It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

In response to your first question, at the moment there is talk of finding some portal(like from stargate) in Saudi Arabia. Like you were asking why haven't they come back to visit, my belief is they have and there is still some here that never left from there visit before. For example all the giant human skeletons being found all over the world (36 foot, 16 foot etc), I dont know of any giant humans, do you? If the government has been in contact with these creatures do you think they would tell the public? For a greater understanding spend some time and watch this. It did open my eyes far far beyond Nibiru.
youtube.com...
There is also a book.

Before I continue I am actually in the process of putting both videos and a feature article together with both positive and negative views on Nibiru.

In response to all your other questions, yes you are correct. The moons could be affected unless there was some form of shield or barricade. Originally earth was supposed to be between Mars and Jupiter. It has the biggest gap, by far, between all of the planets. Tiama was originally between Mars and Jupiter and when Nibiru came around it collided once causing the milkyway. From here earth formed and I could sit here explaining for hours how the moon is man made and so on. As I said sometime in the not so distant future II will be presenting a neutral argument where you can decide for yourself what you choose to believe.

Just remember, anything is possible.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Just out of curiosity, do you know for CERTAIN, that the last pole shift was 800 million years ago? Is anything not possible. I will at some stage in the near future present a neutral and fair argument so you can ultimately decide after you see all the facts. I still am curious how you came up with that though!?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This has all the classical signs of the "doomsday" prophets which have predicted the end of the world since civilization began. Oddly, they have all been wrong. Every single one of them. But every single one thinks (or at least outwardly proclaims) they are correct. The pattern is obvious:

1) A fantastical end-times scenario is offered. The scenario is different, but the theme is the same: it is all part of a Divine Being's plan and only the "worthy" (those who listen to the doomsday prophets) will be saved.

2) The scenario is always triggered by something that is divine or at least has god-like qualities. Whatever the triggering agent is, it must always occur beyond the earthly realm. This is because the doomsday prophets want to ensure that no one could propose a way to stop it through human ingenuity. Even though such events are false to begin with, focusing on how to stop a event would distract from getting converts.

3) The event can never be proven, or seen to be coming. It is especially funny in the case of planet X, because the people who made up the theory made the mistake of proposing something which could scientifically be verified. Nonetheless, the proponents have altered physics and space to propose a scenario in which we can't actually "see it coming." While the planet X prophets have claimed we will be able to see it at certain dates, as we reach those dates we will suddenly find some new reason as to why we can't see it yet. However, we will be told "its coming."

4) The doomsday prophet debate tactics are easily figured out. Any attempt to ask for proof or to demonstrate the absurdity of the theory will result in the same response: your too "spiritually blind" or "emotionally incapable" to see the truth. Only the people who have "woken up" are able to see "the truth." This is the response to every single fact and showing of logic against the theory. Its all one big begging the question fallacy, because to the doomsday prophets the only people who can see it are "enlightened," and they are only "enlightened" because they believe in the theory. Its circular logic at it's best (worst?).

5) When the dates all come and pass and nothing happens, we will be told that (1) we received the message wrong and its happening in another X years, or (2) the doomsday prophets worked with the beings in #2 to avert the disaster and save man kind. Alternatively, we may be told that we are just not "ready" for the next stage in our evolution, because no one believed in the doomsday prophets.

Its so predictable, it would be funny if some people didn't actually believe in this.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by widget

Ah, something I forgot to include in the above post. The use of the relativist fallacy is essential for doomsday believers. The relativist fallacy is a fallacious line of logic that seeks to justify everything by saying that you can never actually prove anything. The fallacy proposes that perceptions of reality ("truth") are dynamic depending on the individual's life context, so nothing can ever be proven or unproven. This is a ESSENTIAL component of doomsday prophets because it is the only way to dismiss all the facts that show they are wrong - they convince themselves you can't prove anything, so nothing proves them wrong.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

Whether or not Nibiru is a gas or solid, it is been called 'Planet' for a reason. Gas body or not, the Annunaki have ethereal bodies, therefore are crystalline.

Then why confine themselves to a failed star to begin with?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by widget
reply to post by jfj123

Just out of curiosity, do you know for CERTAIN, that the last pole shift was 800 million years ago?

