It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hole Drilled to Bottom of Earth's Crust, Disproves Hollow Earth theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I also belive in a "cavernous" earth theory...at the least!

See this interesting article:

Huge ocean under asia

A small movie about it:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I suppose. For those of you who like quoting biblical passagess, you do realize that the bible claims that there are people within the earth, right?

Whenever I saw that, I always wondered if this is some of the overlooked information that shows fossils are biblically real, and the hollow earth theory was made my christians who couldn't accept that fossils existed becuase their preacher said so.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoffinFeeder

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I suppose. For those of you who like quoting biblical passagess, you do realize that the bible claims that there are people within the earth, right?

Whenever I saw that, I always wondered if this is some of the overlooked information that shows fossils are biblically real, and the hollow earth theory was made my christians who couldn't accept that fossils existed becuase their preacher said so.

Revelation 9 speaks about the Abyss being the demonic realm anyway, and these are not the same type people have experienced when possessed by one. They are said to be 200,000,000 of them and whether that means from space as the Abyss or even below earth or even some other dimention.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Count

Reading and understanding a post for what it says and not what you want it to say before replying is wisdom well learned. I posted the 'source' of my quote's location not claim such 'source' to be what "I" believe to be truth (re-note puzzled smiley at end). Nowhere in my post does it show me claiming such thing as your post ridiculously implies. My links were a start for others interested to researching further the topic not links to any claims by me.

Thank you for posting your link to further the interests in the subject but reading another post slower may help in ridding of the unnecessary assumptions.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Hi, at the bottom of this page, is a good explantion of a theory on the Hollow Earth, and a retraction with the explanation that shot it down.

www.qsl.net...

It is near the bottom of the page, look for the diagram of the Earth showing it like a layered onion.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: sty
are you really complaining about a "blurred" spot in a completely generated image.
there is no actual video or foto footage in that.
why would they even need to blur it if there was something to hide.
they could just not include it in the rendering.

sorry to say that that is nothing but an effect of splicing the results of multiple measurement devices together.
where they were either overlapping or where that could have been the area out of range or whatever.
in short.
it is an effect of cheap composion

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The deepest hole ever drilled was 40.318 feet, not really that deep considering the earth crust!
The "Hole to Hell" I first heard about in the early 90's and was a hoax!
Here is the scoop on the deep holes:
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Interesting fact, the Smithsonian was built to house artefacts collected from the journey to the hollow earth. We did not have to wait to physically bore through the mantel to disprove the hollow Earth theory.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
there are legends about "inner earth" being a virtual fantasy land

they dont let "us" go there so who knows, maybe it is nice for some underground

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkracer125
a reply to: sty
are you really complaining about a "blurred" spot in a completely generated image.
there is no actual video or foto footage in that.
why would they even need to blur it if there was something to hide.
they could just not include it in the rendering.

sorry to say that that is nothing but an effect of splicing the results of multiple measurement devices together.
where they were either overlapping or where that could have been the area out of range or whatever.
in short.
it is an effect of cheap composion

7 year old thread resurrection nice! Did we even have the internet back in 07?

Anyways the image is blurred at the north pole because that is where the satellite taking the image is 'located' . You can see the same thing on Google earth images of both north and south poles, there is a weird spikey blurry area.

posted on Jan, 5 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I know that science doesn't support this fear, but a little childish part of me is secretly worried that if we ever manage to drill THROUGH the crust into the mantle, it'll effectively poke a hole in the earth and we'll go whizzing around the solar system like a deflating balloon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join