It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I didn't read all the thread, but please for your sake DO NOT DRINK ANTI FREEZE MAN!! What the hell. Where the hell do people get all these ideas?

Look sometimes I get angry and sometimes I get bad moods and stuff, but I don't go around saying I have a demon (I don't even believe in demons, so maybe that has something to do with it, I believe none of this stuff exists unless you choose to believe it does).

No offense but all you people who claim to see demons and have demons in you come off as crazy. I mean you way you guys type and talk you are CRAZY, sorry to say, but thats all it is. You are out of your heads.

I see stuff out the corner of my eye all the time, but its because I operate on about 2 hours of sleep a day (don't ask). Hallucinations are normal for people who don't sleep (although you never said you don't sleep)

And after looking at this thread further I see its from 2007, so nevermind lol.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by The7thLetter]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by The7thLetter

This is the PARANORMAL forum.

Originally posted by randomguy

Originally posted by TheMythLives
Here this thread hsould help ya, if your having issues with demons. But most of the time its not a demon,

It should help you if you are honestly having problems...

this guy is a fake.

there is no such thing as "most of the time its not a demon"

look here - this poster has left this forum, but his experience matches those of others:

It's funny you mention they might trick me into believe they are a loved one. One of the reasons I am starting to feel that this is my purpose is an incident that happened a couple months ago. My grandfather's ghost has appeared to several members of my family at my grandmas house. Well, they thought it was him anyways. I had never seen him...until a few months ago. He appeared when I was there. Everyone else saw Grandpa, but I sure didn't. Nasty creature is what I saw. When it looked at me, I can only describe it as a shocked look on its face...I assume it could tell I could see it in its true form. Now for the 2nd strange part...it fled. I didn't do, or say anything. But it fled, and has never been seen again.

They certainly are the masters of deception, but obviously some can see through that. As I said, it's not as if I did or said anything special, I just saw the demon for what it was.

I am Christian...and have quite a strong faith (compared to others...maybe not compared to what it SHOULD be.) [...] I DO believe that any hunting must be done as a vessel of God, and only through His power are we capable of overcoming a demon.

You must be a christian with a strong connection to God and with the Holy Spirit, otherwhise the demons will kick your ass.

Former High Priest Satanist Stephen Dollins .Prophecy Club
video.google.com...

Former illuminatti, 90 degree mason, and satanist Bill Schnoebelen:
video.google.com...#

[edit on 28-6-2009 by randomguy]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Oh little one, I haven't finished reading the posts but I can tell you to hang in there. I speak from similar experience. Enough said. Find someone you can trust, who is safe and know that somewhere, ahead of you, there is light.
I am so sorry that someone who was to love and keep you safe ended up $)%&$()%*you up.
We survive. We get through. We are strong.
That said, evil lurks and waits until it finds a way into our lives hoping to shatter, destroy and crush. I firmly believe that abuse and demons/evil go hand in hand. Both are hateful, horrible entities.
Find someone to talk to/with before the damage and demons destroy. Please believe me, with God's love and healing, there is something so much better, brighter and good waiting for you. You must make it through though - that, you need professional help with though.
I made it - through my abuse, my father, and the demons that I let in through abuse and my own harm. I made it through with God, an excellent counselor and the understanding that my own harm made things worse. Seek help.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I read this, and I instantly thought that you were mentally ill or if you were taking drugs of some sort. However, there are far too many posts on this website that say things like that. Have you ever messed with anything? You know, like, occult wise or something? If so, I would highly suggest an exorcism of some sort. I wouldn't suggest trying to perform one yourself, though; I'm not quite sure if the outcome will work out as well.

Otherwise, and most importantly, get some help. See a psychiatrist or something. It seems as if all the suicidal people are wigged out about demonic possession and things.

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SymbolicSerenity
I read this, and I instantly thought that you were mentally ill or if you were taking drugs of some sort. ...
...It seems as if all the suicidal people are wigged out about demonic possession and things.

i believe in demonic possession, when i was in a mental health facility, in isolation i saw a demonic face fade into picture on a girls face (maybe it was the antiphsychotic meds), this girl was really wierd because even before that she used to throw her hair in front of her face, when i seen it, she thew her her over her face then pulled it to the side and thats when i seen the face, i stopped her moving her arms cos i swear she was trying to cast a spell or some sh*t on me

also when she looked at the other girl in there that girls face turned to ash, breathing heavily

she also mimiced a girl who was taking a shower in another room and mimiced the EXACT time she left the room, it was crazy!

