It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New youtube video- rare footage- Evidence of controlled demolitions?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Now, why aren't there any good quality pictures like that of WTC 7 and it's damage? Good pics bsbray.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the awesome pics, bsbray!

Would you mind marking the pic for me so I can tell what you are seeing on the post-collapse picture?

Thank you again.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This is a good pic to show how much further away WFC 4 is than WFC 3. WFC 4 is the far right building and WFC 3 is the far left building.

911digitalarchive.org...

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Okay, I have been told that the puff of smoke is the exhaust from the diesel generator on that building kicking in, and that this was covered in 2002.

Case solved!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Does that look like a piece of a diesel generator to you? I am talking about that object on top on WFC 4. What, an exhaust pipe or something like that?

A bit confused as to what you are referring, Val.

In the meantime, this case still isn't solved in regards to the video in OP. Where the heck did this come from? Do they still have it or have they turned it in? Is there ANY OTHER FOOTAGE, that in his or her mind is just a video, but to us may be solid gold? We need to get that footage and talk to whoever that is!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
TA,

I would suggest contacting footjob56 on youtube and seeing where he got it. That would be the first logical step back to its original owner.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What are you talking about? This was no controlled demolitons, it was clearly the terroist. They said it on the news and anywhere else you could have heard it. Can you please hear youselves or at least look ast what your writing and this proves nothing

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Your satisfied with that? Diesle engine smoke? What about the object that was in one frame only (out of the debris field) basically aiming directly at the towers?

Maybe some type of quick set up missile stand? Seriously, that didn't look right at all. Hell it could be some type of beam weapon.

Oh John Lear would love it, it's in perfect position to be a hologram projector, heh.

No but seriously , you are satisfied with diesle smoke? I guess it could have been a 15-20 foot 4 inch diameter exhaust pipe for the generator. that fell off when they cranked it up.

Really though that is a prime spot to launch something from. The pic doesn't look like a guy with a shoulder fired missle, but some type of device/mini platform. I have no idea what it is, but I don't think it was part of a generator.

But a missile launch would created alot more smoke, and whiter too ya? not just that small cloud of dark smoke, that does fit in with the story of diesle exhaust.

Just wondering what that object in that one frame was.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

TrueAmerican, I have seen alot of videos, ALOT, but I don't think I've seen even half of them. I've watched more of the longer videos, the 30 second-45 second videos I shy away from.

But it seems you've found a diamond, actually some demo charges in the rough with this one.

So to answer your question, NO, I haven't seen that particular video before, from what I can remember.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tati.12
What are you talking about? This was no controlled demolitons, it was clearly the terroist. They said it on the news.

Lord I hope this is sarcasm.

You nearly made coffee come out of my nose I laughed so hard after reading this line, and let me tell you coffee out the nose isn't pleasant.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Well, I live here in NJ, and I was out and about on the day this happened. There is no question that the building was wired with demo charges. There is a man who filmed it from across the river in Jersey and his footage is supreme jsut like this one. The cool thing about his video is the audio analysis.

I know first responders who responded and spoke with participants. They all recalled several explosions. Things that blow up in the building like propane tanks make a nice bang but they don't shake the ground.

I am an expert in the truth I can feel it like some feel fear. We wired the building as a safety precaution after the first attack when they got the basement. We did it because we decided it would be less devastating. The lease holder silver whatever his name is confessed that wtc 7 was "razed" for safety. That was no freudian slip it was the truth. WTC was brought down for safety reasons #7 was brought down to destroy evidence. They had a perfect opportunity to rid themselves of dirty doc's no doubt they threw in more than what was lost claiming it was there.

I am with the brigham young proffessor that steel had long enough to cool. The residual heat from a fuel fire would not have lasted so long. Besides he got some of the certified I beams and found thermite traces.

I am a patriot I would have given my life for America but not for one that lies to me. I am a Father of 2 and I am 45 years old. I am positive that the towers and wtc 7 were controlled demolition. Planting the devices would have been a secret mission done over several month's way back in the 90's while reconstruction was going on.

Here is the key to unraveling any mystery any event through forensic analysis. Stop lying. Simply stop make sure that every statement you make you know to a certainty is valid and uncontestable. Do this in your everyday life. In a week or so you'll see things more clearly and in a year you'll be laughing at cover stories thrown over any true topic. Your eyes and ears and senses will spin every tidbit exactly correctly so that your perception of it is totally accurate. That is why I convinced my children not to lie. It didn't work, my daughter couldn't do it, myself my son and my wife are able to. We don't lie ever to anyone. Don't lie don't steal and don't cheat. Master those 3 and you'll never be mislead.

I will gladly chew this topic ad nauseum but please please don't play with me if you know that you are a liar. I am a Reverend, and my vocation is stopping evil in our Government. That is where I feel I can do the most good. Weird though how none of my associates feel that thwarting evil in the Government is a noteworthy cause, lately they seem to be suckling the teat of Government money.

Cordially,

Rev. Barna

[edit on 23-1-2008 by Rev Barna]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
ALERT! Someone needs to archive this video, and FAST. Just do it.

