It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Really? What years did they live in then?

Be careful answering that question, there's an abundance of records to establish that timeline.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Really? What years did they live in then?

Be careful answering that question, there's an abundance of records to establish that timeline.

Ah. You are correct, my mistake, but that was not the last time Nibiru passed by. In 1447 BC(the Exodus of the Jews in Egypt) Nibiru made its last passing of Earth.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ok then. We'll pick this up again in 2153 when Planet X is due next.

It's too nice a day to waste on this, bye now.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You've got a point, but the date of return cannot be predicted precisely and it is due sooner than usual, whether you like it or not. Read the book titled "The Return of Planet X", you'll understand.

[edit on 12-1-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Sumeria lasted from roughly 3500 BC to 1800 BC. That's 3800 - 5500 years ago. Planet X seems to be a little overdue, no?

I am not trying to start wars, just think for a second.

If Sumeria roughly lasted 'ROUGHLY' until 1800 BC and Nibiru comes around every 3657 years, then 2012 minus 3657 = 1645BC
OR 3657 minus 2012 = 1645 BC. That is 'ROUGHLY' 1800 BC.

Not forgetting every time it comes around it allegedely causes massive destruction. Is it possible that that is what wiped out the sumerians?

Is it possible that whatever came after the sumerians was the people that survived Nibiru?

Remember anything is possible and people were once laughed at when they suggested the earth might be round!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by widget

Sumeria lasted from roughly 3500 BC to 1800 BC. That's 3800 - 5500 years ago. Planet X seems to be a little overdue, no?

I am not trying to start wars, just think for a second.

If Sumeria roughly lasted 'ROUGHLY' until 1800 BC and Nibiru comes around every 3657 years, then 2012 minus 3657 = 1645BC

Not forgetting every time it comes around it allegedely causes massive destruction. Is it possible that that is what wiped out the sumerians?

Is it possible that whatever came after the sumerians was the people that survived Nibiru?

Remember anything is possible and people were once laughed at when they suggested the earth might be round!

Thanks so much for clarifying that, it's just hard for me to cope with people who are in this thread just to try and prove believers wrong.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux
That is correct, Nibiru is located behind the sun and now creates reflections called 'Sun Dogs' that have been seen from southern sections of the earth.

xnibirux..

Can i please ask you a few questions? You keep suggesting us to read the book "The Return Of Planet X"

What does this book offer as explanations of the following questions:

- If i understand the above quote correctly, Nibiru is located behind the sun and because of this, we can not see it. But Earth is not positioned on this side of the sun. The Earth orbits the sun, so every year there should only be a very short time when Nibiru is hidden behind it. For this reason, shouldn't we be able to see it most of each year's time?

- Since Nibiru is a brown dwarf slightly smaller than Jupiter, how can life evolve or at least exist in such a high gravity? Shouldn't anything on it's surface be flattened immediately? What are these aliens made of, to survive this?

- I read brown dwarfs range in mass from approx. 13x the mass of Jupiter, up to 80x the mass of Jupiter. How can a brown dwarf even be smaller than jupiter?

I would love to hear the explanations that book offers on these questions.

Thanks!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by deezee]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

That is correct, Nibiru is located behind the sun and now creates reflections called 'Sun Dogs' that have been seen from southern sections of the earth.

xnibirux..

Can i please ask you a few questions? You keep suggesting us to read the book "The Return Of Planet X"

What does this book offer as explanations of the following questions:

- If i understand the above quote correctly, Nibiru is located behind the sun and because of this, we can not see it. But Earth is not positioned on this side of the sun. The Earth orbits the sun, so every year there should only be a very short time when Nibiru is hidden behind it. For this reason, shouldn't we be able to see it most of each year's time?

- Since Nibiru is a brown dwarf slightly smaller than Jupiter, how can life evolve or at least exist in such a high gravity? Shouldn't anything on it's surface be flattened immediately? What are these aliens made of, to survive this?

- I read brown dwarfs range in mass from approx. 13x the mass of Jupiter, up to 80x the mass of Jupiter. How can a brown dwarf even be smaller than jupiter?

I would love to hear the explanations that book offers on these questions.