btw i wasnt suicidal during the time of the events

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by angryjessman
i believe in demonic possession, when i was in a mental health facility, in isolation i saw a demonic face fade into picture on a girls face (maybe it was the antiphsychotic meds), this girl was really wierd because even before that she used to throw her hair in front of her face, when i seen it, she thew her her over her face then pulled it to the side and thats when i seen the face, i stopped her moving her arms cos i swear she was trying to cast a spell or some sh*t on me

also when she looked at the other girl in there that girls face turned to ash, breathing heavily

she also mimiced a girl who was taking a shower in another room and mimiced the EXACT time she left the room, it was crazy!

btw i wasnt suicidal during the time of the events

I, as well, believe in demonic possession. To a certain extent, or course. However, because you said you were in a mental health facility, I'm not sure whether I should believe that it was actually an evil entity stirring things up or whatever. Did you have any other encounters OUTSIDE of the mental health facility?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

ok I don't think there's a demon here, just severe psychological issues

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have some experience with demons and stuff, my friend thought he was ''possesed'' once. I was like: ''yeah rite", but there was something in the way his eyes looked at me. Like normally you see some white spots on the eyes surface (light reflecteding on eye fluids), but i saw not a single bit of light in his eyes. REALLY spooky.

The day after that he came to me saying: ''I don't know what i will do if this thing doesnt go away". After some long thinking, i came up with this. It worked for him though, but its essential to make sure things are EXACTLY like im describing now:

First, you will need a crystal (i dont think it matters which one, as long as its not dark/blurry). It has to be a clear, favorably white crystal (like a form of quartz or a refined diamond). It should not contain cracks, dents etc. So you need a flawless crystal.

Second, you need a friend/someone you trust. You both have to be fully aware of the situation. Your friend must know whats going on, and you HAVE to be ABSOLUTELY convinced that you are stronger than this demon thing.

Third, your friend holds the crystal in front of your face (the spot on your forehead, right above your nose). This spot is a chakra, a main point which the energy in your body flows. It is also known as the 3rd eye.

Last, and this is the tricky part, he has to COMMAND the demon to leave your BODY, MIND AND SOUL. Then you try to channel all the energy inside you to that same spot on your forehead. You know if it works, because you will feel free, relieved etc.

Repeat the last step if nessecary. Again, everything has to be exactly like i just said. E.g. if you are not 100% sure you are master of your own body, mind & soul, this demon guy will not even be moved.

If it has worked, make sure the crystal doesnt break. If this happens, the demon will be freed and possibly take over the nearest person.

To finish, put the crystal away. I have my friend's demon crystal, but i put it in a box with a lock on it. I threw the key into the river. Then i buried the box. I hope this might be able to help you.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
i about 99% sure that i have absorbed a demon. at first i thought this was an extreme depression but . its not. i found that out, when i drank 2 and half glasses of anti freeze, im still alive.. i don't really want to go in why i did it because the reason hurts to much, but i need help on killing this thing inside me, i can feel it allll the time, and its #ing hurts and annoying. feeling it isn't the only thing. its stared at me one time i saw it in my closet. and i have seen things out of the corner of my eye ALL THE TIME i am seeing them right now as i am typing. please someone help me.

DO NOT DRINK ANY CHEMICALS AGAIN! YOU WILL DIE!

The more time you read into demons the more stupid stuff you will mostly likely do, get to mental health professional and get yourself straight first.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by FouL-LiveR]

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

1) For protection: Non-iodized salt (preferrably rock or sea) For some reason we have yet to understand, demons prefer windows and doors and will not move through walls. Don't ask me why, but I've NEVER seen it happen. Dropping a line of salt at the doors and along the window sills OR around yourself in a circle will keep not just demons, but a host of other spirits out of your hair. But this is effectively just a defense.

2) To rid: There are several full exorcism verses out there in the original latin that you can use to banish - I say again BANISH a demon. For clarification - BANISH does not mean KILL. Since the entity is in a form of energy, you can't destroy it, but you can send it back. A medium version verse follows:

Regnae terrae, cantate deo,
psallite domino
qui fertis super caelum
caeli ad orientim
ecce dabit voci suae
vocem virtutis
tribuite virtutem deo.

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus
omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio
infernalis adversarii omnis legio
omnis congregatio et secta diabolica.

Ergo draco maledicte
et omnis legio diabolica adjuramus te
cessa decipere humanas creaturas
eisque aeternae perditionis venenum propinare.

Vade, satana, inventor et magister
omnis fallaciae, hostis humanae salutis.
Humiliare sub potenti manu dei
contremisce et effuge, invocato a
nobis sancto et terribili nomine
quem inferi termunt.

Ab insidiis diaboli, libera nos, domine
ut ecclesiam tuam secura tibi facias
libertate servire, te rogamus, audi nos.
Ut inimicos sanctae ecclesiae humiliare digneris
te rogamus, audi nos.