If you play it in M$IE, you can simply find/download it from the "temporary internet files" Folder. Download the File, and change the extension to *.flv.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by qwertz]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
You know...if they were gonna do CD after flying a PLANE into the building...they prolly wouldn't of needed to use the same amount to bring the building down as if it were fine and dandy. All they had to do was plant enough explosives to make it weak enough to go on its own....you ever think of that. Cause im positive they would....i mean, its not like the govts smart enough to cover there own asses when staging a false flag attack or anything...
Seriously...the govt not stupid...they knew they only had to plant enough demo charges to weaken the structure and let the damage the planes did finish it off...you think they would of been dumb enough to load the building up and set it off like the 4th of july???

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Well, this video is good, in the sense that is new at least, but any of you following this thread have got to check out this:

Amazing Video Analyses PROVING Explosions Prior to Collapse

I just posted this and it also appears to be new. It is probably the best I've seen yet in technically proving that there were indeed explosions, big ones, before the towers fell. To all the CD proponents: this is the one.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
here we go again... ... pouring fuel igniting here and there.. tends to cause explosions.. the bigger question.. is why do you hate america so much.. that you have to dream up a ridiculous scheme that lets the real culprits get away with murder.. i dont get it. ???

Ahhh the miracle jet fuel that HEROICLY escaped the massive fireball and just toddled on down and burned up wherever it wanted. You know, even though the fireball burned all the way down to the basement and BLEW OUT large steel doors, it didnt burn up MIRACLE FUEL. No sir. Then it did something great. It decided to burn with such ferocity that it created a BRIGHT orange material from mixing with WOOD AND PAPER and CARPET that appears to be thick and nearly white hot.

After all these are the same people that believe the people who couldnt FLY a single engine small plane very well (not talking landing and taking off JUST FLYING) flew some of the most sophisticated planes in the world, over hundreds of miles and hit a target with NO margin of error. NOT ONLY THAT BUT THEY DIDNT MISS ONE TARGET.... Hit everyone the first time.
On top of that these people believe that our Government was just so perplexed that they couldnt mount even a SMALL response. They literally did... NOTHING AT ALL. The whole time.

Good god, do some of you even think about what you believe? I hope not... that would at least give you an excuse.
Not like it matters, Bush could come out and say "Yup we did it." While laughing and giving the finger and what would we do about it? Not a damn thing. So none of it matters. But its fun though.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf
here we go again... ... pouring fuel igniting here and there.. tends to cause explosions.. the bigger question.. is why do you hate america so much.. that you have to dream up a ridiculous scheme that lets the real culprits get away with murder.. i dont get it. ???

hey did u know that your president lied 532 times to build up excuses to invade Iraq and kill many many many innocent civilians and steal their oil?

Oh ya and patriotic americans died as well thinking they were fighting for their country.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Note to self: Buy glasses for some people in this thread

Seriously though, the fact that the building didn't collapse right then tells you that those weren't demos going off. I think people want so bad for there to be evidence of government conspiracy that they temporarily ignore logic and critical thinking.

That's what they seem to have a difficult time understanding. If you take a look at any other CD project using explosives you'll notice the buildings collapse within minutes or less. There's no logical way these explosives could be delayed especially after having two Boeing 767s collide into the WTC. The explosives would be detonated immediately, it wouldn't have taken hours for the buildings to fall. 9/11 'truthers' are so blinded by their anti-government sentiments that they fail to see the most basic flaws in their theories.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

It's just I'm tired of these posts being shot down,

It's quite alright.
But you really got to look at it from the otherside of the table.
Most the evidence I have seen is people trying really hard to prove a pet theory. I am sorry.
But that is the way I see it. And when ANYONE goes about trying hard to prove pet theories they become fanatics and blinded to the possibility they could be wrong. Which respectfully I have got to say from where I am sitting, your wrong. And yes I have seen the so called evidence for this theory.
And each and everytime I find that evidence suspect for various reasons.
So I voice it. And get called lets see "Ignorant, sheeple, etc etc etc" usually in extremely hostile ways.
So what is one inclined to believe when dealing with such?
Alot of the very people that like to soo complain about the "mainstream" is too quick to lump anyone who argues with them into the "mainstream". Which REALLY gets my goat.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Excuse me, but you're both overlooking the fact that just because these buildings may have been brought down by CD does not necessarily mean that it was done using conventional techniques. In fact, most serious truthers I know are way beyond that.

The videos you see around of similar CD's are for comparison to show that it was likely CD because of extreme similarities in how the buildings collapsed, with what you see of the typical commercial controlled demolition. What we are looking at is other ways this could have been done.

And with Dr. Jones finding traces of thermite, it gives us all the more reason to believe that some very clever thinking was employed to achieve this, and it was not done by conventional means. We see the cut steel from ground zero, the molten metal left around those cuts, strange unexplainable flashes in the videos, and accounts of explosions. And then we look back to the official story. And sorry pals, you lose.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I will just say this.
No use arguing with a fanatic.
Good day sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join