It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am the Evil one the oil companies want Dead

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by g210b

Bot dug up info. I'm a J.D. not a PHD. Anyhoo, I will build the device for minimum wage for my time, plus the price of the parts. Parts 2k for now. No quality machining. Plywood base, carriage bolts, etc.

If you feel that the info should be released for free to the public, I guess I could instruct the bot to do so. ----------PC

[edit on 22-12-2007 by pc is here]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Once upon a time, there was a man with a dream. He knew some physics in philosophical sense, and was good at calculus while in school. He never took the time to learn physics in mathematical form, although he could explain several things by using words. He had contexts in his mind, some concepts, and an idea.

If a car's wheels run, and there are four of them, why now attach a dynamo into each one and while at it, also produce a heat collector to attach into brakes of that vehicle.

Well, some time went and this guy decided to test his appratus. He made an axle, put a wheel on it, and attached a dynamo into it. Then he made the axle spin, and noticed that his dynamo indeed creates energy. So, he thought that by attaching these to real cars that run with electricity, he would create free energy from that movement, that had already got its energy from the battery. Also, what was lost to braking was taken as heat which was transformed into electricity, too.

What he didn't know was, of course, mathematical format of laws in physics. He didn't understand that there is no one single law to take into account, but all of them. He would have understood that by taking energy into a dynamo, it is by that doing taken away from movement of the car, and so on and so on.

And, oh, he doesn't have a prototype and also he is refusing to give details about how his experiments with this are made. That doesn't of course matter, that in physics thermodynamics has been tested again and again, to no avail, they have had to accept those laws as fact.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Free does not work in an economy based on buying and selling. If things were free people would be out of work. People forget our love affair with cars and we are not willing to make drastic changes. Even if someone could build a car that is virtually free to drive what types of sacrifices would you be willing to make?

I love to listen to my stereo and satellite radio, will this new vehicle have enough electrical power to operate that stuff; also my heated seats? It very cold right now, so I need lots of heat as well as ABS, traction control, stability control, side and curtain air bags, electronic brake force distribution, these things make me feel safe driving when its slippery.

My car can do 0-60 MPH in 7.5 seconds. I need passing power and merging power to feel safe on the highways, how fast is this one?

I love the way my car looks, I love my car. It only gets about 20MPG but I don’t think I would give it up unless some alternative could come close.

Even if you could bring this amazing vehicle to market, you may find people rather stay with there current cars. We have lots of cars that can get 40 MPG, but our highways are still clogged with brand new trucks and SUVs that get 12 miles per gallon. People like them and as long as they can afford to drive them they will keep there gas powered cars.

We need to make baby steps, and wean are selves off of gas, that is why I think ethanol is such a great idea; plus the fuel revenue will go back to OUR own farmers, versus OPEC, which is outside OUR country. I have been in the automotive business for almost fifteen years.

Most people still buy what they like; fuel economy still is not the main decision making cause of a buyer, though its slowly going in that direction. When gas is maybe $5-$6 a gallon, alternative transportation such as this will be more appealing to buyers.

How many of you are ready to sacrifice the comfort of you current vehicle for this new one? My buddy was in Idaho and he said ethanol was only $.97 a gallon there and his brand new Mitsubishi Raider car run on it. Saab may soon offer every single one of its new cars flex fuel ready.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i have to correct myself some what concerning the term "free energy"we do receive "free energy" but it is in the form of tidal action due to the gravity of the moon revolving around earth and from the wind caused by the suns heating of the air and solar panels--but even these require us to build a means of tapping that "free energy" and a means of distributing it to the public.even the oil companies tap "free energy" but charge us for it.about the only 3 physical ways i know of to be in a truely free zone are to inherit a family fortune or to be dead or if you could find an uninhabited island in the sun with all the vegetation and fish in the sea that you needed to last you till your average 70 years of life were up.if i missed something please someone correct me---i want to learn.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pc is here
reply to post by g210b

Bot dug up info. I'm a J.D. not a PHD. Anyhoo, I will build the device for minimum wage for my time, plus the price of the parts. Parts 2k for now. No quality machining. Plywood base, carriage bolts, etc.

If you feel that the info should be released for free to the public, I guess I could instruct the bot to do so. ----------PC

[edit on 22-12-2007 by pc is here]

Do you talk about the invention of the thread opener or of a different (your own?) one?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
One More Time

From Page 2:

Originally posted by Gools

Originally posted by Illuminis
What were my demands? ... Patents remaining in my name. ... license fee per unit under a 4 year agreement after that I would option the sale of the patent ...

They prefer to buy the patents outright with no license. This is about 4 years in. ...Tried to be very fair in licensing, with option.

