It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annunaki - One of the Ishes speaks out.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Hi there
This is my first post on ATS, but for research reasons I offen find myself here.
I love what the users have to say and I find gauging your responses to certain subjects very insightful.

Just recently my research lead me to another website where people where asking questions about the Annunaki, I started typing a response but didn't dare post it, as I was worried about attracting some very undesirable people.

As there is not enough space here to publish what it is I have to say, I have decided to embed it into some flash and provide a Link Here:

I feel like what I have said may put me at some risk, but I would really appreatiate your feedback on what I have written.

I shall closly monitor this thread and reply offen, if I should not then you know something has gone wrong, therefore I ask that as many of you as possable try to retrieve the swf file from your temporary internet files (annunaki.swf) and mirror it else where should contact with me be lost.

A loss of contact would be very telling wouldn't it.

[edit on 29/11/2008 by Ishma]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ishma
As there is not enough space here to publish what it is I have to say, I have decided to embed it into some flash and provide a Link Here:

There's "not enough space" here, but there was there, surely? Why embed your content into a flash file? If it's text-based as the start of your post suggests, I'm pretty certain you'd have generated a smaller text-based file than a flash-based one.

I'm not even going to follow the link to be honest; it just sounds a bit 'unlikely' to me. 'And so, for that reason, I'm out'; as Deborah Meadham might say on Dragon's Den.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Thankyou for replying.
How can something you haven't read be unlikly!.
I've embeded the information in a flash file to make it more readable, I seem to be limited to 4000 letters therefore I linked the information, if it seems a bit unlikly then maybe judgment is better reserved untill you have read the whole thing, after all. in the last one hundred years science has proven human will, but no physicists have answerd that claim, here is a page about the EGG Project, you may find it interesting reading if you have the time

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thankyou for replying.
I've embeded the information in a flash file to make it more readable, I seem to be limited to 4000 letters therefore I linked the information, if it seems a bit unlikly then maybe judgment is better reserved untill you have read the whole thing,

Oh no, I think you're mistaken. I won't access the flash file at all, never mind "read the whole thing".

You have a 4000 character limitation because of your low post count; this character count increases the more you interact with the board. This can make large posts a bit difficult early on though.

However, I don't understand why you weren't able to make a large text-based piece elsewhere and provide the URL to that, rather than embed the text into something as pointless as a flash file. Unless there was important multimedia elements to incorporate, it's pointless to the point of suspicious.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It's ok
I don't think you had any interest in reading the information anyway, but thankyou for your reply.
As for suspicious, I'm sure you have posted many links to websites that use harmless swf, something more like an adobe plugin would be susspicious as I've never come across a dangerous swf file before, in any case if someone wanted to put a virus or the likes on a website they could most likly do it in any format they wanted, even (and more likly than flash) a text file.
Back to the subject at hand.....

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

Ishma, I'll post it for you if you want to email me the text file.
Check your U2U messages.

Merriman Weir, I checked the link, it is a little inconvenient but completely harmless.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It's ok
I don't think you had any interest in reading the information anyway, but thankyou for your reply.

No, I'd have been vaguely interested in reading it. Hence my opening the thread in the first place. It's not as if you mention the flash file in the topic title.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My Appologies, crossed wires.
schrodingers dog has kindly offered to post the text file here.
There is a swear word in the origional text file however.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ishma

So you are Ishma and you have spoken?

Your "read" that has been locked away has much information that is condensed down into so much that it is confusing to read. And the absence of the scroll bar is frustrating. Try reformatting the text and working on the binding.

Can you pinpoint the Annunaki? Can you locate their whereabouts? Can you see into the Vatican? Can you feel their soul?

And just what is it that is locked away that they desire so much to go to great strides to retrieve it?

What does junk DNA really hide? Is this the component that they are after?

