It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there real immortals living among us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin
I am very much interested in the concept of immortals and "exceptional human beings." Though, I would really like to see some hard evidence so I can jump for joy. Possibly, a photograph? Whatever that would prove this man is indeed an immortal, I would very much like to see.

Problem with hard evidence is most people wouldn't believe it even if its staring in their face. There is a lot of circumstancial evidence which I am compiling starting with comparing his stories to whatever historial records I can find. He has some old artifacts and supposedly a 100+ year old picture; which statistically is very compelling, but not absolute proof.

I am going to try to get a DNA sample and test it to see what interesting markers it might contain.

Can you think of any other scientific evidence that I should pursue from these immortals?

For more details on what evidence I have, check out the "Where's the PRoof" post on ben-abba.com

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
Clearly this is just an ad for the OP's website. There are now pages of comments and questions, and while the OP has visited ATS as recently as yesterday, has not contributed any further to this thread.

Just thought I would point this out to people who still feel a need to contribute!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the posts. I will try to be more vigilant in the future.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thank you poet1b for the great post! I will try to give you some quick answers your great questions.

I am not at liberty, yet, to discuss his biblical experiences or any of his real names; but the rest I can talk about it as I have time.

He was born and raised around the Damascus area 2,800 years ago and stated moving around the Mediterranean with a new life about 150 years.
And yes he was prominently a trader and merchant which included a lot of sailing.

He does have kids and grandchildren. He appears to disappear after his children start dying and then starts his life over again in another country.
None of his children have ever become immortal though. He appears to remember things in his ancient past that he has some emotional tie to.

Some interesting details of his life to discuss:

He served in the ancient Greek Army in B.C. Eturacia Italy (north of Rome).

He sailed on a Phoenician ship around the tip of Africa to meet Emperor Qin of Ancient China.

He traveled to Mongolia to meet with Genghis Khan on business.

He served as a Templar Knight at a garrison near Toledo, Spain.

He built one of the first golf courses in Medieval Scotland.

He built a clock tower with a young Leonardo da Vinci near Rome Italy

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by benabba

benabba,

Thanks for answering my question.

Since this person has a name in the three religious books you mentioned, I would like to know if this person has a religious preference.

You mentioned him having time outs to raise a family on occasion. Are any of his offspring immortal also?

As for questions to this person:

What is the most amazing thing this person has witnessed in 2,800 years?

What is the worst thing this person has witnessed?

How does this person feel about humanity as a whole after all this time?

I am also wondering if this person became immortal due to a chemical discovery, or if they were sentenced to an earthly existance from God due to some sort of sin?

Personally, I am leaning towards some sort of punishment for a sin, since you mentioned all 3 Holy Books.

Thanks.

Thank you Enthralled Fan for another great post.

1. "Since this person has a name in the three religious books you mentioned, I would like to know if this person has a religious preference." - His religious preference; wow that is a whole book in itself. The 5 second answer is he has mastered or graduated from religion. In other words, he believes on a personal level and not on an institutional level. Although he was born a Jew, he appears to attemd various churches with his family, whatever his family is, on special occasions. He does really enjoy Christmas celebrations though which he first started celebrating in Medieval Scotland.

2. "What is the most amazing thing this person has witnessed in 2,800 years?" - The 5 second answer here is the trains in europe.

3. "I am also wondering if this person became immortal due to a chemical discovery, or if they were sentenced to an earthly existance from God due to some sort of sin?" - This is another book onto itself. The 5 second answer here is he simple doesn't believe in death.

The rest of your great questions I will try to answer in more detail on my blog at www.ben-abba.com

I have been debating for quite some time about turning all of my thousand pages of notes and several audio tapes into some kind of book. Reading your post is motivating me to get my act together and get it done.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I'd like to know what you know - what you're allowed to tell.

does he know others like him?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by offtheheezay
I'd like to know what you know - what you're allowed to tell.

does he know others like him?

Ok, ok, I am now motivated to get this all written down. I went through all of my notes last night and put together an outline about all of the historical stories this man told me. I have never written a book before, but it is a lot easier to write it all down than to retell the story over and over again. For my progress on this project, keep checking here

In the meantime, if it is ok with you, I will give a short answer to questions like yours as best as I can.

So, to answer your question, all of the immortals that I am aware of are not connected with any other immortal. In fact they all believe that they are the only one that is immortal out there.

Thanks again for the great question and the motivation to get my act together.

Blessings!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by offtheheezay

Originally posted by UnforgiveableSin
I am very much interested in the concept of immortals and "exceptional human beings." Though, I would really like to see some hard evidence so I can jump for joy. Possibly, a photograph? Whatever that would prove this man is indeed an immortal, I would very much like to see.

one photo does enough for someone's identity to get out.
Then it leaks.
i can imagine being 2800 years old and having seen jesus perform miracles, that centuries after you want to prove the religious leaders wrong or something.
and after having been found out you'd be followed by the media and have scientific and medical tests done.
You could hide and let the heat cool off for a decade or 2 though

How right you are!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Do you think it would help reduce the world's population if society was based on immortality?