Available research indicates the last pole shift to be approx. 800 million years ago.

Is anything not possible. I will at some stage in the near future present a neutral and fair argument so you can ultimately decide after you see all the facts.

When looking for the truth, I try and start with no restrictions then eliminate possibilities based on evidence. If you assume everything is always possible and probable, then you cannot find answers.

I still am curious how you came up with that though!?

Are you asking how I came up with the last pole shift data?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
3) The event can never be proven, or seen to be coming. It is especially funny in the case of planet X, because the people who made up the theory made the mistake of proposing something which could scientifically be verified.

An exceptional analysis!

Anyone who can think for themselves should be able to notice these patterns if they haven't allready.

Of course, for the believers this means absolutelly nothing. But that is understandable. When someone NEEDS the belief, they're not letting go.

Also, a great observation on their "logic": We don't see it cos we are not enlightened enough. Just a few posts ago jfj123 had a mind that is just too young to comprehend..

The only thing you forgot to mention is their most powerfull argument: our inherent narrow mindedness.

"Believe! Open your mind!"

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Thank you

I agree that the whole "open your mind" thing is essentially important for doomsday prophets of any theory. They create a false dichotomy, where everyone who disagrees with them is "close minded" and everyone who agrees with them is "open minded." Since socially we associate being open minded as good, this is another tactic to draw people in - anyone who disagrees is simply "close minded." It is an extension of their other begging the question fallacies - you only become open minded by agreeing with them!

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
help me to understand, please, to wit: (1) doesn't the sun act like a bug zapper, you know a taser, that zaps the pesty insect into oblivion when it comes anywhere near the blue beam of death; (2) hasn't the sun increased in the number of sun spots; (3) imo, if nibiru is getting closer to our solar system, the closer it came the sun would, acting like a zapper/taser.

Also, wouldn't the increased number in sun spots be the major contributing factor in global warming? i just find it hard to believe man has been fingured as well as the cows! Come on, give me a break. i do believe in the evil con of man.

hey, i'm not formally educated in the sciences and all i have is common sense and a thirst for knowledge.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

LightinDarkness I do like your argument, quite amusing. I just wonder how you get from my posts that I am a doomsday prophet?

I had better clear this up for you. If nothing is heard from astronomers or any other party that has proof of Nibiru by late this year I will get serious doubt in my mind. If I cant see it with my own eyes by the end of May 2009 I will know I was wrong. I will be doing, in the very near future, a neutral argument - both good and bad are pointed out. This will be a fair article with extensively researched facts. I will poke holes in both sides of the arguments and invite anyone else to poke holes in both the good and the bad so everyone can make there mind up themselves as to whether they believe Nibiru is real.

My PERSONAL belief is it is real. Like I outlined above I am not 100% 'YEAH ITS COMING RUN AHHHHHHHHHH, WE'RE ALL GUNNA DIE!' I believe it is just another thing that will happen to raise the consciousness level on the entire planet, and hopefully bring peace, so we can make a greater leap into our next dimension. It will make everyone aware, including myself, that not all is as it seems and there are many things we do not know about the very universe/planet we live in and on.

Talking about this and many other issues is raising the level of global consciousness. I will strongly suggest and recommend everyone read or watch on Youtube, "Bringers of the Dawn"

There is so little we do know and so much to learn, let us open our minds and hearts and learn to find peace on this planet that gives home to us.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123
Available research indicates the last pole shift to be approx. 800 million years ago.

Yes I am, where abouts did you get it? Books? Videos?
Really curious, as that is the first time I have heard it was 800 million years ago since our last pole shift.
Thanks

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by widget

I have not called you a doomsday prophet. I have talked about doomsday prophecies in general - which is indeed what planet X is (the destruction and murder of millions certainly would be a doomsday scenario). I realize that proponents of this theory always talk about how its for the greater good, but that still doesn't mean it is not a doomsday scenario. Every doomsday or end of the world scenario that I have seen always has a layer of "the ends justified the means" or " is doing it for the good of humanity" involved. Those who promote these theories are prophets in the truest since of the world.

