It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military complaining that superficial conspiracy websites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
US Military complaining that superficial conspiracy websites endanger peoples lives, by exposing vunerabilities and weaponry and tactics that could be used to save lives.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What is this based on? Did you read this somewhere or hear it somewhere? Anything to back up this claim?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What are you talking about????

Is this a thought of yours? Is this something you read about somewhere?

Really, what are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Looks like he is banned. That was fast, he registers today and is gone just as quick.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by WorldShadow

Wonder why he was banned ??,
maybe he got cold feet !! or was just a 12yr old bored schoolkid ,we have had a lot of them on here recently !!

snoopyuk

[edit on 22-1-2008 by snoopyuk]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopyuk

Wonder why he was banned ??,

I checked his profile and its says he has started 2 threads, but the list thread by author page only shows this one.

My guess, he was banned for the content of the removed thread.

Dont know if it means anything but his screen name, Sonny Perdue, is the Govenor of Georgia.

CT

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I'm putting on my tin foil hat now!!!!

Sonny Perdue,is gov of GA

Perdue Farms, a famous poultry processor who uses chicken houses

Military upset about things being exposed that could be used to help us

rabbit holes and perhaps project bluebeam

all covered in this thread
Rabbit Holes in Georgia

About the possibility of a underground Military Facility, of which the entrance is camoflaged by a mostly inoperative brand new chicken farm in GA. The op asserts that this facility is deep black and testing something similar to BlueBeam

things that make ya go hmmmmmm.........

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by pavlovsdog

nice one Pavlovsdog.

more for us to research.

nice

snoopyuk

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
is this a threat towards a board member here? Can a supermod check the ip address of the op and advise if this is just a 12 year old who somehow hit the trifecta when it comes to stabbing blindly or if there is anything else that could be gleaned from any registration/ip info that musslewhite needs to be made aware of.

in this situation with a banned poster, it would also help to know what the other thread he/she started was

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   
OK, well, thought I should just chime in here. MUSSELWHITE and I are
the two persons who lived at this property (584 Harper Valley Road
Ellijay Georgia) adjacent to the "rabbit hole" at the poultry farm.

She and I talk on a regular basis about this stuff. I spoke to her
this morning. She just emailed me a link to this thread, and on
reading ya'lls post, let me ask this question:

I would reallly like to know what is ya'lls HONEST opinion/thoughts/feelings about the
"rabbit hole" thread, that is, do you feel the discussion of the
subject matter in the "LOOKING FOR ALICE" thread is worthwile to
continue to discuss/investigate ? (especially the involvement of PROJECT BLUEMEAM)

SNOOPYUK....I know pretty much where you stand on this subject, however I'm not yet convinced everyone posting in this thread or the "ALICE" thread " is friendly towards further objective discussion or
investigation into the subject.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

She and I talk on a regular basis about this stuff. I spoke to her
this morning. She just emailed me a link to this thread, and on
reading ya'lls post, let me ask this question:

I would reallly like to know what is ya'lls HONEST opinion/thoughts/feelings about the
continue to discuss/investigate ? (especially the involvement of PROJECT BLUEMEAM)

SNOOPYUK....I know pretty much where you stand on this subject, however I'm not yet convinced everyone posting in this thread or the "ALICE" thread " is friendly towards further objective discussion or

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark

Yes Mark. You have told us of your relationship several times, as has Theresa

There is insufficient evidence here to come to a conclusion. More information is needed so that we can begin to piece everything together. Other possible explanations for events must be ruled out so that more 'fantastic' ones can be accepted. It seems every time I ask a pointed question or you or Theresa, you come in with attitude. You did it before when I asked how you were able to determine a 12khz tone. Now I've asked more questions and you are 'checking the water' before you answer them. Again - what sort of work do you do and have you ever been in the Military and in what capacity? Striaghtforward answers to these type questions will help us in investigating this matter.

