It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have a demon, please help me

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

I read your response to my post last from last night. You sounded like you were interested in the story about the fire. I decided I should fill in a few details. I did a google search on the spirit being in this story. I mainly wanted to get the spelling right. What a suprize when I found there is a youtube video of this charictor. Watch this right away. It will give you an Idea about how you do not mess around with power that you can not take lightly.
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-12-2007 by jmdewey60]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60
I think you ran into that demon in the hospital. they hang out there a lot. He probubly first aproched you while you were under medication and your mind was open to seeing him.

if it was already jan 1 2008. this response would have made my year

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

You said that spirit must be a dick. Well, yes. If you watched the video that I linked to (Chief Tahquitz Legend Lives), you would have some idea. I guess he was alright for must of his life, but maybe the power got to him, or another spirit started to affect him. I knew a little bit about Chief Taquitz from camp fire stories. I was up on that mountain with a camp group. One night two rangers showed up and one of them told a story about how he met the Chief. There is a look out tower on the highest part of the mountain. The ranger had to move some horses down to a lower part, one night, where there is a meadow where they could eat the grass. Once he got below the tower, he ran into a purple fog.(BTW this was before jimmy hendrex) This Indian Chief was in the middle of this strange cloud. His hoses freaked out and ran off. When he found the horses, later, there were strange Indian brands on them. He said they were government hoses that had never been branded. He offered us to check them, in case we did not believe his story. So, I knew to respect the Chief and to watch out as long as I was in his territory.
I was on his land, years later with my friend, Tim. We ended up one night in a camp area where some people we knew, were staying. They had brought up a truck load of logs to burn in a big fire pit. For some reason, they all ran off to a neighboring camping area and left us alone at the fire. Tim was standing in front of this huge fire that had been burning all day and all night. I was standing further away and felt at peace to be just standing there and enjoying everything. Just out of nowhere an invisible hand grabbed him right below his neck and threw him into the middle of this pile of burning embers. I saw Tim put out one arm to stop himself. His hand went right down through it and he ended up with his face right up against the embers. Suddenly that hand brought him up from being sprawled out in a horizontal position, straight backwards and flung him out with such force that he hit the ground about 15 ft. away from the fire pit and kept rolling for another thirty feet down the hill. I ran down to him, expecting to find him all burnt up. I grabbed his arm and looked at it and not even a hair on him was singed. He did not say a word. And he has never told the story to any one, as far as I know.
You mentioned that he must have opened his mind to this spirit. That is perceptive of you.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Oh, I forgot to add a part of the ranger's story. It was a long time ago and I do not think about it that much. Writing this story makes the memory a little clearer. When the cloud came around him, his radio quit working. He looked back up to the tower and he could see the top of the peak but the tower was not there. He thought that he went into a time warp to before the white man had taken over the land.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hi diegomt, I personally very much believe in demons as I've had some very personal brushes with them myself! I found a book called "defeating dark angels" by Charles H. Kraft to be very useful! The author also distinguishes the differences between mental illnesses and demons.. just a thought as I found it to be packed with good information and practical solutions.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by diegomt
believe it or not i have acually found people out there who are JUST LIKE ME!

Hi again, I thought I'd share this weblink regarding a discussion forum among indigos: Mission-Indigo .

p.s. everyone else whos done some good for me, i swear you all must be angels, you have changed my life dramticly in the past few days!

That's way cool to know, 'diegomt'!

pikypiky

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here is the link to a 1 min and 45 sec long video on youtube that is taken from the look-out tower on Taqitz peak. This will give you a good frame of reference for the story that the ranger told us. I will try to find a video of where Tim got pushed into the fire. It is not to clear in my story but he some how was grabbed on the top part of his back, between his shoulders. I could tell that was how it happend because his body kind of folded at that point. He was not just pushed. He was like carried forward from where he was standing. He was not close enough to the fire to just fall into it. This was a very big and hot fire and you would not stand that close. Like I said earlier, I was standing even further from it, and to one side of him, then it started.
www.youtube.com...
When he points the camera on this video and says "this is towards the Palm Springs tram" that is the direction the ranger was taking the horses.
[edit on 1-1-2008 by jmdewey60]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
damn, jmdewey that is awesome!

I had a friend who's house was built on an indian burial ground. Most cliche thing ever right? Well it's true what happens. The indian spirits own that house and it is excessively haunted.

Have you started any threads about your experience?

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

Hi diegomt/

If you truly and honestly speak the truth, then read the life of Saint Cyprian .
There lived a Sorcerer in the third century ............the life of Saint Cyprian and Justina.....

Take a look at this Thread

helen

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hold onto a bible and say psalm 91 seven times and then pray to the creator to remove the demons from your heart. You may add the following phrase "The sheep in the field are fatter and more juicy than I" - Let us know if that works

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This part makes sense...

Originally posted by andyabe
Hold onto a bible and say psalm 91...pray to the creator to remove the demons from your heart...

But I have to admit this part has me confused...

Originally posted by andyabe
...seven times ... You may add the following phrase "The sheep in the field are fatter and more juicy than I"

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Where is the demon going...you have to suggest an alternative.......

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Are you demonically oppressed or possessed. There is a difference from what I have read. I think you are more oppressed than possessed.

Here is a link for you: www.logoschristian.org...

Good luck.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I highly doubt that you actually drank antifreeze as it is very toxic and you would have become severely ill after drinking it.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Anti-Freeze Poisoning

Renal failure, acidosis and hypocalcemia may follow the intake of ethylene glycol. There can be widespread tissue injury in the kidney, brain, liver, and blood vessels. The result can be fatal.

A little more vivid description

Death by antifreeze poisoning often begins with a deceptive intoxication. As ethylene glycol—the sweet, syrupy toxin found in antifreeze—is absorbed into the bloodstream, it produces that tipsiness and slurred speech one might enjoy from a stiff cocktail. But the similarities end there.

About 24 hours later, a searing headache develops, followed by nausea, dizziness, hyperventilation and delusions. The body's survival instincts kick in with vomiting and diarrhea—a futile attempt to expel the deadly poison. If an antidote is not administered quickly, death from acute kidney failure, heart attack or coma inevitably follows.

There is a pill to stop the metabolization process, however for diegmont, I'm sure its far too late, assuming that he's not a pathological liar, which is a big assumption.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

i think if you really do have one it would stop you doing this, and anti-freeze? i'm sorry but i think it's a bit of a lie... sorry

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by diegomt

If you drank that much antifreeze I doubt you'd be posting in this forum. Most people's kidneys would have shut down by now and they would be suffering severe complications due to renal failure..

you wouldn't by chance be taking psychotropic medications, and failed to take your last dose?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HighDefinitionFilms

don't make it bad.

Respect to you and seeker for seeking to help (in different ways) without an agenda.

OP : you do have 'demons' : either take this literally or allow modern science to treat this as 'metaphor' and work its own 'magic' - death
to demons through denial. Either way, don't get sucked into 'any one answer' (I go with the modern western 'magic' of 'science', btw).

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I was up on that mountain with a camp group.

Ooer missus. You, on the other hand, sir, have a specific reiligous agenda.

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
When someone posts a title that includes "please help me" why on earth would you simply reply they are a liar or other non-helpful criticisms? That kind of reply is not helping. So why post? Perhaps someday when those who respond in that way need help, they'll receive the reply of "go help yourself" but I hope not. We don't have a hard job here. No getting up off our cushy chairs, no offering to carry heavy grocery bags, no cleaning up a house for someone not able to do so themselves, merely slight movement of our fingers over some keys to offer some words that could possibly perhaps make someone's day.

[edit on 22-1-2008 by saint4God]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join