Prophet: a person who foretells or predicts what is to come

You continue to use the begging the question "OPEN YOUR HEARTS/EYES/MIND" line of logic. The problem is that you define only those who agree with you as having opened their hearts/mind/eye. This is a fallacy, and it has been pointed out before.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

What I would love to understand is if you believe it is not real, which I am assuming you do, how do you know that millions of people will die etc. I am most definitely not a believer millions will die, harm will come to all etc. I have not said it is coming, just merely discussed the possibility that it may. I was not the one who said "hail me hail me planet x is coming hail me some more"

I think of myself more as one of those explorers who first discovered the earth was not flat by adventuring in their boat around the earth. They found out for themselves rather than just being told. Again I am very open minded to the possibility that Nibiru is NOT real, the same as I am open minded to the possibility of it being real. I can not see how you are even making lee-way for the smallest portion of the possibility that it is real. Again, discussing this is for greater purpose than an argument and I am not trying to inflict my belief system onto you.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and that opinion never has to be 100% in either direction.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Yes I am, where abouts did you get it? Books? Videos?
Really curious, as that is the first time I have heard it was 800 million years ago since our last pole shift.
Thanks

Sure, not a problem. Actually I had found the info from quite a few different geological sources but the nicest and most concise source is here.
en.wikipedia.org...

Here are a few excerpts

Recent work by scientists and geologists Adam Maloof of Princeton University and Galen Halverson of Paul Sabatier University in Toulouse, France, indicates that Earth indeed rebalanced itself around 800 million years ago during the Precambrian time period. They tested this idea by studying magnetic minerals in sedimentary rocks in a Norwegian archipelago. Using these minerals, Maloof and Halverson found that the north pole shifted more than 50 degrees — about the current distance between Alaska and the equator — in less than 20 million years. This reasoning is supported by a record of changes in sea level and ocean chemistry in the Norwegian sediments that could be explained by true polar wander, the team reports in the September–October 2006 issue of the Geological Society of America Bulletin.

Research using GPS, conducted by Geoffrey Blewitt of the University of Nevada, has shown that normal seasonal changes in the distribution of ice and water cause minor movements of the poles.

Hopefully this info helps.

Let me know if there's any additional info you might need.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by widget

Classical example of the begging the question and ad ignorantium fallacies. Every time I respond, you do this.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
Classical example of the begging the question and ad ignorantium fallacies. Every time I respond, you do this.

Explain in lament terms, please?

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Thanks man. This is what I meant, Geomagnetic reversal. Everytime it comes it reverses the magnetic poles. Not an actual pole shift. I have no idea where my brain went when writing that sorry. There is a video that explains how this happens when you have a planet with strong magnetic fields and another planet and how the passing of the bigger one grips one of the poles and moves it as it moves by the other planet. I could show you in a drawing if you could see what I have down on paper. Thanks for that bit of information, that is why I signed up here, because I heard you guys helped each other out with things like that.

Thanks again, I hope I cleared it up a bit better for you.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

You do know those photos are showing Sun-dogs. Very common when you get near the poles. I see them here all the time. Since that part is a lie its fairly certain the rest is untrue.

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

reply to post by jfj123

Thanks man. This is what I meant, Geomagnetic reversal. Everytime it comes it reverses the magnetic poles. Not an actual pole shift. I have no idea where my brain went when writing that sorry. There is a video that explains how this happens when you have a planet with strong magnetic fields and another planet and how the passing of the bigger one grips one of the poles and moves it as it moves by the other planet. I could show you in a drawing if you could see what I have down on paper. Thanks for that bit of information, that is why I signed up here, because I heard you guys helped each other out with things like that.

Hey no problem, glad I could help. Please feel free to post the information. Thanks.

[edit on 13-1-2008 by jfj123]

posted on Jan, 13 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
If you're talking about a pole reversal the last one occured about 780,000 years ago. They're very easy to date because any ferrous rock that forms will align it's molecules with the earth's magnetic poles.

Source
Based upon the study of lava flows of basalt throughout the world, it has been proposed that the Earth's magnetic field reverses at intervals, ranging from tens of thousands to many millions of years, with an average interval of approximately 250,000 years. The last such event, called the Brunhes-Matuyama reversal, is theorized to have occurred some 780,000 years ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join