It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Holy Toledo...you guy's do realize this thread was started 8yrs ago...right ?? But I do wonder how the OP made out..I hope she is okay.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: NZkraw

you need an extreme amount of will power to remove them In my experience they will not just leave you have to focus so much energy to push them out of you, Obviously your experience may of been different to mine or are you just repeating what you have read.

the completely dense fear that accompanies them would not normally be associated with a good entity

although no doubt there are good beings possibly the animal totems that the shamans use (and you know about the battle going on by the ruling classes to eliminate all spiritual people) www.shamanism.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Holy Toledo...you guy's do realize this thread was started 8yrs ago...right ?? But I do wonder how the OP made out..I hope she is okay.

LOL nope but its good for people to read about demonic possession if more people were aware about this then maybe it wouldn't be so easy for them to utilise this method of control

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: diegomt

I wouldn't be putting my business like that out on the street.. Seek a professional, it could be an imbalance. If not, I don't know your beliefs but clergy may help.

Me personally I'd repent,ask Jesus into my heart.. When done in sincerity it was an immediate change for me..

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Yes I agree...I'm sure someone will find it helpful. And after all it's the thought that counts and you were obviously concerned enough to render aid to this person. I am also of the belief that since there is no such thing as linear time our concern for this young lady was effectual 8yrs ago...even though it was just made manifest by us today. We should try to find out how the young woman is today.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
So the person is still alive, i dont think she is alive

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Why do you say that ??? What evidence do you have...if you don't know then at least believe that she is ok.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HarryJoy

Look at the count on the messages sent.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

This was her only thread...but her last visit was almost a year after the initial post. That seems like a good sign to me that she is probably ok. I wish someone in the thread knew her and could give us an update.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
The writer of the op is male. Not she, but he.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: selfharmonise

Thank you for the clarification. I made an assumption based on his statement about being raped by his father. I hope he is ok. btw...i really like your avatar

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
i was attacked as well but wont go into that. What helped..

green spirit stones in pockets or around yard.

sea salt along door and windows (this burns them, i heard one say that once)

candle and sage (be fire safe)

be careful getting rid of one problem might bring another..i reccomend finding someone who is strong and can handle any possible issues to cleanse your aura and vibration..

what helps is forgiving yourself and anyone your mad at.

I hope benevolence protects you.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
No religion will help you, accept what it is and understand that this is a powerful energy manifesting. Don't ever disrespect something like this. It probably has something to say or it wants you to understand something. Listen to what it says and say thanks but don't invite it back. You'll be okay, these things will only hurt you if you are disrespectful. a reply to: diegomt

posted on Nov, 30 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: diegomt

How does it look like?
Did it try to commuincate with you?
In real life or dreams?
Is it one or are there more?
Do you know it's sex? Or even it's aim?

Did you ever do anything that would invoce (sorry for spelling, not sure how to write this^^) a bad spirit/demon??

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I need your help I am scared ever since my grandmother died I have been getting followed my a demon (I know it's a demon because of its voice he spoke to me tonight) it started off as just seeing it's dark shadowy body. Then it held me down once. Then tonight it held me down and kept yelling GO BACK TO WORK! I read some of your stuff to not feed it fear but I keep doing it I am even scared right now my soon to be wife said it was like I was having a seizure but that was me trying to get away from it. I am not joking like other people plz help me

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Willsharpkiller

Assuming that you've exhausted all logical and mainstream avenues of help, meaning you've completely and honestly considered that what you might be experiencing may have a scientific explanation rooted somewhere in brain chemistry (late onset schizophrenia for instance), I believe you.

It's hard to tell what spiritual phenomenon you may be experiencing without a more detailed account of what your experiences, on an incident by incident basis. But if it is spiritual, I'm willing to put Vegas odds on a RSPK manifestation. Working just off the information at hand, many of the characteristics seem to align. The nature of the manifestation seems to be personal and stress related, with it starting shortly after your grandmother's death, which are hallmarks of PK incidences. An important question that needs to be asked though is are any other people affected by this demon/spirit/elemental/manifestation?

The more information you can share up front, the easier it is to work it. Like I said, I assume you've exhausted all scientific avenues and I do believe you.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Willsharpkiller

Is it shear coincidence that you write a lot like the OP of this necro'd thread?
I don't think so...I could be wrong but I don't think so.

posted on Apr, 8 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Ah, I think you might be onto something here. I had to go back to the beginning to read the first post again, but the similarity of writing is definitely there.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I wonder how he/she's doing.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

That's not the only way. I've found a better way. I just make myself slippery. Hard to talk to and impossible to hold. I can't be terrorized because when it matters I simply stop existing.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join