Their trying to purify their DNA aren't they? Their cleansing their souls after they have failed so miserably. Collecting the pieces and restructuring the puzzle. But the biggest problem they are faced with is unlocking the box.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have downloaded it and after I've corrected it so that it is legible, I'll be able to comment on its content. That was quite a struggle, my man. However have you made it to adulthood with such atrocious writing skills? One would think you're from the backwoods. That's not to say your thinking is necessarily unsound. I'll let you know a bit later.

Thanks in advance for the effort.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by WISHADOW
reply to post by Ishma

So you are Ishma and you have spoken?

Your "read" that has been locked away has much information that is condensed down into so much that it is confusing to read. And the absence of the scroll bar is frustrating. Try reformatting the text and working on the binding.

you raise some interesting questions, yes I have to revise the origional if not for such bad spelling, but I have to expand whaat I'm trying to put across so that it makes more sense in lamens terms, I shall try to do so later in the week.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Well to be honest after opening the link and seeing the first line about some ancient war between the Annunaki and the Arcturians like it was some well known fact, you kinda lost me. Maybe you do have some interesting theories but I'm afraid I'll never know unless you care to post some kind of summary on here first.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog
Well to be honest after opening the link and seeing the first line about some ancient war between the Annunaki and the Arcturians like it was some well known fact, you kinda lost me. Maybe you do have some interesting theories but I'm afraid I'll never know unless you care to post some kind of summary on here first.

Cheers

Thanyou Backdog, based on your comment I shall try to compile the information on the link in to a grammer correct index, my grammer is very bad in writing due to aspergers syndrome (autism) which kind of makes me splerge out information faster than I can type, its a hideous re-read tbh, but my syndrome is very usefull when it comes to joining the dots ^^.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Maybe if you took a look at it, you just might understand...if you don't, well I feel sorry for you.

Ishma, good thread...still reading.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS!

I read the flash page, it was difficult to read , in several ways. But anyways it had some interesting parts, there were also some things that were simular to my own beliefs and theories of things. It's an interesting perspective and ideology, but not alot of "normal/mainstream" people will grasp how to understand it.

PS: You can make a post and followup your own thread with another message if you need to post more than 4000 words.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by Ishma

Ishma, I'll post it for you if you want to email me the text file.
Check your U2U messages.

Merriman Weir, I checked the link, it is a little inconvenient but completely harmless.

Heya schrodingers dog
I have emailed the file, however I tried to contact your U2U and recieved the following message:

You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff until you have more than 20 posts.

my email starts with government@

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Edit: Thanks for the stars guys and girls but they belong to the OP. This and the two following posts are written by the OP and copied below out of courtesy to the OP and for everyone's convenience.

