It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jojoKnowsBest
I love the way my car looks, I love my car. It only gets about 20MPG but I don’t think I would give it up unless some alternative could come close.

Even if you could bring this amazing vehicle to market, you may find people rather stay with there current cars. We have lots of cars that can get 40 MPG, but our highways are still clogged with brand new trucks and SUVs that get 12 miles per gallon. People like them and as long as they can afford to drive them they will keep there gas powered cars.

Well, you and all those others are trite, bad people. I don't know what else to say since I'm in my mid thirties, haven't driven in over 10 years and use a bike or my feet to get everywhere. But you have to have YOUR car because it has heated seats? Right here, this is EXACTLY what is wrong with our world. I have a pain in my stomach right now because of you(a more polite way of saying "you make me sick").

Vas

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Are we to assume that some proof has been given formally as it is past Springers deadline and the OP doesn't seem to be banned?...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
Are we to assume that some proof has been given formally as it is past Springers deadline and the OP doesn't seem to be banned?...

Stop worrying about that "chumpstain". Well?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here

What? I'm not sure that even makes sense...

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
So? Is he gone?

-Sorry for the one liner but i wanted to know and did not have anything else to write, except... Happy Holidays! And a happy new year.. well.. soon

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gools

Hmmm...I wouldn't put it past the Bush admin. to shut the lid on this if it were true. We're talking multi-millionaire oil men working for multi-billionaire oil men after all...

It would be in their best interests to suppress any technology that threatened their dominance and status quo.

Maybe give the guy a chace first?

J.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Originally posted by jojoKnowsBest
I love the way my car looks, I love my car. It only gets about 20MPG but I don’t think I would give it up unless some alternative could come close.

Even if you could bring this amazing vehicle to market, you may find people rather stay with there current cars. We have lots of cars that can get 40 MPG, but our highways are still clogged with brand new trucks and SUVs that get 12 miles per gallon. People like them and as long as they can afford to drive them they will keep there gas powered cars.

Well, you and all those others are trite, bad people. I don't know what else to say since I'm in my mid thirties, haven't driven in over 10 years and use a bike or my feet to get everywhere. But you have to have YOUR car because it has heated seats? Right here, this is EXACTLY what is wrong with our world. I have a pain in my stomach right now because of you(a more polite way of saying "you make me sick").

Vas

Yeah - it's pretty pathetic all right... It's the 'Me-Myself-and-I' culture at it's worst.

J.

J.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J

Originally posted by pc is here

What? I'm not sure that even makes sense...

Sorry about that post. I frequently don't make any sense at all. It's just the price I pay, smart but nutet-out. ------------PC

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Once again, what about a national prize for the development of zero point energy technology? An inventor could then go to an investor and offer to split the prize money for needed capital.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

i still havent had a chance yet to read all you wrote and scrutenize item by item but 1 thing you say that i'll part way try to answer is about you saying--thats not true--concerning :ham radio operaters havent found a power channel frequency (in nature)yet with the power for just one car-(it would self destruct the scanner radio) or they would have told us.i'm not a ham but was interested way back in ham radio---most of those guys are honest and wouldnt keep a secret like this to themselves.i dont dispute teslas genius and experiments.sure someone could power up a tesla coil from a local power station and transmitt radio power that would light up homes for miles around and fry our brains and eyeballs etc. at the same time but i dont think anyone is doing that just yet.do you realize how much power is required to propel one electric car say with just a 100 hp electric motor ? 1 hp =746 watts----100hp=74,600 watts.radio stations we listen to-- for instance what would be called a hi power am broadcast station transmitts 50,000 watts at its antenne which disipates to weaker levels as it goes outwards---- just one high powered radio station all its energy "would be required" for just one car assuming that you could bolt an appropriate receiving tower to the top of the car and a receiver that could pick up all that power yet not burnout instantly.same problem even if microwaves were used to power up a 100hp motor car---the health hazard to humans caught in the beams of energy would see us fried.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Yet another hoax...aren't people tired of the same stuff over and over?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

the relenless hunt for the truth has to continue--dont give up till we find it--james watt/joseph henry/george simon ohm/michael faraday/tesla/bruce depalma/einstein----etc.---all truth seekers in their own fields---there's not enough human lifespan available right now for each individual one of us to put all the knowledge these guys had into one single head and sort out all they knew--at least not mine--i'm not smart enough but would like to be.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

So if I produce a lot, make a lot of money, and get a nice car with heated seats that I can afford, I'm a bad person.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Check this out-

Aptera: The 'Wingless Bird'
A California startup says its airplane-inspired vehicle can deliver 300 mpg for under $30,000.
When Steve Fambro got bored building robots at a San Diego genetics company, he figured he could help keep his brain busy by building a kit airplane in his spare time. But his wife deemed the hobby too dangerous, so Fambro decided to build a car instead, one with low emissions and absurdly high mileage. Called the Aptera (Greek for "wingless"), the machine now exists as a working prototype. It has 2.5 seats, three wheels, weighs a feathery 1,500 pounds, and Fambro says his company will put the Aptera into production next October. Read Full Article

wonder what the oil companies are gunna say about this?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

They will tie it up using government rules about crash testing and safety issues. They will fund patent challenges from individuals. They will forbid dealerships to work on them. They will use internet scare tactics to keep consumer groups from even considering them. On and on.

Without a major change in the way our government panders to the whims and wishes of the big corporations, I doubt this will be anything but another pothole in the road to ruin.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

we think we are free but its an illusion--sheep better not forget they are sheep or we could end up on the dinner table ?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnmike

for me i dont care what others drive or do with their lives-its none of my buisness---as long as as they dont try to run me over or throw things at me which i have experienced as i pedal around on my bike and or walk when there is too much snow or ice.we have a new 2004 sunfire in driveway---8,000 miles on it and a 1992 saturn--our old car sitting there rusting now since i retired--have given up driving--got to get rid of them--just a waste of money now parents gone that lived 300 miles away.one thing for sure does bother me about new 18 wheelers and industrial trucks---why are they allowed to make so much mechanical noises the new cars are so quiet by comparison that you cant hear them coming but the trucks are deafening--the new cars wouldnt be allowed to pass a safety inspection if they made new truck noise levels.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I checked my U2U's, no messages from 'The Man'.

Look, I am a simple person, all I wanted was the rights to it in Aussie and NZ.

No reply. Now that has really, really ruined my Christmas.

I'm off to watch rugby videos and sulk.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jojoKnowsBest

I appreciate what you are saying here but eth/meth are not the answer.

Anything cattle related on the market will rise and is rising, so is milk and anything related to grain fuel manufacturing.

Pleasssse dont tell me to stop eating meat.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminis

If what you say is true then raising finance to develop, produce and market the product would not be overly difficult. Is there a prototype?
I work for an international bank and I assure you that, if proven, the technology would attract a multitude of investors. Now whilst I am not suggesting that you necessarily talk to me or my company (although you are of course more than welcome to) I think that it would be immensly beneficial to you to speak to someone with experience of raising finance. I do not think that there is any doubt that you would get the initial payment and longer term per unit royalty payments that you have indicated that you are interested in.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join