It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
mythatsabigprobe

I am watching a dvd I made with facts. Hopefully it will be quicker than rifling through 154 pages at 6 AM. It may not have been the egyptians but I will put some facts down on paper then respond again.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by widget

widget,

Not to rain on your parade, but I mentioned this before and since you know a lot, I'd like to ask you:

Assuming Nibiru exists, with a satellite that is 'M' Class (stealing from Star Trek) and therefore conducive to Earth life, and has an advanced civilization --- why haven't they come around to reveal themselves by now? Are they not spacefarers? If they appeared to ancients on Earth before, they must have had some spaceflight capability. Gee, in 3,600 years couldn't they have Warp Drive, or Gravity Drive, or some exotic propulsion system to allow interplanetary, or even, interstellar travel by now?

Second, if their planet and its Brown Dwarf get close enough to devastate our Earth then what about the opposite? The Sun's gravitational influence would be equally, if not more, disruptive to them. In fact, given the right circumstances, their little satellite could be 'captured' by our Sun, or at least have its orbit terribly affected...

Thirdly, our orbit has a diameter of about 298 million km...that's two AUs, and it is about 16 light minutes. The thing would have to get awfully close, and we are a moving target with a very large area encompassed by our orbit.

And, fourthly...any massive body that affected Earth 3,600 years ago by a near passage would, surely, have affected our Moon. Would not the Moon's orbit have been dramatically altered?

Thanks for considering these questions, hope it stimulates discussion.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Really? What years did they live in then?

Be careful answering that question, there's an abundance of records to establish that timeline.

Ah. You are correct, my mistake, but that was not the last time Nibiru passed by. In 1447 BC(the Exodus of the Jews in Egypt) Nibiru made its last passing of Earth.

If planet x did pass close to earth then, we don't need to worry about it now. The reason? Well you see, there is no physical evidence of any worldwide catastrophe such as world wide flooding, pole shifts, etc..

So even if planet x were real, it did no noticeable damage last time around so I wouldn't worry too much this time around either.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Not to mention that a brown dwarf is a gas object and not solid plus they're pretty toasty warm all over

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by widget

Whatever happens it does affect our magnetic polarisation as to the size of the planet compared to ours.

Just curious how you might respond to this comment

I have done a bit of digging and found that the last polar shift on earth occurred 800 million years ago and took 20 million years to happen beginning to end. Now I believe you are claiming that planet x causes a polar shift to occur with each pass close to us. See where I'm going?

[edit on 12-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Listen, I've said this once before; it has been millions of years since an asteroid large enough to alter the entire face of the Earth made impact to purge a powerful race and start anew. Well WAKE UP PEOPLE, it's been millions of years since then, and it is time for a new life to begin; our time is over. Could an asteroid be prone to make impact trailing behind Nibiru's massive gravitational pull? Quite possibly; unfortunately, those who once believed in Nibiru that have willingly changed thought because of others persuading them it does not exist, have incompetently crawled back to sleep. Who will survive spiritually and mentally, those who believe, or those who don't? You decide.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Sure no problem. The fact that Earth orbits the Sun and Nibiru is beyond the Sun, Nibiru will be visible very soon(as soon as this year, at length fall of '09). The Annunaki, our genetic manipulators are the ones who inhabit Nibiru- about

Nibiru is a third the size of our Sun.

Thank you for your... answer?

Let me try again. How can life evolve or exist on a "planet"/brown dwarf one third the size of the sun? (which is WAY larger than Jupiter, btw..)

How can they withstand the gravity? What are they made of?

Does the book offer an explanation on this?

The Annunaki have existed there for many millenia and continue to run our world whether anyone likes it or not. Their advancements would allow them to withstand gravity, and I could not tell you what they are made of, they are of a reptilian race, I know nothing more. The book offers no other explanation of this, I am sorry. I told you what I know and I thank you for your questions.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Not to mention that a brown dwarf is a gas object and not solid plus they're pretty toasty warm all over

Nah... That's just in the summer.
Besides, the Anunaki are reptiles, so they like toasty weather..