The Annunaki attacked and broke apart Mars moons in an ancient one sided war against arcturians whom like the origional people of earth, where the most amazingly peacefull race imaginable, if you imagine a moon like a piece of electricity, and understand how gravity creates current and electricity, then you will understand that an electron revolving arround an aton is infact translatable to 'will' as the effect of this can give a said atom the ability to repell from the next nearest greatest force, so mars moon broken in two is like crushing the existential will of the inhabitants of earth by breaking the election in two this creating a neutral field, if you apply bi-radum physics of the same nature using the simple principle of gravity and current, then consider the charge from posative, neutral and negatives that can be created depending on the shape and size that gravity is passing over (solid hollow, pointed,round), then couple this with basic solor field projection (used to measure planetary wobble for example) and apply that to the great pyramids, what you will (pun) discover is that the fild is most amplified in the direction of jerusalem at the time polaris was directly north, if you understand anything regarding the electrical current that occures in DNA creation (when a sperm enters an egg) then you might consider the possability that a child could be born with his existential will intact, regardless of the lack of his or hers natural source (Mars Moon) in effect and in lamens terms, a child with an amplified 'will' and or 'soul', what would this being be like ?, well the human being sees only seven of twelve colours, how do I know there are twelve colors ? basic bi-radum physics, if you look at the wheel of a moving car it will have several holes drilled out appearing in several places at once, whereas when the car is not in motion it may only have a single drilled out hole, it takes three points (satellites) to circum a circle, and therefore when viewing for example an atom that has a single revolving mass that appears in three places at once, from our time (time is gravity over a mass) that single atom is creating a field that consistantly circums the body its orbiting (from our dimention - which is based on our size which is from our 'time') using this understanding you could wrk out how far from the center of the body to the outside it takes for energy to fractually propergate in to a light source, the first amount would be three, the second would be six and the third light layer would be infact twelve, that could be manipulated with the right kind of posative and negative, humans see only seven, if Mars moons where back to normal, after a few orbits and the regaining of your human existential will, then you would see twelveve colors, and what you can't see, you can't intereact with!, so this being would see more colors, with an amplification in all the electricity fractually propergating that much further, you may even see seven colors af a miniture aurora boreals on the beings head, at full blossom this could even be a ball on the very top that glows white, this person will have the ability to repel hime or herself from the next nearest greatest force, and also its now a scientific fact that human will affects matter, however science is what people do when they don't understand physics.
So if when we had our existential will, and given sympathetic physics would 100% denote this will would make us connected like one big family, surly we would have had powers over our reality, infact to destroy such a reality would take a lot more than all the nuclear bombs on earth as a single connected being/beings we would also be connectted to the rest of the universe (sympathetic vibration), in which case would give us the combined strength of will to resist destruction to the magnitude of the direct relation again of twelve (even the smallest things can teach us about the larger things), this means that to invade or conquer a race of people takes more than just going in guns blazing, you would have to first 'break there will' once broken the people would then be cut off to other parts of the universe for the conquers to enslave, please note at this point that we see infact combinations of seven colors (just look at a rainbow) please also note that we do not see five colors of the spectrum for which would make up the entirety of our perception and the technology we use to search for extraterestrial beings, and that jupiter has five moons!.
This is all basic dimentional physics, which should be a required understanding in order to better percive what we are/reality is.
So you have your enslaved race of beings now what ?
good question
, you have weakend part of the universe for other invasions, and you can also set up some dimentional technology to mine direct 'will' from there neasest moon, which in turn can be used to manipulate there reality, but what if the 'jesus' effect happens again ?, thats easy, you have 'sofened' a race of peoples reality, one that was generated by those people, you have 'cooled' them in to an early and disabled final trapped form, so here comes genetic manipulation, to ensure the product is just what you want it to be, you would have by now greatly reduced the species life span and abilities that would have arrived had they cooled to the final stages of a light being (the pefect fermi dynamic form projected from a gravational self contained layerd filed) or in laymens terms a soul in reality, a soul is a self contained sperical field projected from the center of a planet which in turn gets its 'will' from places like the sun and projects it thanks to things like the moons.
So we are cut off and enslaved here, and the more we belive in mortality, the easier it is to destroy us, the more we belive in the end of days, the more we will bring it upon us, time is the greatest lie!, but it doesn't work on an individual bases, we as an entire people have to understand this in order to be free of our opressors, faith if you do not understand.
I hope by now some of you are understanding the physics of dimentions, reality, and will, and woud understand that if only one lightbulb was in the center of the universe, and light was its will, then it would not stand up to the darkness, but if that universe, all the lights went on, and they understood, pehaps things would change.
So where do we stand ?
It seems that certain blood types are still prone to exibating and biologically pulling MRA (magetic resonance amplification) to amplify there will naturally making us not fully enslaved, the prime candidate is RH- bloodtype and with a little research you will find out that most drugs available today where developed only because they attack this genome making them 'a good candidate' or a 'possative result' keep in mind the symbols used by our medical health services and the meaning beind them, all in all there is hope, and we are clearly more difficault than the invaders first susspected, I would have to say with all the wars and fake credit crunches going on, coupled with masonic , iluminati pressing end of days belif upon us, that infact there Annunaki bosses are trying to push us to suicide without realising what it is we have done, that is ofcorse if the Annunaki isn't something these evil cults arn't trying to have us ressurect, something also of note is that the mayans predicted an "end of time" not and "end of the human race and earth" surly to have back existential will and the release from death is the "end of time" as time is one of the lies used to manipulate our weakend reality, did the mayans find out o much ?, how many spaniads where templars gone bad and illuminati in the making.

