It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

listen im in a group of demon hunters send me a email at [email protected] with all the info that u know about the demon and ill see if we can help.

posted on Feb, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by vypyr666
listen im in a group of demon hunters send me a email at [email protected] with all the info that u know about the demon and ill see if we can help.

How many demons have you met? In what way have you dismissed them?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Stop drinking anti-freeze. Start on a steady diet of salt and holy water
!

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Anyone remember the story of the boy that cried wolf?

posted on Apr, 27 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
i think you should go and get some medical tests run.

either that or start smoking marijuana, it'll get rid of the depression.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah what we need is more guido wanna be's. your pretty badass with your headband there. lol. calling people names, nothing like internet gangsters. get a nose job too.
not hard to throw around insults is it?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

demon hunters....really... ...i just dont even have antyhing to say to that hahha

[edit on 27-4-2009 by epitaph.one]

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The original post was made in 2007. That means the OP has had 2 years to maybe move on or get some help. I find it strange that a demon hunter would have "666" in their name, lol.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by raven bombshell

Well, his last post was in this thread. So, I guess it is up to your own imagination as to what you think he is up to now. My own personal imagination isn't optimistic when the guys last post was in a thread about how he likes to drink anti-freeze.

He does have a MSN contact in his profile if anyone wants to get to the bottom of it.

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hmmm

Im sure he is still kickin around somewhere . . .

Profile location : In a hell or my house not sure which.

Profile Mood : Not Alone . .. . .

Yeah . . ..

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I have a demon I would like to sell to somebody, (I might need some directions on how to do that).

Its a real demon, very sexual. Probably a lessor one, although he invites some of his buddies along sometimes too and one of them is strong

Sent me a private msg and I will give you my email

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
There is no such thing as demons, seek medical help if you truly want to become better.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DraconianKing
There is no such thing as demons, seek medical help if you truly want to become better.

And thats where your wrong.

The problem with most men, is their inherent arrogance. They think they actually know things they do not know, and you do not know anything about demons, which is why you said that.
Your experience or experiments with them are nill or zero. You are likely influenced by your peers, as are all men, and your opinion betrays any real understanding of the higher realm.
Like a child who sounds an opinion about something complex and beyond his comprehension, so your words are in my ears.

posted on May, 24 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
There's been lots of discussion but we haven't heard from diegomt.

Whatever is happening to you diegomt, we will listen and help. Please tell us you are okay.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vvemoth
The problem with most men, is their inherent arrogance. They think they actually know things they do not know, and you do not know anything about demons, which is why you said that.
Your experience or experiments with them are nill or zero. You are likely influenced by your peers, as are all men, and your opinion betrays any real understanding of the higher realm.
Like a child who sounds an opinion about something complex and beyond his comprehension, so your words are in my ears.

I think the only one here bloated with arrogance is yourself.

Who in their right mind would take you seriously after such a laughable display of hypocrisy and ignorance?

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Why don't you try to talk to the demon instead of trying to kill yourself? The two of you haven't even had a chance to get to know each other. I'm sure you both will do fine together.

Oh, wow this post is from '07.....I hope he's still around. >_>

[edit on 25-5-2009 by laiguana]

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
for ay demon related problems visit russ dizdar at his website (his emai is there too)

www.shatterthedarkness.net...

he deals full time with demons, demonitc posessions, etc

so if anybody can help you, he can

else, find a christian with alot of faith and ask them to pray for you, or go to a gathering where there are more of them (you need ones that have strong faith and the Holy Spirit, it doesnt matter if they say they are apriest or whatever, the Spirit of Jesus is what has the power)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
why are you even bothering replying to this topic. the OP is either insane or an attention seeking troll. sorry if this seems harsh but bull# like this really annoys me

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Here this thread hsould help ya, if your having issues with demons. But most of the time its not a demon, anyway reference the thread and see if what is happening to you is demon or not:

A Guide to Exorcisms

It should help you if you are honestly having problems...

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Here this thread hsould help ya, if your having issues with demons. But most of the time its not a demon,

It should help you if you are honestly having problems...

this guy is a fake.

there is no such thing as "most of the time its not a demon"

look here - this poster has left this forum, but his experience matches those of others:

It's funny you mention they might trick me into believe they are a loved one. One of the reasons I am starting to feel that this is my purpose is an incident that happened a couple months ago. My grandfather's ghost has appeared to several members of my family at my grandmas house. Well, they thought it was him anyways. I had never seen him...until a few months ago. He appeared when I was there. Everyone else saw Grandpa, but I sure didn't. Nasty creature is what I saw. When it looked at me, I can only describe it as a shocked look on its face...I assume it could tell I could see it in its true form. Now for the 2nd strange part...it fled. I didn't do, or say anything. But it fled, and has never been seen again.

They certainly are the masters of deception, but obviously some can see through that. As I said, it's not as if I did or said anything special, I just saw the demon for what it was.

I am Christian...and have quite a strong faith (compared to others...maybe not compared to what it SHOULD be.) [...] I DO believe that any hunting must be done as a vessel of God, and only through His power are we capable of overcoming a demon.

You must be a christian with a strong connection to God and with the Holy Spirit, otherwhise the demons will kick your ass.

Former High Priest Satanist Stephen Dollins .Prophecy Club
video.google.com...

Former illuminatti, 90 degree mason, and satanist Bill Schnoebelen:
video.google.com...#

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

YOU DRANK ANTIFREEZE!!! are you mad what were you thinking? you do realise that you are very likly to lose your site and have kidny failure soon amongst other things this is NO joke get to a docter and tell them what and when you took it.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join