It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth About the Annunaki (not for skeptics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Just to pose a question.In the bible it talks about the nephlim" taking blood into their mouths" The question is: Does anyone see a possible link between the nephlim and vampires?

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
You can find in the bibel that rocks as big as moutains will fall onto earth. And many other things.

The bibel also tells us to look to the heavens for signs of God. In the old days heaven was the stars in the sky. The profets of God always say that they see great things in the sky and so on before things start to happend.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Too many responses to know if perceptions change over time/responses...

But dude, whatever you do, dont go with the rapture concept as being your route to heaven.. Its infact the quite the opposite.. I have been for 10+ years a "student" of nibiru, annunaki, etc, etc... Twisted and turned in many directions to try find the "truth".... Although I am still heavily interested in Niribu and its influence on our past, a lot of what is out there is mis-information (even if the mis-informers dont know it).

Look within and understand your energy, your perception and influence on that is around you. It's your world, so create what you want - just dont leave us all here all doomed :-) Happy days bro.

Peace to all.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:39 AM
link   
'GOD'is unnameable and unclassifiable in any mans' religion. Those who would continue to argue right and wrong fail to see that because they argue they are all wrong. I have been asked,"what religion are you?',and my answer is this;I am all of them and none of them. So many great inlightened beings have tried to teach us and so few have learned. For us to crawl out of the primordial 'spiritual'ooze and become what we were intended to be we MUST become the family of man and remember that old refrain,"Love is all there is","Love will find a way" and "Love one another as you are loved. Throw in the do unto others gig,too. The greatest lie you can perpetuate here is that any one person or religion or scientist posesses the ONE truth. How we began or how we may end was never the point. It isn't whether you win or lose, it truely is about how you chose to play or not play the game.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
There is no such thing as a literal "hell" or "heaven" as described in religious texts.

Heaven is both a form of existence and more than one single place with one particular kind of people. There are many places that would fit that description if you are allowed to be a part of the universe as it really is. It isn't just one specific place, planet, or city in the clouds.

Hell is a state of mind that traps you based on your own actions/fears/desires and the fallen aliens/beings/spirits are trapped because of what they did.

I was not only shown this...I was told the various parts of this by both parties involved.
The scary part for me is figuring out why and where I belong in all of this.

I can only have faith that it will work out.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
ok first i want to say that niburu is not the kingdom of haven it is the planet of the watchers. the kingdom of haven is the garden of Eden also referd to as YhWh shama (the new Jerusalem) that is the temple in the ski the tabernakle of god that will descend to earth

the sizes in this image is incorrect
the pic below shows actual size incomprehension to the united states

the anunaki are the anakim of the bible
1 through 4 describe the origin of the Nephilim:

"Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown.[1]
now these were the watchers ]
"The Hebrew word for giants (nephilum) literally means the fallen-down-ones because these tall celestial beings fell from the sky. Their half-breed progeny and their descendants are often mentioned in the early books of the Old Testament until the last of them were finally killed off. They were known as the Rephaim [Hebrew for 'phantoms'], Emim, Anakim, Horim, Avim, and Zamzummim. Some scholars speculate that this tradition of giants born from the union of gods and humans formed the basis for the demigod of Greek mythology."
- Raymond E. Fowler, The Watchers

thay are the anunaki
Chapter 6 Jubilees 5

1 And it came to pass when the children of men had multiplied that in those days were born unto them beautiful and comely daughters.

2 And the angels, the children of the heaven, saw and lusted after them, and said to one another: 'Come, let us choose us wives from among the children of men

3 and beget us children.' And Semjaza, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not

4 indeed agree to do this deed, and

I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin.' And they all answered him and said:
'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations
5 not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves
6 by mutual imprecations upon it.

And they were in all two hundred; who descended in the days of Jared on the summit of Mount Hermon, and they called it Mount Hermon, because they had sworn
it goes on to give the names of thos that descended

i don't know if their are any good anakim on niburu but the coming of the planet will not be as important as the coming of new Jerusalem
and on the topic of the rapture it will not occur till after the last trumpet we will all be here, saved and dammed alike true the hole tribulation the messiah will not come till the end 0f the tribulation at the last trumpet not first and asking for forgiveness in the messiahs name (Yahshua not jesus) will not serfice only repentance and an active attempt at keeping the law that was given to mosses by Yahweh(g-d)
seek the kingdom of heaven while it is away because when its here it will be to late
may Yahwey impart wisdom and prosperity upon you i pray this in Yahshua's name by the power of the holy spirit so let it be amen. halayluyah Yahweh

