It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by custard

Its a common assumption to believe that if such a device existed, then it would be fairly easy to get it into production, but as you might see when investigating these peoples' stories, you will find that they all end in the same manner. There is a force, this force comes from these elite, basically the guys with all the "money." The reason they are rich and have massive control, is the fact they control the fuel, electricity, and such things everyone depend on. Now enter a device which eliminates the need for that fuel. There will be a huge resistance on their part, and they will want to do everything in their power to stop that from existing. I'm sure with an unlimited budget, and a bit of skills, you could bury anything which presents a threat.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Freezer]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vasilis Azoth

Originally posted by jojoKnowsBest
I love the way my car looks, I love my car. It only gets about 20MPG but I don’t think I would give it up unless some alternative could come close.

Even if you could bring this amazing vehicle to market, you may find people rather stay with there current cars. We have lots of cars that can get 40 MPG, but our highways are still clogged with brand new trucks and SUVs that get 12 miles per gallon. People like them and as long as they can afford to drive them they will keep there gas powered cars.

Well, you and all those others are trite, bad people. I don't know what else to say since I'm in my mid thirties, haven't driven in over 10 years and use a bike or my feet to get everywhere. But you have to have YOUR car because it has heated seats? Right here, this is EXACTLY what is wrong with our world. I have a pain in my stomach right now because of you(a more polite way of saying "you make me sick").

Vas

I don’t know where you live Vas, but I live on an Island, and for me to eat and have a roof over my head I need to commute to the main land on a ferry five days a week for work. Its about a 35 mile round trip a day of driving, which I wont do on foot, by bicycle, or bus; its not feasible.

To save on gas and ferry tickets I also commute all year long on my Kawasaki dual sport; yes Vas I can handle the Pacific Norwest winters without heated seats. It gets 50 miles per gallon, and since it weighs only 380 pounds not to many of our worlds precious resources were put into building it like a car weighing thousands of pounds. Since I bought my car pre-owned it also has less of an environmental impact then a Toyota Prius. By buying a pre-owned car that’s twelve years old it’s not supporting the manufacturing of a new car. A Prius will only last about 150K miles, even though my car does not get nearly the same fuel economy it will last three times as long, if I take care of it of course.

So if you need to by two or three hybrids to last a long as an Acura think about the waste that is made in the construction and disposal of those hybrids, epically those nasty led acid batteries.

I grew up in New England, have you ever rode your bicycle in a snow storm or in negative 10 degree weather with wind chill? I didn’t see to many people riding bicycles in Boston on a cold January day.

Our society functions and runs on vehicles and fuel, every material thing around us is in some way connected to fossil fuel. Until someone gives us an alternative there is nothing we can really do. Riding bicycles is not going to cut it for most of this country.

You may not drive a car or truck Vas but the food you eat, the roof over your head, and almost every material thing in your life was created by the help of fossil fuel.

jojo

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
"I don’t know where you live Vas, but I live on an Island, and for me to eat and have a roof over my head I need to commute to the main land on a ferry five days a week for work. Its about a 35 mile round trip a day of driving, which I wont do on foot, by bicycle, or bus; its not feasible.

To save on gas and ferry tickets I also commute all year long on my Kawasaki dual sport; yes Vas I can handle the Pacific Norwest winters without heated seats."

You very likely see my sister at the ferry terminal coming into the city. We are fortunate to have the best electric car parts distributor a short ferry ride away.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Illuminis]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer
reply to post by custard

Its a common assumption to believe that if such a device existed, then it would be fairly easy to get it into production, but as you might see when investigating these peoples' stories, you will find that they all end in the same manner. There is a force, this force comes from these elite, basically the guys with all the "money." The reason they are rich and have massive control, is the fact they control the fuel, electricity, and such things everyone depend on. Now enter a device which eliminates the need for that fuel. There will be a huge resistance on their part, and they will want to do everything in their power to stop that from existing. I'm sure with an unlimited budget, and a bit of skills, you could bury anything which presents a threat.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Freezer]

You are dead on correct. Over several years there have been many references to destruction of jobs and economy without a proper shift over time. Atlas Shrugged is a good reference to avoid dereliction of these extreme responsibilities to society. On US car manufacturer has spent time to determine the overall effects of this system on the supply chain and economy and its not pretty. Car manufacturers make a certain amount of money on the initial sale. The bread and butter is in the supply of replacement parts. Without a gradual shift everyone involved from the manufacture of water pumps to oil filters loses their jobs. In the very same vein the distillation of oil has products for every grade of distillate. If 1/3 of the column is suddenly putting out a product no one wants or uses, even the giants can go bankrupt and suddenly no one is producing oil products because there is no market for part of them. Distillation of oil is a high art in itself.

