It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i about 99% sure that i have absorbed a demon. at first i thought this was an extreme depression but . its not. i found that out, when i drank 2 and half glasses of anti freeze, im still alive.. i don't really want to go in why i did it because the reason hurts to much, but i need help on killing this thing inside me, i can feel it allll the time, and its #ing hurts and annoying. feeling it isn't the only thing. its stared at me one time i saw it in my closet. and i have seen things out of the corner of my eye ALL THE TIME i am seeing them right now as i am typing. please someone help me.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Are you catholic? Have you talked to a Priest?, we have many demontologists on here so they will help you out.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by kdial1] I also wonder why you are not dead after drinking that much anti-freeze. Are you sure they are demons or is something trying to tell you something?

[edit on 26-12-2007 by kdial1]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

My first bit of advice would be to stop drinking anti-freeze.

Next, you should call a psychiatrist because you have some serious issues going on. If you still can't shake the demon, maybe try an exorcism. But definitely go for the medical / psychiatric help first.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I doubt anybody can help you, only you can help yourself and take control.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:06 PM
link   
thank you ill check out the demonoligist on this sight, and yes i know . i am very very disturbed but i have a right to be i was raped when i was 5 then sexaully and drug abuse later on by my dad. then that #er walked out when i was 12. now im 14 i cut, and i should be dead like 3 times. so i guess ill try and find help... wtf do you think im doing now?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

diegomt, ....many children when they are little develop alternate realities to escape the abuse they currently in. This develops there physic abilities.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by kdial1]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Did you drink the anti-freeze before getting the extreme depression and feeling as if there was a demon inside you?

Drinking ethylene glycol (which is in anti-freeze) will result in depression followed by heart and breathing difficulty, kidney failure, brain damage and even death.

Go to the hospital immediately before more damage is done.

If you don't believe this call the poison control center at 1-800-222-1222.

Demons are manifestations of our own minds when we cannot cope with whatever is bothering us. Talk to someone about this and once again, get help.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:20 PM
link   
thanks for that quick bit of research there.. no i have been depressed since i was 10. i have been seeing things or what we call " demons" since i was 5. and no im not have hullicinations or making a reality to escape from somthign thats happening right now. and i drank anti freeze like 3 weeks ago, i have had this thing inside for 2 years. yea i don't think it is the ethanyol stuff thats making this.. look okie, can we please get off the anti freeze and back to the DEMON THING, LOOK I WANT SOME [SNIP] HELP! I DON'T NEED SOME WEIRD PERSON WHOS AN EXPERT ON ANTIFREE, I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO GET RID OF DEMONS!!!

--------------------------
Removed profanity

[edit on 28/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why don't you go call 9-1-1 and I'm sure they'll help you out instead of having to complain to strangers on the internet in front of the computer monitor.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

DEMON THING, LOOK I WANT SOME #ING HELP! I DON'T NEED SOME WEIRD PERSON WHOS AN EXPERT ON ANTIFREE, I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO GET RID OF DEMONS!!!

Im sorry you had a horrible childhood
and Im sorry you are going thru whatever you are going thru. My heart goes out to you.

I REALLY suggest you seek professional help IN PERSON, not on a conspiracy message board. There is help out there for you, but YOU have to take that step in getting it.

Please take the advice above and call poison control or at least go to the hospital. Then make an appointment to see a professional. If you dont want to see a doctor, then go to a church and speak with someone there.

You do NOT have to go thru this. You can overcome it. You can get help!

Best wishes to you. I hope you seek and find the help you need.

Here are some additional resources:

The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline's 24 hour toll-free crisis hotline, 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) can put you into contact with your local crisis center that can tell you where to seek immediate help in your area.

The Child-Help USA 1-800-422-4453 crisis line assists both child and adult survivors of abuse, including sexual abuse. The hotline, staffed by mental health professionals, also provides treatment referrals.

www.nmha.org...

Mental Health Affiliates:

www.nmha.org...

[edit on 26-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, you logged off. I hope you went to get some help.

Please visit this link for TONS of resources for you:

www.nmha.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Man, I feel like, really depressed after reading that. I'm really sorry. Whoever raped you when you were five shopuld be castrated. I can't believe people like that exist in this world. The evil in some people to cause this kind of damage to a kid just boggles my mind. And people don't think a conspiracy can happen....

There's a lot WORSE things going on to individuals, people. This is proof that the world can be a sick place, and you can't sterilize your own vision to comfort yourself. You gotta take in the whole picture, no matter how messed up it can be. You've gotta have empathy, not apathy.

I'm really sorry about this, OP. Please, get some counseling or at least talk to somebody. Demonologists can't help you until your other problems get straightened out.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, what you need to do is get one of those little plastic rolling hamster balls that you can find at a pet store. They have a lid that twists off. Then get some tiny mirrors like the kind you see on a disco mirror ball. Glue the little mirrors to the inside of the hamster ball so that they face inward. Do the same on the lid to the ball.

Then what you're going to do is to lure the demon out and get them to go into the ball, where you screw on the lid so that all they can see from the inside is mirrored reflections of themselves. It's the same technique the Babylonians used to capture djiin, or genies, inside mirrored bottles. Or shiny lamps, like in the story.

The tricky part is getting the demon into the ball. The rest is cake.

