It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there real immortals living among us?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The bloodline of Cain still walk among us, thus making "real" immortals walking amongst us true.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by benabba

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying the thread. I'm not trying to cast a harsh light here but, have to make mention that this guy is like the Forrest Gump of immortals. There's hanging out with the Christ, the Kahn, Madame Curie and, da Vinci to name a few. There's obvious 'biblical' ties so, just who/what is he?
thanks, BW

[edit on 1/29/2008 by beezwaxes]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It would be easier to stop the sun from shining or the season from changing than to stop the growth of the eternal soul.

With that said I must admit to being immortal.

When God said, "Let there be light." I invented sun glasses. Then I invented the dimmer switch. (Personally I think that ticked him off.) Anyway,

The good part about being immortal is you usually forget the lives you have lived previously. It's kind of like a reset button so you get to leave the baggage from previous screw ups behind. So you killed folks and maybe bombed villages, when you're reborn into a new life you get to leave that behind and start over. Hopefully you learned something from the experience.

When you get to the point where you realize you're immortal though you start to remember. I've been stabbed to death eight times. I've been shot twice but thats because guns are still fairly new in the grand scheme of time. I once had a mother in law beat me to death with a skillet because I didn't like her cooking. I've been hanged more times than I can count and was once even drawn and quartered. Now theres an experience one would like to forget.

You are far more than the mud and blood you call this body. The energy that surges thru you has always been and will always be.

I hate giving bad news to good people but there it is.

I'm just hoping that once, just once, I can die a peaceful death of old age. I deserve it. (I said I was sorry over and over for creating the dimmer switch!)

[edit on 29-1-2008 by mrwupy]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

Sunglasses and the dimmer switch? Wow, mrwupy, you must be worth a bundle! Did you come up with "The Clapper," too?

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I work with a guy who claims to be god. -I'll ask him about the dimmer switch thing.
love and light n' all, BW

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes, is this mystery man Cain or one of Cain's offspring?

It has always been a thought in my ponderings that death ala old age is like a virus. Because we believe in it, we die from it. Those who truly throw away the concept that they will age, will not. After all...we are told from the time we can understand words that we will grow up, grow old, and die.
The bible states that the "wages of sin is death".
(From the Bible, Romans 6:23) (King James Version)

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Tell me every religious experience this man has had!
so interested!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mrwupy

I would like to ask you how the hell do you know all that? lol

I mean it's not normal to know this kind of information, how did you happen to know all this about your past?

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Immortal? Hmmmm, if he smokes, the tobacco industry must mail him a Carton of Camels every X-mas!

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_
reply to post by mrwupy

I would like to ask you how the hell do you know all that? lol

I mean it's not normal to know this kind of information, how did you happen to know all this about your past?

I have a really bad memory. I forgot to remember that I didn't know anything about my previous lives.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Ben,

I finished reading your website, and came up with some more questions.

You mentioned using remote viewing to find this person. How long did this take you?

Also, now that you are in communication with this person, I was wondering if you now have some sort of telepathic link.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezwaxes
reply to post by benabba

Firstly, I'd like to say that I'm really enjoying the thread. I'm not trying to cast a harsh light here but, have to make mention that this guy is like the Forrest Gump of immortals. There's hanging out with the Christ, the Kahn, Madame Curie and, da Vinci to name a few. There's obvious 'biblical' ties so, just who/what is he?
thanks, BW

[edit on 1/29/2008 by beezwaxes]

Just a guy who has lived to nearly 2,800 years as a shepard, a merchant, a Greek "sheriff", an architect, a Templar Knight "banker", a fisherman, and oh yeah, a biblical prophet.

Now he prefers to live in little urban spot in the world as a comfortable retiree as he contemplates his next stage in life.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteWash
Yes, is this mystery man Cain or one of Cain's offspring?

It has always been a thought in my ponderings that death ala old age is like a virus. Because we believe in it, we die from it. Those who truly throw away the concept that they will age, will not. After all...we are told from the time we can understand words that we will grow up, grow old, and die.
The bible states that the "wages of sin is death".
(From the Bible, Romans 6:23) (King James Version)

Cain lived far more than 2,800 years ago. Not sure of who or what, if any, are part of Cain's offspring.

Would you except any of Cain's offspring to be well loved and much talked about prophet found in the Old Testament?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Ben,

I finished reading your website, and came up with some more questions.

You mentioned using remote viewing to find this person. How long did this take you?

Also, now that you are in communication with this person, I was wondering if you now have some sort of telepathic link.

Thanks

I used a lot of techniques to find this man; which includes remote viewing and "remote sending" (which is kind of like telepathy).

It took several years (around 5 to 6) from figuring out he was alive, to figuring out who he was, where he lived, and then to making contact.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Perhaps the more relevant question would be, do they count their age?
does age even matter?

other questions would be, ... what kind of focus would they have,... I wonder if they would be more organized mentally, and internally have more discipline and understanding.

as a tribe or group of people, is it possible to alter the brain chemistry to produce the hormones etc.. necessary to remain alive for LONG periods of time, deeper into that could we use certain plants and/or animals to create this effect?

I fully believe there are 'Residents' of earth that have been here for a very long time.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
bb

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
Perhaps the more relevant question would be, do they count their age?
does age even matter?

other questions would be, ... what kind of focus would they have,... I wonder if they would be more organized mentally, and internally have more discipline and understanding.

as a tribe or group of people, is it possible to alter the brain chemistry to produce the hormones etc.. necessary to remain alive for LONG periods of time, deeper into that could we use certain plants and/or animals to create this effect?

I fully believe there are 'Residents' of earth that have been here for a very long time.

Great post!

The 2,800 year old genetleman that I write about does not keep track of his age or even his birthday. I just estimated his age based on what he told me happened before he was born and what happened after he was born and then compared these events to what reference material, including the various bibles, told about these events.

It turns out he has lived though several calendar changes; the oldest being a 60 day calendar. I have not found much reference material on suich a calendar. However it might have been a regional calendar that others shared during his early years.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by offtheheezay
Tell me every religious experience this man has had!
so interested!

I sought this man out to find out how he lived and what he ate. What I ended up with was quite a bit more.

Keep checking my blog www.Ben-Abba.com for when I can spill some of this info on this topic.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
But there will not always be immortals. after all. "There can be only one" - Connor Mcleod of the clan Mcleod
Who wants to live forever?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
just 1 photo of the templar armour or something please!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by offtheheezay
just 1 photo of the templar armour or something please!

I am not at liberity of showing any photos at the moment. Someday I hope.

However, it wouldn't prove anything anyway. I mean, no matter what kind of picture I produced, I would just be accused of using Photoshop to create it. This is why I am saying, and continue to say, that I am not here to prove anything. I am just here to discuss the possiblities that this man exists and to get some advice from this group on what questions I should ask him. I am pursuing, in a respectful way, getting some DNA samples out of him. That is going to take a few months of work since I have to travel to the Med area to visit him.

Sorry for the disappointment, but this is the reality we live in.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join