One year into the commercial production of corn ethanol and we can see the death bloom spreading through the Gulf at twice the rate. The very first year we can see ethanol is so far the worst thing for the environment yet.

Hydrogen is a joke. It takes far more energy to make hydrogen or browns gas in the cheapie sewer pipe generators than is produced unless you want to drag a tank trailer around. So far the thin films in fuel cells have performed too poorly to be useful.

Five years down the road I have learned more about the supply chain and economics that one person should have to bear.

If you intended to purchase the design, it would be stopped at every step. The only way it could be implemented is with the support of industry and a gradual production shift.

This is why when you research every one of these inventions they are purchased and shelved. The amount of economic destruction does not even out with the gain. At least until we start riding the slide after the whole peak and then all bets are off. The DOT takes down anyone that trys on their own. The design has to be incorporated into existing street legal vehicles, unless one is capable of designing a DOT compatible design and it gets approved....

There is no perpetual motion. Energy comes from somewhere. This design just makes better use of the capabilities of the actual parts, and forces ultra tight management of the produced energy. You will still have to charge the car overnight, so that amount must be put back into the batteries. It is still an electric car, it just has no cap on range which is what the original electric car owners complained about. The weight of the system is what stops it from being scalable even when drag is reduced to the lowest levels. Those metals are heavy and it does not matter if its lead or NiCad it weighs and eats up the energy you are attempting to manage.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Am I being stupid or did jojoKnowsBest and Illuminis just post almost the exact same thing?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

You're being unobservant. Look carefully below the picture

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

thanks sincerly but---have you any idea how tired my eyes and brain are after having to read what you put me onto?most of today spent reading bruce depalma's research and p. tewaris research as they made practical research use of faradays homopolar generator(.o.k. you win)40 years of looking at electrical theory just one way --now i have to learn to think differently--yes--i agree that gravity is like a river of energy now--and it is a matter of time before we learn how to build the "hydroelectric generator" required to tap that free energy---faraday/depalma/tewaris have come close---but as tewaris said in 1996----perpetual motion machines are a future possibility since they had already exceeded output to input ratos on experimental generators back in 96----dont tell me thats why bushes father said if they(the public)knew what we have done--they would hang us from the lamp-posts?has this knowledge already been squelched by the greed of the nwo power mongers?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I assume as he's still here that some evidence was given. Can we get a note from the mods on that?

And Illuminis, I thought you said you worked from home? But above you are saying that you commute?...

Originally posted by Illuminis
I don’t know where you live Vas, but I live on an Island, and for me to eat and have a roof over my head I need to commute to the main land on a ferry five days a week for work.

Am I bitter? well yes and no. I work from home so driving is a pretty low priority on my list. The cash would be nice but i'm not really into a lot of materialism any more. I guess they cheated you folks huh?

[edit on 25-12-2007 by Vector J]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by custard
reply to post by Illuminis

If what you say is true then raising finance to develop, produce and market the product would not be overly difficult. Is there a prototype?
I work for an international bank and I assure you that, if proven, the technology would attract a multitude of investors. Now whilst I am not suggesting that you necessarily talk to me or my company (although you are of course more than welcome to) I think that it would be immensly beneficial to you to speak to someone with experience of raising finance. I do not think that there is any doubt that you would get the initial payment and longer term per unit royalty payments that you have indicated that you are interested in.

I would be happy to talk to you or the bank you work for. Contact me at [email protected]. Tag email PC-ZPE so I know it's you. What are you looking for? A parts list? Available Output schedule? Available Production costs? Available

Uh, the whole thing is about 15 hours of my time and an unknown amount of bot time. Probably will be posted here for free anyway. Est. time to assemble parts list, and some reasonable explanation of device, 2-3 hours. I'm on dial up! ------PC

[edit on 25-12-2007 by pc is here]

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I do work from home. The quote got cut wrong wrong and blew out the response.

As I replied I have not violated the rules. I was being asked for something I clearly stated I did not have but did offer in good faith to supply related documentation.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminis

Would you mind explaining how the quote got cut wrong? I think it's pretty straight forward. You made two contradictory statments. I find it hard to believe that you mistyped that you commute from an island to work in order to eat and llive. Or was that a badly structured hypothetical?

And have you presented to the mods the evidence that you you say you do actually have? I really don;t mean to sound so overly critical, I would just like to make this all as daylight clear and easy to follow as possible...