Of course, the Egyptians, including Jesus, used an alternate method of sending demons into animals, like pigs, which were then killed. But we don't want to kill any animals, just capture the demon. Although I suppose you could use the same techniques Jesus used to manipulate the demons. They're easy to find in the Bible, although he was a hell of a sorcerer and you might want to work your way up to it, if you have the time. Good luck!

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
thank you ill check out the demonoligist on this sight, and yes i know . i am very very disturbed but i have a right to be i was raped when i was 5 then sexaully and drug abuse later on by my dad. then that #er walked out when i was 12. now im 14 i cut, and i should be dead like 3 times. so i guess ill try and find help... wtf do you think im doing now?

Oh, I am so sorry..

Wow, I wish there were something I could do. I suggest you seek help somewhere though..

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I can't agree with greeneyedleo more. I am very sorry to hear this and quite honestly. This is not the place you should be seeking help. You need to see a psychiatrist pronto. I am very saddened by this and am also extremely pissed off at the people on the forum who are jumping to thinking this is a demon problem.

Plllleeeassseeee seek help. I hope you feel better.

Peace & love

[edit on 26-12-2007 by Snoggins]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I am a Minister and Demonologist and I'll tell you quite honestly that the only one capable of ridding anyone of Demons is our heavenly Father. Prayer to Him for intervention is what should be done it is not something a human can do without His help as the human is only the catalyst of Father's work and will.

And definitely take the advise of the person(s) who suggested medical attention.

I pray in Christ Jesus' name that you find relief from whatever is ailing you, whether it be medical, physical, mental or demonic very soon. May Father's will be done in this and in all things, Amen.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
maybe if you swallowed that hamster ball full of mirrors it would get trapped in there easier.

then you can just pass it in your waste! have fun w/that, dont get one too big.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Some of you are trying to make this a laughing matter. I fail to see the humor of it..
Of course, according to one thread here at ATS, that's because my "testosterone level is low," which I seriously doubt.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Look at the two posts I left on this thread. You need to be seen by a doctor First. Any Pastor or minister that tells you any different does not know what they are doing and can make things much worse.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   
wow, honelsty i never thought that anyone would pay attention to me( no one ever does).

and in some of those threads i could find the sense of humor =) thanks for making me laugh, seriously.

and the disco ball thing ill try.

but everyone else who thinks that this is NOT a demon problem.. i would like to start from the beging of my misery. then ill go on to tell you why i WON'T seek counseling..

part one- im 4 at the time-

my dad is down stairs yelling at my mother, im up in the baby crib. i hear more yelling then fists hitting somthing. later on my mother tells me that she was held up against the wall by my father and choked his fist mised her face and broke through the wall- what she said- i hate my mom , but this experience still scares me

part two- i am 4 and a half- p.s. this is disurbing even for me.. so if you don't want to read this one , you don't have to.

i forget the time of day but i was with my dad, * mom and dad are now divorced and he has cusotdy of me , only half though* he was supposed to drop me off at home but we were driving towards the airport, i asked him"dad why are we going here" he didn't reply - things kind of blank out- but all i can remember is being on a diffrent place and he kidnapped me or somthing. then blanks out again. =( this is were i am raped and drug abused by my father.

part 3- if this didn't happen.. i don't know were i would be.

i am 5. its dark me and my dad were coming back from fishing. he was drinking and driving. - take a guess...- he passed out at the wheel and the car started swerving. i remember the feeling of fear grabbing my insides. its like a hand of god or the devil just ripping at you. im screaming for my dad to wake up. we go off the edge -blanks out but i can feel emense pain- i wake up on the side of the rode a man is over my head telling me to stay awake, then im off in a helecopter to weere my mom is. ps. i was kid napped taken to a diffrent island with my dad , and if this carwreck didn't happen, i would still be with him.
it turns out my liver was torn open i have scars all over my body stomack, legs,sides. and theres a small burnt part on my head ( hair covers it though)

part 4- i am like 7-9 forgot, but i was diagnosed with leg perrthies. a bone disease, life sucks balls by the way

i am siting on a chair talkign to my dad ( i have no clue why the hell hes still here) the bathroom is right behind him. all of a sudden a demon, YES YOU PEOPLE A #ING DEMON, AND YES GOD DAMNIT THEY ARE REAL!
it steps out of the curtain its eyes are a peircing fiery red, i screamed louder than the car accident i and i jumped like 5 feet in the air. and it vanished i was screaming and pointing to were it had been but my dad thought i was crazy ( hes an ass hole if you didn't know that )

part 5- i get raped again so i fyou don't want to read this , thats okie

we are at the swimming pool the swiiming session ends, lol guess who im with.. my dad. we go into the dressing room ( the ones for the disabled i have a bone disease remember?) when we were alone he turns around and says "hey look at this" and starts shaking his... thing... then well you know what happnes.

part 6- huh... life really sucks now. but WAIT! IT GETS WORSE!
i think im like 9 or somthing i don't know. anyways, i had to spend two years in a wheel chair so yea.. lol just thought to add that to my misery. and then when im 12 my dad goes "crazy" and walks out on me, hes now a hobo in oregon.

i know things sound extreme but. the next few parts hurt the most. probably because they just happned , but .. i hate it.

okie, were was i ? oh yea part 7- 2nd paranormal event i am 14 just turned it. anyways, i am listening to an article of demons and exersisms in the dark in my room. and out of no were a face made up of ranbow color apears in mty closet , we ll im scared #less and it had horns and fangs.. like your comical demons in the cartoons.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join