It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
okei so like were at part 8"? or nine i forgot.

anyways, at school me and a friend became like more firends or somthing. they told me that they cut too and we told each other our experiences ( i convently left out the paranormal events).

anyways after a month or somtihng. i told my firend about them. and i guess they got scarred. said that we wern't firend no more. whitch sucks because they meant alot to me. then i came home on a thursday drank two and half glasses of anti freeze , had a blast the first 8 hours , it is like your on a hard cocktale you get like ... hyper.. lol. not worth it though. then i threww up for the next 5 days, my throat was cut up by body acid but i have like the teeth of power lol, my teeth are perfext and never needed braces and there not affected by body acid ( witch is cool !) lol...

thats my life .. thats all my life

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   
diegomts, let me ask you a question. The first time you saw a demon, did it emerge from behind your father?

link   
oh yea. i have been seeing thing out of the corner of my eye and colors floating around. htere transparent. and i don't know. i tink i might be an indigo child or somthing - if you know what that means.. wuppy for you- - if you don't . well i don't care i have honestly lost faith in the devil and god. and i have been both ways and neither has done anything for me - so i don't care what i am ...

link   
Hey, seriously, I saw this on House md. A guy got depressed and drank that and House made him drink Vodka. That will absorb the Glycol. Sriously, if you have any booze, you should drink it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
well his back was facing towards the bathrrom curtain..so maybe , why?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Yeah, it did. Honey, that is more of a reflection upon him than you.. I don't know your dad, but judging by what he did to you, he's an evil bastard..

[edit on 27-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I have had five demons grab ahod of me and pulled me through the floor, they tryed to take me to hell. The leader said, we have been waiting a long time for you to be vulnerable so we can get rid of you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
well his back was facing towards the bathrrom curtain..so maybe , why?

Well, if one is to assume that it was a demon, it's actually an important factor. The demon basically emerged from his auric field.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:17 AM
link   
hmmm, i see. great........ .. soo. does this mean my dad is a demon

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Glad you came back.

You'll make lots of interesting friends here for sure.

It takes a bit of time to absorb all the info you posted, so don't worry if people don't respond right away.

Please try to stop cutting. Have you seen a mental health professional about it?

I think you'll need to post more details about the demon, so that we can better understand what your feeling. It might help to talk more about that part. Get it off your chest so to speak.

I doubt you'll loose friends over it here.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:20 AM
link   
No, I do not think it came from your father. They just take advantage of your volnerabilities.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
What you are describing is a demon. Just consider yourself lucky that it was only one of them.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
hmmm, i see. great........ .. soo. does this mean my dad is a demon

He most likely is surrounded by them, yes. Whether he's actually "possessed" or not, I don't know. What most people don't realize is that there are certain spiritual laws that demons and the like cannot break. One of them is that they really cannot enter a person's vessel without consent from the host. Now, I suppose that consent would probably be given on a spiritual level, but, for whatever it's worth..

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What he is describing is exactly what a demon is. I hace seen them once. They only have limited powers and their main weapon is despair.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
=) thank you .

some times.. well most of the times when im feeling vunerable ( cutting ) and trying to stop it like thinking of happy things.. there an uncontrolabe voice inside my head or somwere that booms hatefull words that is was drives me to cut, honestly if it wasen't there i would not cut. that stuff stings. and i just feel like when i look deep down in side. sort to say. i see a darkness. i imaagen it more towardes my stomach area. i feel somthing there.

and i am sure its there. =( when your mother yells and says things that just cuts into your confidence and mind. .. you do things that you should not do. like turn off all the lights in your bedroom. and say" please somthing come and kill me." theres more but its like inviting a demon in side you... so i did that . stupid me. blah blah blah. but amazingly all the stuff its put me through. its the ONLY! one thats evver been there for me. but now i am using the internet more. so hopefully ill find a freind like i had before.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Demons have to be taken seriously. You can not realy do anything "against" them. You have to fight the bad feelings of hopelessness that they try to bring to you.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
They only have limited powers and their main weapon is despair.

Yeah, they typically feed off negative emotions. Of course, this all could very well be a mental abberation. Honestly, I think you need to seek a therapist before you start looking into the spiritual aspects of this.. That's just my opinion. Eliminate that which is of this world before you start delving into whether or not it is ome spiritual factor.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:29 AM
link   
is ther like anyway, i could just get the thing out and talk to it face to face? i would reallly like to do that , because even though its bad its the one that knows me best. and i would like to somthing that alteast understands on a level. yes i would probably scare me to hell and back, but i just want to confirm that its inside or somthing....

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Sweetie, I'm sorry I keep calling you that,but I mean no harm, have you told any adults about this. Have you actually talked to anyone else about what you are describing?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Right. you never allow them to have power over you. No matter how bad things get, do not ever think that they will ever help you. only God can help you. If you give into the demons ... well.. nothing good can come from it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join