It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Military complaining that superficial conspiracy websites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by spannmark
reply to post by pavlovsdog

And besides, PAVLOVSDOG, I was only baiting you, goading you to get you to show your true shill colors in your petty little false flag psyop attempt here. You dropped trow (so to speak) and revealed yourself as the original poster of this thread, and your handler's are gonna be none to happy with ya for screwin' this one up. Yep, yet another one you blew!

Oh and, uh say hi to your other bogus screename XCLUCIFER for me....bet ya can't figure out how I figured that out too huh? he he he

well if ya really want to know how I figured it out, just ask me in a post and I'll tell ya.

mark, you jumped too quick in your assumption "pavlovsdog" as the OP of this thread. "pavlovsdog" has supported the "rabbit hole" thread www.abovetopsecret.com...' and wants questions answered. I want questions answered. it would be impossible to get to the truth if the BS isn't eliminated.

i have followed "pavlovsdog" posts and his threads to know a little more about his way of thinking. wouldn't you like to know more about the individuals that post to topics of mutual interest?

mark, just answer the questions.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   

mark has never been in the military. at present, mark is in wood restoration. ask me any question you like and i will answer to the best of my knowledge and belief.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Why does the OP have an address in his profile? And what business is at that address? And do you think an admin should edit the profile to remove the address?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Mr Penny,

Thanks for pointing that address out.

This and the other thread that I believe it is somehow related to, have both been very strange.

I plan on trying to research this address as well as the other info that is in the op profile.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite

mark has never been in the military. at present, mark is in wood restoration. ask me any question you like and i will answer to the best of my knowledge and belief.

It might be better if you posted that response in the thread where I asked the question originally. Things are getting convoluted. If you will post this there I will reply there in an effort to keep things on track

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't see an address in the OP. Was it removed?

Can't the mods simply check the IP?

Something came to the mods attention or he wouldn't be banned.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
check the PROFILE of the op.

The Address listed there corresponds to a 'mixed use' area of Ft Lauderdale Florida that has been used as a Mailing Address for

FT. LAUDERDALE / MIAMI RECORD POOL ESTABLISHED 1985
3450 NE 12th Terrace Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334 USA
Phone: (954) 563-3888 Fax: (954) 563-6889 E-mail: [email protected]
Pool Director: Guy Haubrich President: Louis Possenti Total Members: 50
Member According To Format: Dance: 30 Alternative: 5 Rock: 5 R&B/HipHop: 20
Number Of Mixshow Jocks: 3 Radio Stations Reported To: WHYI, WPOW, WEDR, WPYM, WMIB
Retailers Reported To: Karma, Specs, Carjul, In The Darc, The DJ Stop, Uncle Sams, Record World, Grooveman, Backdoor
Trades Reported To: FMQB, Impact, DJ Times, DMA, Sin, RecordPoolCharts.com, All Points Bulletin, Mickey's Turntable, Urbantip, Insomniac

there was also a reference to "Ivo Shandor" in the profile.
This was a character/reference the the movie 'Ghostbusters'
THe character was a sort of 'mad scientist' who was trying to hasten the return of the old gods to the world
This handle has been used extensively on message boards around the net , tho there is not one registered here on ATS. There was however a registration here three days after this OP for 'Shandor'. This user has made no posts.
There is also a now defunct thrash metal band of the same name. However there were based out of New York and I cannot connect them to this music house in Fl as of yet

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
How very interesting.

I just can see no motive for this thead except to generate veiws on the other thread, but it didn't need the bump, it is doing fine.

Unless it is some off hand threat.

Has anyone asked the mods to check it out?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join