posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Hey while you're at it, where's that 1000 pts
I was promised last year?

Remember that time when I earned widespread applause
for saying that thing about that guy who posted
in that thread about the big story which everyone was talking about
which had such an impact, yeah that's one.

No panic whenever you get a chance mods.

They are in that place, under that thing that had something to do with that other thing. Not the one on the left.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Whoa!

8,000+ ATS points now! Nice!

I guess a little ranting never hurt.

Thank you mods. for the extra points, but I didn't expect an added 4k to my points!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monsterenergy791
Thank you mods. for the extra points, but I didn't expect an added 4k to my points!

Neither did I. I'm still learning.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
People are so clueless when it comes to points. All you have to do is ask for them and you receive them! Watch: Intrepid, may i please have 2000 ATS points. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by hikix
People are so clueless when it comes to points. All you have to do is ask for them and you receive them! Watch: Intrepid, may i please have 2000 ATS points. Thank You.

Dang, I thought you had to show some more skin to get more points
I have been showing skin for no reason then!!! hmpf!

*showing skin*

[edit on 3-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   

LOL

Are you serious? So if I ask any moderator for, let's say....10,000 points, he/she will be glad to give me 10,000 points without hesitation?

If that's true, then I still have much to learn about ATS.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Hey Intrepid, your post is even less than a one-liner, it's only three of those different 'smiley's'.

Wish I could do that and not get warned.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I worked my ass off to get the points for RATS....and was sorely disappointed. Nothing crazy, nothing Really Above Top Secret that couldn't be said out here in the normal forums.

Work on your post count, that's more impressive.

Cuhail

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Guys, it's not the points. It's the respect. Points are just one indicator of that. I would much rather get a U2U from a member that told me I said what they wanted to but couldn't.

Points are fine, but the reason to be here, to post, isn't to have bragging rights. It is to pave the way, each in our own small way, for the world our children will have. We're here to make a difference. We're here to expand what man is, and what he can be.

Sure, this is just one drop in the bucket towards all the change the world needs. But enough drops will count. And who knows when a post will make a lurker think, and thereby change the world?

We do what we do not for temporary fame, but to be worthwhile in obscurity.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Guys, it's not the points. It's the respect. Points are just one indicator of that. I would much rather get a U2U from a member that told me I said what they wanted to but couldn't.

Points are fine, but the reason to be here, to post, isn't to have bragging rights. It is to pave the way, each in our own small way, for the world our children will have. We're here to make a difference. We're here to expand what man is, and what he can be.

Sure, this is just one drop in the bucket towards all the change the world needs. But enough drops will count. And who knows when a post will make a lurker think, and thereby change the world?

We do what we do not for temporary fame, but to be worthwhile in obscurity.

That
Was
Beautiful!

I had to hold back tears so my wife wouldn't laugh at me!

Oh, the love, man! Why can't we all just see the love!
C

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I rather have 500 pints, exactly 500 pints.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by never_tell

Excuse me if you will. I noticed your avatar does bare a likeness to mine. At this time I ask the mods to deduct 500 points from your account due to this very serious violation causing me nothing but mental anguish. Wait a minute, what's my user name here again? Never mind

Everyone does know that you have to pay taxes each year on these points?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You know what would be cool?

I think that would be cool if we could trade points or give each other points as members....

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

Oh, that's why some people have 0 BTS and 0 PTS points.

I was always confusd on why some of the older members have zero points because I've always known we start our with a couple ponts of BTS an PTS points once you sign up for a ATS accont.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Monsterenergy791

The older members with 0 points may have spent them at the ATS Store or they were taken way for violating ATS policies.

The ATS Store can be accessed by first going to your MemberCenter page and clicking the ATS Store link.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

Excuse me if you will. I noticed your avatar does bare a likeness to mine. At this time I ask the mods to deduct 500 points from your account due to this very serious violation causing me nothing but mental anguish. Wait a minute, what's my user name here again? Never mind

what are you talking about? I am you!! Have I lost your mind? earn enough points and we may get a new one... the SuperLobe 2008.. comes complete with automatic denial and reversable opinions... just in time for the end... or the beginning... what's that now?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by never_tell
I'm collecting to points to buy a new toaster i can plug in and take into the bath with me... or maybe a one way flight to earth, either way they better not rip me off!!!

I'm saving up my points for a joy ride in an alien ship out to the Kuiper belt, surely they'd prefer ATS points to probing earthlings. I hope so anyway.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Originally posted by never_tell
I'm collecting to points to buy a new toaster i can plug in and take into the bath with me... or maybe a one way flight to earth, either way they better not rip me off!!!

I'm saving up my points for a joy ride in an alien ship out to the Kuiper belt, surely they'd prefer ATS points to probing earthlings. I hope so anyway.

LOL

Did you come say to that alien shape ship and Kuiper Belt part because there's a thread going on right now about it?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Mojo?

Can I ride 'shot-gun' with you?

I'll pack us a nice lunch, and we'll fart around the solar solar system for a bit!

Heard it's a lovely view!

~Ducky~

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join