It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Wanna know why there are demons, angels, gods, aliens, monsters and all sorts of unexplained phenomena playing in the consciousness; because the unsee-able is chaos and your mind is the instrument filtering the good and bad from chaos into a morally & ethically correct human being to enjoy the earth and all it has to show you.

I can tell you this, if you seek help from medicine, the demons win, if you sort it out and put it away, you win. Its how you want to believe in life and whether you allow chaos to consume you.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

While I sort of agree with you, I think we're coming at this from different directions. I do believe this person needs psychiatric help as well as spiritual healing, but I would never, ever recommend that this person see a Christian for such spiritual assistance. I don't believe for a second that this person actually has a problem with a demon, unless you want to define a demon as an externalized personification of a mental/spiritual/energetic issue. I don't believe that it is a real "thing" separate by itself.

posted on Apr, 6 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Would you recommend he see a Buddist?I know of at least one man who was able to overcome his anger at having been sexually assaulted as a boy through Buddist meditation. He needs to be around good people there are some Christians who are good. Telling him to stay away from all Christians is not sensible advice. The wrong psychiatrist could really hurt him. Many molesters would love to see their victims labeled as crazy people and drugged into oblivion. They would love to see their victims buried alive in institutions. Such an ending for the victims of molestation would be tragic and would not reflect well on the culture or the people who would do such a deed. Of course not every psychiatrist would do such a thing to someone who clearly needed compassion but then not all psychiatrists are created equal. You are right there are people who claim to be Christian whom the fragile should just stay away from. I hope that he does not have any more contact with predators Psychiatric ,Christian , demonic or other. I at least can always pray for the people I can not help.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I didn't say I would tell him to stay away from Christians. I just said I would never recommend it. I don't believe this person has a *real* demon bothering him, so it would be harmful, in my opinion, to send him to someone who will foster that delusion instead of dealing with the real issues.

If this person were getting real psychiatric help, I think it probably would be spiritually helpful to learn a bit about Buddhism, at least the secular parts of it. There are various forms of meditation that do wonders for one's mental health. I don't think that is enough in this case. He needs professional help, not medieval church practices. I would no more recommend an exorcism than I would recommend he have a hole drilled into his head to allow the demon to escape.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Neiby

Likewise ,I think a good psychiatrist would be an excellent short term solution for the suicidal thoughts. Long term he will need the community of positive people socially and spiritually. I don't think he will get that either in a psychiatrists office or a psychiatric hospital.

I would not go as far you have gone in dismising other peoples demons as delusions. They are real to him. Having people pray with him or for him would not hurt him at all.

posted on Apr, 7 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eradown
I would not go as far you have gone in dismising other peoples demons as delusions. They are real to him. Having people pray with him or for him would not hurt him at all.

Certainly, the two approaches to demonic possession or harassment are not entirely incompatible. A combination of anti-depressants and good old fashioned casting might be the best way to attack the problem. The goal is to fix the problem. Whatever works.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
you are at least demon opressed, i'm not sure about demon possed though.. i am 16 and have had my bro abuse me since i was like 4.. i have been demon POSSED since i was 7.. so i know how it feels to see all thease things!! scary and you feel like you cant tell the people who are closest to you..i am demon POSSED rite now but i have gotten help for it, and do you know what that will be?? this wed i am going to go to my church and go infront of my youth grop and tell them wat i did to get all thease demons in me, it will be imbarrissing and it will hurt when they cast it out of you.. but you need to go to your youth pastor and tell him all this, not people online, i know you just want answers but this is bigger than you! i know that you think God has delt you a bad hand in life but he wants you to come to him with your problums, not to people! you are trying to get help and i hope you are willing to follow thruw with going to your church.. wen i was 7 i called the demons into my body and yes they all came, it hurts everyday of my life, i'm in pain all the time.. and if you dont get help for it you will have to go though this 2 and trust me you dont want this!! go to God and your family at church they are the only ones that can help you now!! not us.. i wish you the best in life and just like God has a big plane for me, he has wat seems like an even bigger plan for you!! you will do great things for him if you just trust him!!

Abbey!