Thanks!

[edit on 12-1-2008 by deezee]

The book I am suggesting does not reveal anything else on the location of Nibiru other than its orbit and that it is located behind the sun, but it does however explain life on Nibiru and much information on its size.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The book I am suggesting does not reveal anything else on the location of Nibiru other than its orbit and that it is located behind the sun, but it does however explain life on Nibiru and much information on its size.

Well, in that case, please share that information with us. I asked specific questions about the life and the size.

Since you have the book, could you tell us what it says on these topics?

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by widget

Sorry Widget, but the dates of the Sumerian civilization are only "rough" because we're not sure of the start date, not the end date.

We know the dates of the reigns of most Sumerian Kings and we know when the civilization ended with the beginning of the "Old Babylonian Period". There was no destruction of Sumeria by a rogue Planet, it was taken over by the Amorites in 1763 BC. No amount of date fudging can get around the fact that there were numerous other cultures thriving at that time and NOBODY recorded Planet X. The Greeks were around, the Egyptians were in their 17th Dynasty and the Pyramids were already a thousand years old.

This is an accurate scale comparison of Jupiter and Earth.

NOBODY Noticed this?

Read these links for more information on the timelines.

Sumerians
www.wsu.edu...

Amorites
www.wsu.edu...

Mesopotamian Kings List
www.metmuseum.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Well, in that case, please share that information with us. I asked specific questions about the life and the size.

Since you have the book, could you tell us what it says on these topics?

Thanks!

Sure no problem. The fact that Earth orbits the Sun and Nibiru is beyond the Sun, Nibiru will be visible very soon(as soon as this year, at length fall of '09). The Annunaki, our genetic manipulators are the ones who inhabit Nibiru- about

Nibiru is a third the size of our Sun.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Excellent point by deezee up there. This mystery Brown dwarf cannot be hiding 'behind' the Sun! Simply, as I pointed out earlier too, because we ORBIT the Sun once a year. We go all the way 'round, no?

So, what now?

BTW, a celestial body will not increase its orbital velocity due to gravitational attraction of measly Earth, or Venus or Mars. In fact, all stable orbits are ellipses. Kepler discovered this fact and it is one of his 'laws' derived from the observations centuries ago. For any given segment of time, the orbiting body will sweep out the same area defined by the radius and the segment of its orbit, think of a pie shape. When closest to the focus, (perigee) it moves faster, and conversely, slower at apogee.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Nibiru has a highly elliptic orbit around the Sun, with a perihelion passage some 3,600 years ago and assumed orbital period of about 3,600 to 3,760 years or 3,741 years. info from here.

Like I said before, the time of its passage will differ from when you think it will arrive; 3,741-3,600=141 2153-141 = 2012

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by tazzok
The guy on this video i just watched presents probably the most rational arguement for the existence of Nibiru, without resorting to baseless speculation to much. The video can be found here: www.xfacts.com...

Just to be completely fair and weigh it all out, I watched this video. The first 20 minutes could be cut because its all patting each other on the back and contains nothing to speak of. I followed all of the sumerian tablet info until the speaker said that the 'winged disk' was the symbol for niberu. At that point I shut it down.

For non occultists, they could possibly get away with this miss translation. For high occultists there can be no mistake in what the winged ball of fire is. It is certainly not a 'winged disk' or 'winged globe'. It represents nothing in the physical world, and is something that only the highest initiates are intimately familiar with. That is all that can be related in specifics due to oath.

Now going back to the clay impressions, with the true translation of that symbol, the true meaning of the tablets can be determined. In that context they are religious, informational texts, similar to the old testament and other writings.

If anyone knows the guy who is speaking they should let him know about his rather embarrassing mistake. I think he may be repeating the work of another person, without putting in the research himself. At any rate if he believes what he does he should avoid tainting his message with something that is incorrect as a primary method of supporting the idea.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Like I said before, the time of its passage will differ from when you think it will arrive; 3,741-3,600=141 2153-141 = 2012

WHAT??!!! If you're NOW going to say it's a 3741 year orbit, you need to ADD the 141 years. It's coming in 2294 now?