I think it would be interesting to think if every of one was immortal in this present world, or in the future.

In fact, the immortality drugs will be most likely available to the public in 30 years or so.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
"Do you think it would help reduce the world's population if society was based on immortality?"

No, but neither would "world peace". However, I do believe as our population increases, so does our universe. That is we have the motivation and the resources to expand our habitat on and under the ocean, as well colonizing other planets such as Mars.

"I think it would be interesting to think if every of one was immortal in this present world, or in the future. "

If everyone was immortal, would not war become obsolete, since we could not kill anyone anymore (unless we cut off their head ;-) )?

"In fact, the immortality drugs will be most likely available to the public in 30 years or so. "

I believe I have found a man who has already discovered this "technology" without the use of drugs.

[edit on 1/13/2008 by benabba]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by benabba

Eh. We'd still be people and thusly would still kill each other.
Lets also not forget we'd go even farther out of balance and the population would go unchecked and then it'd be fun fun starve yet no dying time.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
In fact, the immortality drugs will be most likely available to the public in 30 years or so.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by TheoOne]

by 'the public' you surely mean the rich and famous?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Maybe coming faster than anyone thinks check out www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I don't know anything about immortality, but I'll tell you what, humans are capable of some amazing things. There's the Camisards in the 1600's who had bullets flattened between their clothes and skin, Sai Baba who could materialize foods and goods from nothingness, the Kahunas who could walk on fire and firey hot lava without any harm(William Tufts Brigham actually witnessed and participated in this event), the Jansenists who couldn't be cut or punctured by knives, hatches, or axes, the list goes on. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were immortals living among us.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeeGee
I don't know anything about immortality, but I'll tell you what, humans are capable of some amazing things. There's the Camisards in the 1600's who had bullets flattened between their clothes and skin, Sai Baba who could materialize foods and goods from nothingness, the Kahunas who could walk on fire and firey hot lava without any harm(William Tufts Brigham actually witnessed and participated in this event), the Jansenists who couldn't be cut or punctured by knives, hatches, or axes, the list goes on. I wouldn't be surprised at all if there were immortals living among us.

Thanks GeeGee with the great post. I too have seen an equal amount of amazing things in my life.

Sounds like we are on the same frequency on many issues.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I suspect viral marketing/book promotion/ an author in search of a muse.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RWPBR
I suspect viral marketing/book promotion/ an author in search of a muse.

I sincerely came here in an effort to discuss an an incredible person that I found. I was curious to see if others had similiar expieriences or to meet other who could contribute to my research.

I have always equated writing a book to getting a root canal; however I am now seeing that most people prefer digesting a book to reading the dibbles I am posting on various forums.

So if I can get my act together, someday there will be a book; however I am not there yet.

In the meantime, if there is anything you can contribute to my research, like question suggestions I should ask this gentleman or research on him; would be most appreciated.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
OK, I'm assuming this person is a real immortal, so I have some questions.

1) Is this person under surveillance by the government?

2) I know he's only 2,800 years old, but does he know the full REAL history of this planet?

3) Was he born on this planet?

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
"1) Is this person under surveillance by the government?"

He lives in a country near the Mediterranean Sea and when I have visited him I saw no one surveilling him and he made no mention that he was.

"2) I know he's only 2,800 years old, but does he know the full REAL history of this planet?"

He knows the 2,800 years of history that he observed and participated in. He does have many stories about history that go back much further than 2,800 years and which differ somewhat from our conventional history. But his knowledge of the creation of the planet is close to what he heard from his Torah; our Old Testament.

"3) Was he born on this planet?"

Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Hi,

Fascinating thread!

How does his recall of our history differ from what we have written as our history? Specifics please......I'm really interested.

STM

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by benabba

Thanks for your last reply.

You mentioned this man gets married every now and then and starts a family.

I would like to know what he thinks about love. When he marries, is he in love with that person as much as he was the first time he got married to someone? Does love, ever get old to him? Does he just marry out of lonliness?

Does he believe in reincarnation? Does he believe he has met and married the same person living more than one lifetime?

Also, when you say he does not die because he just does not believe in death, what exactly do you mean? Is it like mind over matter sort of thing? Is this something he meditates on?

When you say he is graduated or something to that effect from religion, I would like to know what he believes in. You mentioned something about the Torah, and his now celebrating Christian holidays. Does he believe in God? Does he believe in Jesus? Since he is as old as you say, can he validate whether or not the New Testament, is fact or fiction?

Thank You.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join