It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

I would recommend you see a therapist before you start delving into anything like that, sweetie... Honestly.. I don't know you, but I'm concerned for you still..

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   
No, absolutly not. do not try to talk to it, that is the worse thing you can do. you only give it more power.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   
yes i have , i have told my friend that was mentioned, we both learned ALOT about each other... we were like twins until i brought up the demon thing then our freindship went to hell.. or somwere

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Have you told any adults? I am talking about people who are thirty and over.. Someone who could get you some help. You don't have to tell them about the "demon," just tell them about how you feel and some of the things you do.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
yes god..... hmmm godd maybe alll llll of you can take a step down from your normalness or atleast into my world for a little bit ( no offense) and see from my point. why?! would god even let somthing like this happen. and yes i have gone praying and beleiving and trying everything possilble to be with god so to speak. but all that has happend is nothing. , i know that may sound extremly offensive to some of you and don't mean to hurt anyones feeling , thats the last thing i want to do . but its harder for me to do the "god thing"

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I think you ran into that demon in the hospital. they hang out there a lot. He probubly first aproched you while you were under medication and your mind was open to seeing him.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   
God has already done something for you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
yea i have told some people over thirty. lke my mom . i have told her about the thing ih ave seen. and she know peicies of my life. but i have NEVER told her i was raped. and its easier to tell people over the internet becase.. we its just easier. anyways, i have had coundelsling, and spiritial counseling. and when the seasion was over they said i would see more things out of the corner of my eye.... now i hate that person. i don't want to se anything any more!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Why do you think people are talking to you except for God?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Again, have you told any adults? You need someone who is close to you to help you. There is not much I or anyone else can do over the internet except give you suggestions and advice. You need someone who is actually around you to know what the hell is going on!!

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Well, did the spiritual counselor do a cleansing?

Sweetie, I know it's hard, but you need to tell someone about what you have been through... Somone who is actually close enough to do something for you

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
no one else besides my mom, and i don't really want to tell anyone. because. i gues you could say im scared. i don't know why, but imjust scared.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
uhh what is a spiritaul cleansing?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What you have to realize is that this demon is not inside of you. what you have is bad feelings inside of you and the demon sees that as a weakness, and wants to take advantge of it.

[edit on 27-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

link   
ok i have a quesiton. when you kill yourself. does the demon hanging around you attack your spirit form... annnnddd , WERE THE # IS MY GARDIAN ANGEL!

link   

Originally posted by diegomt
uhh what is a spiritaul cleansing?

Well, he/she should have beasically cleansed your body in blessed water and said several prayers while doing it..

Sweetie, I can imagine that you're probably scared. You're probably wondering, "What he going to do if he finds out I told." "What's going to happen to me," et cetera. However, if what you say is true, and I have no reason to think it's not, something needs to be done.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
ok ok i see now. so like would mr. demon be standing right next to me like right now,and looks inside me and sees feeling of bad. and like pushes and makes them bigger or somthing?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

No, sweetie, I know you find this ahard to believe, but God will not allow it to hurt you. Now, it may cause you to hurt yourself, but it can't actually hurt you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   
=( the spiritual counseling was over the phone.... lol

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
ok ok i see now. so like would mr. demon be standing right next to me like right now,and looks inside me and sees feeling of bad. and like pushes and makes them bigger or somthing?

Basically, yes. Notice how the world focuses on bad things and they just seem to get worse and worse. It's basically the same principle.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join