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

i have summond a demon called asmodeus i have alot of luck with women lost alot of weight feel really powerfull but i have the odd moment when he takes over feels like nothing can stop me i once was able to evade to bouncers im only a skinny guy with limited fighting skills but the power in me is so unreal at times what are the long term affect i dont want to lose this demon now i have him i have said he can half of my soul ,

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Do you pee chartreuse?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

i can help you. ive been right there. and am far past it. i to have tried to kill myself more times then i can count. i to was sexually abused. i to compartimentalize and used to see demons all the time.

now i can talk to them in other people. you are a very open gateway. its a good thing. but open doors anyone can walk through. and if you dont have faith then you will be possesed by some pretty bad spirits. i can show you how to understand the reality most of the people that replied seem to ignore.

good news though. you are a oracle. i can teach you about those demons and the ones people call angels. you make up your mind what side your on. your torture and seeking help suggests you are on the side of michael. same side as christ. forget what you know of him. most is true. some stuff has been altered. if you are a gateway you have had angels at times in your life aswell. you know everything i am saying is true. those angels have offered and have been with you often enough that you know the spirit now is bad. understand. itd be good if you were bad. its the duality. the most important thing most ignore.

i stumbled across this to learn how to free my friend from her possesion. i have no idea how i freed myself from mine (some oricle right... lol), but learning the truth has kept me demon free. but i think i needed to be demon free to even recognise it as truth. its #ed. but talking helps. this was a random encounter. i hope you get this message. add me on facebook. my name is michael clarke. i live in brantford ontario canada. though it might be listed as hamilton because brantfords not big enough. i am not afraid of any that wish to contact me. the funny thing about us oracles is we can only answer the questions we are asked. alone we offer nothing.
i want you to feel the joy of freedom. if you think im insane that is fine.. to you i am insane. but there is not one part of your story that is not one part of mine.
i will speak to any that wish to speak to me. i fear nothing.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
i tried to post, but im not sure it worked. i looked for it. whatever i went on before i can help you because i have been through everything you describe. im past it.

learning what i can teach you may have been what freed me. maybe i needed to be free before i learned. do not... not... no... bad... medical attention. stop trying to kill yourself. try to contact me first. i dont taste as bad. actually my message has no flavour unless you lick your screen.

stupid joke.

i kept trying to kill myself. over and over. since i was thirteen. over and over. always drugs and poisons. i dont know why we always pick a method that is not absolute. i think its like when the ancients would test if they were still meant to be here by jumping a cliff. DONT try this. they did this at specific areas that were closer to the gods.

suicide is you trying to cleanse your soul. its a good sign that you tried. NOW stop. theres a reason you took something in that was lethal and your body still coped. dont be dumb enough to think that the anti freeze hurt the demon at all. you did try to kill yourself. again good you tried. your soul is of the conditional love of michael. you are a warrior of white light. im so happy i found you. you see you are a channeler. its because you were so abused. do you experiment with drugs? while still possesed do not do any. drugs heighten all states of possesion. wait until you summon your angels back.

if you werent the white light of michael these demons wouldnt frighten you as much. actually youd welcome them. i know all about them. i am a channeler aswell. oracles they call us in other cultures. crazy for some reason in this one. the delphi of ancient greece. we are possesed by a good many spirits at once. it gives us the oportunity to provide great truth to others.

demons spirits lie though. only think of themselves. luscifer must be excepted and understood. for there can be no good without evil. Your extreme attempt to rid yourself of this. the fact that youd give your life to be free, these speak highly of where you stand in the spectrum. you dont die not because you are possesed but because god has a purpose. the real god. nevermind the old man in the sky. im talking about susan, peace. michael. christ (the unedited version). and the coming chosen.

understand your purpose to spread the message. please contact me before you try anything radical. ive read thier methods of capture and they are right. but your short one with faith. enlightened. its rare. you are though. i can teach you to shake these demons off in a second. you just need to understand the riddle of the duality. please i can teach you.

please find me on facebook. my name is michael clarke i live in brantford ontario. it might be listed as hamilton im not sure. brantford is small. please find me on there. i dont know if i will return to this site. any can look for me. i live only to answer questions. understand though that i am of the conditional love, white light of michael. I will answer all questions but if you are of the light of luscifer you may not like my answers.

my email is [email protected] if you wish to add me on msn. if any wish to. without questions i learn nothing from within.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Anti frezze is no longer poisonous ...it was ahnged because to my people and pets died from it . And as far as you having absorbed a demon ...nonsense you are far to lucid to have had that happen to you ...try speaking to a profesional about your problem

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
On this website www.selfhealinghandbook.com...
you can download a manual that is full of different self spirit releasement type things. I think it also includes ridding yourself of demons and negative energies. It's all do-it-yourself as well. Perhaps you should try it.

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
reply to post by diegomt

My first bit of advice would be to stop drinking anti-freeze.

Next, you should call a psychiatrist because you have some serious issues going on. If you still can't shake the demon, maybe try an exorcism. But definitely go for the medical / psychiatric help first.

I whole heartedly agree with karl. First off no more anti-freeze.

You need to seek help for a psychiatrist. You also need to go to a physician to see of drinking that anti-freeze has caused any physical internal damage to your body.

It could be the source of what is casuing it to hurt so bad.

