It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Thanks for posting the earthfiles links. I like to believe this Ricky individual as much as possible but he has difficulty getting the message across, he's about a fifty scale below me and I'm about a 80 scale while I see lots of people that are 100 scale or above to max out at 150 scale in defining things that I can't understand what they are describing almost touching on a foreign language but its all english. I am glad to see his drawings but still he has no north, South, East, West and no highway or county roads. if someone else would like to illustrate this better please do get his certification first.

So yes this man has a real problem too, it could be his perception, as I see what he is defining as a cone that has a top, middle, and bottom which the center of this cone is about 8 ft - 10 ft down into the cone from a opening of 6 feet and the smaller hole (3 feet wide) I see is the middle of the cone so the other side hole is also the same distance from the middle and is 8 ft - 10 ft and has the 6 ft hole at the outside top also 6 feet wide so this actually makes the cone to be a true depth of 16 - 20 feet with its center set at 8 feet to 10 feet. I see this instead of what he sees and if this is then the problem how is the hole indented if he means concave in shape the hole is likened to a spool for thread but has a solid metallic skin on the external flat surface and is not associated with the cone itself , then there are nine of these holes all equal-distant from each other and the object is as large as 3 football fields and hovers above trees.

I felt he was beginning to have eyesight problems having been a welder and his exersion from his normal location having walked a distance has caused these lights to appear which could be signs of retina problems and he needs to get his eyeballs checked seriously. I have flashes in my left eye which are caused from detachment of the clear coating of the eyeball from the retina and at times these flashes are like a sheet of frosted glass with colors changing position like that heated mass he sees. Its like the eyeball gets to much pressure on the inside and this causes the vision problems. I am missing some rods and cones on my retina in spots. I read that now there is a chip that can be implanted into the eyeball that will mimic the rods and cones and the blind spots will stop dancing as I move my eyesight to other objects and then I can see again and that this chip has been tested in a cats eyeball and the cat can now see. So I need to get a doctor that knows much about this proceedure and get it done to my left eyeball so I can see again normally without the frosty/heatwave/dancing lights.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
/\ How can you say it was problems with the guy's eyes and that he was just seeing things when multiple other people witnessed the same type of enormous craft with lots of holes/lights on the bottom of it?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think Larry King is a clever man. He purposely called such an ignorant skeptic. Mcgaha was more funny than a clear, reasonable man. I am mostly on the side of sceptics, but this time Friedman, the other James and the witnesses were just cool enough. Something is changing slowly?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Because he saw cones and lights and they saw lights no cones and the lights they saw were of a difference. If this signifies that some people have eye problems like I have and he has then they got adverse problems seeing it differently they did not see Gray Skin and holes did they?

You get it now?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

You posted the earthfiles link, so didn't you read the entire page, he had three seperate incidents at three seperate times, one was that he was being asked about the cone description with respect to the holes he saw and his perception was 8-10 feet from end to end yet he was actually seeing 16-20 feet with the middle of the cone being 3 feet and each end being 6 feet. No body has defined this and you say that there has been many people defining this and the sightings are the same so your wrong with your perception, I suggest you go back to earthfile page and read about his definition again and see that his cone is not possible. What you want me to do draw you a cone so you see what I am showing you with respect to his definition of the same cone, both are different. When you look into a cone which is 16-20 feet long you do not see the other end being 6 feet wide what you see though is the middle being 3 feet wide and he was saying that the entire length of the object thickness was 8-10 feet while when you are seeing the middle you are preceiving the length of the middle not to the end so he did not see on the exterior sides of the cone as that was covered by a Gray Skin what he did see was a hole and this is the cone he defines, so the actual length of the cone was 16-20 feet and to the middle of it from either end is actually what he was seeing 8-10 feet now this makes the objects length actually 16-20 feet not 8-10 as he defined it so his perception is in correct (the cone he defines to someone does not exist as it exists as a 16-20 length knowing this you know how to figure the area of the cone inside, right. If then there are nine cones the entire area of nine cones would tell you something mathematically. If this is a method to control ions and or magnetic field strengths within and outside of the cones then he has seen a object that defys gravity but if does not mean it is extraterrestrial in origin and could be a manmade object non-defined.