The patent system is basically a deal between inventors and the government.

In exchange for a 20 year monopoly you have to reveal all of the details of your invention in a public document. There is no such thing as a "secret" patent unless the government has stepped in for reasons of national security (e.g. military applications and nuclear technology).

All patents are given an application number on the date of filling and a patent number on the date of issue. All patents are published 18 months after the application date. International patent fillings though the PCT or through WIPO are given an international filing number and 18 months later an international publication number.

You can avoid having your ATS account banned for hoaxing by providing us with any of these numbers.

You can avoid having your ATS account BANNED for hoaxing by providing us with any of these numbers.

I suggest you "make with the numbers" (or, more likely, excuses) before "negotiating" any further.

Please, give us a reason not to ban you account. This challenge should probably be done privately, but you seem to have a penchant for public negotiations.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well I kind of expected to be deluged with messages and emails.

Now why would you expect that? This is a conspiracy talk board not an investor market place

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Iluminis:

You have exactly 24 hours or until 1:00PM CST (GMT -6) 23 December, 2007 to provide the patent numbers requested by our staff member "Gools" or your account will be terminated for violating the "knowingly posting false information" clause of our Terms And Conditions of use.

We don't abide Hoaxers here and we don't suffer fools well either.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rawsom
Once upon a time, there was a man with a dream. He knew some physics in philosophical sense, and was good at calculus while in school. He never took the time to learn physics in mathematical form, although he could explain several things by using words. He had contexts in his mind, some concepts, and an idea.

If a car's wheels run, and there are four of them, why now attach a dynamo into each one and while at it, also produce a heat collector to attach into brakes of that vehicle.

Well, some time went and this guy decided to test his apparatus. He made an axle, put a wheel on it, and attached a dynamo into it. Then he made the axle spin, and noticed that his dynamo indeed creates energy. So, he thought that by attaching these to real cars that run with electricity, he would create free energy from that movement, that had already got its energy from the battery. Also, what was lost to braking was taken as heat which was transformed into electricity, too.

What he didn't know was, of course, mathematical format of laws in physics. He didn't understand that there is no one single law to take into account, but all of them. He would have understood that by taking energy into a dynamo, it is by that doing taken away from movement of the car, and so on and so on.

And, oh, he doesn't have a prototype and also he is refusing to give details about how his experiments with this are made. That doesn't of course matter, that in physics thermodynamics has been tested again and again, to no avail, they have had to accept those laws as fact.

I believe I will begin responding to people of reason and intelligence such as yourself. Not to disdredit any of the negative posters at all. I don't think it is healthy to allow any conspiracy to exist without question and I would expect that from a group such as this. I too trust others here to root out the facts on other topics. I generally only post and read a few topics and just happened to notice this one which is also of interest.

Let me go on from your outline to add: then the young man realized that the way he was shown to build was not the way that would achieve the goal. Something was wrong with what he was taught. He took careful account of the existing laws governing the operation and principles. The more he studied the more sure he was it was possible. He studied the parts and designs created by others and there were no options to obtain the result. At that point he realized the device must be built with a goal in mind and not the efforts of others. From that drawings were prepared from scratch. parts were laid out and the missing pieces were determined. Those were the missing links that did not exist but could easily be manufactured. The puzzle being solved the design was presented to the top few electrical engineers still alive that knew what the flaws of early designs and they were asked how to solve the problem from their own life experiences. Surprisingly the answers coincided with the young man's design to a T.

For the people that are sure they are right, it is important for them to understand they believe they are correct because .....the people that taught them they are correct told them so. Seldom have they gotten thier hands dirty finding out if they were lied to.

For the people that are basic simple minds shooting from the hip with snap answers:

You clearly do not understand the danger that is involved in even mentioning such a thing let alone being able to produce. I have years now of careful thought in keeping safe and avoiding 'accidents'. Careful procedures are in place to have the last laugh should such a thing come about. To laugh and joke about the danger involved clearly shows one would never make it through the gauntlet that awaits anyone who dares upset the applecart.

Keep that in mind and no offense intended to anyone at all. Just understand how dangerous the real deal is.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Would you mind replying to the patents question, that even the site mods and admins have asked for.

I would also like to reiterate my own request for the patent numbers that you hold, and those of the technologies you claim were stolen from you.

Also, once again I shall ask your qualifications and what exactly is the 'work' you do from home?

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

D C current? check out Micheal Faraday's homopolar moter experiments-cica 1830- is a very simple experiment i can detail for you- or read up on Brian DePalma and his work- then give us an opinion,please;
you might find it interesting........