Ut inimicos santae ecclesiae humiliare digneris
te rogamus, audi nos.

Terribilis deus de sanctuario suo
deus israhel ipse truderit virtutem
et fortitudinem plebi suae
benedictus deus. Gloria Patri.

That's the long version. I'd highly recommend learning the correct pronunciation of it if you decide to use it to banish. There is a shorter one which is used in emergencies only:

Regna Terrae, cantate deo,
psallite domino
qui vehitor per calus
caelos antiquos!

Ecce, edit vocem suam, vocem potentum
akinoscite potentiam dei!
Majestas ejus
et potentia ejus
in nubibus

Timendus est deus e sancto suo
deus israel; ipse potentiam
datet robor populo suo
benedictus deus

Gloria Patri

Now, these are actually a bit tough to use if the thing is not confined in some way and if the thing is not in physical form, that makes it even harder. The keys of Solomon contain pentacles that can be used to trap a demon into one place or area, and from there the exorcism ritual can be read.

These are my two favored methods in conjunciton with the signs in the key of solomon. I'm sure other people on this forum, particularly the wiccans, witches and other users have their own methods which are all just as effective as mine. They could probably explain theirs far better than I can.
these r both good u may need some one to say the exorcism to u and if u feel you will hurt them get them to tie you down and then do it the first is more for after u get it out to help u keep it out i hope this helps you

peace MissIndie

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
1st, demons are bad if you look at it from some religions. It depends on your belief system. I do not believe in a god but believe in demons. I personally do believe they are inherently evil. Again I do not believe in god but from the "demonic" cases i have seen, it never hurts to consult a priest. And Catholics are not the only ones who can perform exorcisms, there a few christian faiths and a few other religions all together who can do this. As far as demonoligists go well there may be a few knowledgeable people on here I would consult the Catholic church, who out of the religions Ive researched that believe in demons are the strictest and the most organized in the subject. You may also consult someone in who practices ceremonial magic as some try to conjure and command demons.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I dont believe that what you have is a Demon. I study the left-hand path, and an practicing to be a Theistic Satanist, from what i have heard a Demon will never hurt you, nor will he/she possess you and take over or go into your body without you letting them. Unless you have done something that was offensive to said Demon i wouldnt see any reason that one would attack you unprovoked.
Demons are very powerful ancient Gods, many are Egyptian, Celtic, Norse, Sumerian, Pagan, and any other ancient religion/belief that has ever existed before Christianity. These Gods are now deemed as Demons - ugly, monstrous entities that are just out there to get you and to lead you on the wrong path so you "go to Hell", I am telling you that is not true. As for Satan - He is not an evil being, he is pure and just.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilntShdw
I personally do believe they are inherently evil. Again I do not believe in god but from the "demonic" cases i have seen, it never hurts to consult a priest.

Demons are the true original Gods, they are now blasphemed as these grotesque monsters. They are not inherently evil, they are good beings that want to advance our race. These "Demonic" cases you're talking about are most likely far from being demonic. Im not trying to force my opinions on you but most of the time when possession is brought into the subject there are many differences between "Demonic and Angleic". Angelic possessions are the worst, they come in without being invited, make you do/say things you cant remember, hurt you, twist your mind, and then leave you in a very dark place indeed, Demonic possession is not bad at all, they come in when you invite them into your being, you know what is happening and you can tell it to leave when you want, and you'll remember everything that has happened. Angels are the true evil, nefarious deceivers, making people feel they are in the presence of a good spirit, then whammo

I had a little cousin that was only 3years old, he was one of those happy little kids that was always curious. one day he was looking around and he said "angel" later that day he was hit by a car

My brother was always exploring other realms and planes with astaral projection and he encountered an angel and now hes schizophrenic and scared to leave the house.
ill leave it up to you, because only you can influence what you believe.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Hey, Listen do you see wierd shadows or energy coming out of you hands? Idk if this effects you but anyways search your mind and see if you can find any information you havent learned its the key. I have the same problem as you, Idk if its the same type of demon but be careful. Some people on these forum probaly think its really nothing but if it is true you need to stay alive. Demons attack the Mind, Soul and sometimes body. Message me on this forum if you can. One Last thing Do you feel wierd (Like really good or something) near graveyards or hospitals. (Its wierd for me to be talking to someone like this but Im just surprised that someone else is like me
).

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

i about 99% sure that i have absorbed a demon. at first i thought this was an extreme depression but . its not. i found that out, when i drank 2 and half glasses of anti freeze, im still alive.. i don't really want to go in why i did it because the reason hurts to much, but i need help on killing this thing inside me, i can feel it allll the time, and its #ing hurts and annoying. feeling it isn't the only thing. its stared at me one time i saw it in my closet. and i have seen things out of the corner of my eye ALL THE TIME i am seeing them right now as i am typing. please someone help me.

