

I respectfully assure you from where I am sitting your stories has holes as well as theirs.

[edit on 24-1-2008 by WraothAscendant]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join