God give me strength...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Sure no problem. The fact that Earth orbits the Sun and Nibiru is beyond the Sun, Nibiru will be visible very soon(as soon as this year, at length fall of '09). The Annunaki, our genetic manipulators are the ones who inhabit Nibiru- about

Nibiru is a third the size of our Sun.

Thank you for your... answer?

Let me try again. How can life evolve or exist on a "planet"/brown dwarf one third the size of the sun? (which is WAY larger than Jupiter, btw..)

How can they withstand the gravity? What are they made of?

Does the book offer an explanation on this?

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
mythatsabigprobe

You seem to know a lot about ancient civilisations. How is that? I think it is good you do though as I do have a question. The trouble is it is in a document with 154 other pages and its only a snippet of information. I do bear no ill will but I would like to put this planet x theory to bed but something just wont let me, I just keep getting drawn to it like a nail to a magnet. Anyway, here goes:

I am pretty sure like you were saying the Egyptians were in there 17th dynasty, and there Pharoahs were noted/documented and then something happened and they missed a dynasty or Pharoah. Any idea why this was or when? In the mean time I will find my snippet but I am pretty sure this is correct.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Let's use Jupiter as an example and crunch some numbers:

Jupiter is average of 5.2 AU distant. Its average velocity on orbit is 13 km/second. Its time to complete one orbit of the Sun is 11.9 Earth years.

I did some computations (without benefit of a calculator, so check me please) and determined that if we could magically make Jupiter do a 90 degree turn and come right on in towards us, at 13 km/sec it would take 16,463 days....about 45 years. Now, I'm sure everyone here can agree that we can actually SEE Jupiter right now...

It seems unimaginable that something as large as one third the size of our Sun could 'sneak' up on us within one year's time.

(edit text)

[edit on 12-1-2008 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Widget, I don't know of anything out of the ordinary happening in that time period. Here's a list of the Egyptian Kings then and it seems to be complete.

www.cofc.edu...
Dynasty XVII: 1668-1570

Current usage restricts this dynasty to the Theban contemporaries of the Hyksos (Manetho included other Hyksos vassals). They ruled as far as Abydos and had extended their domain to Cusae under Ta 'o II, then to the head of the Delta under Kamose. Almost all are attested in contemporary sources:

Nubkheperre Inyotef V 1668 - 1663
Sekhemre-wahkhau Rahotep 1663 - 1660
Sekhemre-wadjkhau Sebekemsaf I 1660 - 1644
Sekhemre-sementawy Djehuti 1644 - 1643
Sankhenre Mentuhotep VI 1643 - 1642
Sewadjenre Nebiryerau I 1642 - 1623
Neferkare Nebiryerau II 1623
Seweserenre Senwosret V 1622 - 1610
Sekhemre-shedtawy Sebekemsaf II 1610 - 1601
Sekhemre-wepma'at Inyotef VI 1601 - 1596
Sekhemre-herherma'at Inyotef VII 1596
Senekhtenre Ta'o (Djehuti'o) I 1596 - 1591
Seqenenre Ta'o (Djehuti'o) II 1591 - 1576
Wadjkheperre Kamose 1576 - 1570

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Let me try again. How can life evolve or exist on a "planet"/brown dwarf one third the size of the sun? (which is WAY larger than Jupiter, btw..)

How can they withstand the gravity? What are they made of?

Does the book offer an explanation on this?

I am not familiar with this book I am sorry but I do feel I know a lot on this subject. So it is clear Nibiru(Planet X) is a brown dwarf star, with great gravitational pull. The Planet like any other has a satellite/moon which may or may not contain life. The Brown Star gives off enough light/heat to its surrounding moons to support this life. Do not forget it is a planet on fire, just nothing like our sun. The planet has enough gravitational pull to keep its moons but not enough to have it own planets. It does circle our sun as do all other planets with moons.

I am going to have to upload videos and articles on this subject as I cant draw images on here. Whatever happens it does affect our magnetic polarisation as to the size of the planet compared to ours.

If it is not visible, by the naked, by end of May 2009 I will eat my words and put myself in a mental institute. That is just how much research I have done and how strongly I feel on this subject. Feel free to email or msn me at [email protected]

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join