It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Truth About the Annunaki (not for skeptics)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeus2573

i read the sitchin books! i've looked up ancient mythologies..i think i would know who enki would be in the bible and who god would be in ancient mythology as they are all gods each with skills at certain things...enki is the serpent god who is a scientist that helped create mankind (satan)...

but i dont know what i'm talkin about!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

i read the sitchin books! i've looked up ancient mythologies..i think i would know who enki would be in the bible and who god would be in ancient mythology as they are all gods each with skills at certain things...enki is the serpent god who is a scientist that helped create mankind (satan)...

but i dont know what i'm talkin about!

Good for you. I'm proud of you. It's good to do some research once in awhile. Lord knows I've done my share as well. Let's not turn this into another argument. Ok? You are not going to change my point of view and I'm quite certain that I'm not going change yours.

By the way I KNOW Satan is a copycat cloner. A thief.

It alway's comes down to juvenile name calling from the other side.(yours)

It wasn't necessary to call me an idiot.

But you did anyway's.

~ Zeus

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

you sir need to keep quiet "its better to let people think your and idiot then to open your mouth and prove it" now you might not be an idiot but your not very armed for battle in a discussion about the anunnaki![/i]

not necessarily name calling! maybe you didnt read the whole thing!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

you sir need to keep quiet "its better to let people think your and idiot then to open your mouth and prove it" now you might not be an idiot but your not very armed for battle in a discussion about the anunnaki![/i]

not necessarily name calling! maybe you didnt read the whole thing!

Ok, got it. My apologies. I will go back and change my post. Even though I think it was justified.

Edit: All fixed. You are no longer an idiot as far as I am concerned. Are we good?

~ Zeus

[edit on 26-3-2010 by Zeus2573]

posted on Apr, 6 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

You're right that not all Annunaki are the same. Enlil is the evil slave over-lord of humanity, whereas his brother, Enki, is the true god of human salvation. All who believe in and follow Enki will be saved through the International Congregation of Enki.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
religion is the tool of whoever is controlling the earth (draco reptillians imo) religion does nothing but restricts the people that believe to a life of worship. It denies so many experiences. Also some of most cosed minded people are the religous and half havent even made the decision for themselves having it pushed on them by parents that wont let them choose believing it is the best for them now if thats not brainwashed i dnt know what is. Also history is always written by the victor so god as many call him wrote whatever he wanted he made his enemy out to be the worst being possible. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Consider Satan the actions or way of defying god. Not a physical being, or spiritual, but the actions and intentions against the Creator.

Several times in many holy books ( i can point a few out if asked), God is revered of having TOTAL control on good aspects and evil aspects of life or intention.

SATAN seems more of a man created attribute.

I'd like many to think of this...

I'm sure you've heard, "God has a plan for everything" before.
If God controls life, it makes sense that he would control the "good" and the "bad...

Lets say the intention of God is for humanity to learn. (ascend, progress, get back to being godlike. Maybe he was bored and wanted to play a game, so he made a big one)

Now think of school. High school, elementary, whatever. Imagine you are on a team. The goal of the team is to win. The goal of the coach is to teach a team what it takes to win, use unity, pride, etc. and work together. Now, imagine that coach going and telling the players to run 3 miles, do 300 sit-ups, practice, throw fund raisers and gain support for the team.

To the players, the rules put out by the coach could seem evil or bad, but they are there for a higher purpose. Players who don't want to work for the ultimate goal slack off and fall behind. They see the coach as mean or Bad, but this is just a creation of their own mind. To God, or the coach. It is necessary. Those who don't follow the rules, have to work harder, or are denied access to the team, AKA Hell or God's wrath.

Another form of Satanism would be the player who wants the spotlight. They partake in activities that are against the main intention of the team and coach. He sabotages other players to get ahead, hurting the team in some way to gain more power.... but eventually the coach will get him.

That's what Satan is... The adversary. Even the common root definition of Satan in Hebrew and Arabic means against, or adversary to god. BUT, that's just the catch. God controls it all. Your thoughts, actions and intentions. He directs evil to affect some people which in turn causes a change in more ways than most humans care to fathom. It's called Balance. Everything has balance.

When you can see that god created the good, and the bad in life, and understand it's here to help us in a goal or higher purpose... EVERYTHING becomes good, and true happiness can be achieved. This is the only way, and we are told that in every religion.

Accept god and ascend, deny him or mistake things for evil (turn to Satan) and be gifted with hell.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
The following text is taken from the writings of an anonymous writer with the initials D.M. I agree with what he is saying:

'The Anunnaki Elite (the Nephilim) created many religions so they could be worshiped as gods; this gives them great satisfaction. The Anunnaki developed religions by corrupting any spirituality they observed in the indigenous people of the Earth. They employed religions as a powerful means of controlling the indigenous people. Different religions were set up with doctrines in direct opposition to one another in order to breed disharmony, distrust, confusion, war and arrogance.'

'The Anunnaki planted hybrids from other worlds on Earth when they came. Not long after their arrival, they began to spread themselves as far and as wide as they could and took control of sections of the planet by genetic engineering. They forced the indigenous people out of their own establishments and forced them into total submission. They used the indigenous people for controlled experimentation of biological breeding. Today, there are aliens who abduct earthlings for cloning and they also mutilate animals. Most of these abductions and assaults are carried out by Anunnaki Remnants (a term I use to indicate those Anunnaki who were stranded on Earth).'

There are many statements but those 2 I heartedly agree with. The Annunaki are the 'God'. God and Allah as we have been brain washed to believe exist as our creators are false Deities. Nothing more. Just part of our control!!

posted on Mar, 25 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheSonOfMan

THE SON OF MAN IS RIGHT ! YOU GONNA BELIEVE IN SATAN OR GOD OR ANUNNAKI BUT YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH OF BEING ! ANUNNAKIS ARE AND WILL AND WILL BE FOREVER THE SONS OF GOD , THE CHILDREN OF ANU AND YOU CAN NOT CHANGE IT ! BIBLE SAYS NOTHING , YOU JUST GO TO MESOPOTAMIA TO DIVE AND DIE IN MYSTERIES OF ANUNNAKIS ! I AM CURRENTLY THERE TO RESEARCH SUMERO / MESOPOTAMIAN LANGUAGE . WHEN YOU KNOW JUST ONE WORD IN SUMERIAN AND YOU WILL TRANSLATE JUST ONE TABLET OF ENKI YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE FULL STORY OF IT ! GOD WOULD NEVER ALLOW HIS KNOWLEDGE TO BE FALCIFIED BY SATAN ... HE IS NOT POWERFUL .. GOD IS POWERFUL IN OUR BELIEFS AND DEEP SPIRITUAL PATHS ... IF YOU ARE POSSESED THEN READ BIBLE ... COZ BIBLE IS THE SOURCE . THOUGH FOR ME IT'S A BOOK OF CODES BUT ANYWAYS . DO NOT BE CONSERVATIVE ON WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO BELIEVE OR YOU DO NOT KNOW THE FULL STORY COZ YOU ARE NOT A TIME TRAVELLER OR GOD ! SO I SUPPORT THE QUOTE OF THE SON OF MAN!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join