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
This argument seems to be getting ridiculous...we should not be arguing over what is heaven and what is hell or whether such so called planet is heaven...I find no need for any type of debate...yes there MAY be a planet called nibiru...yes I say maybe because other than god and the quran I believe nothing else exists...possibility yes but everything is due to interpretation...everyone has a different interpretation of what they read...I could type "this is a red dog" one man could interpret it as the dog is red another interpret it as the dog is angry and that what it actually means but whatever it has no purpose no value...whether or not the dog is red is not going to make a difference on my life...thats why discussion is futile...just practice whatever it is you believe....islam, christianity, jewish....no questions...its clear whats wrong and whats right....so forget about why or who did what thats none of our business...and if your reeally curious about what and who and stuff like that Im sure the more closer you get to your religion you'll eventually find out but im sure by than you'll be wise enough to not care...because as i see it its as simple as this....lifes a test...if we fail its hell if we pass its heaven so stop worrying about nibiru and fallen angels and start studyin and doing your exam cause any day now could be your time so just wake up....im sorry I might be not the perfect person to tell you this but i feel it needs to be said...not only to you guys but for myself as well...:/

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi There
I have just finished my first post regarding The Annunaki found here
I hope you find it interesting reading, the information I wanted to post doesn't fit in the thread so I have a direct Link Here.

Should rock the boat a little.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
We can keep on debating endlessly on who is right or wrong. The main point behind it all is the existence of a Creator that made all including
the so called Babylonian Gods Annunaki. Tell me if we perceive the past and present with our limited minds we take appearances as they
appear on a physical level. All this is not for nothing. It has a purpose.
We create objects with our hands so why is it that we are puzzled at our
own creation. The creation of the universe and other creations at
different frequencies. Frequencies we cannot comprehend with our
limited minds. Problem is that religions have been corrupted by our hearts whispers that brought so much of innovation into it.
Just think for a moment. When we sleep we dream. Sometimes the dream
is so real that we feel it is reality. When we rise from our slumber we think it was just fantasy. Do you know that lately science has managed to prove that we live in a holographic universe. Plus this reality has been confirmed by the Glorious Quran where it says that this life is an illusion.
How do you see when your eyes are closed? Which part of you is experiencing the vision and other senses when you have no control over them in sleep. We are just souls experiencing physical embodiment in a lower frequency. We have to break away from this lower heaven and to be able to do that will require great sacrifices which is greater love, kindness and to do away with all evil that manifest itself in our reptilian brain. As we have been given the ability to distinguish from right and wrong it is plainly clear that we should thread the right path and salvage our souls which is subdued by our physical wants.
I invite all atheists, organised religions, secret societies and anyone searching for the truth to read the final mathematical and alphabetical wonder the Holy Quran with an open mind. Do not be fooled by the Mullah, Rabbi or priest who is translating the verses to his own whims and fancies.
This is the ultimate truth A Beacon Of Light In This Hours Of Darkness.
www.66619.com

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
50/50 lukewarm. At least you're trying. Good luck!

Keep searching out the deeper meanings. There's much to learn and the time is short.

[edit on 10-1-2008 by Incarnated]

Wrong.

You couldn't be more wrong.

In fact this person..... the Son of Man, is so hot, he is sizzling.

See you on the other side Son of Man. (love that name)

The place where things make perfect sense. (Nibiru)

You rock!!

~ Zeus

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

actually if we were going to look at the anunnaki in the way of the bible between who is who ea/enki would be satan and god would be anu..with that said satan created us god was mad that ea and his son ra/marduk started the revolution of breeding with mankind

so he had prior knowledge of a flood and made satan promise not tell mankind satan being the "deciever" was the one who helped noah! after the flood satan helped domesticate animals satan origianlly came to eridu/earth to collect gold and though they had the technology for interplanetary travel they did not have with them as they only came with means and manpower to get to earth and set up a mining operation

so with most of the technology and population on nibiru they got tired of mingin the gold themselves so they created mankind to do it if you can be a god to something and have someone else do your work for you why not? but the reason why satan and his son started to breed with man's daughter's wasnt because they were so beautiful it wa sbecause the population of nibiruin's on earth were 600 and the majority were male so you can see how after awhile they would take the daughter's of man as there wives

if you've ever done time in jail you would clearly understand!

there's actually 2 gods there is the god on earth which was enlil because he was the heir to the throne on nibiru and then there was the god anu who sat on the throne in heaven/nibiru...enlil was in command of earth mission that is why he was considered god aswell

[edit on 26-3-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Satan does not have the power to create. He is a false god, a thief, and the ultimate liar. He's not alone.( he has little helpers)

Contrary to popular belief, he is responsible for every single death that has ever taken place on this Planet.(Earth)

He has also resorted to cloning as well.(broke the rules) He has turned this beautiful Planet Earth into a giant hell hole.

He has put my family(as a whole) through pure hell on this Planet.(Earth) I am not going to let him get away with it either.

He is a joke. He is unfit to rule.

He has went from one of God's greatest examples, (lucifer) to Satan the degenerate and all by his own choice.

He is about to be de-throned and locked up in the ultimate prison like the criminal that he is.

Yes, I'm not happy with him one bit.

