It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got buzzed by a B-2 stealth bomber

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Thanks, I appreciate the info. I will never forget that experience. I never saw anything like it.

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

hi britguy and all....

am in boston, england and have just seen a b2 following the usual bombing practise run route that the fighters based at raf coningsby usually follow. it followed it for 4 full circuits and was around for about half an hour. it looked magnificent, was very low, very quiet....until it had obviously finished it practice runs and let rip through the clouds....

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
hi there, have just seen the b 2 stealth bomber in boston, ENGLAND. doing low level bombing practise runs across the coastal marshes here. that was about an hour ago...have a few bad (only a 7million pixe camera), but genuine photos of it. Why is it in the UK? Why so visible? Where's it based? Is it RAF fairfield, or is it more local...like USAF base at Mildenhall? Why is it doing repeated bombing runs in good light? any response would be appreciated...its a beautiful sight whatever its doing!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Saw the B2 over nottingham uk around 7.30 pm. Not very stealthy, made a real loud noise!

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Me and three other people saw a B2 over Nottingham England today, heading west at around 7pm GMT, quite low, in broad daylight. Amazing sight.

posted on Sep, 16 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
You all know that the b2 bomber charges its wings to produce anti gravity right? This csn be done with current, saound, vibration, any thing that will disrupt the atoms of the object, i have made solid stell lose weight from heating just because it had an ion (atoms stripped of electrons) build up on it from the electrolisis of water. I have also made solid objects lose weight from draining electrons.

Any one can test this with a small D cell battery, drain it compleetly, put it on scales heat it, it will lose wight and gain it back when it cools, where glasses and dont over heat or it will blow on you. if you would like to make a stainless steel spoon lose mweight atatch the neagtive of a bettery charger to it, hit it a few times with the positive and let stand for an hour then weigh it again, it will lose weight proving electrons are directly related to gravity.

Cheers.
Scott.

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The B-2 losing gravity through its wings is news to me. As a former military pilot.... I certainly wish that were true. If we could make weightless, massless aircraft, we would never need worry about crashing.

On a more serious note. B-2's do fly low level routes... although rarely. It is part of training that all military pilots receive. The B-2 mission profile would rarely if ever require it to descend to a low altitude.

While air density, topography and distance all play a role in "hearing the engine"... a previous poster got it right. The engines are buried in the aircraft, and due to the doppler effect.. you do not hear aircraft traveling at high speeds (subsonic or supersonic) towards you until they are very close. Simple physics, that.

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amniodarone

Hello, just because you were not privy to the information it does not mean it's not true. you can look it up if you like.

Here is some info on this.

Excerpt from "Antigravity Squadron" B-2 Bomber
www.americanantigravity.com...

you should view this vid too giving a simple demonstration of this technology.

Boyd Bushman, a top scientist at lockheed and martin.

www.youtube.com...

some of you may have heard about monotonic elements too that can not only lose weight but take the weight of the pan, believe me when i say this is true and is a fact. I have produced these elements in my water fuel cell. they build up on the cathode of the cell and when you weigh them and heat them with a torch the tube will lose weight and gain it back again when it cools. My tube was 422 grams and it lost 13 grams well heating and the weight came back well cooling.

You guys really don't think we are capable of explaining gravity yet? we have a long time ago, its just been hushed up. If you view every article you can find on this subject that has any bit of credibility what so ever you will discover that they all have one thing in common.

They all disrupt the electrons in a structure, this can be done with sound frequencies, electric current, vibration, and other ways.

I made a stainless steel spoon lose weight by adding the negative of my battery charger and striking it 3 or 4 times with the positive and leaving the negative on for some time. it is because it drains the electrons.

Electrons are directly related to gravity. It is the communication of the diallel lines, in other words gravity energy is created by its interaction with other objects in the atom. disrupt that communication and you disrupt gravity itself.

Cheers.
Scott.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Interesting... but I suspect that the Youtube video is electromagnetic propulsion:

Linky

I can say that anything that has to do with the wing surface (or the leading edges of the aircraft) has nothing to do with any anti-gravity properties.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Electrons really don't have anything to do with gravity. They can create magnetic fields, which are well known and understood. Gravity, however is still somewhat of a mystery. That's one of the primary reasons why CERN was built, to find the Higg's Bosun.

Sorry, I digress.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Do they use the B-2 stealth bomber to take aerial photography? Because I have seen one of these fly like 1000 Ft above my house! The outline of the craft was unmistakable.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   
No. They have both satellite assets and other aircraft for reconnaisnace purposes (RF-4, SR-71 were the old birds. I have some idea of what they use now, but that is posted elsewhere). The B-2 does fly low level routes at times....

Low Level Routes per FAA

Although with GPS, its now more of a practice thing than an actual "use in combat" activity.

[edit on 09/20/2008 by Amniodarone]

[edit on 09/20/2008 by Amniodarone]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Oh but it does have every thing to do with anti gravity. This is a proven fact now. Although there explanation as to how it works is false. By running a current threw the wings it is disrupting the regular electron interaction on the atoms of the structure, this reduces gravitational affects and is a new form of energy unexplained by science yet as it can take the weight of unaffected parts of the plane or object as well. Here is a diagram of what is taking place in the atoms of the wings.

The red dots are electrons in the atoms all forced towards the negative instead of completing there normal spin in the atom. I have proved that electrons are directly related to gravity by my own work and viewing others works, the ion lifters work in the same way, it is not ion wind, and they have been proven to work in a vacuum.

John hutchinson's work disrupts the electrons in his structures as well to make them levitate. When you stress an atom what is the first thing that happens? The electrons want to escape. This is demonstrated by forcing water threw small holes now to generate electricity. In fact if they keep using the same water they should create monatomic elements that have same properties that i have found on my cathode and that monatomic gold has, proving electron are directly related to gravity, not only that but producing a new field of energy simply because it takes the weight of objects its attached to as well.

Cheers.
Scott.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Its ok to disagree, wouldn't you call a magnet a strong gravity pull in a sense? And how do you make a magnet, you run a current threw it, adding electrons, I bet if you left the negative on well making a magnet for some time it would not work or it would be a week magnet. By spiraling the coil you are making it easier for the electrons to be introduced to the atoms of the metal. Are you aware you can eliminate some gravitational effect by forcing the opposite sides of magnets together?

It will fall slower.
Cheers.
Scott

[edit on 24-9-2008 by 1Scott]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   

I sent a reply via anonomuse, (before i regesterd) to your first reply, I am waiting for admin to allow, we shall see if it comes threw, if not I will enlighten you some more another time.

Cheers.
Scott.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by 1Scott]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Cheers. I don't disagree with what you wrote at all. I think we are calling the same effect by different names, that's all.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The continued speculation that the B-2 uses some form of anti-gravity lacks one thing other than scientific proof .. a reason. The surface area and thus lift of the bomber is higher than any other aircraft in current use as it is, it has no need for any such technology, even if it did exist.

The B-2 is a 20+ year old aircraft. It's only significant upgrades in that time have been related to the aircraft surface survivability and maintainability, and the avionics. It achieves global reach via air refueling. Once you get past the unusual shape and stealth aspects, it's a relatively normal aircraft.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
In regards to the B2 anti gravity, there were reports by Iraqis soldiers who fought in the gulf war of the B2's coming in vertical "flat" as if they were re-entering the atmosphere hovering perfectly still at such a high altitude there was nothing they could do, and that it was absolutely terrifying.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
IR image of B-2 stealth bomber recorded by Eurofighter Typhoon's IRST.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by coolieno99

Probably from a distance of about 5 metres.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join