Nurds eat breakfast each morning and their egg sits on a cone if they boil this egg it rests on a table in front of them and a dozen eggs would require a dozen cones yet if there are only nine cones then there are three less eggs to be put on the table if then the math works for a dozen then the formula for anti gravity would also work to have a inbalance of three (a wildcard number like a magical trio doing the work) and this moves the lights and changes the shape and the size of the object! Tell me you don't eat eggs and I will forget you asked me the question.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by OoTopNotchoO]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by commodore64

Mcgaha I believe is/was a tool for the disinfo gurus of the NSA or possibly AF-OSI. His escapade at trying to dismantle Sgt Penniston as well as Col Halt's experiences re the 1980/12 Rendlesham Forest incident was laughable. Mcgaha continually insisted both Penniston and Halt were seeing a Lighthouse Beacon. Last night, he came accross Friedman and I believe Friedman fried him -- about time.

The guy Mcgaha is Phillip Klass' replacement, pure Debunkers, getting their talking points from either the AF-OSI or NSA counter intel boys.
What surprised me, is that their still pushing the sec-gov line of "people are seeing prosaic phenomena". It's time for those Super-Debunkers to pack their bags and move-on.

Dallas

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

MESSAGE ALERT - MESSAGE ALERT - MESSAGE ALERT - MESSAGE ALERT

I send this message for anyone living in Texas in the area of the sightings,
please follow the steps indicated in my other message & link :

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If you do take some photos, please send them to this adress and to NIDS :

[email protected]
www.nidsci.org...

Once received, they will be sent to a panel of researchers worldwide and we will keep you in informed with the latest development.

Thanks in advance,

Peace,
Europa

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Europa733]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by OoTopNotchoO

You posted the earthfiles link, so didn't you read the entire page, he had three seperate incidents at three seperate times, one was that he was being asked about the cone description with respect to the holes he saw and his perception was 8-10 feet from end to end yet he was actually seeing 16-20 feet with the middle of the cone being 3 feet and each end being 6 feet. No body has defined this and you say that there has been many people defining this and the sightings are the same so your wrong with your perception, I suggest you go back to earthfile page and read about his definition again and see that his cone is not possible. What you want me to do draw you a cone so you see what I am showing you with respect to his definition of the same cone, both are different. When you look into a cone which is 16-20 feet long you do not see the other end being 6 feet wide what you see though is the middle being 3 feet wide and he was saying that the entire length of the object thickness was 8-10 feet while when you are seeing the middle you are preceiving the length of the middle not to the end so he did not see on the exterior sides of the cone as that was covered by a Gray Skin what he did see was a hole and this is the cone he defines, so the actual length of the cone was 16-20 feet and to the middle of it from either end is actually what he was seeing 8-10 feet now this makes the objects length actually 16-20 feet not 8-10 as he defined it so his perception is in correct (the cone he defines to someone does not exist as it exists as a 16-20 length knowing this you know how to figure the area of the cone inside, right. If then there are nine cones the entire area of nine cones would tell you something mathematically. If this is a method to control ions and or magnetic field strengths within and outside of the cones then he has seen a object that defys gravity but if does not mean it is extraterrestrial in origin and could be a manmade object non-defined.

You are absolutely mis-stating what the man described.

First off, it was Linda who continued to use the word "cone". He actually stated that the transition (the countersink if you will) from the external 6 ft diameter hole to the more interior 3 ft diameter hole was "domed". He also only GUESSED at what that length was but took special effort to state it was neither "stubby" nor was it "elongated" but proportional...which means this could very easily be modeled using ratios of outer hole to inner hole.

You speak as though he was looking dead center on every hole and couldn't possibly get the contour of what he was seeing. If he was standing directly under something that had nine holes each spaced 40 ft apart, I think he probably had the opportunity to see almost EVERY perspective of this particular feature, if he took the time to look at each hole which would be at a different vantage point for him. And he seems to have taken the time.

He also NEVER states that the estimated depth (which he is saying is the distance from the large hole to the smaller hole) is the total thickness of the craft. He also NEVER states that the estimated depth (which he is saying is the distance from the alrge hole to the smaller hole) is the total depth of combined length of the transition from the large hole to the "top side" of the smaller hole. He only gives the transition length.

