It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
This was covered by my small-town, local news the other night. The bleached blonde, bimbo reporter concluded the coverage by looking into the camera with a sh**-eating grin and saying, "Beam me up, Scotty!"

I wanted to reach through the screen and pimp-slap her.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Wow, that witnesses account is pretty amazing. He is basically telling us that an enormous mothership-like craft, similar to something from Independence Day, was hovering right above him. If he really saw what he says he saw then this is pretty crazy... he even drew a picture of what he saw above him:

www.earthfiles.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

Another interesting point was that he saw "mirages" coming off of the craft similar to heat coming off of the hot ground. Could this be attributed to some sort of anti-gravity propulsion? At this point one could still possibly think it could have been a blimp, but then what about the speed? The witness said it flew away so fast that if he had blinked it would have seemed as if it just disappeared. I don't see how any huge metal-looking object could move at those types of speeds. I wish we had video because there is definitely something going on.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Diplomat]

Something else he stated that drew my attention was that the object was so big it blotted out the sky, and that it had no seems, welds or rivets to hold it togeather. I think he said he had experience working with metal (or something to this effect, I only listened to the interview last night on C2C, it was late and I haven't had time to read thru the entire transcript) and that the fact that somthing that large and metalic was seemless without rivets really surpised him, and contributed to his opinion that it was not of this world.

Just food for thought.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Wow, that witnesses account is pretty amazing. He is basically telling us that an enormous mothership-like craft, similar to something from Independence Day, was hovering right above him. If he really saw what he says he saw then this is pretty crazy... he even drew a picture of what he saw above him:

www.earthfiles.com...

www.earthfiles.com...

Another interesting point was that he saw "mirages" coming off of the craft similar to heat coming off of the hot ground. Could this be attributed to some sort of anti-gravity propulsion? At this point one could still possibly think it could have been a blimp, but then what about the speed? The witness said it flew away so fast that if he had blinked it would have seemed as if it just disappeared. I don't see how any huge metal-looking object could move at those types of speeds. I wish we had video because there is definitely something going on.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Diplomat]

I was thinking about this, and maybe what the man saw was really a projection/hologram being shot down over him from a satellite? Maybe they really are testing some sort of crazy project bluebeam-type system. How else can you explain an enormous craft basically disappearing right in front of the witnesses eyes? Sounds to me like the "projection" was simply turned off from above.

Either that or there are some monsterous metal machines somewhere out there that can probably move faster than the speed of light.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Stanton did a good job. I like when he said that the skeptic dude had no physical evidence of a supernova etc. That was good stuff.

Youch. He really said that? He better not say that again. It's likely it would be made to look like the ignorant statement it is.

Stanton, you are physical evidence of supernovae!

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Either that or there are some monsterous metal machines somewhere out there that can probably move faster than the speed of light.

My GF and I had a sighting about 6 months ago that would make me lean towards that possibilty, although I'm not even sure these objects "travel" in the way we're conditioned to.

We saw one off in the distance, then it was literally over our head in the blink of an eye, then it was nothing but a tiny point of light moving away a fraction of a second later.

It could well be a hologram like you suggested-I am still open to all suggestions on what these things are. But whatever they are, they are on the outer ridges of our conceptual understanding of reality IMHO.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hey guys i'm a first time poster, here's a neat video i found on liveleak.com that may be related. The video was recorded last night i think.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Aftr I read your theory the first thing that came to my mind was Darknight's Thread.
He said there would be holographic images in the sky and when you see it ask yourself "Is this real'?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
Mcgaha is just mad because he is missing his red stapler.

He made himself look like a fool again.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

OMG that's funny. Spot on description of this goober also. Probably looking for his squirrels also.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NickDobby

Very interesting clip, do we have any more info on it, or a contact? If so invite to ATS so we can get more details.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Was there any air displacement? Something that big with that much volume, would create a vacuum once it left the space it occupied.

There have been other UFO reports where captured videos show UFO's that look as though they appear and then disappear to only reappear a short distance away, giving the impression it is moving in a straight line. Sort of like a ripple in a pond where a rock skipped along it's surface. The ripple would mimic how the UFO traveled in the air, appearing and disappearing, only to appear a short distance away.

With the "mirage" sighting from this craft and no reporting of "heat". I would hope someone would go to the location with a "magnetometer" and take some readings. Something that large can leave an impression, I would hope.

Electro-gravitics

This type of power source has been under examination by Canadian scientists since the Roswell incident. As to there success.. still unknown to the populace.