You know, how on Earth reptiles have to spend half the day basking in the sun... There they wouldn't have that problem, so they could focus their efforts on more noble pursuits, like philosophy for example.. No wonder they are so advanced.

I'm still slightly puzzled as to how they solved the problem with the lack of a solid surface.

But since i knew i wouldn't get an answer to that, i started my first question with "Let's forget what a brown dwarf is and what it does and let's suppose it has a solid surface" and only focused on the gravity problem.

At least now (after the third time asking the same question) we know, their technology is so far advanced, they can't be bothered thinking about gravity. Maybe the force field that reduces gravity all over the planet is the same one that offers the solid surface.

I guess the only question remaining in this puzzle is this one:

Did the Anunaki evolve on Nibiru?

xnibirux: Does the book mention anything about this? Is Nibiru their home planet or did they come there from somewhere else?

[edit on 13/1/08 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Sure no problem. The fact that Earth orbits the Sun and Nibiru is beyond the Sun, Nibiru will be visible very soon(as soon as this year, at length fall of '09). The Annunaki, our genetic manipulators are the ones who inhabit Nibiru- about

The Annunaki have existed there for many millenia and continue to run our world whether anyone likes it or not. Their advancements would allow them to withstand gravity, and I could not tell you what they are made of, they are of a reptilian race, I know nothing more. The book offers no other explanation of this, I am sorry. I told you what I know and I thank you for your questions.

Here are a few problems with the above:
1. A brown dwarf is not a solid object thus nothing can live on it.
2. Assuming a brown dwarf were a solid mass that someone could live on if they had the technology to withstand it's gravity, they must evolve to the point where they could develop said technology first right? The evolution to that technological level couldn't happen before the technology so they would never have evolved to the point of having the technology. I know it's a bit wordy but hopefully I get my point across.
3. Why would anyone want to live on a failed star ?

[edit on 13-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Now the next question is, if they have developed anti-gravity technology, why not use it to adjust the brown dwarfs orbit so it doesn't wipe us out? If they're involved in human affairs, obviously this would make sense. If they can live on a failed star, they should be able to move a failed star.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
To deezee:

Ancient civilizations do not go back far enough to know exactly how they evolved; the Annunaki quite possibly evolved on Nibiru, or maybe they formed from elsewhere. The book does not offer this information, sorry.

To jfj123:

Whether or not Nibiru is a gas or solid, it is been called 'Planet' for a reason. Gas body or not, the Annunaki have ethereal bodies, therefore are crystalline. They are most likely of the 8th to 12th dimensions and wouldn't care less if their home were made of gas, solid or liquid.

About the altering of its orbit by the Annunaki: Nibiru has only ever made contact with Earth when Earth was known as Tiamat, which was actually in orbit located where our asteroid belt is located currently.(one half of Tiamat became the belt, and the other half became Earth and its moon) Yes, Nibiru will thrust its way through the asteroid belt once again, but know that Nibiru will continue its same exact eliptical orbit around the sun and the only impact we may have would be a comet from the asteroid belt. Thanks for questioning.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

But my question is that apparently you are saying that planet x is going to damage the earth every 3600 years causing mass death and destruction. Why wouldn't those living on the planet prevent this from happening?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

But my question is that apparently you are saying that planet x is going to damage the earth every 3600 years causing mass death and destruction. Why wouldn't those living on the planet prevent this from happening?

You must understand that this is all part of a Divine plan. Out of chaos comes order. The hand of god smacks the hand of man, then comes peace. The Annunaki would not prevent this from happening. It is happening for a reason. It is a complete clearing of all the negative blocks that exist.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

You must understand that this is all part of a Divine plan. Out of chaos comes order. The hand of god smacks the hand of man, then comes peace. The Annunaki would not prevent this from happening. It is happening for a reason. It is a complete clearing of all the negative blocks that exist.