He has messed with the wrong family here and he is definitely messing with the wrong family there.(he will understand this)

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

Contrary to popular belief, he is responsible for every single death that has ever taken place on this Planet.(Earth)

I called you out on your Nibiru sighting and asked for at least a sketch of what you saw. If you really saw it...provide a sketch. If you're just making it up, why not provide a sketch anyway? Still, I felt a little guilty for being too harsh and considered a u2u to massage my conscience...

Now you're claiming Satan is responsible for 'every single death' on Earth? Does this bold statement include plants, insects and other lifeforms like bacteria?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I called you out on your Nibiru sighting and asked for at least a sketch of what you saw. If you really saw it...provide a sketch. If you're just making it up, why not provide a sketch anyway? Still, I felt a little guilty for being too harsh and considered a u2u to massage my conscience...

Now you're claiming Satan is responsible for 'every single death' on Earth? Does this bold statement include plants, insects and other lifeforms like bacteria?

You call that calling me out? Please don't be silly.
Here pretty soon all you will have to do is look up in the sky. You will receive you description soon. It won't take long. Patience is a virture.

Here is how that scenario will play out:
I would draw you a sketch. Then you would go around to all of you buddies and laugh and carry on about it.

I mean, what is an idiotic sketch going to prove? Nothing.

This is a prime example of its not whats being believed but more so who is believing it.

You and many others are taking it pretty personal that I KNOW of this Planets existence. I don't see you attacking all of the other believers about Nibiru. Now why is that?

Even though I have seen it more than one time, and I'm sure I will see it again. There is tons of evidence on line about Nibiru. I believe it.

I don't have to prove anything to you. Understand? Now you can take that and go around saying I can't prove it therefore it doesn't exist, but that won't make it go away. IT WILL STILL BE UP IN THE SKY SHINING LIKE A BIG BRIGHT GOLDEN LIGHTBULB!!

Yes, thank you for more evidence.

This is more about believing in it.

I choose to believe in it.( even though I saw it)

You obviously choose not to believe in it.

Very soon we will no who is right.

Now let's just leave it right there.

Got it?

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Now I will comment on this portion. I'm going to give it to you straight.

Satan is a disease.(yes, he has contaminated everything)

God is the cure.

Understand?

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

God is the cure.

Understand?

~ Zeus

I understand you continue to deflect direct questions...

* Can you provide a sketch of Nibiru as you saw it?

* Is Satan responsible for the deaths of plants, insects and other lifeforms like bacteria?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeus2573

God is the cure.

Understand?

~ Zeus

I understand you continue to deflect direct questions...

* Can you provide a sketch of Nibiru as you saw it?

* Is Satan responsible for the deaths of plants, insects and other lifeforms like bacteria?

First answer to your question: NO!

Second answer to your question: YES!

But lucky for everyone GOD has the power to create more.

Is that plain enough for you?

You think you're being smart by trying to get me to make a sketch so you can pull Zecharia Sitchin on me don't you? lol. ( no offense)

If you only knew what I have been through over this. Then to have you come along and talk about me producing a stupid sketch, is absolutely insane. He put my family and many other good peoples families though hell and here you are going on about a stupid sketch. What's the matter with you?

You seem very desperate.

Listen, you obviously don't agree. So, why don't you go that way and I will go the other way.

You have the same characteristics of your obvious leader.

You don't listen.

~ Zeus

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

you sir need to keep quiet "its better to let people think your and idiot then to open your mouth and prove it" now you might not be an idiot but your not very armed for battle in a discussion about the anunnaki!

as in my post i explained how the anunnaki and the bible would go together if you were just looking at satan and god..SATAN IS A SCIENTIST..GOD IS A POLITICIAN..who do you think is the deciever and who do yout hink could create?

or do you know any politicians that tell the truth and dont DECEIVE..

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

you sir need to keep quiet "its better to let people think your and idiot then to open your mouth and prove it" now you might not be an idiot but your not very armed for battle in a discussion about the anunnaki!

as in my post i explained how the anunnaki and the bible would go together if you were just looking at satan and god..SATAN IS A SCIENTIST..GOD IS A POLITICIAN..who do you think is the deciever and who do yout hink could create?

or do you know any politicians that tell the truth and dont DECEIVE..

You haven't a clue as to what you are even talking about.

You can't just let me have my say and move on.

You have to turn it into a contest.

YOU ARE FLAT WRONG.

God created Satan. He's a fool to think he could win against him.(God) God knows every molecule of him.(Satan)

I'm sick of sitting on the sidelines and reading everyones LIES including yours. You will soon find out who has the right to be KING. If you think it's him, you are highy mistaken. He had his time to rule and look at what he has made of this world. IT'S ALL ONE BIG LIE. Because of Satan the deceiver.

God told you the truth. Satan lied to you.

The polititians are the way they are because Satan is behind them. Duh!

Maybe I'm just beatin' a dead horse here, after all, God said that in the endtimes "they" wouldn't understand.

If you trully think I'm an idiot, just move on and keep your comments to yourself.

~ Zeus

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join