A former Canadian defense minister says be believes advanced technology from extraterrestrial civilizations offers the best hope to "save our planet" from the perils of climate change.

www.canada.com...

Using this concept in its most basic terms...

www.youtube.com...

I would also suggest having a compass near by to check for any odd readings it may give off.. so not only have cameras with you.. but also a compass.. if any electronics fail... you can still have a viable item on hand to determine if what you are seeing is real or not by getting any changes on a compass.. just a suggestion for those who think it may be a projection.

Electro-gravitics research_seeking the nature of gravity and
its control_has reached a stage where profound implications
for the entire human race have emerged. Perhaps the most
startling and immediate involve aircraft, guided missiles,
atmospheric and deep space flights.

www.cyber-north.com...

No nuts and bolts or seams..... With todays advancement in "molding" we can bypass assembling muliple pecies together to form a shape.. not only does molding save time and energy.. but also flaws etc...

And why not use "new" material which is stronger than metals to create outer shells which would be much more viable due to wieght, density and other factors which would benifit a "craft"?

“We were looking at replacing the aluminum with silicon to see how it changed the electrical properties of the substance and discovered that it changed the hardness instead,” Cook said. “As the ratios of the elements of the substance change, so do the properties of the material.”

They are looking at producing large quantities for the cutting ability of the compound, which is about as hard as cubic boron nitride, but only laboratory-scale amounts have been produced so far, Russell said.

media.www.iowastatedaily.com...
On a final note.. I was watching BBC last night and came accross this...

The Richard Dimbleby Lecture 2007: Dr J Craig Venter – A DNA-Driven World

In this lecture I will argue that the future of life depends not only in our ability to understand and use DNA, but also, perhaps in creating new synthetic life forms, that is, life which is forged not by Darwinian evolution but created by human intelligence.

www.bbc.co.uk...

"Crafts" that can cloak or maybe hide from the naked eye. Hence why we see them more at night due to lights.

asia.cnet.com...

Unless we know everything there is to know about our existance.. we are all nieve to what we are living in.

Look not in the mirror for who you are.. but the activities you do.

Peace

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
THat was a new video? I wish these people would pan out, so we know that we are not looking at random lights in the dark. I still think they're great. I just wish that I had the biscuits to drive to texas right now. -Jason

[edit on 19-1-2008 by jasonjnelson]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickDobby
hey guys i'm a first time poster, here's a neat video i found on liveleak.com that may be related. The video was recorded last night i think.

www.liveleak.com...

This mass sighting in Texas is absolutely amazing. The evidence is there for all to see. There is no dispute that there was an object in the sky. The only question is what the hell is it? What is the purpose of this object?

Regarding your clip. I believe this clip is Chinese lanterns. I believe this is somebody who is jumping on the bandwagon and looking for a bit of fame Or it could be a video put out to discredit the whole episode.

The forces will be putting out conflicting reports to muddy the water. We have to sort the wheat from the chaff.

[edit on 19uSaturday08/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jasonjnelson

Well it so happens we have Members (very dear to me personally, Members) who were at the MUFON Meeting and spent the day in Stephenville. They got pictures of the town too.

There will be a report from the scene up soon (they are eating a well deserved dinner).

Stay Tuned.

Springer...

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Thank you Springer, that's good news for all of us following this thread. Meanwhile, I located this report:

NBC5i

[edit on 1/19/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by paul76

Originally posted by NickDobby

www.liveleak.com...

This mass sighting in Texas is absolutely amazing.

Just to be clear, this video is not one from Texas, it is from Pennsylvania.

From the video...

Jan 17/08.(TEXT FROM SOURCE,FROM MAN WHO FILMED IT)This took place last night in southwestern PA. This is very similar to the San Diego sighting although this was much stranger due to lights blinking.

I'm not sure why this was posted in this thread.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Here is the thread with the Ricky Sorrells audio.

Stephenville, Texas UFO Witness Ricky Sorrells Audio Interview (MUST LISTEN!)

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by hsur2112
Here is the thread with the Ricky Sorrells audio.

Stephenville, Texas UFO Witness Ricky Sorrells Audio Interview (MUST LISTEN!)

Link has nothing in it.. other then GUI.. no recordings....

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
click the first link. there is an audio clip. interesting but still just an eyewitness. I cannot wait till spencer's peeps give their analysis.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Willbert

Go to the ufgcasebook link in the opening post. Just below the green bar at the top, press play on the audio player. Hope that helps.

Thanks jason, I'm slow tonight.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
has this image been posted in the thread yet?

www.myfoxkc.com... /pages/News/Detail?contentId=5513730&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.3.1

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join