For what I found to be a great analogy on the situation, and based upon the fact that Bushes grandady funded the NAZI's and that prescot bush's (bushes grandad) old Jewish partners son is also advisor the the queen of england (not to mention her german ties), along with the NAZI's having people poor and eat from there hand to welcome there relif from suffering, I'd say the following is well written in regard to this for future reading:
whatreallyhappened.com...

which incase it dissapears, I shall copy and paste here (not my work):
------------------------------start------------------------

The Rise Of The Fourth Reich
Everyone likes to say, "Hitler did this", and, "Hitler did that". But the truth is Hitler did very little. He was a world class tyrant, but the evil actually done by the Third Reich, from the slave-labor camps to WW2 was all done by German citizens who were afraid to question if what they were told by their government was the truth or not, and who because they did not want to admit to themselves that they were afraid to question the government, refused to see the truth behind the Reichstag Fire, refused to see the invasion by Poland was a staged fake, and followed Hitler into national disaster.

The German people of the late 1930s imagined themselves to be brave. They saw themselves as the heroic Germans depicted by the Wagnerian Operas, the descendants of the fierce Germanic warriors who had hunted wild boar with nothing but spears and who had defeated three of Rome's mightiest legions in the Tuetenberg Forest.

But in truth, by the 1930s, the German people had become civilized and tamed, culturally obsessed with fine details in both science and society. Their self-image of bravery was both salve and slavery. Germans were required to behave as if they were brave, even when they were not.

[edit on 11/29/2008 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
cont...

The American people assume they are safe. They live in a Republic, after all, with strict laws regarding what the government can and more importantly cannot do. Their leader is a devoutly religious man.

The reality is that the American people, as individuals, have lost their courage. The government prefers it that way as a fearful people are easier to rule than a courageous one. But Americans don't wish to lose their self-image of courage. So, when confronted with a situation demanding courage, in the form of a government gone wrong, the American people simply pretend that the situation does not exist.

When the World Trade Towers collapsed, most Americans simply refused to believe suggestions that the attacks had been staged by parties working for the US Government itself. Americans were afraid to, even as news reports surfaced proving that the US Government had announced plans for the invasion of Afghanistan early in the year, plans into which the attacks on the World Trade Towers which angered the American people into support of the already-planned war fit entirely too conveniently.

But so trapped are Americans by their belief in their own bravery that they will themselves to be blind to the evidence before their eyes, so that they can nod in agreement with the government while still imagining themselves to have courage, even as they avoid the one situation which most requires real courage; to stand up to the government's lies and deceptions. The vast majority of the American people, their own self-image dependant on continuing blindness to the government's deceptions, never question why Afghanistan would have done something so stupid as to attack the United States, and as a result, Americans find themselves in a war.

Now the US Government has requested temporary extraordinary powers, powers specifically banned under Constitutional law, but powers the government is claiming they need to have to deal with the "terrorists". The American people, having already sold their souls to their self-delusions, are agreeing. The temporary powers recently conferred will be no more temporary in America than they were in Germany.

The US Government knows they rule a nation of cowards. The government has had to spend the money to make the new war something cowards can fight. The government has decorated the troops with regalia to make them proud of themselves, further trapping them in their self-image. Talismans are added from orthodox religions and the occult to fill the soldiers with delusions of mystical strengths and an afterlife if they fall in battle.