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Man; all these post starters ever do is just start a thread; then hold back on any information. They suck. waste time.

If you wanna actually help. do it. I do not give a crap about your story; if it has no meat. posers [SNIP]!

-------------------------------------

Please read ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 26/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vector J
And Illuminis, I thought you said you worked from home? But above you are saying that you commute?...

I don’t know where you live Vas, but I live on an Island, and for me to eat and have a roof over my head I need to commute to the main land on a ferry five days a week for work.

Am I bitter? well yes and no. I work from home so driving is a pretty low priority on my list. The cash would be nice but i'm not really into a lot of materialism any more. I guess they cheated you folks huh?

The first quoted text above is actually by jojoKnowsBest. You are the second person to not notice this...

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:29 AM
link   

There is no perpetual motion. Energy comes from somewhere. This design just makes better use of the capabilities of the actual parts, and forces ultra tight management of the produced energy. You will still have to charge the car overnight, so that amount must be put back into the batteries. It is still an electric car, it just has no cap on range which is what the original electric car owners complained about. The weight of the system is what stops it from being scalable even when drag is reduced to the lowest levels. Those metals are heavy and it does not matter if its lead or NiCad it weighs and eats up the energy you are attempting to manage.

Some pages ago i mentioned two things wrong with what you're saying:

- The car has to be plugged into an electric socket for battery cycling
- The mechanism is not scalable

Both of these things make no sense whatsoever, and both were put in as an act of fake humility, trying to make the whole thing more believable.

You ignored this, but now you suddenly changed your statements, to fix these two issues.

So first your car was self charging, but now.. Well, it still doesn't need charging, you only have to put back into the batteries, what you take out, right?

You obviously have zero understanding of electric systems, because that IS charging.

You've changed your story from "self charging" to "improoved electric car".

Only this one doesn't have a cap on range.. What does that mean? It can go as far as you want and only needs to be charged, when you don't want to use it? That's very nice of the batteries to be so understanding of the drivers needs.

And then you go on to explain the scalability problem with the weight of the metals in the batteries...

You are full of it. It is obvious, you're creating a Hoax, and you're not even consistent in it. You're most probably just trying to make fun of people, who want to believe.

Hoaxes like this actually do damage to the entire field of research and make everything appear to be a hoax. And while it is true the energy has to come from somewhere, hoaxes make people stop looking.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

Objection 3: although some books say that you have to have a complete conducting loop before a current can exist, that is just another misconception. Electrons do not travel across the insulating gap in a capacitor nor do they jump across the space between the primary and secondary windings of a transformer. This is so even when the energy source is a battery; I have constructed circuits like those in figure 2 that show that the lamp lights up briefly when the switch is closed. No matter how the energy travels in those examples, it must be able to get through empty space. (It is true that if you want to maintain a steady current in a circuit, then a continuous conducting loop is required.)

I don't know where this is from, but it's a complete misunderstanding in how electricity works.

This person is confusing the source of the electricity with the circuit, when they say "energy has to travel trough empty space in a power source, so why should circuits have to be closed loops" (summed up)

While electricity does travel through a circuit, which therefore has to be a closed loop, it does NOT travel through the power source!

The power source is always just the DIFFERENCE between two POTENTIALS.

And to use this potential power, you have to give it something to travel through, like a circuit.

Energy does not flow through a battery. But it does flow from one potential in the battery to the other THROUGH the circuit!

While i hate water analogies, it might help here.

Imagine two barrels. One with no (or little) water, and another full of water. The difference in water level is the potential. If you connect these two barrels with a tube, the water will flow from the one with the higher level of water to the one with the lower amount of water. When both drums have the same level, the difference in potential is ZERO, and no more water can flow through.

It's the same thing with power sources. A battery consists of two different potentials in one neat package. It needs a wire or a circuit for the energy to flow through (tube in the water analogy).

The only power transfer between the two potentials is THROUGH the circuit (tube) and not somehow magically between the two drums through empty space. Still, the energy flow from one potential to the other can power an electric motor (or a water wheel in the water analogy).

The quote is a good example of what happens when people with little or no knowledge about electricity try to explain it.

[edit on 26-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by deezee

Some pages ago i mentioned two things wrong with what you're saying:

- The car has to be plugged into an electric socket for battery cycling
- The mechanism is not scalable

Both of these things make no sense whatsoever, and both were put in as an act of fake humility, trying to make the whole thing more believable.

You ignored this, but now you suddenly changed your statements, to fix these two issues.