But deffinatley see a psychiatrist. Tell them everything. Including your drinking anti-freeze. You need and deserve help.

If you are feeling suicidal right now, then you need to either call 911 and tell them ( that is an emergency) or go to the emergency room and tell them. The suicide hotline provides great support as well as some one who will listen. Sometimes its easier to talk about your problems with a stranger. The number has already been provied in a previous post so I wont post it again.

That said I hope you get help, You need and deserve it. A psychiatrist for deppresion and suicidal thoughts and for attempting to act on them with anti-freeze. and a physician to look into any physical harm you may have caused from drinking the anti -freeze.

Sometimes when your losing your grip you need some one to reach out and give you a hand. I have been there and beyond,please take it from me, You need and deserve help.

[edit on 16-11-2008 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
i no what your saying. i feel the same i cant shake it either. i see them as well. find a big church and worship god,with all your heart. even if you dont feel the spirit, just keep worshipping, stop everything and fast, only eat enough to survive and pray continusly. when you feel like giving up praying , just keep praying. you feel the demon try to come out you mouth , just keep praying. dont give up.

do this
praise god for an hour
when you feel the spirit come in ask god to help you
lord teach me how to pray. teach me lord
ask god to bring to your mind your sins, repent them all. even the ones you dont want to admit, repent them all.
if you repent all your sins, the spirit will get sstronger. when you feel the demon come up you throat just keep praying. it will feel pain ful, just keep praying. buy gospel music, listen while you sleep, eat small amounts of food, healthy food. and water. go to church, flood youself with god, bible.

be baptised, pray. if you ask you shall recieve, keep praying, keep asking.
stop all adictions, smoking masturbation. try to get spirit filled people to pray over you, lay hands.

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

There must of been a reason why you absorbed a demon. Most people do not know, but demons are around everybody at everyday as people do know seem to notice them. As I said before, there must of been a reason why you absorbed a demon. Can you PLEASE explain how. Thank You. Going to see a priest about removing the demon is a waste of time, because you need to pray to Jesus OR God, depends of what type of a faith you do have.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I have one of my demon as well since i was a small child at three I spoke in tounges I have seen and talked with many demans and angels In spook form and more recently In human form In a posesion state both sides the good much less the darker is more promanent here and more intense on the verge of death and shortly after I live on the edge not suicidal car wreacks drunken accidents to many to count don't let it get you down it's not as big a curse as you think in a way it is a gift to see your demon makes you able to see the other side ask to see the angels be patient ask for good in your life if it is in your heart you will see but you have to be patient though it may be days months years though I prayed for three days I heard nothing but on the third day behold an angel I asked what took you so long he said I fought a battle against many demons to speak with you I don't have it in front of me so I am adlibing look it up but be persistant at your weakest moments they will show up I know I have done enough drugs to kill a donkey before and only became more alert as well never become agresive to others I have blacked out and done unspeakable things In a street fight against many people you feel strong but its weakness ask for the lord he will come

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

I believe hat you have a demon inside you because you are not the only one i believe i have been possesd for at least 3-4 years now i hear this deep evil voice in my head and it tells me that he is ASTAROTH i dont even know who that is could you help me out with that one also when i get angry my body tingles i feel a cold air sweep round me then my hair sways a bit when its not even windy out my heart beats rpidly my chest pumps out every time my heart beats my face goes read i start growling instead of normal breathing my body fully stimulates itself and i am pretty muscular and my body when it stimulates it get double the size my eays go black if i cant control it competly and i go toatally berzerk i hospitalized 16 people that were in grade 12 when i was only in grade 6 i am now in grade 9 and i am even worse even angryer even stronger my nick name is The demon every one is afraid of me when i am mad and when ever i am angry and i look into the mirror i dont see myself i see a black red shadow with burning red eyes and dragon wings with a snake around its neck and points to me and said "you are the chosen one the king of evil needs you ...... you will aid in th happening in 2012" and i am afraid do you think i am possesed?.....anyway look up "ASTAROTH" for me and if you need to contact me here is my email [email protected].

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
It is clear that you don't know anything about demons. You should shut down your webpage because it is a disservice to anyone that really is possessed by a demon.

Some demons do not respond to exorcism. And they do do things like make someone drink antifreeze. It is called demonic possession. The person can't control their mind, emotion or body in a full possession. No doubt you get jacked around by people telling you lies, on the other hand with this type of website you might actually find a person possessed. I suggest not laughing at them or reacting badly.

If you could refer them to a helpful website. Psychiatrists can not exorcise a demon. And a true demon can control the effects of medication. Enough said. This site is dissappointing.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If you really feel you have a demon, all you need to do is pray to God in the name of Jesus for help and accept him. He is there for you to have power of demons at that point.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join