Anytime objective discussion is raised, you object to it in some manner. Your co operation is needed so that we can progress with this. Coming on here and simply posting your story isn't going to convince us of anything. The story has to hold water and other reasonable explanations must be disproved. We are truly interested in what happened to you and theresa, however we are all skeptics and can not take any story at face value. I hope you understand this. No one is calling you a liar or saying you are making anything up. We all sincerly believe that something is going on, WHAT that may be is what we are trying to find out.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by pavlovsdog]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Wow, that was a fast response! That reply was so long I'm baffled how you had time to reply so quickly !!

Ok, I admit, I am intentionally holding back telling what I saw and experienced out there in 2004/05.

Frankly, I don't think it would help matters to describe the stuff I/we saw back then until I can distinguish friend from foe here in ATS land.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
there are no friends vs foes currently

Just people looking for truth

You are hurting your case by not being forthcoming. Your desire to hide or suppress events hurts your credibility.

If you want help,. if you want this investigated, if you want it made public so that everyone can know what the government is up to - you haVE TO BE 100% OPEN AND FORTHCOMING.

If you are not willing to be forthcoming with information, then yes we might as well close this thread and the public will never know what happened to the two of you. We will never know what went on out there. People who think makye you are making it up will see your silence as proof. People who thought you were a 'bit touched' will be even more convinced.

In other words Mark...

You and Theresa brought it out. In for a penny, in for a pound. You are only going to discredit yourself if you do not tell the whole story. That simply means the other guys win.

Lets get down to it, or lets give it up and leave questions about what happened to you unanswered and let people think what they will

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Ummm, well, PAVLOVSDOG......(now I'm doing a REALLY bad imitation od Dana Carvey doing a REALLY good imitation of George "Pappy" Bush)..................................

"Well, Uh, Nope, uh-uh, No sir reee sir, not gonna do it, ain't gonna tell nuttin' now, and ya can't make me"

And besides, PAVLOVSDOG, I was only baiting you, goading you to get you to show your true shill colors in your petty little false flag psyop attempt here. You dropped trow (so to speak) and revealed yourself as the original poster of this thread, and your handler's are gonna be none to happy with ya for screwin' this one up. Yep, yet another one you blew!

Oh and, uh say hi to your other bogus screename XCLUCIFER for me....bet ya can't figure out how I figured that out too huh? he he he

well if ya really want to know how I figured it out, just ask me in a post and I'll tell ya.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

It seems every time I ask a pointed question or you or Theresa, you come in with attitude. You did it before when I asked how you were able to determine a 12khz tone. Now I've asked more questions and you are 'checking the water' before you answer them.

I remember Mark explaining he knew about the 12khz tone because when he had a hearing test that particular tone was masked by the tone in his head constantly. That is how he recognized the tone.

I specifically remember because he said it was masked, (the tone) and followed with the question "Do you understand" so I took the time to understand.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Well this thread took a 360 degree turn.

The opening post really didn't make any sense.

It made even less since to not offer any sources.

I looked up that Governor and alot of the hits I made inferred he won the office unfairly. I guess we hear that everyday now a days.

Mark

Tell us what you believe is going on? Do you think P.Dog is trying to scare you and musselwhite from further posting on this subject?

Why do you think he used that other screen name? (if in fact he did)

[edit on 23-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
You dropped trow (so to speak) and revealed yourself as the original poster of this thread

Can I ask how you came to this conclusion?

well if ya really want to know how I figured it out, just ask me in a post and I'll tell ya.

Tell us please. Hopefully after a fuller explanation of what your talking about.

Originally posted by interestedalways
Do you think P.Dog is trying to scare you and musselwhite from further posting on this subject?

How? By creating another ATS account and posting some random thread on the off chance that musselwhite and spannmark would come across it and realize it was a threat?

A bit farfetched.

CT

[edit on 23/1/2008 by Conspiracy Theorist]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I agree that we are left with more questions than answers.

Could some of the posters in this thread please clear things up a bit?

It does seem that something is amiss here.

I am not sure why someone decided to turn this thread into a discussion about another thread by musselwhite about the rabbit holes just from one post from a banned member who happened to use the name of the Gov of Georgia.

A pretty lame opening post at that!

[edit on 23-1-2008 by interestedalways]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

yes indeed interestedalways.....what the heck happened to this thread !!

it seems to have gone very much in an opp direction to the original topic.

snoopyuk

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join