Sorry, I can't believe the whole divine plan idea and here's why.
If there is a divine plan, then there is a divine planner.
Now obviously if there is a plan, it is secret.
Each plan has an endgame.
We don't know what the endgame is.
Why wouldn't the planner simply state what the plan is and cut out the guessing and mistakes made by man?
A brown dwarf causing damage to earth can either be natural or part of a plan and we have no way of knowing which it is.
A divine planner could simply show up and say, "listen up, I want peace and I want it now". And the divine planner would get it. Now this can be done at any time in history so why hide in the shadows? What would be the point?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
To jfj123:

Listen up, and listen closely; understand this:

The 'Divine Planner' is God. No, he will not just show up and force peace, there is no cutting, we all must learn peace, and apparently we all cannot MAINTAIN peace, therefore we must learn the principles of physicality that coincide with light and dark. In all of our previous lives, we participated in this, what we call 'life' to overcome the obstacles of negativity. The 'discipline within' I call it. We must purge ourselves of negativity, and the only way to do that is to experience negativity at its most intense form; this is the only way to manifest INFINITE peace. That is what God's Divine plan is. The Annunaki play a significant role in this. They were to create this human race in which our spiritual bodies took part of(in which none of us remember, but that memory will soon come back to us-the tip of that iceberg has already been revealed)

It is good you question such thought. This will manifest into much greater knowledge that many must encompass. Thank You.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   

To jfj123:

The 'Divine Planner' is God. No, he will not just show up and force peace, there is no cutting, we all must learn peace,

And the way to peace is by committing one of the most violent acts imaginable? By wiping out a good portion of the population of the planet? And of course all those millions who die will only be bad right?

and apparently we all cannot MAINTAIN peace, therefore we must learn the principles of physicality that coincide with light and dark.

And throwing a brown dwarf at us is the way to do that?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   

To jfj123:

The 'Divine Planner' is God. No, he will not just show up and force peace, there is no cutting, we all must learn peace,

And the way to peace is by committing one of the most violent acts imaginable? By wiping out a good portion of the population of the planet? And of course all those millions who die will only be bad right?

and apparently we all cannot MAINTAIN peace, therefore we must learn the principles of physicality that coincide with light and dark.

And throwing a brown dwarf at us is the way to do that?

Incorrect, I can see it is much to early for you to understand all of this; Until your mind finds greater aperture, I hope you find your appointed path, Farewell.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Annunaki have ethereal bodies, therefore are crystalline. They are most likely of the 8th to 12th dimensions and wouldn't care less if their home were made of gas, solid or liquid.

If they are ethereal, why are they reptiles? Reptiles are a physical form and so are crystalls.

What do crystalls have to do with ether?

Do you know what "ether" is? It was an old theory in physics offered to explain the propagation of waves in the vacuum of space.

A "simple" experiment has long ago shown ether does not exist. But unfortunatelly the theory was by then already picked up by spiritists and later new agers and it immediatelly started being abused to "explain" many of their ridiculous theories.

Such is the fate of many scientific terms nowadays. People often use pseudo science only to confuse others into believing them.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Annunaki have ethereal bodies, therefore are crystalline. They are most likely of the 8th to 12th dimensions and wouldn't care less if their home were made of gas, solid or liquid.

If they are ethereal, why are they reptiles? Reptiles are a physical form and so are crystalls.

What do crystalls have to do with ether?

Do you know what "ether" is? It was an old theory in physics offered to explain the propagation of waves in the vacuum of space.

A "simple" experiment has long ago shown ether does not exist. But unfortunatelly the theory was by then already picked up by spiritists and later new agers and it immediatelly started being abused to "explain" many of their ridiculous theories.

Such is the fate of many scientific terms nowadays. People often use pseudo science only to confuse others into believing them.

Incorrect. Crystalline has no relation to 'crystals', crystalline is not solid, and etheric bodies are spiritual bodies. The Annunaki are unlike reptiles from our world, they are spiritual beings, not physical reptiles. Trust me, the Annunaki are highly advanced and are worthy of much higher dimensions than anyone can comprehend. I am not trying to persuade anyone or 'confuse' anyone into believing anything. Just informing others of what I know. I thank you for your thought.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

How have you become familiar with the 8th and 12th dimensions?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join