It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO on cnn newscast

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
It's real alright. A very real bird. I watched it x5 and paused between frames. I can make out a slight flapping as well. Oh well, next time.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Looks like a bird, true.

Flaps like a bird, just before it crosses the building; wings.

Sorry...

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
If it's a bird, why so HUGE? And yet so far away? Those buildings are pretty far in the distance. Is it an optical illusion of some sort?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Yeah, optical illusion...

It's a lot closer than it seems.

It looks like a pigeon.

Go to the YouTube link and watch it full screen with your focus relaxed.

Stop/start/repeat as the object traverses the screen.

You can see a flapping motion.

Flapping equals bird.

Sorry...

[edit on 13-1-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No need to be sorry.
Thanks for explaining though.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

No, I'm sorry it was so easily explained, at least as far as I can determine for myself.

That's why we keep hoping, and looking.

And keep coming back for the next event, because we need that proof.

That defining moment where we can say, for sure, that just can't be explained by anything we've ever experienced before.

Good job, truth2u, but we've got to keep looking.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Koka
I clicked to watch the video and Lou Dobbs was talking about the the "Security and Prosperity Partnership", an interesting subject in its self but not a UFO.

You might need to check that link as it appears to have worked for others here.

Dude, read the actual post... its as minute 1:59 of the Lou Dobbs show

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

With those types of SHOTS of CLIPS that CNN inserts between spreads, the framerate is not guaranteed to be anything close to the original filmed framerate. Notice there is no reference to show high rate of filimg, like a person walking or a car. I am sure that just to give the scene a little more life and also maybe the cut was long and they just compressed it down into there, which would speed it up, that its playing much faster than it should have been, and that was a helicopter.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Is it possible to ask for the original footage? the tv channel must have it!

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Ok for those who are quick to say its a plane what kind of plane is it? I m no expert on flying but are planes allowed to go that fast within a city?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I'm really sorry but it's a bird.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spaxz
Remember there is a editing team who put those clips together and would have noticed if it was a UFO and jumped at the opportunity to find the story of the century.

No they would have probably suppressed it, but, if it really is a UFO then maybe they are letting some of these videos go through every once in a while as part of this slooooow release of information to the public. This footage would be perfect because it is so hard to tell exactly what it is, allowing them to deny that it is a UFO but still leaving the possibility out there to get the idea into the public's heads.

Nice find though, whatever it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It's a bird!
It's a Plane.

Yeah, it's a plane....

NO! It's a UFO. It's a flying object and it's unidentified. So U F O!!

Ok, I've hauled this guy over a few filters and this is what turns up..

Notice the flattish 'dome' on top! It neither looks like an aircraft nor a bird!

So WTF is it? Probably a UFO! Maybe two of them!
So what do we have here? Two UFOs for the price of one!!

Good find!

Cheers!

[edit on 14-1-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

A wing? I don't really know.

But I do know that it does seem to be flapping and the most likely thing that it is, is a bird.

But I'm not ruling out that it's not a UFO, just that a bird explanation would better suit the odds of what it really is.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Another interesting point, is that it appears to be flying lower then one of the buildings in the background.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Im not going for the Bird explanation that is to easy of a cop out if you ask me? it is still unidentified IMO, and so easily dismissed as a plane or a bird, the speed the direction of the thread changed also gets me a little suspicious also.

No offence intended but the same old faces seem to pop up together when a UFO needs to be a bird imo.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by truth2u

Could be a UFO but the video is far from conclusive and the object could easily be a plane, course it would be odd to see a UFO in a broadcast about the coming NAU... Not to get off topic but I don't understand why some people won't even listen to you when you tell them a North American Union is coming... I mean logic will tell you it is, as the world becomes more and more interconnected and the market more and more global it only makes sense that a move toward a NAU and other super-national states would occur... I think the issue is more who we want running our union and how much authority it will have then whether there will be one or not, one's things for sure, so long as we let rich white a$$holes, pardon my french
, rule the world we won't have peace...

Anyway, its an interesting piece of footage, could be a UFO, could be a plane, who knows...

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Do you see all the pixels on top of the needle ready to jump!!!!

Actually, it was moving fast, but in broadcast editing they compress time routinely to hit the commercials. Impossible to say anything without a copy of the original tape and hiring a lab.

At full resolution an editor or the original cameraperson would have plainly seen it was a UFO. If it was. You are seeing it 2-3 generations out. At that resolution most stuff looks like it came from another reality. How many claimed they saw Reptilians in pixelated, artifacts?

Get a grip.

ZG

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga
Dude, read the actual post... its as minute 1:59 of the Lou Dobbs show

Thank you for your curt reply, however reading the post did not change the link to you tube that shows me the following video......

..........which takes me to the video clip about the "Security and Prosperity Partnership" at 1:59 they are still talking about the same subject.

Now it might be me, but I've rebooted, cleared cache, history and I still get the same video.

It seems that everyone except me is getting the alleged UFO footage.

Can someone just check the link again....please.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Koka

That's the right video and the UFO is at 1:59, just after you see people walking on the streets.

The link works just fine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join