So first your car was self charging, but now.. Well, it still doesn't need charging, you only have to put back into the batteries, what you take out, right?

You obviously have zero understanding of electric systems, because that IS charging.

You've changed your story from "self charging" to "improoved electric car".

Only this one doesn't have a cap on range.. What does that mean? It can go as far as you want and only needs to be charged, when you don't want to use it? That's very nice of the batteries to be so understanding of the drivers needs.

And then you go on to explain the scalability problem with the weight of the metals in the batteries...

You are full of it. It is obvious, you're creating a Hoax, and you're not even consistent in it. You're most probably just trying to make fun of people, who want to believe.

Hoaxes like this actually do damage to the entire field of research and make everything appear to be a hoax. And while it is true the energy has to come from somewhere, hoaxes make people stop looking.

In a conventional design it would not work. This is very far from a circuit design that may be found taught in any school. It is indeed a self charging design. As with all batteries they should be fully charged at rest.

In any case where there is thought that is not conventional there are naysayers such as yourself. That is normal. Everyone cannot have the capacity to think differently, only just a few. There is only creation when one thinks on their own. Most however are content to replicate like monkeys. Some are dumbfounded when anyone would choose not to replicate.

The fact is the people that say it cannot work are only correct because the people that taught them it cannot,.....told them so. They were wrong to limit your mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:43 AM
link   

In any case where there is thought that is not conventional there are naysayers such as yourself. That is normal. Everyone cannot have the capacity to think differently, only just a few. There is only creation when one thinks on their own. Most however are content to replicate like monkeys. Some are dumbfounded when anyone would choose not to replicate.

The fact is the people that say it cannot work are only correct because the people that taught them it cannot,.....told them so. They were wrong to limit your mind.

And this explains why you had to change your story during the conversation, right?

Also, you misunderstood something. I'm not a naysayer. I said people who create hoaxes cast a bad light on the entire field of research.

I'm not saying alternative sources of power can not exist. Only that YOU are lying. And not even consistantly at that.

And the only argument you have to support yourself is that everyone who doesn't believe YOU, is narrow minded. Wow, now i suddenly believe you!

[edit on 26-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don't need a lot of grief from pups that are still wet behind the ears. I know for certain how old a punk kid is by the way he argues instead of asking questions. Now everyone is seeing the BS one has to put up with when they do come up with something new. This is merely the tip of the iceberg, before you ever meet with anyone or begin moving forward, you get garbage from everyone. I have no need for such a vehicle. I have no children, so I don't really care what everyone does to the planet. I don't really care if my idea ever sees the light of day. But I do refuse to sell it in a manner that will allow it to be shelved, like every single other oil eliminating innovation in the last 30years. As with every conspiracy follow the money trail and find out the 5 Ws. The first and foremost method used by those in power is to discredit. They steer the sheeple into doing it for them, and the sheeple fill their place and meet expectations.

The point is there are things other than what conventional engineering has brought to the table even though they require no great alternative energy sources. I heard this same baloney when the rotary engine was brought to the table. The same garbage was spewed when computers were enlisted to control engine function. Guess what? It has all worked.

You were given what you were given because that is what someone else decided that is what you should know. I never said you were wrong for believing what you do, only that they were wrong for limiting your ability to think on your own.

I neither backpedaled nor changed my story. That is a lie. Read the very first post. The limits of the system were not hidden. Some, did not read.

Have a great day.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Ok, Illuminis, since you have survived this long, I take it you must have appeased someone, so I will ask a few questions.

First of all, is English your first language? I am just curious and not mocking you, but this may explain your previous contradictions.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

From your title you claim oil companies want you dead, but never explain why you say this. Have you been threatened in any way?

Here are the hard facts:
1, The car is self charging during use. If it was dropped off and then picked up by a new user within an hour or two, it would run till the bushings and bearing wore out.

2. It still must be plugged in at night to condition the batteries when not in uselike all electric cars.

You will still have to charge the car overnight, so that amount must be put back into the batteries. It is still an electric car, it just has no cap on range which is what the original electric car owners complained about.

I don’t understand what you mean here. You say it is self charging, but needs to be plugged in at night, and also does not have a cap on range.

So it sounds like what you are saying is if you drove the car continuously, you would not need to charge it. Does it only need charged at night if you stop driving it? What if you could drive it continuously, how long can the car run before it needs to be plugged in to charge up?

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My apologies for not understanding your quote Illuminis. Thank you for updating your post to make it clearer. I look forward to following where this thread goes...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join