So while you spent an immense amount of time (for some unknown reason) talking about eggs and breakfast - your entire argument is based on twisting this man's words...so even if my feeble old mind could make the breakfast-UFO sighting connection, it wouldn't be relevant at this point.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by commodore64
I think Larry King is a clever man. He purposely called such an ignorant skeptic. Mcgaha was more funny than a clear, reasonable man. I am mostly on the side of sceptics, but this time Friedman, the other James and the witnesses were just cool enough. Something is changing slowly?

That's exactly what I think. Mcgaha actually added to the credibility of the witnesses.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I actually felt extremely embarrassed for the skeptic. How that mans holds a job like he does is beyond me. I know I wouldn't believe a word he has to say.

I agree he did make the 2 women look more credible. I did think they should have spent more time on Texas and less on Arizona. Why they made the people do the interview outside in the cold was senseless too!

I was proud of Stanton he stood out this time at least to me. He was quick and right on the mark, kudo's.

This morning Fox and Friends did a short segment and they were joking more then usual, I e-mailed them and politely told them what I thought about there joking and how it disrespect abductee's.

I do feel it is time the skeptics be put in there place and I don't mean that in a harsh way. Enough is enough.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Mcgaha is just mad because he is missing his red stapler.

He made himself look like a fool again.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Hal9000's quote,

I found it strange that James Fox was acting a bit skeptical and then play both sides, but overall it was one for the books

I found that strange too Hal. It didn't make sense.

Just wondering if Larry King cued him in, to take the skeptics side
just a tad....
So McGaha wouldn't look so alone & stupid!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I've just noticed something in trcuker's pix, sorry if already posted

I think this is what the trucker has descripted as "maybe helicopters".

Also, i'm not surprise that there is jets or stuff purchasing the ufo, this is what i saw/heard during my sighting during the belgian ufo wave, it waz night but we saw this triangle with 3 white lights and the red one in the middle and then few second later we heard a jet maybe 2, probably purchasing it, i say probably because we didn't saw it we just heard it.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by ufopunx]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I looked at the Earth Files story and found the map very interesting.

As stated, the towns that experienced the sightings form a triangle. I don't beleive the triangle brings any more meaning other than trying to loosely "Triangulate" the sightings to a general geographical location.

Assuming that for some reason, we have UFO activity in this area and remembering that there were eye witness report(s) placing at least one UFO moving towards Glen Rose, I reviewed the map off of Earth Files to try and find if there was anything of interest in that general vicinity.

Here's what I found: Dinosaur Valley State Park and Chalk Mountain. While Dinosaur Valley State Park is interesting for it's history going back to the Cretaceous period and it having "world-renowned dinosaur footprints in the Paluxy riverbed".

Dinosaur Valley State Park

However, I found Chalk Mountain to be of the most interest.

Apparently, in 1904 a Masonic Lodge was chartered there and even though by 1980, the population as down to 25, meetings were still being held at the lodge. Additionally, the mountain "was named for a nearby elevation of white rock."

Chalk Mountain

It would be very interesting to know what kind of Masonic activity or attendance has been held on Chalk Mountain for the last few weeks leading up to the sightings as well as during the sightings.

Thoughts, anyone?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Here's a link to the Mason Lodge at Chalk Mountain:

Lodge Site

They only have their 2008 meeting schedule up under Events/Meetings.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
On Sunday evening around 6:30 I saw a large bright ufo flying north to south. This may have been the same ufo that was seen in Stephenville. I went to grab my video camera but it was already gone by the time I got back outside. I live in Hurst, TX about 70 miles north of Stephenville. It was about 1 to 1.5 miles up and about 4 miles away. Perhaps someone can get audio from the cockpits of planes nearby or from the air traffic controller because this ufo fly right over D/FW airport.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another boring article on the sighting:

"It would take more energy than all of the oil all of the coal all of the nuclear fuel wouldn't even be close to enough to create the kind of ship moving at that kind of speed" says doctor Ted Forringer of the Letourneau university physics department.

Source

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You should really check out Huffman, Texas this kind of stuff happens all the time, the military is always running air raid sirens and pouring substances into the water. Alot of people have moved because of the effect it has had on the local atmosphere, water and expecially the wildlife.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join