Finally, knowing that it takes courage to kill the enemy face to face, the United States government has spent vast sums of money on wonder weapons, airplanes, submarines, ultra-long range artillery, cruise missiles, and guided missiles, weapons that kill at a distance, so that those doing the killing need not have to face the reality of what they are doing.
As I mentioned above, Hitler was TIME Magazine's Man Of The Year in 1938. Stalin was TIME Magazine's Man Of The Year for 1939 and 1942. Both of these men, and many others also celibrated by the media, were unimaginable monsters. The lesson from these facts is that it isn't easy to spot a genocidal tyrant when you live with one, especially one whom the press supports and promotes.

Tyrants become obvious only when looking back, after what they have done becomes known. The German people did not stand up to Hitler because their media betrayed them, just as the American media is betraying the American people by willingly, voluntarily, even proudly, abandoning its traditional role as watchdog against government abuse.

It is the very nature of power that it attracts the sort of people who should not have it. The United States, as the world's last superpower, is a prize that attracts men and women willing to do absolutely anything to win that power, and hence are also willing to do absolutely anything with that power once they have it. If one thinks about it long enough, one will realize that all tyrants, past and most especially present, MUST use deception on their population to initiate a war.

No citizen of a modern industrialized nation will send their children off to die in a war to grab another nation's resources and assets, yet resources and assets are what all wars are fought over. The nation that wishes to initiate a war of conquest must create the illusion of an attack or a threat to start a war, and must always give their population of cowards an excuse never to question that carefully crafted illusion.
It is naive, not to mention racist to assume that tyrants appear only in other nations and that somehow America is immune simply because we're Americans. America has escaped the clutches of a dictatorship thus far only through the efforts of those citizens who, unlike the Germans of the 1930s, have the moral courage to stand up and point out where the government is lying to the people.

Unless more Americans are willing to have that kind of individual courage, then future generations may well look back on the American people with the same harshness of judgement with which we look back on the 1930s Germans.

------------------------------stop------------------------

you my also want to look up 'opperation paperclip' as most the NAZI scientists run nasa!

I would also like to mention that I am not religious in any way, but I would hope you would now understand the expressions:

"your temple is broken"
"a parting of the seas"
"convincing man of time was the devils greatest accomplishment"
"faith"
"soul"

these words could be laughable without meaning, but if you happen to learn a meaning and then discover hidden bits of knowledge within our history, then they can take on a whole new meaning, history is written by the victor, and in a monetary society the greediest rise to the top, so part of conquering a world also involves placing a monetary ideology to ensure obedience and cooperation at the top when the masters come for there slaves.
Also keep in mind that sometimes at the right time of day you may get a glimpse of a ghost or pehaps an alien as an unusual phenomenon can cause there appearence, along with the fact that its only a matter of time until someone else realises some of the colours have been weakend!, then crosses the dimentional divide (sea) to investigate whats wrong.

As long as there are invaders in our temple then we will be fighting between our will and whats influencing us from above, we all know something is wrong here, wether we admit it, or run away from the truth, how do you even know that the ying yang philosophy is not just another way to cause rape and division umung ourselfs ?, since the earliest of cultures our strongest have been sacrificed to these fake Gods, to only weaken us further, and our influence also would effect other life on this planet, you might even say that it's an Annunaki joke to have us go '# ourselfs' which is very in keeping to how illuminati and masons control throu self policing and division, keep in mind that some of us are more easily effected by the influence raining down on our 'will', which gives us a good insight as to there intentions and culture, are they advanced ?, not any more
and certainly not cultuarly.

Do we belong to them ?.
Just because they have malformed us and manipulated us genetically it doesn't mean they own us, they are infact invaders, malevolent hostile invaders, they may well claim some kind of ownership to ousiders, and claim we have no soul, we do have a soul and it has adapted to exist in poor condidtions, it just doesn't give off a large signal, I would belive that outsiders being aware that our manipulated bodies carry a soul capable of expanding with its full 'existential will' would bring about liberation, and that the Annunaki would like them to belive we are a product of there own 'will' and merly containers, however this is far down the line of the understanding dimentional physics, sypathetic vibration, and fractal propergation in regard to gravational and current amplification, this kind of understanding is best realised by yourself as it won't be long before you find yourself asking incredable questions and understanding things that have been lost to us for the momment.

