It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on cnn newscast

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
UFO on cnn newscast-
Did you see the UFO? At point 1:59 there is what appears to be a disc flying at high speed over Canadian city.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It's a bird!
It's a Plane.

Yeah, it's a plane....

Object Identiphied.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It's a bird!
It's a Plane.

Yeah, it's a plane....

Object Identiphied.

Well that's one phast plane- and "NO" time lapse would show cloud movement.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

It's a bird!
It's a Plane.

Yeah, it's a plane....

Object Identiphied.

If that is a plane it's flying incredible fast and incredible low altitude.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Interesting find. I cropped it out and resized it by 1000% then re-inserted it into the frame. I agree that it was moving awfully fast.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Interesting! And that craft was hauling @$$ at a low altitude. It could have been a disc...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It's called: parallax shift, I think that's the term.

Because the nature of video is 2D

and because you assume that the distance from the video perspective from the skyline is equal to the video perspective from the moving object, you assume the object is moving quickly across the skyline.

Being that the object is likely 4X times closer to the camera then the skyline, at least, then it seems to move very fast.

Also, there's only around 525-700 and something lines of pixels on the recording target, anything recorded at that distance and that size would be of that shape...

I believe in UFOs and Aliens. I'd LOVE for that to be a real video.

However I am an AVI Geek. I've gone to college for mass communications dealing with video, film making and broadcasting.

It is as I've told you.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I clicked to watch the video and Lou Dobbs was talking about the the "Security and Prosperity Partnership", an interesting subject in its self but not a UFO.

You might need to check that link as it appears to have worked for others here.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
Interesting find. I cropped it out and resized it by 1000% then re-inserted it into the frame. I agree that it was moving awfully fast.

I took a look at your site - nice job

this one's for you keep looking up!

www.i-photo.us...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Wowza! Sure don't look like no plane to me. Nice get! Baby was smokin' and way to low. Passenger airlines typically come into landings at less than 200 nauts 5 miles out.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Looks like its doing mach1 over a city.

Uhm doubtful its a plane given the speed. Sorry

It's a bird!
It's a Plane.

Yeah, it's a plane....

Object Identiphied.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I agree that it is not an aeroplane. It obviously didn't break the sound barrier. It didn't need to as it's energy source is electromagnetic and gravitational within the Earth's atmosphere. Besides, we all know that a plane flying that low in a dense population at that speed would soon shatter a lot of windows.

This is coming from somebody who has grown up around planes, and dreamed of one day piloting the space shuttle, as a child.

It's speed is way too fast for aeroplanes that are so commonplace in our skies. I have watched planes fly overhead and none of them travel at that rate of speed.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Wow, what a sharp catch!! That was in the blink of an eye and to spot it and present it was great. Very interesting video..

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Nice find, but unfortunatly day time sighting like that would be noticed by bystanders in and around Toronto creating alot of witnesses and a story for the headlines. Since here in Canada our news can be alittle blan. Also those clips put together were not live and there for could be altered, making a plane seem to move at "UFO" speeds by speeding up the film since there is no other object to judge speed and time on the film.

Remember there is a editing team who put those clips together and would have noticed if it was a UFO and jumped at the opportunity to find the story of the century.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truth2u
I took a look at your site - nice job

this one's for you keep looking up!

www.i-photo.us...

That's awesome! Thanks so much!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

It is as I've told you.

No

It's your opinion and you have nothing to back-up your opinion with to be able to call it fact like you have done.

When people do that they come off as very arrogant. Shouting out statements made up of their opinions and calling it all fact with nothing to back it up with. What you went to school for doesn't prove anything in all honesty.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Looks like the footage of scenery in the background is sped up....thus the reason the bird (IMO) looks like its going super fast. Even the boat and bird in the next scene look to be going faster then they probaly really are.

So, IMO, its a bird...I can sort of see the flapping of wings when I look at it slowly.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up!

Is is flying awfully darn fast, and it's inclusion in this broadcast topic just linked a few more pieces together for me.

Danke!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It looks like it goes behind a building. Hard to tell because that's when the scene shifts. But...it could be a bird. Maybe a Teradactyl even!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Opinion.....not real......
I wish it was though...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join