I think your problem with the antifreeze is it's now made from propylene glycol, which is fairly safe. It's FDA approved for use in food and cosmetics as well. Antifreeze used to be ethylene glycol and if you drank 2 and a half normal glasses it would kill you. So being as you drank the wrong antifreeze, that's why your alive. Nothing supernatural.

My suggestion would be to see a mental health professional and try to eliminate mental illness as a possibility for what your seeing as well as your actions(which are indicative of a mental illness) before you make the assumption that it's a demon.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

I think your problem with the antifreeze is it's now made from propylene glycol, which is fairly safe. It's FDA approved for use in food and cosmetics as well. Antifreeze used to be ethylene glycol and if you drank 2 and a half normal glasses it would kill you. So being as you drank the wrong antifreeze, that's why your alive. Nothing supernatural.

My suggestion would be to see a mental health professional and try to eliminate mental illness as a possibility for what your seeing as well as your actions(which are indicative of a mental illness) before you make the assumption that it's a demon.

THis explains why my dog is still alive

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: diegomt Call the local suicide hotline for drinking anti freeze. Trying to kill yourself may have teased the devil and wants to collect your soul.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Here is a good example why not to summon demons or even spirits that could be bad. They fk with you and you drink antifreeze.

Now this kid is prolly dead or mentally handicap from the poison.

a reply to: diegomt

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sanity Lost

If you do not have a reference point don't make assumptions,
why do you think there is so much abuse on this planet the ruling class are responsible for the majority of paedophilia because they are in league with these other beings and worship them and utilise them to gain control of the planet this is also why the government departments are encouraging abuse and not dealing with the problems of society # half the English government have been proven to be paedophiles as well as heaps of American politicians (I saw one guys rap sheet the other day and he is constantly raping children and all he ever gets is minimum sentence or an acquittal but that is Sydney for you and the corruption is deep from top to bottom but that is because we have a corrupt military and they wont go and mop up these filth)

(This is why its so frustrating to see the military stand by and allow the ruling class to get away with what they are doing but many do not understand things and eh ones controlling the military are involved with the ruling class all top jobs in our society are controlled by this evil)

The ruling class put there younger sons into the church because they didn't want to lose there money through them marrying, the elder son would take over the family business and the younger boys would be forced to join the church, the church has always been controlled by the ruling classes and is just used to disrupt/control society.

when people are abused whether physical sexual or mental this weakens the aura and allows demons to enter into us all the demon can do is dig into your mind and create thoughts so normally they will pick something and turn it over and over this makes many people commit suicide.

thanks for that quick bit of research there.. no i have been depressed since i was 10. i have been seeing things or what we call " demons" since i was 5. and no im not have hullicinations or making a reality to escape from somthign thats happening right now. and i drank anti freeze like 3 weeks ago, i have had this thing inside for 2 years. yea i don't think it is the ethanyol stuff thats making this.. look okie, can we please get off the anti freeze and back to the DEMON THING, LOOK I WANT SOME [SNIP] HELP! I DON'T NEED SOME WEIRD PERSON WHOS AN EXPERT ON ANTIFREE, I NEED SOMEONE WHO IS ABLE TO GET RID OF DEMONS!!!

To remove a demon if it is a low level one you can use the lords prayer the first time I removed (and I did not believe in demons either but I was not stupid enough to say they don't exist I just did not know) one I used the lords prayer I repeated it over and over and also left it showing on my computer all night (but I was fighting a psychopath called John Timpson very rich English shoe repairer who happens to be a psychopathic murderer who thinks he is better than anyone else) now johnny who had managed to get my DNA and kept putting them back in me although my situation is completely different to yours as I took these people on I don't like bullies even if they are psychotic killers just like the rest of the filth that run our world

do not use the catholic church priests to remove them, they are extremely ignorant they will want you to go and see a psychiatrist and in my experiences with dealing with this are the last people that are ever going to help you.
use another church I found only two people that have managed to shut these off as they keep on doing there crap to me one was a psychic girl who was genuine she sealed me off I had to push love out of me in all directions and get the right mindset to not let them enter me again and the other was a church goer that prayed over me and killed my DNA that they had if you research Houngang (voudou priest) you will see how they work.

You will need to take some organic sulphur to try and reconfigure the chemicals in your brain, being abused alters the chemicals and can cause problems through methylation you might want to research this as it will help you once you have got the demon out of you.

all I can tell you is what has worked for me I have been fighting the ruling class for quite a while so have some very real reference points in these matters that will help you

Good Luck

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join