It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's my 500 points?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

I've heard it's a lovely view also!

Wish I could visit the solar system, what a trip it would be.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

I'm saving up my points for a joy ride in an alien ship out to the Kuiper belt, surely they'd prefer ATS points to probing earthlings. I hope so anyway.

you have voted mojo4sale for the imaginary way above top humour award

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think we must look at this in a serious manner.

The conspiracy of the missing points

The top 10 possible conspiracies involving the missing points.

1. There were never any points to start with.

2. The point collector hidden on the moon 'collected' them.

3. Thermite may have destroyed them.

4. Bigfoot took them, along with the towns children.

5. Lee Harvey Oswold wasnt alone in taking your points.

6. They were abducted.

7. President Bush and the patriot act has stripped you of your points.

8. They are hiding in the Nevada desert.

9. The Iranians rammed your points with their speed boats.

10. Its all an insurance scam involving the 3 Amigos.

What...the points were found?

Nevermind...nothing to see here folks.

I will just move along now.

Dorian Soran

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

I really never keep up with my points, I am here to learn and to hopefully teach

I have often wondered about the other forums that you have to pay points to go into. So how is the R.A.T.S. forum? Have you checked it out yet? Do you have to pay points to go into it or just have the points?

Star

six

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Dorian Soran

You forgot to mention that the NWO AND the builderburg convention have to vote on the awarding of points while cavorting naked in the bohemien grove. A simple majority is needed. The request has to be then sent to the Federal Reserve, who then prints the points and notifies the IRS that the above said awardee recieved points and should be taxed.

I should also mention that for 19.95 you can double your points to 1000 point...Yes...1000 points. Wait 4 to 6 weeks for delivery

[edit on 9-1-2008 by six]

[edit on 9-1-2008 by six]

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Well, actually I haven't paid yet to go into the R.A.T.S. forum because it's 5000 points, but only good for a month it says.

So if I spent 5000 points, then I would only have about 3,100 left, which isn't enough to pay for another month of R.A.T.S.

I'm thinking of spending my points there in the not to distant future, but for now, I'll just keep my 8,100+ points and maybe buy some cheap things from the ATS store.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I believe thats the initial cost, then it drops back to what? 500 a month?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I believe it 200 points a month after the initial 5000.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

5000 points for the first month,then a sacred vow to sacrifice your first born after that.

Once you join there's no leaving.. EVER..

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
RATS is 250 per month after the entrance price of 5000 unless it has changed.

Anyone looking for points just has to head over to Above Politics we FSME are always looking to give away 1500 point applause's for good posts.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
RATS is 250 per month after the entrance price of 5000 unless it has changed.

Anyone looking for points just has to head over to Above Politics we FSME are always looking to give away 1500 point applause's for good posts.

Thanks for telling me this because I thought it cost 5000 every month.

Now I know I can afford it! Only 250 a month isn't too bad.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari

I really never keep up with my points, I am here to learn and to hopefully teach

I have often wondered about the other forums that you have to pay points to go into. So how is the R.A.T.S. forum? Have you checked it out yet? Do you have to pay points to go into it or just have the points?

Star

Hello Stari (if you are still there), I just used 5,000 of my ATS points to get the R.A.T.S forum. It kinda of disappointed me. I guess I just had too high expectations for it.

But now I know why it's not an extraordinary forum, it's just a place where search engines can't get to, nothing too special. And it's not the most alive or active place on ATS either.

But I do have to say that there are some secrets that can be found in R.A.T.S. I'm going to tell you here on this thread because I'm kind of obligated not to tell people who don't have access to R.A.T.S.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT_T

I beg to differ.

Give me an RBTS and mebbeh I'll keep paying, its just that I am lazy, I need an auto biller for rats.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
please can i ask what are these points for? do you have more access to thisng or do up your post avatar?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darktim

Points are there to buy things form the ATS store and to show how much you have contributed to the site (writing posts, threads, podcasting, etc.).

To access the ATS store, click the MemCenter button, the on the left side under where it says Member Center, click ATS Store.

Here's a link to it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
nice one monster. so am i right if you have loads of points you can beef up your avatar space?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darktim

I don't think so. I know you can add a background color behind your avatar but I don't think the avatar itself can be increased even with a lot of points.

You might have to ask a moderator or someone with a bunch of points because I may be wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join