Maybe if we didn't live in a capatalist moetary society the theory E=MC2 (to reap energy from matter) would have correctly been M=EC2 (to create matter and energy) as the first form of physics will only work up until blackhole theory, then we are in dangerous territory, for if we know what we are doing with blackholes, then why are 'scientists' experimenting with them.

Dimentional example of accidental phenomenon that allows you to view visitors and ghosts by accident due to amplification of will:
example: willard library
reason: lighting arangement

Ishma Of Peace.

PS. The emotional interpretation of gravity is love.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
cont...

References:

I have no papers realesed under my own name therefore these refrences which I find agreeable may come in handy, when learning physics I learn it all my self utalising both the left and right hemispheres of my brain, I have however looked at the works of John earnst worrel keely and found in many cases that we have come to the same conclusions utalising different understandings and appraoch, I have only read the page on the fourth riech but I skipped over the other links and they look fairly comprehensive.

REF: The Forth Riech:
whatreallyhappened.com...

REF: Sympathetic Vibration:
en.wikipedia.org...
www.svpvril.com...
en.wikipedia.org... (I agree with this mans physics only I approach the same answers using energy and radum)

REF: Fractal Propagation:
I don't know of any released works on how field amplification and resonance causes a wave of energy to sympatheticly expand from a fermi dynamic static field, therefore I shall place some usefull links related to this effect in physics because it isrelated to gravatational amplification and 'will'.
MRA - Magnetic Resonance Amplification:
peswiki.com...:Magnetic_Resonance_Amplifier
Fermi Dynamic Static fields:
books.google.co.uk...,M1

REF: RH- Bloodtypes:
anthro.palomar.edu...
(please note that the complications regarding these bloodtypes mentioned here is a lie (misinformation) my grandma is now a great great grandparent whom had ten perfect children, my mother however had a forced blood trafussion and was taken away for three days without any reason whatsoever, she now suffers from immune problems as a result, this is common abuse of RH patients bassed on medical lies, or conditions brought on by the use of medical drugs designed to attack the RH protein, my father it seems is a free mason whom used to run blood on moterbikes betweeen hospitals.)
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.inquiring-mines.com...
At some stage I will dig up some chemical test results that clearly show how drugs are more favourable when they target and attack certain RH- bloodtypes 7-10% of people effected.

REF: Humanistic Psychology:
en.wikipedia.org...
It was proved using humanistic psychology, that we achieve a humongous amount more when we work as a group instead of having a dictator or reich system, today mainstream psychology is all implemented under government funding which has stopped it evolving in a form thats usefull to us, but which is infact dangerous for us, the foundations of all orional psychology are rooted in the one true form of humanistic psychology.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
The above page demonstrates how amazingly we pool together as a group at finding information, the subject ofcorse hasn't had 20 billion spent on hollywood ridiculing it and dividing us over it through the use of the media, look how well debunkers and theorists objectivly work together to find out some answers on this fascinating subject that is untersberg.
www.ahpweb.org...

Solor Objectivity:
We are all guided by the next nearest greatest force, be it larger in mass or energy.

I shall try to get better references at some stage, appologies for my grammer.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some excellent ideas, a lot of it resonates with me and the thoughts Ive been having regarding DNA,fractals and our purpose on Earth. I almost passed up reading it due to the atrocious spelling. I ended up giving it a second chance when I read you have Autism, you definitely have a great ability at connecting the dots.

I suggest you look into the work of Steve Wilner (soundlessdawn) on youtube, I'm thinking you would find it interesting.

Sorry about my first impression regarding your spelling/grammar and how I wrongly concluded that your intelligence/understanding was somehow entwined with the two.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join