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Keep that in mind and no offense intended to anyone at all. Just understand how dangerous the real deal is.

So why bother mentioning it if you're so afraid? I think the problem is the people who want change, who have the passion and thoughts to overcome something...in your case...electric car...it's all good to have hope and passion for something...but it's another point to actually see it through and follow that passion. Laziness is a disease that the gov't has us on.

I'm not saying you don't have these "blueprints" or motors, whatever...it's just amusing that someone who writes with such dedication to there cause, will show no attempt to annouce to the masses what they have.

Off topic, I don't really believe you have something...as you are more trying to get ppl to think a certain way with...as said by the mods...false info.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I suggest you provide us with your patent information as others have asked. There is no harm in providing this. Patent information can be found freely on the internet.

www.google.com...
www.uspto.gov...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Considering that the OP had posted his latest musings well after Springer posted, he should either be ready to put up or shut up.

I'm all for cheaper alternative fuel vehicles. But I'm not much for cheap talk.

I'll wait and see.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I find it amusing that the OP seems to pop on and off ATS without actually replying to the thread. I guess we're all beneath him.

Illuminis, put up or shut up. I look forward to tomorrow when you're banned for being a hoaxer. But equally I would be very pleased to see myself proven wrong and to find that in fact you are more than an attention seeker.

For the third time. Patents please...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   

As for giving it away free. Really? Would you? we could see the parts and pieces redesigned in a very short time to prevent it from being done at all.

If all of what you are saying was true and people really were stealing your ideas and posting them anyway, then you should want to post everything, before there is nothing left.

Just thought you might like to hear about a real life conspiracy that I am unfortunately very aware of.

Yes, you made up a nice conspiracy, but you didn't make it very good.

I work with electronics (R&D), and i was confused at first, when i read about the need to plug the car in when not in use.

If it was self charging, then it could do the "conditioning" itself. (let's not even mention the fact, that battery conditioning is an old and obsolete idea)

It is obvious, that you don't know that much about electronics, as you wouldn't do this mistake otherwise. I wasn't able to understand why you did it in the first place, but now i believe you did it, to make it appear less of a "wonder" and more real, but you did exactly the oposite.

Oh, and the part about it being non scalable was also an attempt to make it more believable, but again, it did just the oposite.

You're just making fun out of people, who believe in this, and obstructing the real truth (if there is any, that is).

[edit on 22-12-2007 by deezee]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am a bit hard to alternative subjects sometimes, but I too have a hope that somehow, sometime, a certain law of thermodynamics can be overridden by some design. That propably won't happen, but at least there's hope in miniature black holes and in all other places where physical laws won't neccessarily apply to.

To think that such a dilemma would be taken out of thousands of equations, and the effect being permanent change of pretty much everything we know.. that is, in the end.

It may also very well be, that this will become the lost dream of mankind - neve r to materialize.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
AS I CLEARLY STATED! There are no patents on the documented Intellectual Property. I clearly stated as well, that the Original investment was to cover the production of prototype as well as pay for the patent fees (around 22K for folks that have never done it and around 88K for US, UK and others) The patents would then be optioned.

One of my original inventions is the advertising order separator, and shopping cart advertisement plates. The person I gave this to can be researched and contacted. I can tell you the original name of the business in the building I gave it to him in many years ago. These are just two of the many inventions I have given away and were later patented by others. I have other inventions in the busing and limosine service industries, that were given to others and also are in the real world. I have certifications in automotive computer systems, and advance automotive systems as well as other technical certs that cover my experience.

I think the Moderator needs to go back to the beginning and re read everything I have said. I am in no way in violation of the agreed upon rules.

If such a moderator feels the need for proofs he may request an invention account number from one of the major auto manufacturers via PM. This is solid proof. A fact.

Its that simple. I won't be tricked into exposing IP. If said Moderator will send a notarized Non-disclosure agreement to me that he has signed after I provide such, via mail I will disclose a technical overview.

Even Tesla packed up his marbles and went home.

Right now we have a mod calling me a liar which I will prove is not so if he cares to to PM, or request and sign an NDA.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I know nothing about the patent process so i'll stop whacking you with that bat for the moment. But you have not answered what work it is you do now from home. However thank you for providing the education details I requested.

You said that you gave these technologies/ideas to people who then patented them. Why did you not consult investors to help you with those? And it's a bit of a stretch to say your ideas were stloen, when you just said that you gave them to people. Once you have freely given something to someone they can do whatever the hell they like with it...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by the seeker_713g

thanks seeker for clueing me into what is unfamiliar to me research by faraday and de palma .i'll google them and see what i find--hopefully i can comprehend what they are saying ?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join